PITTSBERG +1.5 (+105)

Forum: College Football Page 2 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [College Football] Topic: PITTSBERG +1.5 (+105)
SupremeVermin PM SupremeVermin
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 595
Florida
 
SupremeVermin
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/5/2012 5:23:38 PM
Carnation Bowls

As a former player did you wear a helmet? Smart money says no.
bk_widows PM bk_widows
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 6444
Ontario
 
bk_widows
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/5/2012 5:36:10 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by SupremeVermin:

Carnation Bowls

As a former player did you wear a helmet? Smart money says no.

...

...

gracias vermin 18 is now officially  my favorite numbah

SupremeVermin PM SupremeVermin
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 595
Florida
 
SupremeVermin
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/5/2012 5:39:40 PM
Correct me if I am wrong but Carnation Bowls are youth league title? Like me posting I hit the game winning home run for my travel ball team.
SupremeVermin PM SupremeVermin
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 595
Florida
 
SupremeVermin
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/5/2012 5:41:37 PM
Funny garbage though. 20% of Americans cannot point out where the United States is on a map though; this guy fits right in.
choiOi PM choiOi
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4854
Wyoming
 
choiOi
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/5/2012 5:46:40 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Exceller:

And I hate Pittsberg after what they did to me earlier this year vs Cincy- a more guttless performance i've never seen, but as a former player for 6 years and a coach for 7 winning two Carnation Bowls and finishing second in yet another I know that teams can come together and start playing well. I think thats what were witnessing here and they can run the ball-
 
Pitt had to overcome a lot of stuff to make me wager on them again, and they did..lets go
 
 
 
PittsburghU
+1.5
19:05 ET
(-105)


Losing cincy on road is not a bad thing for Pitt. They lost key players to suspensions to start season plus cincy has one of the best defense in the country at home. 

Leaning Pitt too. GL
Evenstar2012 PM Evenstar2012
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 331
 
Evenstar2012
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/5/2012 5:48:23 PM
No disrespect, but your write-ups make me believe that you toss a coin first to decide on which side you are going to bet and then you start looking around for reasons to back it up.

It should be the other way around .... look up information to decide what you are betting.
Exceller PM Exceller
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 946
Nevada
 
Exceller
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/5/2012 5:58:51 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by SupremeVermin:

Correct me if I am wrong but Carnation Bowls are youth league title? Like me posting I hit the game winning home run for my travel ball team.

 

Football is football

Exceller PM Exceller
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 946
Nevada
 
Exceller
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/5/2012 6:00:46 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by 165yds:

Exceller you are on the correct side tonight.

 

I feel it too...Two Words: Ball Control

Exceller PM Exceller
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 946
Nevada
 
Exceller
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/5/2012 6:01:48 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Evenstar2012:

No disrespect, but your write-ups make me believe that you toss a coin first to decide on which side you are going to bet and then you start looking around for reasons to back it up.

It should be the other way around .... look up information to decide what you are betting.

 

I just don't have time for big write ups....Believe me...I put in the time

Stevierags PM Stevierags
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 422
Arizona
 
Stevierags
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/5/2012 6:13:31 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jajknight:

I have 309 Pittsburgh U -102* vs Syracuse.

It's not really about Pitt but the fact that Syracuse is just terrible.
But regarding Pitt:

Sunseri has torched Syracuse as Pitt's starting quarterback historically to the tune of 525 yards and five touchdowns in two Pitt victories.

Who could steal the show: Pittsburgh: RB Ray Graham. It seems that Graham is inching closer and closer to the breakout game everyone is expecting. Two factors work in Graham's favor Friday: He has had an extra week to get fully healthy, and he'll be facing a Syracuse defense that allows more than 176 rushing yards per game. 

Prediction: Pittsburgh 23, Syracuse 17

GLTA 
Historically has nothing to do with tonights game. Cuses defense is faster and deeper than last years, especially the secondary. Their offfense was anemic against Pitt last year. That won't be the case tonight as they are healthy including Pugh being back at tackle, WR's back and punt and kick returner back. I'm looking at 34-24 and liking the - 1 1/2   BOL everyone tonight through Monday night...........
Exceller PM Exceller
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 946
Nevada
 
Exceller
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/5/2012 6:56:20 PM

Hey Friends...Great News! I'm playing Pitt with House Money tonight

http://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=27&sub=101436078&page=1

 

GO PANTHERS!

Exceller PM Exceller
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 946
Nevada
 
Exceller
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/5/2012 7:05:16 PM
Button up your game straps boys...It's almost game tyme!
ATLGettinPaper PM ATLGettinPaper
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 12309
 
ATLGettinPaper
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/5/2012 7:10:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Exceller:

And I hate Pittsberg after what they did to me earlier this year vs Cincy- a more guttless performance i've never seen, but as a former player for 6 years and a coach for 7 winning two Carnation Bowls and finishing second in yet another I know that teams can come together and start playing well. I think thats what were witnessing here and they can run the ball-
 
Pitt had to overcome a lot of stuff to make me wager on them again, and they did..lets go
 
 
 
PittsburghU
+1.5
19:05 ET
(-105)


You might hate Pitt ever more after this one, lol.
Chrisiz PM Chrisiz
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 988
California
 
Chrisiz
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/5/2012 7:10:57 PM
Damn that was quick ugly smh I took Pitt also lol 
troy9828 PM troy9828
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3366
Virgin Islands
 
troy9828
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/5/2012 7:14:22 PM
Pittsberg lol looks toasts already. Go Sericuze
ATLGettinPaper PM ATLGettinPaper
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 12309
 
ATLGettinPaper
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/5/2012 7:35:01 PM
Pitt...
jdnmoney PM jdnmoney
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 9120
United States
 
jdnmoney
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/5/2012 7:36:59 PM
back for more abuse eh?
knuckleball PM knuckleball
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 41
Armenia
 
knuckleball
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/5/2012 7:37:14 PM
Guess after this game you will hate  Pitt even more.  too bad my man, but everyone can't win.  some of us have to ,lose so books can pay the winners
PeykanCar PM PeykanCar
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1393
 
PeykanCar
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/5/2012 7:38:22 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by knuckleball:

Guess after this game you will hate  Pitt even more.  too bad my man, but everyone can't win.  some of us have to ,lose so books can pay the winners



darn OFF, KIM KARDASHIAN
ATLGettinPaper PM ATLGettinPaper
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 12309
 
ATLGettinPaper
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/5/2012 7:40:45 PM
There are certain teams I will never bet with or against.  Pitt is a team I learned years ago to never bet with.  They are so goofy I swear, lol.  They win when they aren't supposed to, and lose when they are supposed to win. 
paulie6978 PM paulie6978
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 10466
Pennsylvania
 
paulie6978
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/5/2012 7:46:56 PM
1st and goal Shittsburgh
Exceller PM Exceller
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 946
Nevada
 
Exceller
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/5/2012 7:51:17 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by knuckleball:

Guess after this game you will hate  Pitt even more.  too bad my man, but everyone can't win.  some of us have to ,lose so books can pay the winners

 

As I explained earlier in post #37...I'm playin with house money..

 

TOUCHDOWN PANTHERS!!!

Exceller PM Exceller
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 946
Nevada
 
Exceller
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/5/2012 7:51:51 PM
I mean Post #36
Exceller PM Exceller
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 946
Nevada
 
Exceller
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/5/2012 7:53:17 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by ATLGettinPaper:

There are certain teams I will never bet with or against.  Pitt is a team I learned years ago to never bet with.  They are so goofy I swear, lol.  They win when they aren't supposed to, and lose when they are supposed to win. 

 

The Pitt Panthers, The Philadelpia Eagles...I got a few more,

Exceller PM Exceller
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 946
Nevada
 
Exceller
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/5/2012 8:31:44 PM

Field Goal PITT!!!

 

It suddenly got very quiet in here....

 

Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Forum: College Football Page 2 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.