Messages

Forum Index : Penalty Box : Messages Page 6 of 16 «  4 5 6 7 8   »
Author: [Penalty Box] Topic: The Biggest Covers Wager EVER!!!!
TRAIN69
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 37714
Location: Missouri
#126
Posted: 11/20/2012 5:22:41 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Spartacus10:



You completely disregarded what I just said. This "challenge" proves nothing, as it's completely skewed in your favour, and no sane person would agree. You're basically saying you can come challenge me, but were doing it on my court, with my rules, with the refs that I choose, the time of the match, etc.

I think almost everyone would take your challenge if it was all 4 games, but there's no way you would do that, because it eliminates the massive advantage you've clearly given yourself.

I respect what you do, but I don't respect who you are. In life, on a forum, or where ever it is, people don't like cocky, arrogant fool, that's just the way an emotional human will think. You can call me a box, a girl, whatever you pelase, but you evidently lack respect for people, FACT. I'd love to know why some vets like you and Train think that you're more informed or always on the correct side solely based on being here longer. Just because you've been here longer, doesn't mean you're more valuable. How many years you've been here doesn't decided the level of intelligence you possess in regards to whatever sport we're talking about, but some vets around here think they're king garbage just because they've been here longer.

You're letting haters and bashers change who you are here, and that's by far your biggest mistake. There's no one to blame there but yourself. It's your choice to constantly respond and think you're "owning" certain members, but you just look like a fool. You're fueling them by responding, you're playing into their game and giving them exactly what you want, I just don't get why?

Thats where you're wrong. Having belief in yourself, or in more recent verbage "swagger" is a must if you want to be a winner. The meek get crushed.

Why would anyone post stuff they werent 100% sure of? I always make my buddies laugh when I say " Often wrong but never in doubt." Sure, I'm wrong a lot, but I think I'm better than most at picking games and football knowledge. Does that make me cocky or an fool? Only people with thin skin or no common sense dont get what Boom and I do in this forum. Thats why the haters hate. How come you NEVER see them congratulate a winning play or weekend? Its because they are maggots in the landfill of shitty posters called Covers.

As far as the "challenge" goes.....It is what it is. You cant say its not fair. Whining about it only means you dont want to be on the other side. Dont you people get that? Saying garbage like "Well add other matchups or give me florida +12 and sc +7" is just stupid. Its his challenge. Is everybody dumb? I aint "on his nuts", but apparently I'm one of the few that aint ignorant around here.

 

quote
Spartacus10 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Spartacus10
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 5627
Location: Ontario
#127
Posted: 11/20/2012 5:24:56 PM
I wasn't calling you anything, I was simply stating how people think you come across, and how you present yourself. You're a weak person with low self esteem, there's no other reason for you to defend yourself so quickly. You don't know the difference between bashing and reality.

The thing I say to most people is if there's a small group who thinks everyone else is wrong/crazy/etc. It's usually the small group that's the crazy one's. You certainly fit into this category.
quote
Spartacus10 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Spartacus10
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 5627
Location: Ontario
#128
Posted: 11/20/2012 5:29:49 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

Thats where you're wrong. Having belief in yourself, or in more recent verbage "swagger" is a must if you want to be a winner. The meek get crushed.

Why would anyone post stuff they werent 100% sure of? I always make my buddies laugh when I say " Often wrong but never in doubt." Sure, I'm wrong a lot, but I think I'm better than most at picking games and football knowledge. Does that make me cocky or an fool? Only people with thin skin or no common sense dont get what Boom and I do in this forum. Thats why the haters hate. How come you NEVER see them congratulate a winning play or weekend? Its because they are maggots in the landfill of shitty posters called Covers.

As far as the "challenge" goes.....It is what it is. You cant say its not fair. Whining about it only means you dont want to be on the other side. Dont you people get that? Saying garbage like "Well add other matchups or give me florida +12 and sc +7" is just stupid. Its his challenge. Is everybody dumb? I aint "on his nuts", but apparently I'm one of the few that aint ignorant around here.

 



Train, I like you, never bashed you or Boom, but everyone on this forum knows you're on Booms nuts like a fly on garbage.
quote
Boom_Boom send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Boom_Boom
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 16112
Location: South Carolina
#129
Posted: 11/20/2012 5:32:51 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

Thats where you're wrong. Having belief in yourself, or in more recent verbage "swagger" is a must if you want to be a winner. The meek get crushed.

Why would anyone post stuff they werent 100% sure of? I always make my buddies laugh when I say " Often wrong but never in doubt." Sure, I'm wrong a lot, but I think I'm better than most at picking games and football knowledge. Does that make me cocky or an fool? Only people with thin skin or no common sense dont get what Boom and I do in this forum. Thats why the haters hate. How come you NEVER see them congratulate a winning play or weekend? Its because they are maggots in the landfill of shitty posters called Covers.

As far as the "challenge" goes.....It is what it is. You cant say its not fair. Whining about it only means you dont want to be on the other side. Dont you people get that? Saying garbage like "Well add other matchups or give me florida +12 and sc +7" is just stupid. Its his challenge. Is everybody dumb? I aint "on his nuts", but apparently I'm one of the few that aint ignorant around here.

 

Very Very Good Points Train.

Guys understand this.

When I post my weekly blog or thread or whatever... If I didn't post what I believed or wrote the things that I thought were true then none of you would even be having this conversation or argument with me. Why? Becuse ultimately or apparently what I say and post does matter to you. How do I know that? The 100k views I get each and every week. Thats how....Same goes for train. If you didn't care, you probably wouldn't be here right now calling me and train the things you are.

Look. I do have a unique gift. It's called college football. It's what I do. If you want to debate the ends and outs of college football I can blow your mind with not only only current but the history of the game as well. I come here to SHARE MY KNOWLEDGE. I give it Freely.

I cant even have good discussions anymore. Why? Because of the horse garbage in this forum. The garbage of posters like yourself that constantly girl and " HATE " all the time. All of my time is focused on defending myself and not on the things Im best at.




This may be one the best post I have ever made    
quote
TRAIN69
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 37714
Location: Missouri
#130
Posted: 11/20/2012 5:36:16 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Spartacus10:



Train, I like you, never bashed you or Boom, but everyone on this forum knows you're on Booms nuts like a fly on garbage.

Nah. Just appears that way because I'm the only one that agrees with him. Its not that hard to see why people get confused on this site. People blinded by perceiving themselves as intelligent....when thats far from the truth.....

quote
Spartacus10 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Spartacus10
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 5627
Location: Ontario
#131
Posted: 11/20/2012 5:37:11 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Boom_Boom:

Very Very Good Points Train.

Guys understand this.

When I post my weekly blog or thread or whatever... If I didn't post what I believed or wrote the things that I thought were true then none of you would even be having this conversation or argument with me. Why? Becuse ultimately or apparently what I say and post does matter to you. How do I know that? The 100k views I get each and every week. Thats how....Same goes for train. If you didn't care, you probably wouldn't be here right now calling me and train the things you are.

Look. I do have a unique gift. It's called college football. It's what I do. If you want to debate the ends and outs of college football I can blow your mind with not only only current but the history of the game as well. I come here to SHARE MY KNOWLEDGE. I give it Freely.

I cant even have good discussions anymore. Why? Because of the horse garbage in this forum. The garbage of posters like yourself that constantly girl and " HATE " all the time. All of my time is focused on defending myself and not on the things Im best at.




This may be one the best post I have ever made    


My question is, when will you become a man and realize that the bashers would have nothing to bash if you didn't react. For every action there's a reaction. When they bash, you bash back, they bash back, and it will go on forever. Don't give them any chance to react, just ignore and don't respond. But you continue to respond to the bashers, even though that's the very fuel that keeps them going. If you want to get rid of 90% of the bashers, stop responding. Do that now until the end of bowl season, and I bet a lot will stop bashing.
quote
lsufasteddie send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
lsufasteddie
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4658
Location: Louisiana
#132
Posted: 11/20/2012 5:41:51 PM
Biggest covers wager ever ???

So you've been saying how these teams would demolish their competition for weeks and you want posters to take them SU as 7+ point underdogs?

Make your bets ATS and be happy if you win.

Like I've said 100 times, you're a loser. You can now add child and attention person to that list.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
Boom_Boom send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Boom_Boom
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 16112
Location: South Carolina
#133
Posted: 11/20/2012 5:46:04 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

Nah. Just appears that way because I'm the only one that agrees with him. Its not that hard to see why people get confused on this site. People blinded by perceiving themselves as intelligent....when thats far from the truth.....

Train yo are not the only one.... trust me. There are thousands that agree with us  You just have a group in here that like to do what they do
quote
Boom_Boom send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Boom_Boom
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 16112
Location: South Carolina
#134
Posted: 11/20/2012 5:47:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by lsufasteddie:

Biggest covers wager ever ???

So you've been saying how these teams would demolish their competition for weeks and you want posters to take them SU as 7+ point underdogs?

Make your bets ATS and be happy if you win.

Like I've said 100 times, you're a loser. You can now add child and attention person to that list.


See Spartacus


My Goodness
quote
lsufasteddie send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
lsufasteddie
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4658
Location: Louisiana
#135
Posted: 11/20/2012 5:47:43 PM
The only gift you have is the gift of gab. You're entertaining but 53% w/o the vig is nothing to write home about.

I get wrapped up in the LSU talk a lot but a ban bet that's not even ATS is showing your lack of confidence.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
tideman send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
tideman
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 4155
Location: United States
#136
Posted: 11/20/2012 5:48:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Boom_Boom:

Very Very Good Points Train.

Guys understand this.

When I post my weekly blog or thread or whatever... If I didn't post what I believed or wrote the things that I thought were true then none of you would even be having this conversation or argument with me. Why? Becuse ultimately or apparently what I say and post does matter to you. How do I know that? The 100k views I get each and every week. Thats how....Same goes for train. If you didn't care, you probably wouldn't be here right now calling me and train the things you are.

Look. I do have a unique gift. It's called college football. It's what I do. If you want to debate the ends and outs of college football I can blow your mind with not only only current but the history of the game as well. I come here to SHARE MY KNOWLEDGE. I give it Freely.

I cant even have good discussions anymore. Why? Because of the horse garbage in this forum. The garbage of posters like yourself that constantly girl and " HATE " all the time. All of my time is focused on defending myself and not on the things Im best at.




This may be one the best post I have ever made    
you do realize how ignorant you sound don't you?
quote
Spartacus10 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Spartacus10
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 5627
Location: Ontario
#137
Posted: 11/20/2012 5:48:29 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Boom_Boom:

Train yo are not the only one.... trust me. There are thousands that agree with us  You just have a group in here that like to do what they do


Have you ever thought that people get unbelievably frustrated with how delusional you can be?
quote
lsufasteddie send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
lsufasteddie
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4658
Location: Louisiana
#138
Posted: 11/20/2012 5:54:56 PM
Good response as usual Boom.

Please explain how the biggest covers wager ever is a ban bet where your opposers get shamed out of 4 and 7 precious points in rivalry games on the road.

That doesn't make sense to me.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
Boom_Boom send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Boom_Boom
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 16112
Location: South Carolina
#139
Posted: 11/20/2012 6:02:40 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by tideman:

you do realize how ignorant you sound don't you?
Tideman is another one who I really liked at one point but has turned into this " guy " ...who is well...A fool.

Dont worry Tideman, you will be gone as soon as these games are over Saturday
quote
Boom_Boom send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Boom_Boom
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 16112
Location: South Carolina
#140
Posted: 11/20/2012 6:04:14 PM
I have wasted enough time in this thread for now....

Go ahead guys, continue bashing and do what you do
quote
Spartacus10 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Spartacus10
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 5627
Location: Ontario
#141
Posted: 11/20/2012 6:05:30 PM
Are you a manipulative person in life? You clearly try to turn things around on everyone else here. Do yourself a favour, practice what you preach, and look in the mirror.
quote
guet send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
guet
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 86
Location:
#142
Posted: 11/20/2012 6:07:11 PM
I come have been looking at covers for several years. Finally joined 6-8 months ago. I read twice a day looking for insight, information and to see why someone is on the other side of a play I like. I have hardly ever posted but I view these threads because they are highly entertaining. Sometimes good info but sometimes it's like the WWE. Drama
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
tideman send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
tideman
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 4155
Location: United States
#143
Posted: 11/20/2012 6:08:00 PM
You have become nothing but an attention seeking, trash talking, childish, whiney, asshat... Just look at the thread you created whining about the blown call and how the powers to be did everything in thier power to give Bama the game... You ranted, you whined, you bitched and moaned, UNTIL... you were proven wrong... Rather than being a man, and saying you screwed up, you put your spin on it, saying how awful of a rule it was.. The reason you are getting so much grief, is because of your shitty attitude...so when you are bragging about how many views you are getting each week ( which is proof in itself, that you are an attention person ) just remember that most people view it, for the same reason most people go see a nascar race... just to watch you crash and burn... You have a handfull of behind kissers who follow you around, but the majority of all other people who posts in your threads, are newbies, who is reading the big mouth, arrogant guy tell everyone that he is gods gift to handicapping.... and once your season turned to garbage ( barely above water ) and people realized you were all talk, the bashing began.... If you will notice,the old timers here, have pretty much written you off, and stay away from you, because they can see you for what you really are. .....Now you open this thread, which screams " Hey, please read my thread and give me some attention " I took you up on this bet, because unlike you, this forum isn't my life, so an opportunity to shut your mouth is well worth being banned if you win...
quote
Spartacus10 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Spartacus10
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 5627
Location: Ontario
#144
Posted: 11/20/2012 6:11:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by tideman:

You have become nothing but an attention seeking, trash talking, childish, whiney, asshat... Just look at the thread you created whining about the blown call and how the powers to be did everything in thier power to give Bama the game... You ranted, you whined, you bitched and moaned, UNTIL... you were proven wrong... Rather than being a man, and saying you screwed up, you put your spin on it, saying how awful of a rule it was.. The reason you are getting so much grief, is because of your shitty attitude...so when you are bragging about how many views you are getting each week ( which is proof in itself, that you are an attention person ) just remember that most people view it, for the same reason most people go see a nascar race... just to watch you crash and burn... You have a handfull of behind kissers who follow you around, but the majority of all other people who posts in your threads, are newbies, who is reading the big mouth, arrogant guy tell everyone that he is gods gift to handicapping.... and once your season turned to garbage ( barely above water ) and people realized you were all talk, the bashing began.... If you will notice,the old timers here, have pretty much written you off, and stay away from you, because they can see you for what you really are. .....Now you open this thread, which screams " Hey, please read my thread and give me some attention " I took you up on this bet, because unlike you, this forum isn't my life, so an opportunity to shut your mouth is well worth being banned if you win...




In the words of the all great, all powerful Boom Boom, you just got OWNED
quote
Boom_Boom send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Boom_Boom
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 16112
Location: South Carolina
#145
Posted: 11/20/2012 6:15:38 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by tideman:

You have become nothing but an attention seeking, trash talking, childish, whiney, asshat... Just look at the thread you created whining about the blown call and how the powers to be did everything in thier power to give Bama the game... You ranted, you whined, you bitched and moaned, UNTIL... you were proven wrong... Rather than being a man, and saying you screwed up, you put your spin on it, saying how awful of a rule it was.. The reason you are getting so much grief, is because of your shitty attitude...so when you are bragging about how many views you are getting each week ( which is proof in itself, that you are an attention person ) just remember that most people view it, for the same reason most people go see a nascar race... just to watch you crash and burn... You have a handfull of behind kissers who follow you around, but the majority of all other people who posts in your threads, are newbies, who is reading the big mouth, arrogant guy tell everyone that he is gods gift to handicapping.... and once your season turned to garbage ( barely above water ) and people realized you were all talk, the bashing began.... If you will notice,the old timers here, have pretty much written you off, and stay away from you, because they can see you for what you really are. .....Now you open this thread, which screams " Hey, please read my thread and give me some attention " I took you up on this bet, because unlike you, this forum isn't my life, so an opportunity to shut your mouth is well worth being banned if you win...
Garbage.... But thats who you are None of that is true...it's just bull garbage lies that you make up to try and make yourself feel right
quote
cbowles1111 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cbowles1111
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 784
Location:
#146
Posted: 11/20/2012 6:19:27 PM
Hey Train the meek get crushed ? Is that why you are a bad man on the fourm ? What do you do in the real world besidedstroll the message boards on covers ?  I wouldl bet alot of cash. And trust me I have a freaking ton you are a zero in life
quote
Boom_Boom send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Boom_Boom
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 16112
Location: South Carolina
#147
Posted: 11/20/2012 6:19:34 PM
Doubleup4life was the only " Old Timer " that I got into it with...

You do realize your talking about a guy who writes in crayon, right?

A guy who suddenly created a thread to attack me and became a jealous darn, right?


See Tideman....all of your BS is just that...BS.



Get lost
quote
Spartacus10 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Spartacus10
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 5627
Location: Ontario
#148
Posted: 11/20/2012 6:19:55 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Boom_Boom:

Garbage.... But thats who you are None of that is true...it's just bull garbage lies that you make up to try and make yourself feel right


Actually, that is the absolute truth, no questions asked.

I thought you "wasted enough time in this thread," but you didn't, because you actually like the bashers. You like the drama, it brings attention, any publicity is good publicity. There's a reason no vet except for Train defends or agrees with you. In fact, there's a reason that no one BUT Train agrees with you, you're just living on your fantasy island call Delusionalville. Apparently, you haven't outlived your stay.
quote
cbowles1111 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cbowles1111
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 784
Location:
#149
Posted: 11/20/2012 6:20:22 PM
and I'm sorry it's Train 69  I remember the idiots who wore 69 when I played. Always no talents looking for attention I use to waste in practice
quote
tideman send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
tideman
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 4155
Location: United States
#150
Posted: 11/20/2012 6:30:34 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Boom_Boom:

Garbage.... But thats who you are None of that is true...it's just bull garbage lies that you make up to try and make yourself feel right

lmao... OK, lets recap what I wrote above

1... you made a fool of yourslf with the thread you started about the refs blowng the call   CHECK

2. You are an attention person, with a shitty attitude  CHECK

3. You are hving a shitty season  CHECK

4. After bragging about how gifted you are, you are barely above water,and therefore... you are beig bashed    CHECK

5. Your threads consist of you and your behind kissers giving each other reaharounds, a you falsely tell the newbies how good you think ou are    CHECK

6. Peopl visit your threads to watch you crash and burn  CHECK

7. This thread was nothing more than a cry for attention  CHECK

8. I took you up on this bet  CHECK

I actually too it easy on you, because nobody knows how much you are down, because you don't count juice... so I gave you credit for being slighty above water, when in reality, I'm sure you arent.

 

quote
Forum Index : Penalty Box : Messages Page 6 of 16 «  4 5 6 7 8   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.