Stanford just got robbed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum: College Football Page 2 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [College Football] Topic: Stanford just got robbed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MustRisk2Win PM MustRisk2Win
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 3407
New York
 
MustRisk2Win
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/13/2012 7:25:16 PM
I thought it was a TD

Ill take the ND win though and keep my parlay going
pie11 PM pie11
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 3918
Pennsylvania
 
pie11
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/13/2012 7:26:48 PM
The whistle clearly blew. You could see the line judge running in. He was more than halfway in when the ball crossed. How the hell long do they have to stop him? Of course if you let the play go on for ten mins he's eventually going to cross
Posted using a mobile device.
Professional1 PM Professional1
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 41623
California
 
Professional1
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/13/2012 7:28:15 PM

MT @MikePereira: We have looked at ND/STA last play from every angle & feel that its a TD. Progress was not ruled & runner was not down.

riq PM riq
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 781
California
 
riq
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/13/2012 7:28:28 PM
They won't show the replay in depth on ESPN
jimmydafreak PM jimmydafreak
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 13626
United States
 
jimmydafreak
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/13/2012 7:34:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by buckubad:

he got in on 2nd down i believe as well


Had no money on the outcome of the game, and didn't see the replay of the 4th down call, but he was definitely in on the 2nd down play.  No question about it.


Professional1 PM Professional1
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 41623
California
 
Professional1
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/13/2012 7:36:29 PM

@MikePereira: @miketirico >>Hi Mike...Officials were from Pac 12. Replay crew is Big East.” That's an important note. Thanks mike.

JayBiz PM JayBiz
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 1423
Nevada
 
JayBiz
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/13/2012 7:40:11 PM
Yeah they got robbed, saved my Stan +9 and under play tho lol 
Clinton0 PM Clinton0
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 279
United States
 
Clinton0
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/13/2012 7:41:41 PM
Damn rigged game cost me a Dime!  

I am so sick of these fixed games....Wish the refs would do their damn job and leave Vegas out of it.  We all have to figure out which side the fix is on and bet with the fix.  Straight up bet against the fix has no chance.  Stanford was clearly ROBBED!
BLOODandTHUNDER PM BLOODandTHUNDER
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 642
 
BLOODandTHUNDER
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/13/2012 7:42:26 PM

The play  was blown dead before he turns over and reaches. Can't hear whistle because of noise. Line judge is running in waving his hands with his whistle in his mouth that kind of gives it away.

 

nc1capper PM nc1capper
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 16348
North Carolina
 
nc1capper
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/13/2012 7:43:16 PM
Irish - 7 here, whew
BLOODandTHUNDER PM BLOODandTHUNDER
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 642
 
BLOODandTHUNDER
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/13/2012 7:45:09 PM

Love all the ND hate. Probably going to see this team in a BCS you can cry about that when it happens too.

 

wmi799 PM wmi799
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 19924
United States
 
wmi799
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/13/2012 7:45:44 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Clinton0:

Damn rigged game cost me a Dime!  

I am so sick of these fixed games....Wish the refs would do their damn job and leave Vegas out of it.  We all have to figure out which side the fix is on and bet with the fix.  Straight up bet against the fix has no chance.  Stanford was rclearly ROBBED!

How did you lose a dime?

You guys kill me. Every time you lose a bet in a game like this it is fixed. You need to stop betting

Clinton0 PM Clinton0
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 279
United States
 
Clinton0
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/13/2012 7:46:02 PM
Even if they claim they blew the play dead, the guy was clearly moving his feet and pushing forward...Last play on 4th and they blow the whistle?   If the fix was on Stanford...TD all Day!   Can't deny this stupid sh....that is why ESPN won't even acknowledge this sh.......
Clinton0 PM Clinton0
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 279
United States
 
Clinton0
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/13/2012 7:47:23 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wmi799:

How did you lose a dime?

You guys kill me. Every time you lose a bet in a game like this it is fixed. You need to stop betting



Lost a Dime on Over 20.5 for 2nd Half....Lost by .5  Stupid Sh.....
JayKay21 PM JayKay21
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 3418
Rhode Island
 
JayKay21
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/13/2012 7:50:02 PM
You guys are funny.. The ref was running towards the play before the RB reached for the goal line.. Play was dead..
Posted using a mobile device.
BLOODandTHUNDER PM BLOODandTHUNDER
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 642
 
BLOODandTHUNDER
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/13/2012 7:50:35 PM

ah once the play was dead ND started celebrating you can see that on the video too. That's when Taylor scored. The cry baby antics in regards to the outcome of this game has more to do with ND hatred than anything else. Most hated and loved team in the country.

 

wmi799 PM wmi799
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 19924
United States
 
wmi799
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/13/2012 7:50:54 PM
 Love it!
Clinton0 PM Clinton0
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 279
United States
 
Clinton0
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/13/2012 7:54:29 PM
Just admit that any SEC team would WAX ND up and down the field not matter where the Cheating refs are....Can't hide the fact that ND is the most overrated team in the country now!

I am a long time Alabama fan....Wouldn't even be a contest!
Rocket25 PM Rocket25
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 401
Maryland
 
Rocket25
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/13/2012 7:57:08 PM
This is a joke right? He was stopped at the 2. Whistle clearly being blown by side judge running in hands waiving. If ever forward progress was stopped it was that play and it wasn't even close. Furthermore his left elbow hit down before he ever crossed anyway.
Posted using a mobile device.
ManRam24 PM ManRam24
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 11606
United States
 
ManRam24
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/13/2012 8:01:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Rocket25:

This is a joke right? He was stopped at the 2. Whistle clearly being blown by side judge running in hands waiving. If ever forward progress was stopped it was that play and it wasn't even close. Furthermore his left elbow hit down before he ever crossed anyway.

It amazes me how people can come on here with such a strong statement and have absolutely NO IDEA what they are talking about. IF this were the case the play would have been whistled dead and never would have gone to review because you can not review forward progress being stopped. 

I had absolutely nothing riding on this game. Not a Stanford fan nor do i hate Notre Dame. Just found it to be a horrendous call. 

Funny too i was just watching ESPN with Holtz and May and they showed the replay FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PILE WHERE YOU CAN SEE NOTHING and that was it. 
BLOODandTHUNDER PM BLOODandTHUNDER
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 642
 
BLOODandTHUNDER
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/13/2012 8:04:05 PM

Any SEC team no. Spoken like a true SEC homer and ND hater.

 

 

 

Clinton0 PM Clinton0
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 279
United States
 
Clinton0
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/13/2012 8:04:42 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ManRam24:


It amazes me how people can come on here with such a strong statement and have absolutely NO IDEA what they are talking about. IF this were the case the play would have been whistled dead and never would have gone to review because you can not review forward progress being stopped. 

I had absolutely nothing riding on this game. Not a Stanford fan nor do i hate Notre Dame. Just found it to be a horrendous call. 

Funny too i was just watching ESPN with Holtz and May and they showed the replay FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PILE WHERE YOU CAN SEE NOTHING and that was it. 


Very Well Stated...Let the oblivious, be just that....Lost
Clinton0 PM Clinton0
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 279
United States
 
Clinton0
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/13/2012 8:06:00 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BLOODandTHUNDER:

Any SEC team no. Spoken like a true SEC homer and ND hater.

 Arkansas, Miss State, Kentucky...Old Miss...Even Auburn...ND has no chance...Schedule is only hope to get a good bowl game

 

 

brianx PM brianx
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 17664
United States
 
brianx
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/13/2012 8:25:46 PM
Only team I blame there is Stanford.  They won the toss in Ot and decide to go on defense first!

ManRam24 PM ManRam24
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 11606
United States
 
ManRam24
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/13/2012 8:29:28 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by brianx:

Only team I blame there is Stanford.  They won the toss in Ot and decide to go on defense first!


God i hope youre kidding. If not just when i think this thread couldnt get any more stupid...
Forum: College Football Page 2 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.