Messages

Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 1 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
Author: [College Football] Topic: Manti going 1st round in draft, I told you so:
gridironguy send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
gridironguy
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 5296
Location:
#1
Posted: 1/25/2013 9:46:28 AM
some of you did not listen, some of you called him "happy", some of you did not wait until the facts came out, you prosecuted him like fools, now it turns out he was talking to a girl the whole time, shame on you as you've got more egg on your face than i ever have even with lost predictions on games:

To all of you who think Manti is actually happy, this right here is in your fukking faces:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2013/01/25/manti-teo-fake-girlfriend-lennay-kekua-ronaiah-tuiasosopo-tino-tuiasosopo/1863869/
quote
captjohn67 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
captjohn67
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 12821
Location: Alabama
#2
Posted: 1/25/2013 10:01:40 AM
you seem angry
quote
WISEGUY36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
WISEGUY36
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 3375
Location: Hawaii
#3
Posted: 1/25/2013 10:59:40 AM
I hope people learn a lesson form this and
stop "judging" others, especially the character
of others.

Most of the time when we are quick to judge
and when the facts finally come out we are the
ones who look like fools when we make a
judgement based on limited information.

Lesson learned: Do not believe everything the
                        Press and ESPN tell you!!!!

quote
mattbrot send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
mattbrot
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 5821
Location: United States
#4
Posted: 1/25/2013 11:27:41 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:

I hope people learn a lesson form this and
stop "judging" others, especially the character
of others.

Most of the time when we are quick to judge
and when the facts finally come out we are the
ones who look like fools when we make a
judgement based on limited information.

Lesson learned: Do not believe everything the
                        Press and ESPN tell you!!!!


I assume this is more directed towards Penn St???

If so -- that dog won't hunt.
quote
WISEGUY36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
WISEGUY36
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 3375
Location: Hawaii
#5
Posted: 1/25/2013 11:33:47 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mattbrot:


I assume this is more directed towards Penn St???

If so -- that dog won't hunt.



I made NO reference to Penn St. in my post,nor
did I Imply any reference to Penn St.
quote
mattbrot send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
mattbrot
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 5821
Location: United States
#6
Posted: 1/25/2013 11:35:09 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:




I made NO reference to Penn St. in my post,nor
did I Imply any reference to Penn St.

Sorry -- I had you confused with Thisguyiswise...

quote
DoubleUp4Life
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 32549
Location: New York
#7
Posted: 1/25/2013 7:06:16 PM
me thinks Manti is hiding a lot more than he will ever know 

The Mrs has a Cousin who says his G A Y dar points strongly to be closet H O M O 

not that there is anything wrong with that 



After all of this I would be PISSED if the Bills took him ... Besides he Looked lost vs Bama
quote
bookieassassin send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
bookieassassin
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 5925
Location: Texas
#8
Posted: 1/25/2013 8:18:08 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

me thinks Manti is hiding a lot more than he will ever know 

The Mrs has a Cousin who says his G A Y dar points strongly to be closet H O M O 

not that there is anything wrong with that 



After all of this I would be PISSED if the Bills took him ... Besides he Looked lost vs Bama



I'm right there with you DoubleUp....I hate this basterd too !

Who TF does this Samoan h o m o....think he is?

He's clearly DIFFERENT than you and me......!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't we get some of the boys together here and show that SOB who's boss?

You bring the torches...I'll supply the rope and hoods...

I'll betcha he learns to date only women from now on (of his own race)....and convert to Christianity !!!!!!!!!!!

*In fact I think CRIMINAL charges should be filed against this basterd!!!!!...........for fooling us!!!!!!!!!

HOW DARE HE LEAD US TO BELIEVE HE WAS A NORMAL HETEROSEXUAL REAL FOOTBALL PLAYER!!!!!........I MAY NEVER WATCH ANOTHER COLLEGE  FOOTBALL GAME AGAIN .....!!!!!!!!!!!

OH THE PAIN.....THE HUMANITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
quote
WISEGUY36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
WISEGUY36
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 3375
Location: Hawaii
#9
Posted: 1/25/2013 8:36:04 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bookieassassin:



I'm right there with you DoubleUp....I hate this basterd too !

Who TF does this Samoan h o m o....think he is?

He's clearly DIFFERENT than you and me......!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't we get some of the boys together here and show that SOB who's boss?

You bring the torches...I'll supply the rope and hoods...

I'll betcha he learns to date only women from now on (of his own race)....and convert to Christianity !!!!!!!!!!!

*In fact I think CRIMINAL charges should be filed against this basterd!!!!!...........for fooling us!!!!!!!!!

HOW DARE HE LEAD US TO BELIEVE HE WAS A NORMAL HETEROSEXUAL REAL FOOTBALL PLAYER!!!!!........I MAY NEVER WATCH ANOTHER COLLEGE  FOOTBALL GAME AGAIN .....!!!!!!!!!!!

OH THE PAIN.....THE HUMANITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


BA, Whatchya Drinking tonight.Things are a
little slow, I figure things might pick up if I switch brands.
You're on a roll bud.Get em.
quote
bookieassassin send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
bookieassassin
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 5925
Location: Texas
#10
Posted: 1/25/2013 9:24:18 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:



BA, Whatchya Drinking tonight.Things are a
little slow, I figure things might pick up if I switch brands.
You're on a roll bud.Get em.




Just like messin' with that DoubleUp.....> who no way figures out I'm joking here.....or the Klan references (he's Black)....and will only call me names in response

*he's got his own little fantasy world .....built in that heaven on earth known as BUFFALO......where pedo's and Samoan *homosexuals that can't tackle in space....in big games.....really don't exist...........
    * or maybe heterosexuals that fall in love on-line with fellow Samoan sociopaths.......................... 

quote
WISEGUY36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
WISEGUY36
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 3375
Location: Hawaii
#11
Posted: 1/25/2013 9:32:29 PM
Maybe the nose tackle looks behind him prior to the
snap to make sure nobody's sneaking up on him.

quote
jimmydafreak send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
jimmydafreak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 12533
Location: United States
#12
Posted: 1/25/2013 10:01:31 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by gridironguy:

some of you did not listen, some of you called him "happy", some of you did not wait until the facts came out, you prosecuted him like fools, now it turns out he was talking to a girl the whole time, shame on you as you've got more egg on your face than i ever have even with lost predictions on games:

To all of you who think Manti is actually happy, this right here is in your fukking faces:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2013/01/25/manti-teo-fake-girlfriend-lennay-kekua-ronaiah-tuiasosopo-tino-tuiasosopo/1863869/


Can I interest you in a lovely bridge I have for sale???

In the alternative, can I interest you in a wager on whether Ta'o is drafted in the 1st round or not???



quote
gridironguy send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
gridironguy
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 5296
Location:
#13
Posted: 1/26/2013 12:26:56 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:



Can I interest you in a lovely bridge I have for sale???

In the alternative, can I interest you in a wager on whether Ta'o is drafted in the 1st round or not???





i have a cush sales job in the medical field, i dont need to make internet wagers with someone i do not know.  if i knew you and could meet you in person and knew 100% you would pay, i would drop at least a few thousand bucks right now that he goes round 1

there are too many questions, in a court of law he would never be convicted of "knowing", "being in on it", or being "g.a.y." based on this evidence,

his talent will trump

FIRST ROUND PICK FOR SURE
quote
NewDarkDay
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
NewDarkDay
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1503
Location: Illinois
#14
Posted: 1/26/2013 11:50:26 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by gridironguy:



i have a cush sales job in the medical field, i dont need to make internet wagers with someone i do not know.  if i knew you and could meet you in person and knew 100% you would pay, i would drop at least a few thousand bucks right now that he goes round 1

there are too many questions, in a court of law he would never be convicted of "knowing", "being in on it", or being "g.a.y." based on this evidence,

his talent will trump

FIRST ROUND PICK FOR SURE
Wouldnt touch him in first round after the Alabama game
quote
hambone send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
hambone
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 28
Location:
#15
Posted: 1/26/2013 12:36:32 PM
bama made manti look like a damn fool.he could not start at hoover high school in alabama,could not make the road team for the tide,war eagle!!!!we will be back but i dont thik we will get the tide for a few years,,,,,
quote
gridironguy send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
gridironguy
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 5296
Location:
#16
Posted: 1/27/2013 12:28:54 AM
Manti is currently #6 on mel kipers big board which was updated TODAY




quote
bookieassassin send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
bookieassassin
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 5925
Location: Texas
#17
Posted: 1/27/2013 3:53:24 AM
if the draft were today....he might slip

But by April 25th or so...he's a 1st round talent and therefore should go there...I'm sure someone will offer that wager...BetOnLine pulled it....it was 1st rd -270  
  *the argument that he had one bad game ....therefore he can't play at all doesn't make much sense..

here's a nice article written about him BB......
  * before Bama......also recall he woulda gone 1st rd LY......and then had a great year this year ....mostly
he's widely respected by those that know what they're watching.........

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/46832/calm-like-a-bomb-the-finer-points-of-manti-teos-search-and-destroy
quote
blowoutgm send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
blowoutgm
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2022
Location: Louisiana
#18
Posted: 1/27/2013 5:47:27 AM
sounds like someone has a man crush on Manti!! - Fact is he lied after he did find out it was a hoax and the fact that he was fooled so easily means he isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer! He played the story up all year- something shady about the whole ordeal- He will not be drafted in the first round unless he runs a 4.6 40 and benches 225 over 40 times- no way - his numbers were not spectacular- he is not a first round talent- and by the way, Jimmy would pay the bet but don't crawfish, just say you don't want to bet because you think you'll lose- And who in the fuk cares what Mel Kiper thinks?
quote
blowoutgm send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
blowoutgm
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2022
Location: Louisiana
#19
Posted: 1/27/2013 6:06:16 AM
And Jarvis Jones is a way better LB than Manti- he's a first round talent
quote
Osirus13
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Osirus13
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 13964
Location: United States
#20
Posted: 1/27/2013 6:13:46 AM
Hes a first round pick. Jimmydafag is just a tool who thinks if you dont play defense in the sec you cant go first round.
quote
gridironguy send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
gridironguy
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 5296
Location:
#21
Posted: 1/27/2013 3:40:43 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by blowoutgm:

sounds like someone has a man crush on Manti!! - Fact is he lied after he did find out it was a hoax and the fact that he was fooled so easily means he isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer! He played the story up all year- something shady about the whole ordeal- He will not be drafted in the first round unless he runs a 4.6 40 and benches 225 over 40 times- no way - his numbers were not spectacular- he is not a first round talent- and by the way, Jimmy would pay the bet but don't crawfish, just say you don't want to bet because you think you'll lose- And who in the fuk cares what Mel Kiper thinks?


just calling it like i see it.

during and after the 2010 season, some haters, errrrrrrr, know-nothings, were saying Cam Newton would not go first round, i opined during that season that he would not only be picked first rd but go top 10.  you would not believe how many people said i was nuts.

when people are flat-out wrong about a sports opinion (not talking about a pick but about an opinion on a player's draft potential, etc), then i have no choice but to call it as i see it.

not interested in knowing someone off the internet to make a wager.
i come here to post.  am all set in my life.  not going to add degenerates.  i am sure there are others jimmy can go bet with like "bloodandthunder" and get paid, oh wait he never got paid on that


but yes, i'll take your opinion on jimmy paying up, as fact, because i really know you also



some of you need to get a life.  you are wrong about Manti in terms of draft status.  is he an idiot?  probably so.  naive?  definitely.  lying at least some about this?  i am pretty sure.

will it drop him out of the first round?  NOPE.

if they discover a heart condition or he blows out his knee at the combine, yes he will drop.

if all else right now remains the same and this story lingers, he is STILL FIRST ROUND.

done.
quote
dytide send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
dytide
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 2976
Location: California
#22
Posted: 1/28/2013 12:10:25 AM
to the Ravens at end of first round ?
quote
DoubleUp4Life
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 32549
Location: New York
#23
Posted: 1/29/2013 12:07:41 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bookieassassin:





Just like messin' with that DoubleUp.....> who no way figures out I'm joking here.....or the Klan references (he's Black)....and will only call me names in response

*he's got his own little fantasy world .....built in that heaven on earth known as BUFFALO......where pedo's and Samoan *homosexuals that can't tackle in space....in big games.....really don't exist...........
    * or maybe heterosexuals that fall in love on-line with fellow Samoan sociopaths.......................... 



This Guy is a Lying scum bag ***he used this fake Crap to boast his image ....

could care less that he is happy ...

NO way would I want him on the Bills ...

he flat out sucks IMNHO , he did not belong on the field vs Bama ...
quote
Professional1 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Professional1
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 41191
Location: California
#24
Posted: 1/29/2013 5:33:39 PM
wish we all were as smart as grid iron guy. does anybody on this site have a bigger ego or constantly pat himself on the back as much as him?
quote
bookieassassin send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
bookieassassin
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 5925
Location: Texas
#25
Posted: 1/29/2013 7:37:51 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:



This Guy is a Lying scum bag ***he used this fake Crap to boast his image ....

could care less that he is happy ...

NO way would I want him on the Bills ...

he flat out sucks IMNHO , he did not belong on the field vs Bama ...


liar?.....g a y?
dangerous territory ain't it?

*can't help but notice there is only ONE poster (that I've seen) here on Covers that likes to dress his posts up with fancy colors....rainbows....unicorns wtf?.....
  *huge fonts in addition

my impression  was that you maybe like to call attention to your work.... and simply like to make it look a little more artsy.....for whatever reason
  *I'm I wrong here?...by your methods why not simply LABEL you as  G A Y? .....you MUST be.....after all no straight man (that I know of) does that .............


quote
Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 1 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.