Messages

Forum Index : General Discussion : Messages Page 1 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: All these religious arguments we've had will finally be settled
ClubDirt send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ClubDirt
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 20887
Location: United States
#1
Posted: 12/10/2010 9:43:41 AM

on may 21 of next year.  in atlanta apparently.  i will see you all there.  i will be waiting at the pink pony for His arrival, as God would want me to. 

who else is excited?

quote
pjrez send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
pjrez
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3945
Location: Maryland
#2
Posted: 12/10/2010 9:47:07 AM
quote
dopalicous send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
dopalicous
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 3468
Location: Zimbabwe
#3
Posted: 12/10/2010 9:49:08 AM
quote
TheGoldenGoose
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
TheGoldenGoose
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 22248
Location: Belize
#4
Posted: 12/10/2010 10:13:11 AM

The great news is that "God is going to be saving people right up until the last moment"

Repent you sinners...  REPENT


quote
cacabware
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cacabware
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 11635
Location: Massachusetts
#5
Posted: 12/10/2010 10:23:38 AM

ROADTRIP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

quote
cacabware
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cacabware
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 11635
Location: Massachusetts
#6
Posted: 12/10/2010 10:28:51 AM

Seriously though,,,,I'm soooooooooooo excited that I don't even know what to do with myself right now.........,,,,,,,,,,,

darn IT.........

WE'RE GOIN STREAKINNNNNNNNNNNG

STREAKING IN THE NAME OF THE LORD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

quote
ClubDirt send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ClubDirt
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 20887
Location: United States
#7
Posted: 12/10/2010 10:36:54 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by cacabware:

Seriously though,,,,I'm soooooooooooo excited that I don't even know what to do with myself right now.........,,,,,,,,,,,

darn IT.........

WE'RE GOIN STREAKINNNNNNNNNNNG

STREAKING IN THE NAME OF THE LORD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

i knew you would be.  drinks, lap dances (and whatever else you're into) at the pony on ClubDirt for this momentous occasion.

we've argued about religion to no end.  finally, the answer is imminent.  some of us have said the christians are as crazy as they come, some of us said the atheists are angry and need to have faith, some said science is just the product of someone else's agenda, some are just uncertain.  we'll see.

here's what i'd like to see out of this thread.  first, some excitement to recognize this event.  second, a list opf everyone meeting at the pink pony on may 21 with alcohol, drugs and stripper preferences so i know what to order.  thank you in advance.

 

quote
cacabware
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cacabware
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 11635
Location: Massachusetts
#8
Posted: 12/10/2010 10:59:24 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ClubDirt:

i knew you would be.  drinks, lap dances (and whatever else you're into) at the pony on ClubDirt for this momentous occasion.

we've argued about religion to no end.  finally, the answer is imminent.  some of us have said the christians are as crazy as they come, some of us said the atheists are angry and need to have faith, some said science is just the product of someone else's agenda, some are just uncertain.  we'll see.

here's what i'd like to see out of this thread.  first, some excitement to recognize this event.  second, a list opf everyone meeting at the pink pony on may 21 with alcohol, drugs and stripper preferences so i know what to order.  thank you in advance.

 

 

yea,,,,i think i'm gonna hold off and celebrate with the group, apparantly streaking by yourself is just considered a "public nudity" violation around here,,,,,,,,,

and surprisingly, being naked in the lobby of my apartment complex is frowned upon............. 

count me in for the Pink Pony Dirt, I'll be wearing my "Welcome J-Man Shirt" (j-man is my nickname for him  )

quote
Amp send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Amp
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 1293
Location:
#9
Posted: 12/10/2010 11:43:57 AM

"God will destroy the world on Oct. 21, 2011."

quote
Amp send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Amp
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 1293
Location:
#10
Posted: 12/10/2010 11:52:47 AM
God better destroy this world, or else I'll have to come up with a halloween costume at the last minute!
quote
suicideking51 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
suicideking51
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 249
Location: Mississippi
#11
Posted: 12/10/2010 11:57:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOdpX6dcrU4
quote
cacabware
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cacabware
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 11635
Location: Massachusetts
#12
Posted: 12/10/2010 12:47:25 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by suicideking51:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOdpX6dcrU4

 

very disrespectful to J-Man

quote
dish send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
dish
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 846
Location: Florida
#13
Posted: 12/10/2010 1:21:14 PM

"based on analysis of Scripture and biblical genealogy"

WeCanKnow.com what a joke/fraud!  What scripture and bible are they reading from?

The bible says... Matthew 24:36
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

"Smyrna resident Ed Buckner, a member of the board and former president of American Atheists, said the group is considering a reply"

His reply needs to tell WeCanKnow.com that he has jobs waiting for them on Oct. 22, 2011

They will need them because...

Revelation 22:18
For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book

Proverbs 30:6
Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar

Deuteronomy 4:2
Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you

 

*Party on boys, party on, and may God bless you a safe return back to your homes from the club*

 

quote
Spitfire15 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Spitfire15
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 13343
Location: Turks and
              Caicos Islands
#14
Posted: 12/10/2010 1:32:30 PM
http://www.wecanknow.com/
quote
OnlyGod
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: WilliamHill.com |
OnlyGod
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 5868
Location: Alberta
#15
Posted: 12/10/2010 2:03:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dish:

"based on analysis of Scripture and biblical genealogy"

WeCanKnow.com what a joke/fraud!  What scripture and bible are they reading from?

The bible says... Matthew 24:36
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

"Smyrna resident Ed Buckner, a member of the board and former president of American Atheists, said the group is considering a reply"

His reply needs to tell WeCanKnow.com that he has jobs waiting for them on Oct. 22, 2011

They will need them because...

Revelation 22:18
For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book

Proverbs 30:6
Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar

Deuteronomy 4:2
Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you

 

*Party on boys, party on, and may God bless you a safe return back to your homes from the club*

 

 

Tell em Dish ! Preach on brotha !

 

Don't make these atheists read too much though ....

quote
dopalicous send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
dopalicous
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 3468
Location: Zimbabwe
#16
Posted: 12/10/2010 2:11:51 PM
im not a Atheist but can i come party too, i want to shake Jesus's hand and tell him thanks...
quote
cacabware
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cacabware
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 11635
Location: Massachusetts
#17
Posted: 12/10/2010 2:15:40 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by OnlyGod:

 

Tell em Dish ! Preach on brotha !

 

Don't make these atheists read too much though ....

 

"In fact, "atheism" is a term that should not even exist. No one ever needs to identify himself as a "non-astrologer" or a "non-alchemist." We do not have words for people who doubt that Elvis is still alive or that aliens have traversed the galaxy only to molest ranchers and their cattle. Atheism is nothing more than the noises reasonable people make in the presence of unjustified religious beliefs."

-----wikiwikiwikiwikiwikiwikiwiki.........pedia...pedia...pedia...pedia...

 

quote
cacabware
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cacabware
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 11635
Location: Massachusetts
#18
Posted: 12/10/2010 2:17:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by OnlyGod:

 

Tell em Dish ! Preach on brotha !

 

Don't make these atheists read too much though ....

 

OG

will you be at the J-MAN welcoming party with us (regrets only)

quote
ClubDirt send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ClubDirt
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 20887
Location: United States
#19
Posted: 12/10/2010 2:52:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by cacabware:

 

yea,,,,i think i'm gonna hold off and celebrate with the group, apparantly streaking by yourself is just considered a "public nudity" violation around here,,,,,,,,,

and surprisingly, being naked in the lobby of my apartment complex is frowned upon............. 

count me in for the Pink Pony Dirt, I'll be wearing my "Welcome J-Man Shirt" (j-man is my nickname for him  )

 

J-Man welcomes you, just as you welcome J-Man

quote
cacabware
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cacabware
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 11635
Location: Massachusetts
#20
Posted: 12/10/2010 3:09:41 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJruX6iJ8d4

 

I'm the J-Man........................

quote
SirJohnDrake send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
SirJohnDrake
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 12573
Location: United States
#21
Posted: 12/10/2010 10:53:35 PM

Nobody knows for sure when the Good Lord will return but I can only say this, when he does return I'm sure he is going to clean up all the wickedness and evil that's here on earth...amen to that brutha!!

quote
Henry-Lilly send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
Henry-Lilly
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 10496
Location: St Vincent and
              the Grenadines
#22
Posted: 12/10/2010 11:03:07 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


The great news is that "God is going to be saving people right up until the last moment"

Repent you sinners...  REPENT




I'll repent on May 20, 2011 just around 11:59.  If I get drunk and forget....


..............see you in hell my friends.
quote
DOPE send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
DOPE
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 278
Location: Costa Rica
#23
Posted: 12/10/2010 11:08:09 PM

I already booked my flight and hotel.

 

 

quote
ProtoStar send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ProtoStar
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 412
Location: United States
#24
Posted: 12/10/2010 11:18:28 PM
nobody knows when the Lord Jesus will return so these people are very misguided.

many things have to happen first.  The first thing that starts the end is that all Christians on earth will be taken up to heaven in one instant by God.  That means that for all you non Christians people will literally be disappearing around you.  That is the rapture.

Next comes unspeakable torture for the people remaining on earth because of a series of events that I forget exactly.  Those non Christians who realize what happened and convert to Christianity will be tortured the most by what happens in the next paragraph.

sometime after the rapture the anti-christ will appear and will be capable of super natural feats leading most to believe he is god.  But he is Satan.  He will eventually turn on everyone and cause mass destruction on the whole earth.

finally Jesus comes down with Michael the archangel of war on his right hand side, his war angels, and wages the final war with Satan and his demons.  Jesus and his angels will win in this the biggest battle the universe will ever see.  Jesus will then take up the converted Christians who are still alive to be taken up to heaven with him. 

Put it this way its going to be much better to be taken up in the Rapture than to have to convert after the fact.
quote
SYSTEM send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
SYSTEM
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 1519
Location: California
#25
Posted: 12/10/2010 11:44:42 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

nobody knows when the Lord Jesus will return so these people are very misguided.

many things have to happen first.  The first thing that starts the end is that all Christians on earth will be taken up to heaven in one instant by God.  That means that for all you non Christians people will literally be disappearing around you.  That is the rapture.

Next comes unspeakable torture for the people remaining on earth because of a series of events that I forget exactly.  Those non Christians who realize what happened and convert to Christianity will be tortured the most by what happens in the next paragraph.

sometime after the rapture the anti-christ will appear and will be capable of super natural feats leading most to believe he is god.  But he is Satan.  He will eventually turn on everyone and cause mass destruction on the whole earth.

finally Jesus comes down with Michael the archangel of war on his right hand side, his war angels, and wages the final war with Satan and his demons.  Jesus and his angels will win in this the biggest battle the universe will ever see.  Jesus will then take up the converted Christians who are still alive to be taken up to heaven with him. 

Put it this way its going to be much better to be taken up in the Rapture than to have to convert after the fact.

Wow! This would make a great movie! The biggest battle the universe will ever see!!!! 
Those Christians sure are lucky they weren't born in the wrong place.
quote
Forum Index : General Discussion : Messages Page 1 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.