We're experimenting with our forums. Check it out for yourself.

NCAAF: WEEK 07 $$$$

Forum: College Football
Author: [College Football] Topic: NCAAF: WEEK 07 $$$$
Lover65 PM Lover65
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 2773
 
Lover65
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/11/2017 5:15:00 PM
 1 HALF : S. Alabama +10
 GAME: S. Alabama +18
Parlay: S.Alabama(+18) + OVER 53 1/2 (Cal./Wash.St)
will adds more picks later.
Lover65 PM Lover65
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 2773
 
Lover65
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/12/2017 3:41:57 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Lover65:

 1 HALF : S. Alabama +10
 GAME: S. Alabama +18
Parlay: S.Alabama(+18) + OVER 53 1/2 (Cal./Wash.St)
will adds more picks later.
Lover65 PM Lover65
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 2773
 
Lover65
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/12/2017 4:05:15 PM
1 Half : ULL/ Texas St: OVER 27 1/2
 GAME: ULL -14
Lover65 PM Lover65
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 2773
 
Lover65
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/13/2017 4:47:48 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Lover65:

1 Half : ULL/ Texas St: OVER 27 1/2
 GAME: ULL -14
Still +
Lover65 PM Lover65
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 2773
 
Lover65
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/13/2017 6:30:48 PM

Clemson -24an_light

Cal/ Wash.St OVER 53 1/2

Lover65 PM Lover65
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 2773
 
Lover65
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/14/2017 11:49:12 AM
DUKE +7
MISSI. St-23 1/2
Army-4 1/2
KS+23
GEORGIA -29
Metallica2467 PM Metallica2467
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 45560
 
Metallica2467
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 10/14/2017 11:51:55 AM
BOL today Lover.
Lover65 PM Lover65
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 2773
 
Lover65
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/14/2017 12:26:36 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Lover65:

Clemson -24an_light

Cal/ Wash.St OVER 53 1/2

Lover65 PM Lover65
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 2773
 
Lover65
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/14/2017 5:42:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Lover65:

DUKE +7TIE
MISSI. St-23 1/2
Army-4 1/2
KS+23
GEORGIA -29
Lover65 PM Lover65
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 2773
 
Lover65
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/14/2017 6:32:26 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Metallica2467:

BOL today Lover.
Thanks,Metallica,i won on my big bet so far and losing 2 small bets:Please,Bet GEORGIA -28 1/2>>>It's $$$ game
-LB- PM -LB-
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 21759
 
-LB-
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 10/14/2017 7:51:11 PM
BOL BUDDY! 
Forum: College Football
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View