NCAA Week 11 ***** Making amazing look routine is what I do*****

Forum: College Football Page 2 of 10 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
Author: [College Football] Topic: NCAA Week 11 ***** Making amazing look routine is what I do*****
MJ2345 PM MJ2345
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 4729
 
MJ2345
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/5/2012 2:43:09 PM
Great run Train!1Keep it going
TRAIN69 PM TRAIN69
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 43441
Missouri
 
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/5/2012 3:00:01 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by CarterSECpicks:

You got lines that no one else can get 


Anybody in the world could have had all these lines yesterday when I bet them.

What do you want from me?
TodaysLocks PM TodaysLocks
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2023
New York
 
TodaysLocks
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/5/2012 6:00:10 PM

Nice work Train

I don't tail, but take a peak to see what you're liking from time to time.  The crazies just keep coming out and hating. Unreal.

BOL this week

TodaysLocks PM TodaysLocks
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2023
New York
 
TodaysLocks
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/5/2012 6:01:08 PM
peek*
hawgpix PM hawgpix
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1946
Arkansas
 
hawgpix
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/5/2012 7:19:39 PM
What you think on Virg/Mia?   Liking some V... 
JohnnyLonghorn PM JohnnyLonghorn
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 997
Ontario
 
JohnnyLonghorn
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/5/2012 8:28:17 PM

Train most my leans this week are eerily similar to yours. I suppose that is a good thing

Love Florida St (big!), Tennesee, Penn St, Oregon & Northwestern lots. Add USC -9 too.

Good luck this week

ksuwins PM ksuwins
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 3806
Colorado
 
ksuwins
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/5/2012 9:29:29 PM
Good luck this week.  Nice work. 

I'll be on several of those with you.  My book has BC at 19...I may wait for the weekend ND money to push it.

Any other week and I'd be looking at Alabama...but I expect them to be flat...had to take A&M +14 which doesn't make me feel to great, but those are the rules...just bet on it and don't over think it.

LSU flat as well.  
TRAIN69 PM TRAIN69
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 43441
Missouri
 
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/5/2012 10:12:41 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by hawgpix:

What you think on Virg/Mia?   Liking some V... 

UVA wins by 13+

 

Add:

UVA pk

Navy pk

Marshall -2

Boom_Boom PM Boom_Boom
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 17040
South Carolina
 
Boom_Boom
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/5/2012 10:14:38 PM




LanceLogan PM LanceLogan
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 5251
British
              Columbia
 
LanceLogan
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/5/2012 10:40:18 PM
DoubleUp4Life PM DoubleUp4Life
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 37017
New York
 
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/5/2012 10:41:37 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Boom_Boom:






So Train Rubes your Pubes and you rub back in 15 Seconds 
TRAIN69 PM TRAIN69
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 43441
Missouri
 
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/5/2012 10:46:57 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:


So Train Rubes your Pubes and you rub back in 15 Seconds 

Not sure what "Rubes" are.....

Also not sure why you cApItAlIzE random words....

Dont be jealous. Life is hard enough already with you being a little girl......Fact.

Eat a person.

NevadaGamer PM NevadaGamer
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 274
 
NevadaGamer
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/5/2012 11:02:18 PM
I read how you thought Bama should have won the game 24-10 or 21-10. I mean I know you had the game completely wrong. Heck everyone did. Anyone that watched that game knows that LSU gave the game away. Just own it.
hawgpix PM hawgpix
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1946
Arkansas
 
hawgpix
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/5/2012 11:06:37 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

Not sure what "Rubes" are.....

Also not sure why you cApItAlIzE random words....

Dont be jealous. Life is hard enough already with you being a little girl......Fact.

Eat a person.


Now Train, go easy on the low rent folks!  
soonboomer PM soonboomer
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1110
Northern
              Mariana Islands
 
soonboomer
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/5/2012 11:12:32 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

UVA wins by 13+

 

Add:

UVA pk

Navy pk

Marshall -2


Sometimes lines just look so out of whack that you have to just go with your gut.  Virginia or no play.
TRAIN69 PM TRAIN69
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 43441
Missouri
 
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/5/2012 11:16:09 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by NevadaGamer:

I read how you thought Bama should have won the game 24-10 or 21-10. I mean I know you had the game completely wrong. Heck everyone did. Anyone that watched that game knows that LSU gave the game away. Just own it.

Yep, LSU gave it away. They fumbled (unforced) up 14-10 late in the 3rd on the 7 yard line.....

Congrats on being on the right side of a lucky break.

Zmoney21 PM Zmoney21
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1371
California
 
Zmoney21
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/6/2012 1:20:23 AM
Great job last week Train 
trustandfall PM trustandfall
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1779
Texas
 
trustandfall
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/6/2012 8:03:09 AM
God damn man... People are giving you hell for your picks too now?

darn covers. darn the people on these forums. You have a great week winning other people money and the garbage never stops, you have a bad week and people act like you're the biggest failure ever.

Now I know why I *always* see good cappers say that they either aren't posting their picks anymore or won't bother with the write-ups.

Because you darn heads won't let them live it down when they're wrong.

Some dumb garbage gave me hell for taking Kentucky +7 1/2 against Vandy last week at home, AFTER the game was over. Vandy's averaging less than 14 a game against meaningful competition while UK put up 14 on Miss St., South Carolina AND Georgia (who they almost beat)... And it should have been common sense that they wouldn't score against VANDY? Get the darn out of her, I'll take the +7 1/2 every time...

It's easy to talk garbage AFTER the games go final..

Train, thanks for the insight, keep it up, and ignore these garbage talking douchebags.
trustandfall PM trustandfall
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1779
Texas
 
trustandfall
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/6/2012 8:04:34 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by NevadaGamer:

I read how you thought Bama should have won the game 24-10 or 21-10. I mean I know you had the game completely wrong. Heck everyone did. Anyone that watched that game knows that LSU gave the game away. Just own it.


This guy is probably the biggest person on the site. It's easy to talk garbage AFTER the games are over. But hey, good job picking 3 winners last week. (if it was 3). You're a friggin pro.
DoubleUp4Life PM DoubleUp4Life
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 37017
New York
 
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/6/2012 9:30:42 AM
on the fence with Miami vs UVA 

you have any lean on Wake Forest ????????
TRAIN69 PM TRAIN69
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 43441
Missouri
 
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/6/2012 2:42:16 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by trustandfall:

God damn man... People are giving you hell for your picks too now?

darn covers. darn the people on these forums. You have a great week winning other people money and the garbage never stops, you have a bad week and people act like you're the biggest failure ever.

Now I know why I *always* see good cappers say that they either aren't posting their picks anymore or won't bother with the write-ups.

Because you darn heads won't let them live it down when they're wrong.

Some dumb garbage gave me hell for taking Kentucky +7 1/2 against Vandy last week at home, AFTER the game was over. Vandy's averaging less than 14 a game against meaningful competition while UK put up 14 on Miss St., South Carolina AND Georgia (who they almost beat)... And it should have been common sense that they wouldn't score against VANDY? Get the darn out of her, I'll take the +7 1/2 every time...

It's easy to talk garbage AFTER the games go final..

Train, thanks for the insight, keep it up, and ignore these garbage talking douchebags.


No worries bro....I aint goin nowhere!



BamaTaxMan PM BamaTaxMan
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1561
Alabama
 
BamaTaxMan
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/6/2012 2:49:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

UVA wins by 13+

 

Add:

UVA pk

Navy pk

Marshall -2

 

NO CHANCE THIS TAKES PLACE!! Not hating on you T69.

Virginia is a terrible football team and Miami beating VT has undoubtedly given them a needed boost of confidence. They are still in the hunt for the conference and a win over a garbage Virginia team will be an easy step. MIAMI +1.5 is what I got. It's at a pickem now.

With you on Louisville!! It's already moving up. I got it at -3.

BOL

BamaTaxMan PM BamaTaxMan
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1561
Alabama
 
BamaTaxMan
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/6/2012 2:51:22 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

Not sure what "Rubes" are.....

Also not sure why you cApItAlIzE random words....

Dont be jealous. Life is hard enough already with you being a little girl......Fact.

Eat a person.

 

I think DoubleUp3Life was getting your back with this comment. Not hating.

TRAIN69 PM TRAIN69
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 43441
Missouri
 
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/6/2012 2:53:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BamaTaxMan:

 

I think DoubleUp3Life was getting your back with this comment. Not hating.



No, he wasnt getting my back.
NevadaGamer PM NevadaGamer
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 274
 
NevadaGamer
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/6/2012 4:48:33 PM

Train listen man seriously no offense but everyone on this board including you had Bama to won the game big and everyone was wrong. I dont like LSU but I had them easily covering and I never saw any indication of taking Alabama. Your response is Bama fumbled on their own 7 and got a lucky break. You have to be kidding. First off lets just look at the boxscore without even looking at the play by play and tell me who dominated the game.

Team Stat Comparison

Forum: College Football Page 2 of 10 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.