Messages

Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 6 of 9 «  4 5 6 7 8   »
Author: [College Football] Topic: Do SEC-haters actually believe the retarded things they post?
StraightShooter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
StraightShooter
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 23227
Location: United States
#126
Posted: 11/26/2012 7:27:38 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by DonkeyPunch6446:

Purdue Byu and Pitt are all way better than any Sun belt team. How can u compare them honestly. And i don't understand y the SEC gets this automatic berth with the same record. There is only 1 SEC team that in my mind is worthy of being put ahead of another 1 loss team. Bama. If Georgia wins by some miracle, Oregon deserves to go imo.

Purdue Byu and Pitt are all way better than any Sun belt team. How can u compare them honestly.”

Because I’m not comparing Purdue, BYU, and Pittsburgh to Sun Belt teams.  I’m comparing the bottom half of the SEC struggling against the Sun Belt to Notre Dame (the supposed #1 team in the country) winning by 3 points at home against Purdue, BYU, and Pittsburgh.

 

“And i don't understand y the SEC gets this automatic berth with the same record.”

6 straight BCS Championships with 4 different teams tends to give a conference the benefit of the doubt.

 

quote
mattbrot send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
mattbrot
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 5714
Location: United States
#127
Posted: 11/26/2012 7:35:15 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

Purdue Byu and Pitt are all way better than any Sun belt team. How can u compare them honestly.”

Because I’m not comparing Purdue, BYU, and Pittsburgh to Sun Belt teams.  I’m comparing the bottom half of the SEC struggling against the Sun Belt to Notre Dame (the supposed #1 team in the country) winning by 3 points at home against Purdue, BYU, and Pittsburgh.

 

“And i don't understand y the SEC gets this automatic berth with the same record.”

6 straight BCS Championships with 4 different teams tends to give a conference the benefit of the doubt.

 


ladies and gentleman what we have here is a case of extreme "homer alert". Reasonable counter arguments do not see the light of day in "homer alert" land.

carry on 
quote
Lucan
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Lucan
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1640
Location: United States
#128
Posted: 11/26/2012 7:46:39 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by TaceroTacobell:

Lucan whats up bro its been a little while. I hope you are in good health. Im not going to debate with you, you are too much of a diehard for me. I will say Bamas got a chance just like they did last year, but I dont think Georgia will be as easy an out as most people think.

In the end if Georgia wins i think the value in the championship line will be with them, and If Bama wins the value will be with the Irish. Take it easy bro.

Not sure if i told you the doctor made a mistake about my health, it was a b-i-t-c-h thinking i was going to die for 3.5 years though. I have filed a law suit against the doctor for malpractice.

  to good health brother.

I think your right about Georgia, Alabama's secondary against a good QB could be bad news for Alabama backers. Not saying Murry is that great but if he is on his game. Alabama could have a long day, and a sad day.

I know it's not a cake walk between the hedges.

One thing i noticed when Alabama played Texas A&M is they moved a big quick player over the center Jones of Alabama, and it worked good for them. That's one good way to get to AJ, and without a doubt Richt knows this also from watching tape i imagine.

Both sides have big young men it's going to be a pure brawl, nothing like (5)... 300 + pounders going toe to toe for 4 qt's.

But you got to love defensive games, I believe Saban will play soft giving short passing lanes the 1st half, but thats all you need to move the ball down the field and put points on the board.

Second half adjustments will make the second half the better part of the game to watch.

quote
Lucan
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Lucan
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1640
Location: United States
#129
Posted: 11/26/2012 7:49:18 PM
That's (5) 300 + pounders on both sides of the ball.
quote
mattbrot send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
mattbrot
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 5714
Location: United States
#130
Posted: 11/26/2012 7:54:07 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Lucan:

Not sure if i told you the doctor made a mistake about my health, it was a b-i-t-c-h thinking i was going to die for 3.5 years though. I have filed a law suit against the doctor for malpractice.

  to good health brother.

I think your right about Georgia, Alabama's secondary against a good QB could be bad news for Alabama backers. Not saying Murry is that great but if he is on his game. Alabama could have a long day, and a sad day.

I know it's not a cake walk between the hedges.

One thing i noticed when Alabama played Texas A&M is they moved a big quick player over the center Jones of Alabama, and it worked good for them. That's one good way to get to AJ, and without a doubt Richt knows this also from watching tape i imagine.

Both sides have big young men it's going to be a pure brawl, nothing like (5)... 300 + pounders going toe to toe for 4 qt's.

But you got to love defensive games, I believe Saban will play soft giving short passing lanes the 1st half, but thats all you need to move the ball down the field and put points on the board.

Second half adjustments will make the second half the better part of the game to watch.


did not realize there was bad news on the health front for a while 

must if been stressful 

quote
StraightShooter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
StraightShooter
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 23227
Location: United States
#131
Posted: 11/26/2012 7:56:08 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mattbrot:


ladies and gentleman what we have here is a case of extreme "homer alert". Reasonable counter arguments do not see the light of day in "homer alert" land.

carry on 

Recognizing that voters will give an SEC team the benefit of the doubt because of the conference’s dominance has less to do with being a homer and more to do with having common sense.

A trait you don’t seem to be burdened with.

 

quote
mattbrot send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
mattbrot
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 5714
Location: United States
#132
Posted: 11/26/2012 8:04:39 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

Recognizing that voters will give an SEC team the benefit of the doubt because of the conference’s dominance has less to do with being a homer and more to do with having common sense.

A trait you don’t seem to be burdened with.

 


as I said please carry on.
quote
StraightShooter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
StraightShooter
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 23227
Location: United States
#133
Posted: 11/26/2012 8:16:42 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mattbrot:


as I said please carry on.

When all you can come up with is to call someone a homer, a troll, or personally insult them you might as well post “I don’t like what you’re saying, but I can’t come up with an intelligent reason why you’re wrong so I’ll just post this.”

quote
soonboomer send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
soonboomer
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 860
Location: Northern
              Mariana Islands
#134
Posted: 11/26/2012 8:19:14 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Trickum:



Osirus,WTF, if you dislike college football so much then why are you posting here?

As Jack Webb used to say on Hawaii 50, just the facts mam, just the facts. The SEC has 6 teams in the top 10 of the BCS.  What's not to like about that unless you're not a fan of SEC football.

Jack Webb wasn't on Hawaii Five-O.  He was Sgt. Joe Friday on Dragnet.
quote
mattbrot send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
mattbrot
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 5714
Location: United States
#135
Posted: 11/26/2012 8:26:08 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

When all you can come up with is to call someone a homer, a troll, or personally insult them you might as well post “I don’t like what you’re saying, but I can’t come up with an intelligent reason why you’re wrong so I’ll just post this.”


oh the irony. It is entertaining actually.  
quote
DonkeyPunch6446 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
DonkeyPunch6446
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 123
Location: Hawaii
#136
Posted: 11/26/2012 10:05:31 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

Purdue Byu and Pitt are all way better than any Sun belt team. How can u compare them honestly.”

Because I’m not comparing Purdue, BYU, and Pittsburgh to Sun Belt teams.  I’m comparing the bottom half of the SEC struggling against the Sun Belt to Notre Dame (the supposed #1 team in the country) winning by 3 points at home against Purdue, BYU, and Pittsburgh.

 

“And i don't understand y the SEC gets this automatic berth with the same record.”

6 straight BCS Championships with 4 different teams tends to give a conference the benefit of the doubt.

 

Whatever dude, they only get that berth because of the money the SEC pays to make sure of this, probably the past 6 years. Half of those championships are tainted imo. College football a lot of times are decided by opinions. Alabama is the only team that straight deserves to play over another one loss team. If it was between UGA and Oregon, i think ducks are more deserving.
quote
middleman820
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetUS.com |
middleman820
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 850
Location: Ohio
#137
Posted: 11/27/2012 4:07:12 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by soonboomer:


Jack Webb wasn't on Hawaii Five-O.  He was Sgt. Joe Friday on Dragnet.
quote
middleman820
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetUS.com |
middleman820
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 850
Location: Ohio
#138
Posted: 11/27/2012 4:10:01 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by soonboomer:


Jack Webb wasn't on Hawaii Five-O.  He was Sgt. Joe Friday on Dragnet.

BOOKEM DANO

quote
mafioso send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
mafioso
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1353
Location: California
#139
Posted: 11/27/2012 4:14:21 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

I can’t tell if the SEC-haters on this board are delusional morons that honestly believe the idiotic things they post or if they are simply trolls.



Maybe some of us like myself DONT GIVE A FLYING F**** what conference is what, I only care about point spreads and totals

Maybe some college football fans, Who in my opinion do not belong in a gaming forum, Yeah bud, you included, Maybe some college fans are sick of you SEC idiots proclaiming like little girls who just lost there cherries what a big d*** was just in you, Yeah in other words, shut the F*** up, We Gamblers for the most part dont care what the best conference is, really we dont, I mean honesty, we dont, but at the same time we dont want to hear how many times your mouth has been around penis either.


quote
middleman820
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetUS.com |
middleman820
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 850
Location: Ohio
#140
Posted: 11/27/2012 4:20:22 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Lucan:

Not sure if i told you the doctor made a mistake about my health, it was a b-i-t-c-h thinking i was going to die for 3.5 years though. I have filed a law suit against the doctor for malpractice.

  to good health brother.

I think your right about Georgia, Alabama's secondary against a good QB could be bad news for Alabama backers. Not saying Murry is that great but if he is on his game. Alabama could have a long day, and a sad day.

I know it's not a cake walk between the hedges.

One thing i noticed when Alabama played Texas A&M is they moved a big quick player over the center Jones of Alabama, and it worked good for them. That's one good way to get to AJ, and without a doubt Richt knows this also from watching tape i imagine.

Both sides have big young men it's going to be a pure brawl, nothing like (5)... 300 + pounders going toe to toe for 4 qt's.

But you got to love defensive games, I believe Saban will play soft giving short passing lanes the 1st half, but thats all you need to move the ball down the field and put points on the board.

Second half adjustments will make the second half the better part of the game to watch.

Your football insight here is as good as your inbred insight was !This is good knowledge that needs to be passed around for Yankees like me to use in determining on what play to make. It also appears that Bama fans are real confident about this week and 7.5 spread. I'm takin Georgia !!!  Thanks!!!
quote
middleman820
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetUS.com |
middleman820
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 850
Location: Ohio
#141
Posted: 11/27/2012 4:25:41 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mafioso:



Maybe some of us like myself DONT GIVE A FLYING F**** what conference is what, I only care about point spreads and totals

Maybe some college football fans, Who in my opinion do not belong in a gaming forum, Yeah bud, you included, Maybe some college fans are sick of you SEC idiots proclaiming like little girls who just lost there cherries what a big d*** was just in you, Yeah in other words, shut the F*** up, We Gamblers for the most part dont care what the best conference is, really we dont, I mean honesty, we dont, but at the same time we dont want to hear how many times your mouth has been around penis either.


HEY GUIDO BOCHA ME COULO!!! Don't read these posts DUMB AZZ!!!!
quote
StraightShooter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
StraightShooter
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 23227
Location: United States
#142
Posted: 11/27/2012 6:57:50 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mattbrot:


oh the irony. It is entertaining actually.  

Like I said: you might as well post “I don’t like what you’re saying, but I can’t come up with an intelligent reason why you’re wrong so I’ll just post this.”

quote
StraightShooter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
StraightShooter
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 23227
Location: United States
#143
Posted: 11/27/2012 7:01:34 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by DonkeyPunch6446:

Whatever dude, they only get that berth because of the money the SEC pays to make sure of this, probably the past 6 years. Half of those championships are tainted imo. College football a lot of times are decided by opinions. Alabama is the only team that straight deserves to play over another one loss team. If it was between UGA and Oregon, i think ducks are more deserving.

So the SEC getting into the BCS championship game the past 7 years had absolutely nothing to do with the SEC being the best conference in college football or having the best team, but was only due to the SEC paying money to the right people to make sure they got in?

Jesus Christ.

 

quote
StraightShooter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
StraightShooter
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 23227
Location: United States
#144
Posted: 11/27/2012 7:13:59 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by mafioso:



Maybe some of us like myself DONT GIVE A FLYING F**** what conference is what, I only care about point spreads and totals

Maybe some college football fans, Who in my opinion do not belong in a gaming forum, Yeah bud, you included, Maybe some college fans are sick of you SEC idiots proclaiming like little girls who just lost there cherries what a big d*** was just in you, Yeah in other words, shut the F*** up, We Gamblers for the most part dont care what the best conference is, really we dont, I mean honesty, we dont, but at the same time we dont want to hear how many times your mouth has been around penis either.


If the SEC’s dominance angers you so much you might want to avoid threads specifically about the SEC. Of course that’s only if you don’t enjoy bitching and moaning.

You certainly seem to enjoy randomly talking about men having oral sex with other men.  Hmm, I wonder what that could be about…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

 

quote
mafioso send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
mafioso
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1353
Location: California
#145
Posted: 11/27/2012 7:43:57 AM
Just sick and tired of ridiculous fans like you on gambling forums.

Go to fanhouse.com with this crap.

How does this pertain to having a gambling edge?

Or, are you just thumping your chest about your conference or team?

What a waste of bandwith this thread is and what a waste of
Forget it son, you just dont get it.
quote
tideman send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
tideman
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 3899
Location: United States
#146
Posted: 11/27/2012 8:17:39 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mafioso:

Just sick and tired of ridiculous fans like you on gambling forums.

Go to fanhouse.com with this crap.

How does this pertain to having a gambling edge?

Or, are you just thumping your chest about your conference or team?

What a waste of bandwith this thread is and what a waste of
Forget it son, you just dont get it.
  If all you are concerned about, is gambling and winning money.. why are you spending so much time and effort in this thread.... Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even you, no matter how idiotic it is
quote
Scott999 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Scott999
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 4
Location:
#147
Posted: 11/27/2012 1:15:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Osirus13:

Dledian, I'll show class in any forum but this one. Zero respect for coll football as a sport and sec fans overall . None. 


Then why do you spend so much time talking about it?  I have zero respect for soccer. 

You know what I don't do?

I don't go to a soccer forum and waste my energy telling everyone how much I don't respect their sport.
quote
ApocalypseLater send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ApocalypseLater
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 4260
Location:
#148
Posted: 11/27/2012 2:07:52 PM
i don't believe any of the retarded things that i post...
quote
DonkeyPunch6446 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
DonkeyPunch6446
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 123
Location: Hawaii
#149
Posted: 11/27/2012 2:26:01 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

So the SEC getting into the BCS championship game the past 7 years had absolutely nothing to do with the SEC being the best conference in college football or having the best team, but was only due to the SEC paying money to the right people to make sure they got in?

Jesus Christ.

 And pay the right people so they don't get caught, as do most schools. Cam (cough) Newton. USC just couldn't keep up with payments so they got busted. Hey i got right to my opinion. But seriously it is biased. If u got the same record as a SEC school they get the nod. Which is all based on opinions from voters who might be selling there vote.

quote
middleman820
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetUS.com |
middleman820
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 850
Location: Ohio
#150
Posted: 11/27/2012 3:46:51 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by mafioso:

Just sick and tired of ridiculous fans like you on gambling forums.

Go to fanhouse.com with this crap.

How does this pertain to having a gambling edge?

Or, are you just thumping your chest about your conference or team?

What a waste of bandwith this thread is and what a waste of
Forget it son, you just dont get it.

 

  Manga lagatz  Guido !  Show me the covers guidelines that say you are only allowed to talk about football betting ! If you are mafioso then you would know what I have been saying to you in italian   chooch!!!

quote
Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 6 of 9 «  4 5 6 7 8   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.