Messages

Forum Index : General Discussion : Messages Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: Anyone ever hook up on a dating site?
dassad
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dassad
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 247
Location: Texas
#1
Posted: 2/21/2012 12:30:17 PM
Like craigslist or match or some other site?
quote
HutchEmAll send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
HutchEmAll
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 37659
Location: Minnesota
#2
Posted: 2/21/2012 12:57:07 PM
Are you talking one nighter?

I found my current gal on match.  It's not really a "hook up" site per se. 2 people I know are married to someone they met on match.

craigs list seems a little creepy.  I've never even looked at adultfriendfinder.
quote
eliminat0r85
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
eliminat0r85
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 9040
Location: Michigan
#3
Posted: 2/21/2012 1:06:44 PM
i would not trust craiglist
quote
DoubleUp4Life send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 32113
Location: New York
#4
Posted: 2/21/2012 1:17:40 PM
Probl0ms Mom keep inviting me over for Waffle's


quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58452
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#5
Posted: 2/21/2012 1:20:25 PM
dont end up wrapped in clear tarp and stabbed in the heart to bleed out and choke on your own blood that cant escape fromt he tightly sealed tarp and you drown in your own blood 


I watch to many movies 
quote
AustinHoopDream send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
Location: Illinois
#6
Posted: 2/21/2012 1:31:10 PM
when your cable goes out, you look for dates.
when you look for dates, you goto match.com.
when you goto match.com, you get a juice encrusted woman.
when you get a juice encrusted woman, you get da aids and die.
don't get da aids and die.....just beat off....


quote
HockeyTeeth
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
HockeyTeeth
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1713
Location: Nova Scotia
#7
Posted: 2/21/2012 2:54:11 PM
Wouldn't recommend it bud. 

Number 1: Take any pic you have received from her and immediately deduct minimum 3.5 pts on the 1 to 10 scale. Example: "She looks like a 8.5!" That is a 5....maximum. More likely sub-five. 

Number 2. If shes on the www. looking for cock means either she can't get laid in local pub, or she has already screwed everyone within  40 mile radius of her place. Either way. Bad News.

Best of luck!
quote
earthWake send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
earthWake
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 5241
Location: United States
#8
Posted: 2/21/2012 2:54:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by AustinHoopDream:

when your cable goes out, you look for dates.
when you look for dates, you goto match.com.
when you goto match.com, you get a juice encrusted woman.
when you get a juice encrusted woman, you get da aids and die.
don't get da aids and die.....just beat off....



The last comments I saw from you were funny, this was a swing and a miss.
quote
pezeveng send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
pezeveng
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 4711
Location:
#9
Posted: 2/21/2012 3:19:26 PM
Yahoo chat rooms were awesome about 10 ago,  Now its just hookers and druggies. 
quote
Amp send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Amp
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 1293
Location:
#10
Posted: 2/21/2012 4:11:12 PM
Met my current girl on match, been with her 4 years, and probably met 20-25 girls in total before her.  The key is, to stand out to them, every decent looking girl will be "winked" at by dozens of guys, so write them something personal, and don't send the same the e-mail to every single girl, odds are they have gotten lots of "your profile looks interesting, I'd like to get to know you better". 

Don't discriminate against girls with no pictures, had a 3 month relationship with a stripper I met on match who didn't have a picture posted cause she didn't want guys to recognize her.  Also, teachers might not post a pic and have their students recognize them.  

Id say over half the girls I met, I ended up sleeping with, Most on the first date, so yes you can hook up, match is a great site
quote
AustinHoopDream send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
Location: Illinois
#11
Posted: 2/21/2012 5:24:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by earthWake:


The last comments I saw from you were funny, this was a swing and a miss.



quote
runlagos send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
runlagos
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2897
Location: Pennsylvania
#12
Posted: 2/21/2012 6:09:02 PM
My sister met her husband on match
quote
runlagos send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
runlagos
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2897
Location: Pennsylvania
#13
Posted: 2/21/2012 6:09:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Amp:

Met my current girl on match, been with her 4 years, and probably met 20-25 girls in total before her.  The key is, to stand out to them, every decent looking girl will be "winked" at by dozens of guys, so write them something personal, and don't send the same the e-mail to every single girl, odds are they have gotten lots of "your profile looks interesting, I'd like to get to know you better". 

Don't discriminate against girls with no pictures, had a 3 month relationship with a stripper I met on match who didn't have a picture posted cause she didn't want guys to recognize her.  Also, teachers might not post a pic and have their students recognize them.  

Id say over half the girls I met, I ended up sleeping with, Most on the first date, so yes you can hook up, match is a great site

  how much is match per month btw?
quote
Amp send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Amp
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 1293
Location:
#14
Posted: 2/21/2012 6:17:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by runlagos:


  how much is match per month btw?

Not sure, haven't used it in 4 years, think it was around 20-30 a month
quote
earthWake send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
earthWake
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 5241
Location: United States
#15
Posted: 2/21/2012 6:25:29 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by AustinHoopDream:





just keepin it real.
quote
416bet send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
416bet
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1581
Location: Ontario
#16
Posted: 2/21/2012 6:37:46 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

Probl0ms Mom keep inviting me over for Waffle's


 

quote
SALTY send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mirage |
SALTY
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4696
Location: North Carolina
#17
Posted: 2/21/2012 7:37:49 PM
Sportsfan is the mack of meeting girls on the internet.


His complaint is that all these young girls want is a big person and need it now
quote
MakeSumCake
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
MakeSumCake
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 3048
Location: Texas
#18
Posted: 2/21/2012 7:49:53 PM
I've used craigslist here in the dallas area to get sex and you wouldnt believe what these chicks be posting on the forums. I thought it was just us dudes that have nasty thoughts. Chicks on there are wild n nasty just how i like em. Some of them even post pics of themselves, so its pretty legit to me.

Craigslist casual encounters.
quote
EricLinny send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
EricLinny
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 5068
Location: United States
#19
Posted: 2/21/2012 9:17:38 PM
Yes
quote
KktdocT
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
KktdocT
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 63474
Location: United Kingdom
#20
Posted: 2/21/2012 9:26:36 PM
craigslist is full of spams, yes mostly in personals.

try plentyoffish, mostly full of stuck-up girl

okcupid are alright.
quote
stats1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
stats1
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 6788
Location: Georgia
#21
Posted: 2/21/2012 9:55:26 PM

craigslist =trash

match.com u can actually meet decent people on there have a buddy who met his wife on there (she is hot) and a nurse they just tell people they met at a restaurant.    think it is alot better around major cities,  it's only $30 a month but that will keep alot of the scumbags and trash off from the start it is all what u make of it...

quote
stats1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
stats1
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 6788
Location: Georgia
#22
Posted: 2/21/2012 9:56:07 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:

Wouldn't recommend it bud. 

Number 1: Take any pic you have received from her and immediately deduct minimum 3.5 pts on the 1 to 10 scale. Example: "She looks like a 8.5!" That is a 5....maximum. More likely sub-five. 

Number 2. If shes on the www. looking for cock means either she can't get laid in local pub, or she has already screwed everyone within  40 mile radius of her place. Either way. Bad News.

Best of luck!
  totally agree
quote
gmdewar send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
gmdewar
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 73
Location: Alberta
#23
Posted: 2/22/2012 6:12:37 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by KktdocT:

craigslist is full of spams, yes mostly in personals.

try plentyoffish, mostly full of stuck-up girl

okcupid are alright.

 

Haha somebody wasnt getting many replies

quote
eliminat0r85
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
eliminat0r85
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 9040
Location: Michigan
#24
Posted: 2/22/2012 6:53:02 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by gmdewar:

 

Haha somebody wasnt getting many replies



hes right though its just a bunch of stupid girl who out garbage like don't want guys from jersey shore, and they friggin watch the show. I'm like so you dont want a guy from the show but you watch that horseshit.... i think were done here, and then i'm the fool.
quote
mainmanmainman2 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
mainmanmainman2
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 4309
Location: Antarctica
#25
Posted: 2/23/2012 12:58:38 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MakeSumCake:

I've used craigslist here in the dallas area to get sex and you wouldnt believe what these chicks be posting on the forums. I thought it was just us dudes that have nasty thoughts. Chicks on there are wild n nasty just how i like em. Some of them even post pics of themselves, so its pretty legit to me.

Craigslist casual encounters.
texas is nutso.
quote
Forum Index : General Discussion : Messages Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.