Messages

Forum Index : General Discussion : Messages Page 2 of 4  1 2 3 4  
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: Dr. Drew on Cannabis...
wallstreetcappers send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wallstreetcappers
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 49192
Location: United States
#26
Posted: 2/22/2012 6:32:16 PM
I dont find bashing others or stalking to be funny. I suppose we have a different sense of humor.

Oh and I dont think my cell phone has an F5 button. The avatar in question was when I logged in using my cell phone.

I dont care if you like following me around to find things to bash me with, does it makes you feel better? 

You have been warned several times, this isnt new. How trying to belittle someone validates your point of view is also a concept I am not familar with.

quote
be easy send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
be easy
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 15408
Location: Pennsylvania
#27
Posted: 2/22/2012 6:43:50 PM
How trying to belittle someone validates your point of view is also a concept I am not familar with.


who said it does

For what reason do you think that i feel a need to validate myself?  It doesn't matter to me if you choose ignorance over information, i'm only trying to help you get informed.

in the last dozen pot themed threads, you come in with the same old gag, just trying to be a Debbie Downer because it bothers you that some people decide for themselves that they will consume MJ. You give no reason, and only aknowledge the facts by saying that they bore you. It's not really a debate, unless you want to produce some information from your side of the issue. Coming into all the threads and looking down upon everyone that doesn't agree with you, serves no purpose, other for you to carry out your god complex agenda on covers.

so state your case, or move on, but no need to rain on everyone's parade. or just keep threatening to put me in covers jail cells for my point of view, that is your real life view point, and even with all the evidence to show it's inefectiveness, you surprisingly think that the solution is for the government to throw MORE money and resources. because there is so much evidence showing how effective the current approach is

Stick to your knitting, if that's the only way you are comfortable, we all know it can be scary at times to open your mind and admit you are wrong and change, that is if you choose to live in a world of fear
quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7325
Location: Texas
#28
Posted: 2/22/2012 6:54:25 PM
be easybrilliant...just brilliant

gotta love facts to win an argument
quote
wallstreetcappers send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wallstreetcappers
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 49192
Location: United States
#29
Posted: 2/22/2012 6:59:11 PM
be easy,

I made a comment about this thread and you start making personal comments towards me (as usual).

That is the point. You are unable to discuss a subject and leave personal attacks out, same goes for a few others in these threads.

So who did I look down on, what did I say that would give you the impression I am judging the person (which is the definition of looking down at someone)?

I am more than happy to discuss the topic, which is acceptable and welcome here. Making personal remarks or attacks on the other hand is not.

Why did you need to reply to my comment as you did? Did I ask you a question? Was your reply on topic or was it jab directed at me as a way to bully or attack?

Again..I can handle your attacks, but it is against the rules and it wont be tolerated.
quote
be easy send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
be easy
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 15408
Location: Pennsylvania
#30
Posted: 2/22/2012 7:22:43 PM
get outta here with all that bs

you come into these threads to stir garbage, plain and simple. THat is against the rules, pal

go box yourself, it will give you some time to think some things over



I am more than happy to discuss the topic


laughable. about as honest as the time you said you try and avoid these threads. Do you feel you are doing a good job at your stated goal there?

what is your purpose for being in this thread? or any pot related thread for that matter? You have said that you want more resources spent by the federal government, imprisoning american citizens that consume marijuana. How do you think that makes american citizens that consume marijuana, feel?

Like the guy in that video that cannot function or speak without smoking
Or the lady that got 31 years for selling a 20 sack
Or the guy from Jersey that was sick and growing on his own property for his own medical use

How do you feel about the State of California, and the millions that now smoke there without fear of police smashing down their doors and entering them into a system of slavery and extortion, by lawyers, judges, prisons, corperations.

Would you look them and their loved ones in the eye and tell them that if it were up to you, their sentences would be harsher


quote
wallstreetcappers send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wallstreetcappers
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 49192
Location: United States
#31
Posted: 2/22/2012 7:50:16 PM
be easy,

I've stated my view on the medical issue many times..it is quite clear.

I really have no idea why you try to rationalize your recreational use by involving the medical user. I think there are ways that the medical user can obtain what they are legally cleared to use it for without the need to smoke it. 

If you feel so bad for the people who are needing some component of the plant for medical use then you would be willing to forgo your recreational use for their betterment. You hide behind a group who seem to have a serious need to rationalize your recreational habit.

My comment in this thread was about Dr.Drew, that the OP liked him until he brought a contrary opinion about pot..that is quite perplexing to me.

If a loved one of mine were in such pain (and I have some that are in the chronic area) I would give my opinion about how to legally accomplish their need and do so in a way that is also less harmful to your body in the process.

quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7325
Location: Texas
#32
Posted: 2/22/2012 7:54:17 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

I am more than happy to discuss the topic

OK, then present your full argument and prepare to be intellectually slaughtered by the forum. I believe the reason you don't put up your argument is because you know you will lose and look like a moron.

Ive seen already 5 videos that were put up on here that will destroy any argument you present flawlessly. 
quote
HockeyTeeth
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
HockeyTeeth
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1703
Location: Nova Scotia
#33
Posted: 2/22/2012 7:58:30 PM
Hey did Dr Drew happen to mention where a guy could get some qulity Skunk No.1 seeds? It's for a freind.
quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7325
Location: Texas
#34
Posted: 2/22/2012 8:04:57 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

I really have no idea why you try to rationalize your recreational use by involving the medical user. I think there are ways that the medical user can obtain what they are legally cleared to use it for without the need to smoke it.
Montel Williams was a 22 year navy lieutenant and has stated multiple times that smoking weed is the only way to stop the pain and everything else he has tried didn’t work.

John Stossel - Medical Marijuana
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BC2-DuMzoQ

Even your stance on medical marijuana is wrong.

quote
I_Need_A_Detox
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
I_Need_A_Detox
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 14083
Location: Massachusetts
#35
Posted: 2/22/2012 8:06:40 PM
what did dr drew say that isn't true? 

quote
I_Need_A_Detox
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
I_Need_A_Detox
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 14083
Location: Massachusetts
#36
Posted: 2/22/2012 8:13:07 PM
"i eat it, i take it in pill form, i take it in liquid form and i also vaporize it." - Montell 

quote
be easy send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
be easy
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 15408
Location: Pennsylvania
#37
Posted: 2/22/2012 8:13:11 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

be easy,

I've stated my view on the medical issue many times..it is quite clear.

I really have no idea why you try to rationalize your recreational use by involving the medical user. I think there are ways that the medical user can obtain what they are legally cleared to use it for without the need to smoke it. 

If you feel so bad for the people who are needing some component of the plant for medical use then you would be willing to forgo your recreational use for their betterment. You hide behind a group who seem to have a serious need to rationalize your recreational habit.

My comment in this thread was about Dr.Drew, that the OP liked him until he brought a contrary opinion about pot..that is quite perplexing to me.

If a loved one of mine were in such pain (and I have some that are in the chronic area) I would give my opinion about how to legally accomplish their need and do so in a way that is also less harmful to your body in the process.



I've stated my view on the medical issue many times..it is quite clear.

not really. You've gone from seeing no reason anyone should ever need to use it, because you thought something synthetically made in a lab by Big Pharma would be safer, to your stance today, which seems to indicate you recognize there is some utility in the plant for the sick

I really have no idea why you try to rationalize your recreational use by involving the medical user. I think there are ways that the medical user can obtain what they are legally cleared to use it for without the need to smoke it.

You think there are ways the medical user can obtain what the government has checked over and ok'd for them? What if they live in PA? Not sure why you get hung up on the whole smoking deal, there's plenty of ways for people to consume bud without having to smoke it.  Lastly, i don't understand why for you, the argument is about rationalizing between someone that is a medical user, and someone that is a recreational user. How do you differentiate between the two? Why should we differentiate between the two?


If you feel so bad for the people who are needing some component of the plant for medical use then you would be willing to forgo your recreational use for their betterment. You hide behind a group who seem to have a serious need to rationalize your recreational habit.

Interesting, now your stance is that there is a group that seems to have a serious need.  So let's assume there is a group of people with serious need, and than there is another group of people that are putting a road block between this group and that which they need. Do you believe that a "rec user" or a pro BIg Gov pot prohibitionist is more of a hindrance for the infirmed. I'm not trying to stop them in any way, you are the one that seems to want to stand between these people and their medicine



My comment in this thread was about Dr.Drew, that the OP liked him until he brought a contrary opinion about pot..that is quite perplexing to me.


What's perplexing about that? Whenever i read someone else's opinons, and they take a crack pot stance, i question the entirety of the book they are selling


If a loved one of mine were in such pain (and I have some that are in the chronic area) I would give my opinion about how to legally accomplish their need and do so in a way that is also less harmful to your body in the process.

Well, if you wish to entertain hypotheticals, please, do tell


quote
be easy send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
be easy
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 15408
Location: Pennsylvania
#38
Posted: 2/22/2012 8:24:08 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

what did dr drew say that isn't true? 



2:10 -2:50 is all lies about addictive and it is one of the primary things they are treating these days.

notice when he shows his tell and his agenda, how he doesn't take a breath and goes straight to talking about bath salts.  You don't think that is intentional propaganda? He forced you to associate one with the other, as if someone utilizing natures medicine is anyway comparable to some jack behind going to the mini mart and buying some synthetic meth type substance and snorting it.  Because dopers are into bath salt,,,,,,,,,,,get a clue
quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7325
Location: Texas
#39
Posted: 2/22/2012 8:24:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

what did dr drew say that isn't true? 

Dr Drew says if you use weed, you will use harder drugs like bath salts. That you will use stronger drugs and it is addictive, it has severe withdrawal symptoms and it stops working and switch to harder drugs. Bullshit. Might as well make Internet, TV, food, masturbation and box illegal because those things are addictive and I have severe withdrawal symptoms without it. Pretty soon the republican party will make campaign ads against those things.
quote
wallstreetcappers send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wallstreetcappers
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 49192
Location: United States
#40
Posted: 2/22/2012 8:39:56 PM
be easy,

You brought up a good point..regarding my view on the medical subject..and yes you are right that I am not convinced of the medical need. There is a person that I know who has no recreational habit but does so for medical need and that person says they are unable to find any solution outside that source. So yes I am still not convinced nor do I think it is clear cut that those claiming a medical need have researched all avenues and it is their last resort..so the subject is quite "subjective".

I am not sure what this has to do with you though, for all intensive purposes you are doing yourself a disservice by trying to rationalize your NON medical use off the back of the medical patient. You really need to go after your merit, the problem is all you have is some flawed human rights angle and the anti government stance which is a fallback for any argument that lacks stand alone merit.

I am positively not going to divulge any personal information to you, anything that I say to you is used as bashing material when you are angry about something..which is pathetic. 

You lack such self confidence that you would find humor in someone losing money or having a difficult time when they disagree with your recreational pot habit. So I shall pass on discussing anything personal when you are involved.

quote
I_Need_A_Detox
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
I_Need_A_Detox
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 14083
Location: Massachusetts
#41
Posted: 2/22/2012 8:40:52 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MoneySRH:

Dr Drew says if you use weed, you will use harder drugs like bath salts. That you will use stronger drugs and it is addictive, it has severe withdrawal symptoms and it stops working and switch to harder drugs. Bullshit. Might as well make Internet, TV, food, masturbation and box illegal because those things are addictive and I have severe withdrawal symptoms without it. Pretty soon the republican party will make campaign ads against those things.

It is addictive... 

It does have withdrawal symptoms... 

He doesn't say "you will" use harder drugs when weed stops working... 


quote
I_Need_A_Detox
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
I_Need_A_Detox
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 14083
Location: Massachusetts
#42
Posted: 2/22/2012 8:44:16 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by be easy:



2:10 -2:50 is all lies about addictive and it is one of the primary things they are treating these days.

notice when he shows his tell and his agenda, how he doesn't take a breath and goes straight to talking about bath salts.  You don't think that is intentional propaganda? He forced you to associate one with the other, as if someone utilizing natures medicine is anyway comparable to some jack behind going to the mini mart and buying some synthetic meth type substance and snorting it.  Because dopers are into bath salt,,,,,,,,,,,get a clue

Natures medicine is a dumb argument. Heroin and cocaine come from nature too. 

If you don't think that smoking weed is harmful, you're an idiot. If you know that smoking weed is harmful and don't give a darn, that's fine. 
quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7325
Location: Texas
#43
Posted: 2/22/2012 8:47:26 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:


It is addictive... 

It does have withdrawal symptoms... 

He doesn't say "you will" use harder drugs when weed stops working... 


No it's not addictive. I smoked cigarettes for 10 years and quit cold turkey without a problem. Addiction is all in the mind. Do you have any scientific data not provided by the government that it has withdrawal symptoms.
quote
I_Need_A_Detox
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
I_Need_A_Detox
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 14083
Location: Massachusetts
#44
Posted: 2/22/2012 8:56:41 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MoneySRH:

No it's not addictive. I smoked cigarettes for 10 years and quit cold turkey without a problem. Addiction is all in the mind. Do you have any scientific data not provided by the government that it has withdrawal symptoms.

smoking weed is addictive and there are withdrawal symptoms when a heavy user stops. fact. 
quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7325
Location: Texas
#45
Posted: 2/22/2012 8:59:55 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

be easy,

You brought up a good point..regarding my view on the medical subject..and yes you are right that I am not convinced of the medical need. So yes I am still not convinced nor do I think it is clear cut that those claiming a medical need have researched all avenues and it is their last resort..so the subject is quite "subjective".

I am not sure what this has to do with you though, for all intensive purposes you are doing yourself a disservice by trying to rationalize your NON medical use off the back of the medical patient. You really need to go after your merit, the problem is all you have is some flawed human rights angle and the anti government stance which is a fallback for any argument that lacks stand alone merit.

Ummmm... what is your educational background? You can't show a picture of a cat being run over by a car and say the cat was trying to commit suicide. I could show you a picture that's the color blue and you would argue that it's a subject of debate?
quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7325
Location: Texas
#46
Posted: 2/22/2012 9:12:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:


smoking weed is addictive and there are withdrawal symptoms when a heavy user stops. fact. 
nope opinion and i'm sure if withdrawal does exist, it varies by the user and asking a stoner after he or she hasn't smoked in awhile to tell another person what it feels not to have weed is like opening up a huge can of worms. The answers you get will be all over the place. I smoked bud for 11 years straight and had to quit for a job and didn't need it once. I felt fine.
quote
I_Need_A_Detox
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
I_Need_A_Detox
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 14083
Location: Massachusetts
#47
Posted: 2/22/2012 9:29:21 PM
I don't have any kids. But if i did ... and one of them asked me about smoking pot ... i would try to prevent them from doing it. 

what would you say to one of your kids? 


quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7325
Location: Texas
#48
Posted: 2/22/2012 9:36:08 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

I don't have any kids. But if i did ... and one of them asked me about smoking pot ... i would try to prevent them from doing it. 

what would you say to one of your kids? 


I would say smoking weed is like alcohol. It's for adults only and if you smoke weed or drink alcohol when you become an adult. You have to be aware of the responsibilities that go along with those habits.
quote
I_Need_A_Detox
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
I_Need_A_Detox
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 14083
Location: Massachusetts
#49
Posted: 2/22/2012 9:38:13 PM
i think 75% of my friends smoke and i smoked everyday forever ... 

this new weed argument is lame... 

you like the way weed makes you feel, that's it. how bad is it for your health? how addictive is it? is it a gateway drug? that's all bullshit. no real pot head really cares about any of that garbage. 
quote
I_Need_A_Detox
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
I_Need_A_Detox
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 14083
Location: Massachusetts
#50
Posted: 2/22/2012 9:45:53 PM
booze is worse than weed... 

prescription pills are worse than weed... 

^ that's the winning argument for a stoner 

the worst is when a straight edge in his 40's is prescribed to 2 mg's of klonopin, drinks every night and looks down on a dude that smokes weed. 

 
quote
Forum Index : General Discussion : Messages Page 2 of 4  1 2 3 4  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.