Messages

Forum Index : General Discussion : Messages Page 2 of 4  1 2 3 4  
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: How to take a hot beer and turn it cold in less than a minute.
SALTY send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mirage |
SALTY
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4696
Location: North Carolina
#26
Posted: 2/18/2012 2:11:08 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by pinoy1da:

is that really you?

lol nice vid. ill subscribe and like 

Yes it is....
and thanks
quote
HockeyTeeth
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
HockeyTeeth
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1713
Location: Nova Scotia
#27
Posted: 2/18/2012 3:02:21 AM
I knew this forum would be useful one day.
quote
southerngroove send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
southerngroove
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 391
Location: Arizona
#28
Posted: 2/18/2012 4:17:19 AM
Put it between my ex-wife legs, my bad I'm sorry you said cold, not frozen. 
quote
OnlyGod
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: WilliamHill.com |
OnlyGod
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 5868
Location: Alberta
#29
Posted: 2/18/2012 4:32:12 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SALTY:

Money

Messier

Dytide

Iw1nBets

JoseReyes

ocd- Nah, not out of breath. It was windy and the damn mic is way too sensitive. And even though I was just returning dog garbage. I still got an adrenaline rush like I was doing some real hardcore garbageAnd it is just the beginning of the dumb garbage I will be doing

OG-



Salty I think we need a love emoticon <3 for all the covers brothers.
quote
rooster010 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
rooster010
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 10899
Location: Mongolia
#30
Posted: 2/18/2012 5:45:24 AM

damn right useful i say

currently working on a rotisserie ice tray cooler

patent pending

save me some r & d......does it work on bottles?

quote
Pr0blem send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
Pr0blem
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 755
Location: California
#31
Posted: 2/18/2012 6:34:17 AM
cool story bro 


You sure know how to swallow pretty fast 
quote
Biscuiteater1
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Biscuiteater1
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 9229
Location: Wisconsin
#32
Posted: 2/18/2012 7:54:22 AM
I never could chug a beer and oh how i've tried.I guess its a blessing in disguise. I do very well top end though.I do remember the days of having to buy a case (24) of warm beer but now days around these parts you cant swing a dead cat without hitting liquor store.
quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58446
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#33
Posted: 2/18/2012 8:42:48 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Pr0blem:

cool story bro 


You sure know how to swallow pretty fast 


darn off
quote
depbmoc
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
depbmoc
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 11521
Location: Indiana
#34
Posted: 2/18/2012 8:47:43 AM

i really pictured you with testicle chin myself, i am a little let down....
awesome video man 
quote
wmi799
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wmi799
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 11886
Location: United States
#35
Posted: 2/18/2012 10:19:14 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Pr0blem:

   


You sure know how to swallow pretty fast 

Only friggin you would make a comment like that.

One day you may be old enough to actually buy beer

quote
666LES send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetDSI |
666LES
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 2242
Location: New York
#36
Posted: 2/18/2012 11:26:03 AM
Is there a way to hook something up ,like a back massager or ossilating fan, that would turn the beer for me?
quote
SALTY send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mirage |
SALTY
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4696
Location: North Carolina
#37
Posted: 2/18/2012 4:29:16 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by rooster010:

damn right useful i say

currently working on a rotisserie ice tray cooler

patent pending

save me some r & d......does it work on bottles?



You have to cut me in on the %'s man


And not this method does not work on bottles.



It all has something to do with how the aluminum transfers the cold energy through the can as it spins circulating the beer.
quote
SALTY send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mirage |
SALTY
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4696
Location: North Carolina
#38
Posted: 2/18/2012 4:30:41 PM
quote
ocd send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ocd
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1581
Location: Delaware
#39
Posted: 2/18/2012 4:53:32 PM

salty i hear ya,

and the adrenaline rush is killin me cause i get what youre sayin.

salty f. jones the crime fighter....

been stickin it to the man's mrs. since 1979...

quote
Ktrain send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Ktrain
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5797
Location: Nevada
#40
Posted: 2/18/2012 5:16:32 PM

Fuckin A Salty!!!!!

Well I just figured out how I am spending my night. Buying a 30 pack and doing this as many times as I can before passing out. 
quote
SALTY send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mirage |
SALTY
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4696
Location: North Carolina
#41
Posted: 2/18/2012 5:23:16 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Ktrain:


Fuckin A Salty!!!!!

Well I just figured out how I am spending my night. Buying a 30 pack and doing this as many times as I can before passing out. 


I approve of this message
quote
baronman
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
baronman
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 671
Location:
#42
Posted: 2/18/2012 7:29:22 PM
salty first video about neighboors dog crap. now video on making beer cold in minute. its not rocket science.next time do video that takes a little imagination.boy when ae you going to get that lump settlememt to buy a place in vegas. that would be nice video. you in vegas handing the escrow a check for your property. that will be the day. let the fbombing begin,good luck
quote
Ktrain send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Ktrain
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5797
Location: Nevada
#43
Posted: 2/18/2012 9:35:49 PM
I had a successful attempt on the first can. All praise be to Salty for "science experiment"! 

Salty I have to know where did you learn of this? 

Funny part is, after years of dealing with warm beer and having to wait for it to cool or taking it down warm, I had to go to three stores to actually find warm beer. 

quote
SALTY send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mirage |
SALTY
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4696
Location: North Carolina
#44
Posted: 2/18/2012 9:38:17 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by baronman:

salty first video about neighboors dog crap. now video on making beer cold in minute. its not rocket science.next time do video that takes a little imagination.boy when ae you going to get that lump settlememt to buy a place in vegas. that would be nice video. you in vegas handing the escrow a check for your property. that will be the day. let the fbombing begin,good luck


Learn how to type and I will respond old man.
quote
SALTY send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mirage |
SALTY
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4696
Location: North Carolina
#45
Posted: 2/18/2012 9:44:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Ktrain:

I had a successful attempt on the first can. All praise be to Salty for "science experiment"! 

Salty I have to know where did you learn of this? 

Funny part is, after years of dealing with warm beer and having to wait for it to cool or taking it down warm, I had to go to three stores to actually find warm beer. 



One of the guys I used to play golf with would always do it and I thought it was pretty cool. And yesterday I had a box of warm beer and thought I would share 


quote
Ace77 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Ace77
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 30905
Location: United States
#46
Posted: 2/18/2012 9:48:24 PM
quote
nflcapperletsgo send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
nflcapperletsgo
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2470
Location:
#47
Posted: 2/19/2012 1:31:18 PM

Video was good until Salty started shaking his hips.

quote
baronman
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
baronman
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 671
Location:
#48
Posted: 2/19/2012 5:17:45 PM
my typing is ok.not has good has yours i guess.it is funny when you post something & people thinks its funny.they are all your bros.if we ? some stuff you put on line you fbomb us.just said like to see your vegas trip to buy some property.(has to be all cash since you dont have a job). heres a another one salty if you have warm bottle of white wine.you open it put it in metal shakerwith ice.get wine glass put water in it ,with ice. as you shake the shaker for about minute & half.empty the wine glass pour the wine in the glass its ice cold. old bartending trick. wow maybe i should make video of it.yes we had parties over the years & brought warm beer & put it in the cooler & did what you did.gos salty you act like that never happened before.again just pointing things out without being jerk about it.cant wait to see your vegas video. i doubt it
quote
Roonie send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Roonie
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1406
Location: Ontario
#49
Posted: 2/19/2012 5:48:53 PM
Wtf can't work on bottles?!?!?!
quote
SALTY send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mirage |
SALTY
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4696
Location: North Carolina
#50
Posted: 2/19/2012 6:45:57 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by baronman:

my typing is ok.not has good has yours i guess.it is funny when you post something & people thinks its funny.they are all your bros.if we ? some stuff you put on line you fbomb us.just said like to see your vegas trip to buy some property.(has to be all cash since you dont have a job). heres a another one salty if you have warm bottle of white wine.you open it put it in metal shakerwith ice.get wine glass put water in it ,with ice. as you shake the shaker for about minute & half.empty the wine glass pour the wine in the glass its ice cold. old bartending trick. wow maybe i should make video of it.yes we had parties over the years & brought warm beer & put it in the cooler & did what you did.gos salty you act like that never happened before.again just pointing things out without being jerk about it.cant wait to see your vegas video. i doubt it

bythanksforthewinetipBaronmanIwilltrythat.andbythewayIneverclaimediinventedthebeertrickbutthetruthisnoteveryoneknowsaboutthistrickeventhoughsomebodysuchasyourselfalreadyknows.goodforyouman.andforthevegasvideo,iwouldlovetobetyouonthatbutiwouuldnotexpecttogetpaidbutwhatever.lol.andyouarerightyourtypingisfineIdonotknowhatiamtalkingabout 
quote
Forum Index : General Discussion : Messages Page 2 of 4  1 2 3 4  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.