We're experimenting with our forums. Check it out for yourself.

Ok state Natl champs value play

Forum: College Football Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [College Football] Topic: Ok state Natl champs value play
Michfan15 PM Michfan15
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 11167
 
Michfan15
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 6/6/2017 1:52:09 PM
They certainly have the leadership and skill players on offense to make a run w Mason Rudloph and J Washington.  Question is whether the D will be good enough to compete. 

A 4 year starting QB w great weapons and a solid coaching staff in a bad conference good enough to warrant a solid value play at 50/1.  
LonghornHoosier PM LonghornHoosier
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 6288
 
LonghornHoosier
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/6/2017 2:11:37 PM
they have had some losses on D.   they could run the table in the Big XII.   Don't think they will win the NC or even make the playoff, but you are correct, at 50 to 1 there is some value there...
DoubleUp4Life PM DoubleUp4Life
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 41436
 
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 6/6/2017 3:29:05 PM
ALWAYS BEEN A GUNDY FAN 

BIG 12 is deep this year...

 

Oklahoma St might be the top PUBLIC CINDERELLA THIS YEAR


FOR Good reason  

I would encourage you to bet the COWBOYS ON THE GAME OF THE YEAR LINES with a large % of your intended Futures roll if you truly see them 11-1 or better 
WalterTibbs PM WalterTibbs
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 1249
 
WalterTibbs
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/6/2017 9:37:19 PM
Someone PLEASE EXPLAIN how an (Ok State) DEFENSE who ranked 102nd in the nation last year is even mentioned for teams that could win this year's NC?

Thump Suckers Running Wild!

  


WalterTibbs PM WalterTibbs
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 1249
 
WalterTibbs
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/6/2017 10:05:28 PM
BUMP

Even a dumbass newby  IDIOT would call this one out.
WalterTibbs PM WalterTibbs
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 1249
 
WalterTibbs
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/6/2017 10:14:37 PM
Waiting on a THUMB-SUCKER'S GANG member for a response.

Easy to find who's in this excuse making GANG. 

Just read "HEY LOOK AT ME" posts that will get your behind roasted when trying to win this season.

Michfan15 PM Michfan15
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 11167
 
Michfan15
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 6/7/2017 6:41:31 PM
Lol "thumbsucker" am I supposed to be offended?  Listen pal maybe get out of the house every now and then.  You know, get laid, hang out w/ friends, etc.  It's a bit unhealthy, not to mention pathetic, to sit around all day making posts on covers. 

Anyway back to business...sure they weren't great on D statistically last year but that's what they have the offseason for- improvements.  Only way to go is up for this unit.   Now w Stoops out of the picture this Conf is for Gundy's taking.     

Hey Walter for a big talker your picks are pretty awful. 1 on 1 ATS I'll outcap the shiit out of u.   Name the price.  


steponaduck PM steponaduck
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 357
 
steponaduck
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/7/2017 6:45:24 PM
steponaduck PM steponaduck
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 357
 
steponaduck
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/7/2017 6:52:52 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by WalterTibbs:

Waiting on a THUMB-SUCKER'S GANG member for a response.

Easy to find who's in this excuse making GANG. 

Just read "HEY LOOK AT ME" posts that will get your behind roasted when trying to win this season.


your antics are getting to be too much. i believe you could add value to this place, but until you realize that we are all on the same team, you won't. 

calling these people out, and insulting them for no apparent reason, is shameful. 

have you posted a winning play this year? NO
can you post some reasoning intelligently without insulting OP or doubleup4life?

makes no sense to me, and the arrogant nature of your posts usually lead to you being absent from the forum, and reloading your account after columbus day...


UNIMAN PM UNIMAN
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 1007
 
UNIMAN
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/7/2017 7:37:44 PM
Defenses usually win NC's but there are a couple of exceptions. In 2010 Auburn won the NC with the 7th ranked O (Cam Newton) and the 53rd ranked D. You have to go back to 1942 to get the worst D to win it all and it was Ohio State, ranked 58th and their O was ranked 2nd.

Year Champ (Selectors)                                   Off. Rank  Def. Rank



 2010 Auburn (AP, BCS, FWAA, NFF, USA-ESPN)      7          53













MikeMed PM MikeMed
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3160
 
MikeMed
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/7/2017 11:11:17 PM
OK ST "D" will be much improved......Addition by subtraction......They got some talented guys moving up......I also really like this team....They got OK at home and I believe they are the best in the B12 anyway.......Very well could go 11-1........But that may not get them in the playoff....
WalterTibbs PM WalterTibbs
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 1249
 
WalterTibbs
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/8/2017 9:54:11 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Michfan15:

Lol "thumbsucker" am I supposed to be offended?  Listen pal maybe get out of the house every now and then.  You know, get laid, hang out w/ friends, etc.  It's a bit unhealthy, not to mention pathetic, to sit around all day making posts on covers. 

Anyway back to business...sure they weren't great on D statistically last year but that's what they have the offseason for- improvements.  Only way to go is up for this unit.   Now w Stoops out of the picture this Conf is for Gundy's taking.     

Hey Walter for a big talker your picks are pretty awful. 1 on 1 ATS I'll outcap the shiit out of u.   Name the price.  



Rather than you try to be TOP Cowboy....why not post your BOAST for the benefit of the FORUM you brag about.  Or maybe you don't want to SHARE your wonderful picks.

Put up or shut up.......better yet, you will run and so goodbye!



steponaduck PM steponaduck
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 357
 
steponaduck
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/8/2017 10:01:20 PM
Walter at it again. 

Your a joke. 
WalterTibbs PM WalterTibbs
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 1249
 
WalterTibbs
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/8/2017 10:12:10 PM
BASH away horseshoe!

Mods, this guy either is person or just someone who wants to cause trouble in any of my post.

50/50 would be my guess for odds.

DoubleUp4Life PM DoubleUp4Life
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 41436
 
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 6/8/2017 11:28:51 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by WalterTibbs:

BUMP

Even a dumbass newby  IDIOT would call this one out.


BROTHER 

Just Stop 


Clearly YOU are JUST HERE to STIR THE POT 


Relax 

Oklahoma ST will be Many Cappers  top rated BIG12
 SCHOOL 
Which would likely put them in the PLAYOFF 



DoubleUp4Life PM DoubleUp4Life
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 41436
 
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 6/10/2017 2:43:01 PM
Just put down $120 on MASON RUDOLPH to win HEISMAN AT 33-1
POISON66 PM POISON66
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2181
 
POISON66
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/12/2017 1:54:34 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

Just put down $120 on MASON RUDOLPH to win HEISMAN AT 33-1

Good choice!
Posted using a mobile device.
JoniLove5Chachi PM JoniLove5Chachi
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 290
 
JoniLove5Chachi
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/12/2017 12:51:19 PM
Now that Ol' Bobby stepped down, I'd take OK State over the Okie-boys if they can fix a few crucial issues on defense (I'm going to look into it more but best of luck on your pick) 

DoubleUp4Life PM DoubleUp4Life
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 41436
 
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 6/15/2017 11:56:51 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JoniLove5Chachi:

Now that Ol' Bobby stepped down, I'd take OK State over the Okie-boys if they can fix a few crucial issues on defense (I'm going to look into it more but best of luck on your pick) 


AGREE BROTHER 



+400 on OKLAHOMA ST to WIN BIG12


I am on the Cowboys +3 vs Oklahoma , Nov 4th on the GOY Lines 
MikeMed PM MikeMed
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3160
 
MikeMed
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/15/2017 2:10:39 PM
I will have to put down something on OKST +3 over OU @ OKST.




I also have a half of unit on Georgia at +950 to win SEC....Bulldogs "D" could be the best in nation this season.....If Jacob Eason has a breakout year which he very well could they may take out Bama.
DoubleUp4Life PM DoubleUp4Life
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 41436
 
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 6/15/2017 2:40:22 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MikeMed:

I will have to put down something on OKST +3 over OU @ OKST.




I also have a half of unit on Georgia at +950 to win SEC....Bulldogs "D" could be the best in nation this season.....If Jacob Eason has a breakout year which he very well could they may take out Bama.


hmmm I do Like Georgia this year 

Thinking they pound Notre Dame in south bend week 2 
jpaisley2 PM jpaisley2
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 289
 
jpaisley2
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/15/2017 3:31:47 PM
Throwing away money taking them to win it all
DoubleUp4Life PM DoubleUp4Life
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 41436
 
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 6/29/2017 10:14:24 PM
5D IS OFFERING +145 for OKLAHOMA ST TO PLAY IN THE BIG12 CHAMPIONSHIP GAME 


DO YOU GUYS LIKE IT >???
TD21 PM TD21
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 2857
 
TD21
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/29/2017 10:23:38 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

5D IS OFFERING +145 for OKLAHOMA ST TO PLAY IN THE BIG12 CHAMPIONSHIP GAME 


DO YOU GUYS LIKE IT >???

#1 vs. #2 format.... Yes, looks like a strong play at +$ just to make it to the championship game.
bigvern1013 PM bigvern1013
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 2807
 
bigvern1013
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/30/2017 2:00:49 AM

I get it... 50-1.


They will lose one.......always do. And they ain't OU. Pollsters will hold 1 loss against them.

Punt this bet......or roll it big, and hedge a sweet profit before the final 4.

Forum: College Football Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View