Messages

Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 1 of 10  1 2 3 4 5   »
Author: [College Football] Topic: NCAA week 7 ***** Biggest bet I've ever made happens on Oct 13th*****
TRAIN69
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 38708
Location: Missouri
#1
Posted: 10/7/2012 9:36:07 PM
Bama -17

-Would bet up to -31 (expected an opening of -27/-29).

-Will be on the 1st h when available, assuming its 14 or under) and the MU team total under.

-Mizzou will not score unless they get a lucky bounce.

-Coaching advantage is huge

-Bama off bye week

-Mizzou got beat up vs Vandy. Franklin and starting center both injured knees and did not return. Murphy our kick returner dislocated a finger. All may play, but none will be 100%

-Bama is #1 in the nation on defense and Mizzous offense is 95th. Those stats are misleading as a big chunk of that is from the opening game vs SE Lou. Mizzou is averaging 18 ppg since then

-Mizzous defense has kept them in games, but they wear down in 2nd halfs cuase the offense cant keep the ball. Its happened every game this year

Also on :

Texas +3.5

Kent St +3

Stanford +10 -120

WV -4.5

Florida -7

LSU -2

Wash St +7.5



Questions, ask. I'll be here all week. Try the veal. Tip your waitress.
quote
qbbearcat send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
qbbearcat
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 943
Location: Nebraska
#2
Posted: 10/7/2012 9:39:15 PM
Beat me to it..biggest bet of the year for me by far.
quote
DoubleUp4Life
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 32753
Location: New York
#3
Posted: 10/7/2012 9:42:33 PM
love it brother
quote
TREE88
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
TREE88
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 20746
Location: Oklahoma
#4
Posted: 10/7/2012 9:43:56 PM

Talked me into it.

gl bud

quote
POTUS send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
POTUS
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 659
Location:
#5
Posted: 10/7/2012 9:50:13 PM
Seems so easy.  What could possibly justify 17?  I'm with you and was thinking I'd play it @ 30.  

Is Columbia that difficult of a place to play?  garbage, I'd lay 17 on Bama playing the Chiefs at Arrowhead.
quote
qbbearcat send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
qbbearcat
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 943
Location: Nebraska
#6
Posted: 10/7/2012 9:56:13 PM
Not sure why this line isn't higher...seriously Missouri will not score without help.  Their D is good but on field way too much an wear down.  Their O is in shambles right now...back up QB...no line...he was something like 9 for 30 against Vandy and took a beating on,y going to be worse with Bama.
quote
RetainLane send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
RetainLane
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1106
Location:
#7
Posted: 10/7/2012 9:59:25 PM
Like both Stanford and WSU Train.  Maynard is good for 3 picks this weekend.  Law of averages. 

Don't think Vandy can cover? 
quote
ChipsNVouchers send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mandalay Bay |
ChipsNVouchers
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 827
Location: Wyoming
#8
Posted: 10/7/2012 10:00:46 PM
Does that blowout of Georgia by South Carolina mean anything? Is LSU coming off a loss and getting a confident team at home a situational play or is LSU just a better team in your opinion? Thanks buddy.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
TREE88
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
TREE88
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 20746
Location: Oklahoma
#9
Posted: 10/7/2012 10:01:24 PM

21 1/2 is the best Ive found.

 

 

quote
Laroja
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
Laroja
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 10530
Location: Ontario
#10
Posted: 10/7/2012 10:04:21 PM
Going with Alabama 2nd half, this line is too high; considering it's on the road. I understand that the Tigers will have a really hard time scoring on the Tide. But you will hardly ever get value on the #1 team in the country off a bye going on a road vs an obviously outmatched opponent,.
quote
tideman send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
tideman
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 4305
Location: United States
#11
Posted: 10/7/2012 10:49:08 PM

love the card so far.. Texas, Stanford, West Virg and Florida ....

LSU better find an offense, or they will get run out of the stadium...

I snoozed on the early Bama line... already up to 21 when I bought

best of luck this week

quote
2MuchJohnson4U send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
2MuchJohnson4U
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 156
Location: Georgia
#12
Posted: 10/7/2012 10:54:18 PM

On Texas, Stanford, & UF as well  

Leaning Bama & WVU

GL

quote
Da Punishner send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Da Punishner
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1335
Location:
#13
Posted: 10/7/2012 11:17:29 PM
[Quote: Originally Posted by TRAIN69] Bama -17

-Would bet up to -31 (expected an opening of -27/-29).

-Will be on the 1st h when available, assuming its 14 or under) and the MU team total under.

-Mizzou will not score unless they get a lucky bounce.

-Coaching advantage is huge

-Bama off bye week

-Mizzou got beat up vs Vandy. Franklin and starting center both injured knees and did not return. Murphy our kick returner dislocated a finger. All may play, but none will be 100%

-Bama is #1 in the nation on defense and Mizzous offense is 95th. Those stats are misleading as a big chunk of that is from the opening game vs SE Lou. Mizzou is averaging 18 ppg since then

-Mizzous defense has kept them in games, but they wear down in 2nd halfs cuase the offense cant keep the ball. Its happened every game this year

Also on :

Texas +3.5

Kent St +3

Stanford +10 -120

WV -4.5

Florida -7 Don't understand line?.

LSU -2

Wash St +7.5



Questions, ask. I'll be here all week. Try the veal. Tip your waitress.
[/Quote Ler's get em man. Check out New Mex.
quote
HookEmHorns22
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
HookEmHorns22
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 22152
Location: United States
#14
Posted: 10/8/2012 3:51:04 AM
Bama
Texas
WV
Florida
LSU

quote
Capper007 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
Capper007
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 6909
Location: United States
#15
Posted: 10/8/2012 8:21:15 AM

I think your delusional about Alabama!!! I got it at -17.5 now -21 "YOUR" team Mizzou WILL score...How much will Bma score though???

Im thinking

Alabama 38

Mizzou  17....Push now....Loss by this afternoon THIS LINE WILLMOVE TO THE -25.5 RANGE BY GAME TIME!!

I got it in early

Football - NCAA - Alabama vs. Missouri - Alabama 10/13/2012 3:30:01 PM- (EST)
-17½ -110

Now its at -21 and i dont see any value in a 3 TD road favorite!! GL

With you on all others except OU and Washington, which i will not be betting!!

quote
Capper007 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
Capper007
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 6909
Location: United States
#16
Posted: 10/8/2012 8:30:57 AM

I really thought that ole miss looked like the tougher team in the second half of ole miss bama game, and Bama looked like they were going through the motions, Mizzou has nothnig to lose and Pinkell is fighting for his job!!!

I may end up on both sides!!

Bama -17.5

and Mizzou +27.5!!!! GL

quote
nc1capper send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
nc1capper
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 16134
Location: North Carolina
#17
Posted: 10/8/2012 8:55:35 AM
Line is right train, u know this Sir
quote
WISEGUY36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
WISEGUY36
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 3543
Location: Hawaii
#18
Posted: 10/8/2012 9:00:30 AM
Train, Best of Luck this Week.

I think I may join you on the Bama bandwagon this week.
quote
CarterSECpicks send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
CarterSECpicks
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1230
Location:
#19
Posted: 10/8/2012 9:27:59 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Capper007:

I really thought that ole miss looked like the tougher team in the second half of ole miss bama game, and Bama looked like they were going through the motions, Mizzou has nothnig to lose and Pinkell is fighting for his job!!!

I may end up on both sides!!

Bama -17.5

and Mizzou +27.5!!!! GL

Capper I would definitly try to middle this game if you Already have Alabama -17-. I m thinking you can get Mizzou  for+ 22 by game time. Great middle oportunity. This is not the Alabama team of last year . trust me on this.

quote
TRAIN69
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 38708
Location: Missouri
#20
Posted: 10/8/2012 9:53:28 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by nc1capper:

Line is right train, u know this Sir


If I didnt know Mizzou so well I would agree with you.
quote
TRAIN69
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 38708
Location: Missouri
#21
Posted: 10/8/2012 9:56:05 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by POTUS:

Seems so easy.  What could possibly justify 17?  I'm with you and was thinking I'd play it @ 30.  

Is Columbia that difficult of a place to play?  garbage, I'd lay 17 on Bama playing the Chiefs at Arrowhead.


I was really hoping Mizzou would at least beat Vandy to make them appear better than they are. The -17 was a small over reaction to the big favs having trouble over the last few weeks. Columbia isnt a tough environment (although any road game is tough), and the 230 start time is even that more weak.....

I would take KC +17 @ home.....at Bama I would need 21.5




quote
TRAIN69
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 38708
Location: Missouri
#22
Posted: 10/8/2012 9:58:03 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by qbbearcat:

Not sure why this line isn't higher...seriously Missouri will not score without help.  Their D is good but on field way too much an wear down.  Their O is in shambles right now...back up QB...no line...he was something like 9 for 30 against Vandy and took a beating on,y going to be worse with Bama.


I agree. There is no way MU consistantly move the ball. Its simply not gonna happen. Mizzous O Line is beat to hell with at least 2 backups playing. Bamas defense is basically an NFL draft squad.....



quote
TRAIN69
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 38708
Location: Missouri
#23
Posted: 10/8/2012 9:59:01 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by RetainLane:

Like both Stanford and WSU Train.  Maynard is good for 3 picks this weekend.  Law of averages. 

Don't think Vandy can cover? 


Vandy off the road dog win feeling good. Their offense is still pretty horrendous and I dont think they are gonna have any better luck this week.
quote
TRAIN69
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 38708
Location: Missouri
#24
Posted: 10/8/2012 10:00:45 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ChipsNVouchers:

Does that blowout of Georgia by South Carolina mean anything? Is LSU coming off a loss and getting a confident team at home a situational play or is LSU just a better team in your opinion? Thanks buddy.



Situational and getting the home team cheap imo. SC isnt 28 points better than UGA 99/100 games. Games @ LSU are very tough to win.....



quote
TRAIN69
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 38708
Location: Missouri
#25
Posted: 10/8/2012 10:03:03 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Laroja:

Going with Alabama 2nd half, this line is too high; considering it's on the road. I understand that the Tigers will have a really hard time scoring on the Tide. But you will hardly ever get value on the #1 team in the country off a bye going on a road vs an obviously outmatched opponent,.


I think theres value all the way up to -30 as I dont think Mizzou will score at all (10 points tops if they get a lucky bounce or a Bama turnover deep). If Mizzou can keep Bama under 17 then they deserve a cover.
quote
Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 1 of 10  1 2 3 4 5   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.