NCAA Week 11 ***** Making amazing look routine is what I do*****

Forum: College Football Page 4 of 10 «  2 3 4 5 6   »
Author: [College Football] Topic: NCAA Week 11 ***** Making amazing look routine is what I do*****
youbet76 PM youbet76
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 155
 
youbet76
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/6/2012 11:55:09 PM

hey train, thanks for the suggestion in my thread...

Finish teaser with UCLA -1.5 @WSU or FSU -1.5 @VT?

LanceLogan PM LanceLogan
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 5252
 
LanceLogan
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 11/7/2012 12:27:18 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Boom_Boom:

ME and Train run this town....

Get use to it people






So you guys run garbage huh?? Like the 2 dudes in Blazing Saddles???

http://www.moviefanfare.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Blazing-Saddles.jpg
bobbie18 PM bobbie18
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 67
 
bobbie18
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/7/2012 1:38:59 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by TRAIN69:



Arid & mws


Mizzou is beat up. Our defense has done well, but NEVER holds up for 4 quarters cause our offense stinks. Other than Florida (20) and Bama (13), the Vols have put up 40 ppg (and thats not including Akron or Georgia St or that number is 42ish). Now Mizzou is b2b in super tough environments. Franklin isnt 100% and the wrs dont have speed to make plays after the catch. Mizzous strength defensively is against the run. Look at the schedule....Mizzou has faced ZERO passing teams (closest thing would be UGA who put up 41). UCF, Vandy, UK, Florida,Az St and So Car lack a very good qb. Thats where Tennessee is gonna go. Hunter should be good for 200 and 2 tds. Just gonna be a tough week to regroup and head to Knoxville......Honestly dont think Mizzou wins another game this year.


Will be on the over as well when posted. Guessing 56ish....


Tenn 45 Mizzou 30

obvious your a sharp handicapper train69, however i do disagree with you on this game.  my numbers show tenn has value, and franklin is banged up still, but my other factors i put it show mizzou.  too many conflicting factors to make a bet here.  I do however like the under, but because of you i'm gonna lay off, dont wanna bet against you especially when you've been hot.  keep up the good work!

Hawk_You PM Hawk_You
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2986
 
Hawk_You
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 11/7/2012 1:44:26 AM
I love how you stopped keeping your record because it was so bad. then out of nowhere you start keeping track again and your well above 60%. This happens every year with you and people are so dumb they believe you.ANYONE THAT STOPS KEEPING THERE RECORD THROUGHOUT THE SEASON HAS A LOSING RECORD OR ELSE YOU WOULD HAVE KEPT ON UPDATING YOUR RECORD.
Hawk_You PM Hawk_You
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2986
 
Hawk_You
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 11/7/2012 1:45:20 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bobbie18:

obvious your a sharp handicapper train69, however i do disagree with you on this game.  my numbers show tenn has value, and franklin is banged up still, but my other factors i put it show mizzou.  too many conflicting factors to make a bet here.  I do however like the under, but because of you i'm gonna lay off, dont wanna bet against you especially when you've been hot.  keep up the good work!

That is really funny...
Hawk_You PM Hawk_You
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2986
 
Hawk_You
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 11/7/2012 1:53:10 AM
Train, just answer my question it is simple. Why did you stop keeping track of your record for 3 weeks this year?
ccorazz PM ccorazz
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 38
 
ccorazz
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/7/2012 9:38:51 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

 

Sorry I was off by a fg on my final score prediction.....

BSU  

I wish I would have saw this yesterday.  I would have bet the opposite.  Oh, well your last 2 weeks have turned my whole season around.  GL this week I am trailing every pick.  Not because I am a sheep but because you are better at this than I am.

dugie243 PM dugie243
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3388
 
dugie243
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 11/7/2012 9:57:39 AM
train-
i like the tenn/mizzou o60 but waiting for the tenn TT over to come out at 5dimes. should be around 33, i'll pound anything under 35.

love the navy over too




sims_key PM sims_key
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 16406
 
sims_key
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 11/7/2012 12:35:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Hawk_You:

Train, just answer my question it is simple. Why did you stop keeping track of your record for 3 weeks this year?

he already has answer that...he was "too busy".

my take....train and boom are both good handicappers...i have tailed at times and would in the future.  but i don't understand the record stuff...why juice is not counted....why the record disappears when it's bad and is ALWAYS there when it's good.  why threads get bumped multiple times when they are winning threads and disappear when they are losing threads.  it's all about self-politics around here.  i would just love for people to have integrity...esp the people that are good cappers.  is that too much to ask?
LanceLogan PM LanceLogan
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 5252
 
LanceLogan
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 11/7/2012 1:16:35 PM
You guys should darn off with the records, juice and all the other petty  bullshit, this forum is full of dudes that post picks daily and don't keep records, it's not like it's part of the covers manifesto, at the end of the day Boom and Train post picks, give insight and answer questions, which is more than 98% of you fool.
sims_key PM sims_key
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 16406
 
sims_key
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 11/7/2012 1:21:55 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LanceLogan:

You guys should darn off with the records, juice and all the other petty  bullshit, this forum is full of dudes that post picks daily and don't keep records

i don't care about the average joe...they suck.  but shouldn't the good cappers be held to a higher standard by this community?  and i'm not sure that keeping up with your record is a very high standard.  it's not like people are saying to give a write-up for every play.

maybe i'm just way off here.  forgive me if i am.  these guys are better cappers than i am, maybe that is why i expect as much. 

sorry to hijack the thread train...just putting some thoughts out there. 

LanceLogan PM LanceLogan
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 5252
 
LanceLogan
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 11/7/2012 1:41:29 PM
The fact that these guys still participate should be enough, they are donating their time, the list of former posters that actually know garbage is endless.

Hawk_You PM Hawk_You
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2986
 
Hawk_You
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 11/7/2012 1:46:47 PM
Hes not a good capper. he shouldnt be held to a higher standard. anyone with a brain on covers knows he is a losing capper. why would u stop keeping track of ur record if you are winning... its pretty obvious. he was like 30 games below .500 which is very hard to do lol. he stopped keeping his record and what do u know he comes back 3 weeks later and is above 60% lol. come on covers brothern. you are not this stupid are u?! You are not sheep!
Posted using a mobile device.
sims_key PM sims_key
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 16406
 
sims_key
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 11/7/2012 1:47:52 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LanceLogan:

The fact that these guys still participate should be enough, they are donating their time, the list of former posters that actually know garbage is endless.


i know...it's extremely gracious of them to donate their time and knowledge.  but since we are a community, there has to be some kind of unspoken standards to make it one that has integrity.  you have standards too, i guess we just draw the line in different places.

my point is that i think it would be a better community if we all do the things that i said earlier.  and i don't think those standards are too high.  but again maybe i'm off.

sims_key PM sims_key
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 16406
 
sims_key
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 11/7/2012 1:57:28 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Hawk_You:

Hes not a good capper. he shouldnt be held to a higher standard. anyone with a brain on covers knows he is a losing capper. why would u stop keeping track of ur record if you are winning... its pretty obvious. he was like 30 games below .500 which is very hard to do lol. he stopped keeping his record and what do u know he comes back 3 weeks later and is above 60% lol. come on covers brothern. you are not this stupid are u?! You are not sheep!

i disagree...he's a good capper...his record is almost exactly right...you can check if you want before you make claims like that.  he's not above 60% and i haven't read where he said that.

how am i a sheep?  did you read my first post?

you are losing credibility with posts like this imo.
Hawk_You PM Hawk_You
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2986
 
Hawk_You
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 11/7/2012 2:17:35 PM
I am not going to argue with u over something that is very obvious. u obviously arn't smart enough to see what he Is doing. my dad once told me never argue with a fool a bystander might not be able to tell the difference. we will leave it at that. i am also certain next time he starts losing again he will all if sudden get to "busy" to update his record... again. even tho he is on here all day long... man people use your heads!!!
Posted using a mobile device.
sims_key PM sims_key
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 16406
 
sims_key
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 11/7/2012 2:31:39 PM
i see what he is doing and i called him to a higher standard, but...

we actually can prove who is right, right?...go back and tally his record...and I GUARANTEE you that he is around 20 games over .500 this season in NCAAF.

it will take you the same amount of time it took you to type all these posts in his thread.

TRAIN69 PM TRAIN69
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 43748
 
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 11/7/2012 2:56:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Hawk_You:

Train, just answer my question it is simple. Why did you stop keeping track of your record for 3 weeks this year?


My record has been in every weekly thread I have. True, the last couple weeks it wasnt in the first post. Sorry I dont meet your criteria for what is acceptable posting. I dont use a lot of capital letters , crazy font, lots of colors or emoticons. I guess at the end of the day picking winners isnt good enough for some people. I post my record, never "units". Why would I post "juice". First of all, thats a given on a standard play. Second, I also dont count it as extra when I have a + $ dog or parlay. It all usually evens out in the end.

Anyway, will you please look at post #7 in this thread and let me know if that answers your question.

Pretty proud of myself for taking it easy on you.
StoneColdNinja PM StoneColdNinja
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2867
 
StoneColdNinja
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 11/7/2012 2:59:27 PM
bol on all your plays  smash the bookies  
Hawk_You PM Hawk_You
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2986
 
Hawk_You
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 11/7/2012 3:05:07 PM
You have not had your record in every thread. there was a span of 3 weeks wherevlike sims key said you were to " busy" to update it. quit lying man. both me and you know the truth. i could careless about juice and fancy colors. what i do care about is you lying and tricking newbies into following you. do i really need to pull up ur previous threads earlier in the season were u stopped posting ur record cuz it was so bad? I know one of them got sent to the pbox. probably on your request. covers admins love you cuz they know u suck. so they adhere to ur every request. cover admin knows the books love u.
Posted using a mobile device.
cowboydave PM cowboydave
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 8885
 
cowboydave
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 11/7/2012 3:09:11 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Hawk_You:

You have not had your record in every thread. there was a span of 3 weeks wherevlike sims key said you were to " busy" to update it. quit lying man. both me and you know the truth. i could careless about juice and fancy colors. what i do care about is you lying and tricking newbies into following you. do i really need to pull up ur previous threads earlier in the season were u stopped posting ur record cuz it was so bad? I know one of them got sent to the pbox. probably on your request. covers admins love you cuz they know u suck. so they adhere to ur every request. cover admin knows the books love u.

Holy garbage..shut the darn up !
TRAIN69 PM TRAIN69
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 43748
 
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 11/7/2012 3:11:11 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Hawk_You:

You have not had your record in every thread. there was a span of 3 weeks wherevlike sims key said you were to " busy" to update it. quit lying man. both me and you know the truth. i could careless about juice and fancy colors. what i do care about is you lying and tricking newbies into following you. do i really need to pull up ur previous threads earlier in the season were u stopped posting ur record cuz it was so bad? I know one of them got sent to the pbox. probably on your request. covers admins love you cuz they know u suck. so they adhere to ur every request. cover admin knows the books love u.


Yes, please pull the threads. Lets see what you got Columbo 
sims_key PM sims_key
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 16406
 
sims_key
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 11/7/2012 3:21:00 PM
train...he's right, but your updated record is pretty close to accurate which has been my point all along.
Hawk_You PM Hawk_You
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2986
 
Hawk_You
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 11/7/2012 3:24:38 PM
http://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=33&sub=101415034&page=9
Hawk_You PM Hawk_You
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2986
 
Hawk_You
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#100
Posted: 11/7/2012 3:29:01 PM
after this horrible week you stopped keeping your record. and what do u know the threads are missing now. Do you see me ridicule anyone else on here..... NO. Just you because you are the biggest liar/fraud on covers. if you read the post in the thread that I just posted you would see NUMEROUS people have the same opinion on you that I have. People know you dont keep an accurate record. KEEP trying to impress sheep buddy. they don't know any better do they.  Your thread title should be making cheating look routine is what i do 
Forum: College Football Page 4 of 10 «  2 3 4 5 6   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.