Messages

Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 3 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
Author: [College Football] Topic: 7 Straight BCS Championships for the SEC. Suck it haters.
Osirus13
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Osirus13
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 13953
Location: United States
#51
Posted: 1/8/2013 2:08:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by blowoutgm:

Osirus13- 

You are truly a classless idiot. Ever heard of college baseball. SEC has many of those championships in the past 20 years. NCAA basketball? Ooh yeah we won that last year. Track and field. -the SEC has 15 National Chamionships since 1990. Shall I go on? You have no clue. So take your sorry azz out of here because you contribute absolutely nothing. 
So why don't SEC fans chant SEC SEC when florida wins the title in basketball? Or you win something in baseball? They don't. You just spend your entire life obsessing over a stupid college football program.
quote
4theluvofmoney send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
4theluvofmoney
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 3050
Location: Turks and
              Caicos Islands
#52
Posted: 1/8/2013 2:09:08 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Osirus13:

SEC schools are full of morons

its just a stupid chest thumping exercise.  for as good as they are at football, because athletes of football are better raised in the south, the best conferences in basketball are in the north and east, because they play and care more about basketball and hockey.  

is it irony those are indoor sports, because of the cold weather?  NOPE, its so stupid, it all has to do with geographical and climatical variables.
quote
LETGOPACK1234 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 9466
Location: Illinois
#53
Posted: 1/8/2013 2:14:38 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Osirus13:

Your not a brewers or bucks fan come on? I can list the last 5 champs for whatever sport you want. Not that hard. NFL is great but baseball and basketball are awesome. Hockey is great as well

 

Im sure many people can.  But, like I said, I am willing to make a wager and do a poll on all the sports.  I would bet that NFL and college football get the most correct answers out of any sport.

As for NBA....its a joke.  Popularity is way down.  Sales down.  They form super teams.  I dont watch any NBA games until the playoffs. 

Nobody knew hockey was on strike until their football team was eliminated or they live in Canada. 

quote
LETGOPACK1234 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 9466
Location: Illinois
#54
Posted: 1/8/2013 2:15:58 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 4theluvofmoney:


its just a stupid chest thumping exercise.  for as good as they are at football, because athletes of football are better raised in the south, the best conferences in basketball are in the north and east, because they play and care more about basketball and hockey.  

is it irony those are indoor sports, because of the cold weather?  NOPE, its so stupid, it all has to do with geographical and climatical variables.

 

South is MUCH closer in basketball, than compared to the North being close in football.

I think kentucky, unc, duke and florida would be "south" basketball that seem to do well

quote
Osirus13
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Osirus13
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 13953
Location: United States
#55
Posted: 1/8/2013 2:20:37 PM

And baseball is also a joke? See basically you just like football. That's fine. Just don't say your a sports fan cuz your not. Theres a lot of good sports.

quote
Osirus13
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Osirus13
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 13953
Location: United States
#56
Posted: 1/8/2013 2:23:15 PM

Is it good for the nfl that teams like the 9-7 giants can win super bowl getting in on last day? I love the nfl but I liked it better when there were dominant teams in early 90s like sf and dallas. That's why I like the super teams in the nba. Teams like the heat are good because its always good to have great teams that people want to hate.  That's my only problem with the nfl is there really hasn't been a great team for a bit. Pats in the early part of the decade. They are still great but just havnt won since then. Your packers ive thought could become that

quote
LETGOPACK1234 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 9466
Location: Illinois
#57
Posted: 1/8/2013 2:55:38 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Osirus13:

And baseball is also a joke? See basically you just like football. That's fine. Just don't say your a sports fan cuz your not. Theres a lot of good sports.

 

Never said baseball is a joke.  In fact thats my favorite sport.  Played it all my life and in college, but fact is its nothing compared to football.

Im a Sox fan.  Games are 50% full during the year until last month of the season if its important.  I also see Cubs fan fill their stadium with 70% who know nothing about baseball what so ever.

But, around here,EVERYBODY watches football.  Sundays are all about the Bears.  During NBA, MLB, or hockey, its about 60% that actually care about the team unless they make the playoffs.

 

As for the superteams, thats a joke.  Its ruining the game.  And that is what baseball is becoming.  The Heat are terrible for the game.  It was popular last year cause people were rooting against Lebron and the Heat.  Now that they won, nobody cares.  Nothing to root against anymore.  These superteams get formed, then fail and coaches lose their jobs when its not even their fault. 

Thats what is great about football.  Superteams cant be formed. 

Look at GB.  I am not going to look it up, but im guessing 90% of their team roster are players they DRAFTED!!!!  Not players they traded for or bought in the off-season.  But, actual players they scouted, drafted and molded into their system.

Instead of these others sports, that BUY proven stars and hope it works out. 

Who is the last players the Yanks actually brought up through their own farm system???

Jeter????

quote
Osirus13
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Osirus13
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 13953
Location: United States
#58
Posted: 1/8/2013 3:07:40 PM
The heat are not terrible for the game. Disagree and I despise the heat but I don't see them being a problem. Are the thunder bad for the nba?
quote
4theluvofmoney send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
4theluvofmoney
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 3050
Location: Turks and
              Caicos Islands
#59
Posted: 1/8/2013 3:23:38 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

 

South is MUCH closer in basketball, than compared to the North being close in football.

I think kentucky, unc, duke and florida would be "south" basketball that seem to do well



are you kidding me?  now you want to through the ACC into it because it fits your narrative that south basketball is closer to north east basketball than vice versa???

or should we throw in the south when talking about football too and include the ACC?  Probably not something you want to do.

The SEC, what this argument is about, is nowhere NEAR the basketball conferences of the Big East or Big 10, NOWHERE NEAR........NOWHERE NEAR
quote
4theluvofmoney send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
4theluvofmoney
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 3050
Location: Turks and
              Caicos Islands
#60
Posted: 1/8/2013 3:26:48 PM
The deep south, like bama, georgia, florida, missisissippi, louisiana, arkansas, and for that matter texas, dont give a garbage about basketball and hockey, they care about football.

the east and midwest give a garbage about football, but they also care about basketball and hockey.

two different cultures, none are wrong, but it is the reason the SEC is the best football conference and stink at basketball and are non existant in hockey.  That coupled with the climate there.

The day I see a SEC team come up in the snow for a comparable game though is the day I die a happy man.

THEY WONT COME UP TO PLAY IN THE COLD, EVER
quote
xclusivx send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
xclusivx
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 41
Location:
#61
Posted: 1/8/2013 3:34:01 PM
hahaha you SEC nuthuggers .....i'm rooting for the NFC West next year!! woohoo!! pick a team already....
quote
LETGOPACK1234 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 9466
Location: Illinois
#62
Posted: 1/8/2013 3:36:09 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Osirus13:

The heat are not terrible for the game. Disagree and I despise the heat but I don't see them being a problem. Are the thunder bad for the nba?

 

Thunder drafted their team   Besides just trading away Harden....

 

Tell me how many players on the current Miami roster were drafted by Miami

Is that sports???  whoever spends the most wins???  Wow...thats fun

quote
blowoutgm send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
blowoutgm
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1882
Location: Louisiana
#63
Posted: 1/8/2013 4:23:59 PM
Osirus- fortheloveofsemen-

Again why the hate. I don't go to the basketball forums and hate on the Big East or ACC? Your constant crying and complaining is sickening. Osirus, you are just an idiot and I already put you in your place. Saying all SEC fans care about is football is nonsense. Ever been to an LSU baseball game? Awesome atmosphere and the fans are great. Stick to what ya'll do best and that is bellyaching like two children because a team from the SEC won the NC again. But why don't ya'll just PM each other and cry on each others shoulders instead of putting it out in these forums? Let the fans be happy and again just shut up and move on. 
quote
tideman send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
tideman
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 3985
Location: United States
#64
Posted: 1/8/2013 4:32:03 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by blowoutgm:

Osirus- fortheloveofsemen-

Again why the hate. I don't go to the basketball forums and hate on the Big East or ACC? Your constant crying and complaining is sickening. Osirus, you are just an idiot and I already put you in your place. Saying all SEC fans care about is football is nonsense. Ever been to an LSU baseball game? Awesome atmosphere and the fans are great. Stick to what ya'll do best and that is bellyaching like two children because a team from the SEC won the NC again. But why don't ya'll just PM each other and cry on each others shoulders instead of putting it out in these forums? Let the fans be happy and again just shut up and move on. 
  Don't make him leave... hearing these clowns whine and complain like little girls, about the SEC, just makes last nights victory even sweeter   
quote
Osirus13
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Osirus13
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 13953
Location: United States
#65
Posted: 1/8/2013 4:41:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by blowoutgm:

Osirus- fortheloveofsemen-

Again why the hate. I don't go to the basketball forums and hate on the Big East or ACC? Your constant crying and complaining is sickening. Osirus, you are just an idiot and I already put you in your place. Saying all SEC fans care about is football is nonsense. Ever been to an LSU baseball game? Awesome atmosphere and the fans are great. Stick to what ya'll do best and that is bellyaching like two children because a team from the SEC won the NC again. But why don't ya'll just PM each other and cry on each others shoulders instead of putting it out in these forums? Let the fans be happy and again just shut up and move on. 
You did  not put me in my place. When Kentucky won the bball title last year were there there threads saying SEC SEC SEC?? Hell no.  You guys weren't thumping your chests. Kentucky fans were but that's fine. Same thing when joakim noah gators won back to back. It wasn't like SEC SEC SEC. Nobody cared. So no you didn't put me in my place. You guys spend 365 days obsessing over a fraud sport. That's a fact
quote
Osirus13
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Osirus13
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 13953
Location: United States
#66
Posted: 1/8/2013 4:43:20 PM
[Quote: Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234]

 

Thunder drafted their team   Besides just trading away Harden....

 

Tell me how many players on the current Miami roster were drafted by Miami

Is that sports???  whoever spends the most wins???  Wow...thats fun

[/Quote Ok by superteam I wasn't actually referring to how they were put together. Just saying that if a team dominated the sport, no matter how, that's not bad at all.
quote
Osirus13
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Osirus13
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 13953
Location: United States
#67
Posted: 1/8/2013 4:44:58 PM
So are you sec fans actually bama fans? Or does your sec team suck and your just using them as a reason to cheer? That's lame. Root against your rivals. Why are people rooting for a conference? Makes no sense. Please don't tell me Alabama fans you rooted for cam newton and auburn. I hope that's not true
quote
earthWake send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
earthWake
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 5337
Location: United States
#68
Posted: 1/8/2013 4:46:13 PM
ok dude, you aren't Nick Saban.

You would think you had something to do with the SEC dominance. 

You don't
quote
StraightShooter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
StraightShooter
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 23227
Location: United States
#69
Posted: 1/8/2013 4:55:23 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by HurricaneHauk90:

Yet the North whipped your butt in the war ;)

Missippi birth place off music, birth place of the clan to

The North has Chicago and NYC two of the best cities in the world

We have the Ivy schools, some of the best schools in the world

Should I keep going?

I thought the Notre Dame fans that brag about the championships the Irish won decades before they were even born were bad and here you are bragging about a war that was fought about 150 years ago.

And it’s kind of funny for an adult (I’m assuming) that has the spelling of a 12 year old to be bragging about Ivy League schools.

quote
AllSteelRoots send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AllSteelRoots
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1202
Location: Mississippi
#70
Posted: 1/8/2013 4:59:00 PM
[Quote: Originally Posted by HurricaneHauk90] Yet the North whipped your butt in the war ;)

Missippi birth place off music, birth place of the clan to

The North has Chicago and NYC two of the best cities in the world

We have the Ivy schools, some of the best schools in the world

Should I keep going? [/Quote

Kids these days....First of its called a 'Klan' and it was started in Pulaski, Tennesse.

Keep going....You may want to stop gambling and get an Ivy League Degree...if you can afford it cause I don't see a scholarship coming from that brain of yours........

Chicago is one of the worst cities for crime...and NYC is nothing more than a mecca for people that are not american....you can have it.
quote
AllSteelRoots send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AllSteelRoots
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1202
Location: Mississippi
#71
Posted: 1/8/2013 5:00:44 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by tideman:

Originally Posted by AllSteelRoots]


White Trash...You are Clueless....Ok lets see....We have the best looking women in the US (The South). He doesnt like women  We produce most of the food you put on your plate to eat.. he only eats tube steak.so we keep your sorry self alive....we even produce the cotton you put on your back everyday. silk for him OOooo....and Mississippi is the birth place of America's Music....You have no culture to hang a hat on.....and for that may God Bless you.  his ringtone is maneater by Hall and Oates
 



TideMan you are a smart man...good stuff
quote
StraightShooter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
StraightShooter
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 23227
Location: United States
#72
Posted: 1/8/2013 5:02:30 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Osirus13:

What do sec football fans do now? Sit on rivals.com and obsess over recruiting. They don't have any other sports. Must suck. Take your "bcs" national championships and have fun with that.

I find it amusing how you think people that are fans of the SEC don’t like any other sports.

quote
StraightShooter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
StraightShooter
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 23227
Location: United States
#73
Posted: 1/8/2013 5:15:16 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 4theluvofmoney:


Why do SEC fans care so much?

Why do you care so much that SEC fans care?

quote
StraightShooter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
StraightShooter
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 23227
Location: United States
#74
Posted: 1/8/2013 5:23:43 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Osirus13:

SEC schools are full of morons

The majority of people in college are 18-21 years old.

Most of them are full of morons.

 

quote
StraightShooter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
StraightShooter
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 23227
Location: United States
#75
Posted: 1/8/2013 5:33:56 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Osirus13:

So why don't SEC fans chant SEC SEC when florida wins the title in basketball? Or you win something in baseball? They don't. You just spend your entire life obsessing over a stupid college football program.

And you spend much of your time obsessed with the people you think are obsessed with "a stupid college football program."

quote
Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 3 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.