The Biggest Covers Wager EVER!!!!

Forum: Penalty Box Page 8 of 16 «  6 7 8 9 10   »
Author: [Penalty Box] Topic: The Biggest Covers Wager EVER!!!!
ceveche88 PM ceveche88
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1615
United States
 
ceveche88
Participation Meter
quote#176
Posted: 11/20/2012 11:19:49 PM
Cant see on any level how this is the BIGGEST COVERS WAGER EVER!!!!!!! These threads are like a train wreck nobody can look away, thus the huge number of views and posts.
Numero_Uno PM Numero_Uno
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 606
Texas
 
Numero_Uno
Participation Meter
quote#177
Posted: 11/20/2012 11:41:08 PM
Nice try at trying to prove the ACC is on par with the SEC.  We have the two best teams in the ACC going up against the 5th and 6th best teams in the SEC.  Flip this around and assume the two best teams in the SEC were playing the likes of Duke, UNC or Georgia Tech.  If those teams were playing the Bama, LSU or TAMU, the spreads would easily be in double digits and the games wouldn't even be close. Sorry, but the ACC is not on par with the SEC and winning these two games (if it even happens) doesn't prove otherwise.
123mostwanted PM 123mostwanted
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 149
Ohio
 
123mostwanted
Participation Meter
quote#178
Posted: 11/20/2012 11:53:14 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by guet:

I come have been looking at covers for several years. Finally joined 6-8 months ago. I read twice a day looking for insight, information and to see why someone is on the other side of a play I like. I have hardly ever posted but I view these threads because they are highly entertaining. Sometimes good info but sometimes it's like the WWE. Drama

 

BEEN HERE FOR YEARS .WON 2006 NCAAF CONTEST.DONT NO HOW .I JUST COME HERE  FOR  INFO AND INSIGHT.                         

 CAN WE ALL GET ALONG!!!!! GO BUCKEYES LOL  BOL TO ALL

tinoker55 PM tinoker55
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 18962
Jamaica
 
tinoker55
Participation Meter
quote#179
Posted: 11/21/2012 12:19:35 AM
You have got to be kidding me with this garbage.. All this bullshit with 8 pages just because boom says that FSU and Clemson wont lose this weekend? What a bunch of whiny little girl..
jwheels86 PM jwheels86
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 13360
Alabama
 
jwheels86
Participation Meter
quote#180
Posted: 11/21/2012 12:21:36 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 123mostwanted:

 

BEEN HERE FOR YEARS .WON 2006 NCAAF CONTEST.DONT NO HOW .I JUST COME HERE  FOR  INFO AND INSIGHT.                         

 CAN WE ALL GET ALONG!!!!! GO BUCKEYES LOL  BOL TO ALL


Probably because you picked the right team to win it in 06
jwheels86 PM jwheels86
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 13360
Alabama
 
jwheels86
Participation Meter
quote#181
Posted: 11/21/2012 12:22:22 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Numero_Uno:

Nice try at trying to prove the ACC is on par with the SEC.  We have the two best teams in the ACC going up against the 5th and 6th best teams in the SEC.  Flip this around and assume the two best teams in the SEC were playing the likes of Duke, UNC or Georgia Tech.  If those teams were playing the Bama, LSU or TAMU, the spreads would easily be in double digits and the games wouldn't even be close. Sorry, but the ACC is not on par with the SEC and winning these two games (if it even happens) doesn't prove otherwise.

Everything else you said was correct but this one was outrageous
UMSUXUFSWALLOWS PM UMSUXUFSWALLOWS
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 318
Florida
 
UMSUXUFSWALLOWS
Participation Meter
quote#182
Posted: 11/21/2012 12:47:56 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Numero_Uno:

Nice try at trying to prove the ACC is on par with the SEC.  We have the two best teams in the ACC going up against the 5th and 6th best teams in the SEC.  Flip this around and assume the two best teams in the SEC were playing the likes of Duke, UNC or Georgia Tech.  If those teams were playing the Bama, LSU or TAMU, the spreads would easily be in double digits and the games wouldn't even be close. Sorry, but the ACC is not on par with the SEC and winning these two games (if it even happens) doesn't prove otherwise.

Sorry but Vegas doesnt agree with you. Read an article a few weeks ago in which Todd Fuhrman, former head of Ceasars Palace, had FSU favored against UF, UGA, ND, LSU, and KState on a neutral field. Only Bama and Oregon were favored against FSU by 9 and 3 respectively.  I would assume since last weekend those odds would only look better in FSU favor.  
jwheels86 PM jwheels86
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 13360
Alabama
 
jwheels86
Participation Meter
quote#183
Posted: 11/21/2012 1:00:55 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by UMSUXUFSWALLOWS:


Sorry but Vegas doesnt agree with you. Read an article a few weeks ago in which Todd Fuhrman, former head of Ceasars Palace, had FSU favored against UF, UGA, ND, LSU, and KState on a neutral field. Only Bama and Oregon were favored against FSU by 9 and 3 respectively.  I would assume since last weekend those odds would only look better in FSU favor.  

Too bad they weren't favored by less against VT and Maryland.
Julespussy PM Julespussy
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 2069
 
Julespussy
Participation Meter
quote#184
Posted: 11/21/2012 1:27:19 AM
A few books don't seem to have lines up for FSU, or am I missing something?

Maybe they read this thread and realised they could not compete?
casheasy PM casheasy
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 12495
Nevada
 
casheasy
Participation Meter
quote#185
Posted: 11/21/2012 7:00:21 AM
My favorite posts were the ones from jackasses saying Boom "left himself an out with a push."  You losers are funny. A push IS a push. If one game wins and one game loses, do you think YOU should be banned?   It's called a push when neither side of the wager wins.  If you take the side that both teams will lose, there's a chance one of them could win and the other one loses. Come on now...
riq PM riq
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 781
California
 
riq
Participation Meter
quote#186
Posted: 11/21/2012 8:36:56 AM

This is like the special olympics with emoticons.

 

 

BigUnit PM BigUnit
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 19397
Nevada
 
BigUnit
Participation Meter
quote#187
Posted: 11/21/2012 8:46:18 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

happy lovers

 

naesiy PM naesiy
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1973
 
naesiy
Participation Meter
quote#188
Posted: 11/21/2012 8:54:03 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by casheasy:

My favorite posts were the ones from jackasses saying Boom "left himself an out with a push."  You losers are funny. A push IS a push. If one game wins and one game loses, do you think YOU should be banned?   It's called a push when neither side of the wager wins.  If you take the side that both teams will lose, there's a chance one of them could win and the other one loses. Come on now...

Wow....really?  do I need to explain this?


Numero_Uno PM Numero_Uno
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 606
Texas
 
Numero_Uno
Participation Meter
quote#189
Posted: 11/21/2012 8:55:14 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jwheels86:


Everything else you said was correct but this one was outrageous

I am basing that on Boom's very own rankings.  If I remember his rankings correctly he has the order as Alabama, LSU, A&M, Georgia, Florida and South Carolina.  I may have Georgia and Florida flipped (don't remember now), but that is what I am basing it on.
cbowles1111 PM cbowles1111
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 784
 
cbowles1111
Participation Meter
quote#190
Posted: 11/21/2012 10:33:23 AM
Hey douch bag Train I own a freaking bank and was a D-2 all american in college. Want me to prove it ? I will as soon as you say you will put your life out here. Accept the challenge behind
cbowles1111 PM cbowles1111
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 784
 
cbowles1111
Participation Meter
quote#191
Posted: 11/21/2012 10:35:00 AM
And as far as bringing my lunch box ? did you getthat out of a movie because no player would ever use those ridic terms. Lets go behind I dont ned a lunch box to waste a little girl like you
cbowles1111 PM cbowles1111
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 784
 
cbowles1111
Participation Meter
quote#192
Posted: 11/21/2012 10:35:50 AM
Look at me everyone I am TRAIN 69 get it ? 69 is cool  lol you are an behind you loser . Let sgo behind prove what you are
CarterSECpicks PM CarterSECpicks
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1608
 
CarterSECpicks
Participation Meter
quote#193
Posted: 11/21/2012 11:03:01 AM
I thought this was a forum for helping people win money. It is nothing but a hate forum for whomever.
riblet PM riblet
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 3722
South Carolina
 
riblet
Participation Meter
quote#194
Posted: 11/21/2012 11:20:47 AM

I personally played Clemson although I hate you guys

Although we have WON THE LAST 3

Your defense is pathetic but your offense will be hard to stop so l feel Cocks struggle on the road and Clemson wins by 10!

GL should be a good one!

riblet PM riblet
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 3722
South Carolina
 
riblet
Participation Meter
quote#195
Posted: 11/21/2012 11:21:41 AM

Did I mention we won the last 3

jeroutsong78 PM jeroutsong78
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 85
Texas
 
jeroutsong78
Participation Meter
quote#196
Posted: 11/21/2012 11:32:37 AM
This thread has been as entertaining as a Maury "you are not the father episode"
shark_apreza PM shark_apreza
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 12551
Portugal
 
shark_apreza
Participation Meter
quote#197
Posted: 11/21/2012 11:52:09 AM
blp2422 PM blp2422
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 114
United States
 
blp2422
Participation Meter
quote#198
Posted: 11/21/2012 12:58:20 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

Let me get this straight: if a 7.5 point road dog and a 4 point road dog lose SU then I get banned and if they win SU I get something I couldn’t care less about?

Hmm, as tempting as that is I think I’m going to have to go ahead and pass. 

Good luck though.

 


great point. I think this is the mindset of the other 5000+ people who have viewed this. 
TRAIN69 PM TRAIN69
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 43445
Missouri
 
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
quote#199
Posted: 11/21/2012 1:20:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by cbowles1111:

Hey douch bag Train I own a freaking bank and was a D-2 all american in college. Want me to prove it ? I will as soon as you say you will put your life out here. Accept the challenge behind





Whats a "freakin bank"? Is that a bank where the tellers give you lap dances and you dont pay penalites for "early withdrawal"? Can I make my first deposit in your wife/girlfriends mouth?

D 2 all american? Is that like a silver medal at the special olympcs?



danirae PM danirae
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 29
 
danirae
Participation Meter
quote#200
Posted: 11/21/2012 1:43:53 PM

train you just proved right there that you never played a sport in your life...Being a div 2 all american is very impressive, alot of good football is played in d2, probly dont realize this bc you couldnt even play at the varsity level...you are by far the biggest tool on this website

Forum: Penalty Box Page 8 of 16 «  6 7 8 9 10   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.