Michigan

Forum: College Football Page 8 of 12 «  6 7 8 9 10   »
Author: [College Football] Topic: Michigan
mtp104 PM mtp104
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1223
 
mtp104
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#176
Posted: 7/10/2012 8:51:53 PM
Geeze DR going to get injured?  This isnt the NFL brother these are kids not robots!  People act like Bama is unstoppable.  Remember the nat game against LSU was dominating no doubt but also remember how pathetic that offense looked for LSU and the PLAY CALLING!  Give Mich a little credit wowser
WISEGUY36 PM WISEGUY36
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 12355
 
WISEGUY36
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#177
Posted: 7/10/2012 8:56:16 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mtp104:

Geeze DR going to get injured?  This isnt the NFL brother these are kids not robots!  People act like Bama is unstoppable.  Remember the nat game against LSU was dominating no doubt but also remember how pathetic that offense looked for LSU and the PLAY CALLING!  Give Mich a little credit wowser


DR may not get injured,but he DEFINITELY will wonder what hit him.
mtp104 PM mtp104
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1223
 
mtp104
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#178
Posted: 7/10/2012 8:59:26 PM

I dont give a crap if he gets injured our backup is fine!  Potentially better! 

Come on guys Bama lost a ton on defense they are not going to be as good bottom line!  Not only they are freaking human! 

cherokee10 PM cherokee10
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4562
 
cherokee10
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#179
Posted: 7/10/2012 9:02:39 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by mtp104:

Geeze DR going to get injured?  This isnt the NFL brother these are kids not robots! 

You're right, NOBODY in college gets injured, let alone someone who scrambles more than any other QB in the nation....my apologies.

mtp104 PM mtp104
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1223
 
mtp104
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#180
Posted: 7/10/2012 9:05:42 PM
Exactly what I said nobody gets injured in college!  Way to read between the lines!  You my friend are an idiot!  Must be that Buckeye education!  You do realize that you said a kid in college would get injured in a game that was your PREDICTION?  Right?  and now you come back with a statement like that go back to high school!
WISEGUY36 PM WISEGUY36
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 12355
 
WISEGUY36
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#181
Posted: 7/10/2012 9:10:38 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by cherokee10:

You're right, NOBODY in college gets injured, let alone someone who scrambles more than any other QB in the nation....my apologies.



What do you think the O/U should be on how many times DR
gets "decleated" in this game.
jwheels86 PM jwheels86
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 13500
 
jwheels86
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#182
Posted: 7/10/2012 9:11:17 PM
This guy is the Michigan version of Lucan, doing anything possible to make himself believe his team will win.
mtp104 PM mtp104
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1223
 
mtp104
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#183
Posted: 7/10/2012 9:14:04 PM

Who wants to Box! 

cherokee10 PM cherokee10
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4562
 
cherokee10
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#184
Posted: 7/10/2012 9:15:08 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by mtp104:

that was your PREDICTION?  Right? 

I said "I wouldn't be shocked", not exactly a prediction.

You're team may only lose 1 game the entire season, but it will definitely be in week 1.....badly.

mtp104 PM mtp104
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1223
 
mtp104
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#185
Posted: 7/10/2012 9:15:23 PM

Jwheels your Brilliant!

mtp104 PM mtp104
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1223
 
mtp104
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#186
Posted: 7/10/2012 9:17:31 PM

Ok guys its been fun hopefully knowone takes it personnel!  GO BLUE!  Hopefully Sept 2 I can start a thread that BAMA sucks and you guys gotta promise to apologize!  If Michigan loses I will for sure !!!!!!

Final projection Michigan 7

Bama 6

mtp104 PM mtp104
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1223
 
mtp104
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#187
Posted: 7/10/2012 9:18:24 PM
Good luck wagering this year! 
cherokee10 PM cherokee10
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4562
 
cherokee10
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#188
Posted: 7/10/2012 9:20:08 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mtp104:

Final projection Michigan 7

Bama 6

I would gladly lose $$$ to see this upset, especially in week 1.

WISEGUY36 PM WISEGUY36
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 12355
 
WISEGUY36
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#189
Posted: 7/10/2012 9:20:10 PM
You forgot the 0 after the 6.
mtp104 PM mtp104
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1223
 
mtp104
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#190
Posted: 7/10/2012 9:21:43 PM

haha well like i said good luck this upcoming season!  Michigan 60

bama 7

mtp104 PM mtp104
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1223
 
mtp104
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#191
Posted: 7/10/2012 9:21:59 PM
Fixed it
CanadaSuxs PM CanadaSuxs
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 2
 
CanadaSuxs
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#192
Posted: 7/11/2012 7:46:09 PM
Well Hell,,,,
 
Looks like the Canadians that run this site has ban me, because i said something about their sardine packing county. That's weak you poor little babys...So here's a big darn YOU.
 
@Laroja you piece of garbage i guess you knew sooner or later i was going to stand up to your trash talking at me, one thing i didn't know was you was just out of high school a friggin teenager on here acting like he knew college football, that's the bad thing about the Internet is you kids get online and come to a site for gamblers and act like you been watching college football and studied stats for 10-20 years.
 
Your nothing but a misleading tick turd boy. Glad you admitted your age but that don't matter i still think your a cock sucker.
 
@jwheels your a real piece of work except everybody here knows you full of garbage, a few post back you was talking about the education at Alabama was no good and you knew 1st hand because you went there. Right there explains why your so friggin stupid.
 
You went to a college and stayed enrolled even though you knew the education sucked..lol. I can tell your the brains in your family.
 
You hate Alabama fans so much all i can figure is one bent your behind over and you missed so much class because you was sore you got kicked out of college. One other thing Florida suxs, so long asswipe...
 
@blowoutgm i can almost tell your a good person i just have the hardest time seeing a grown man kiss behind like you do in these forums, I'm begining to wonder about you.
 
Anyway i seen where you said Alabama fans was obnoxious because they said Roll-Tide, is that really a statement gezz out of all college football that's the best you could come up with.
 
Keep cheering for them Tigers and maybe they can cross the 50 yard line more then once this season and make a good game out of it so you person behind's want have to hide your faces out in public. Roll-Tide again.
 
@jimmydafreak call me and lets drink a beer when your not on a road trip with Alabama vs who ever, enjoyed your post and thread threw the years. Take Care Bama Brother the Crimson Blood runs deep in our veins, GL this season.
 
@Boom_Boom enjoyed the knowledge of the game threw the years, we never had an argument and i respect that the most in you. Take Care and GL this season.
 
@SNF you need to give a little, just because someone says something against what you think you like to give them the laughing emoticons. You know damn well a opinion that somebody says about a team is not that funny.
 
You would be okay if you had respect toward others, I'm not talking about an argument hell every man has the right to stand up cuss, fist fight or what ever.
 
But if you pound everything people says here you will thin the heard because nobody likes a smart behind. Listen to people you could learn something. GL with your Spartans this year.
 
It was no trouble having to open another account i just wanted to say my piece before i left and i was not allowed to, so Lucan's gone goodbye guy!
 
One last thing darn YOU CANADIANS....
 
Roll-Tide
 
jwheels86 PM jwheels86
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 13500
 
jwheels86
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#193
Posted: 7/11/2012 10:12:27 PM
 You just made fun of Alabama not me. In reality I was sore from taking all the money Bama gave me, makes sense.
jimmydafreak PM jimmydafreak
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 13699
 
jimmydafreak
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#194
Posted: 7/12/2012 1:36:55 AM

This was great football game!!!

2000 Orange Bowl - Michigan vs. Alabama (1st Half)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lPBGDzuVk4

2000 Orange Bowl - Michigan vs. Alabama (2nd Half)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8KTaJNCU0M

Tom Brady was on fire!!!

 

jimmydafreak PM jimmydafreak
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 13699
 
jimmydafreak
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#195
Posted: 7/12/2012 2:23:13 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by mtp104:

Jwheels,
Are u saying those sec teams sucked? Please look at thise rosters of thise team? Alittle ignorant are we! Shaun alexander hmmm. Bama was sec finest that year or close to it! Michigan beat two nfl bound florida teams with percy harvin! Making excuses is one thing but saying thise teams michigan beat are the worst ever is just plain stupid and BOLD! Im not going to even go on from their bc u look STUPID!

Jimmy,
I do respect your opinion trust me! I just truly think bama is overrated and the oline is hyped up to much! Maybe im wrong well see! I stated what i think is right doesnt mean i am! Michigan matches up well against bama bottom line! Our skill positios have veterans! Yes our d lone is questionable but big will campell is a freak! Sometimes lol. Im truly not rrying to speak with my heart but it sure seems to be coming off that way! I have no problem wagering my money either and take it personnel when u think i wouldnt wager a nickel on the game! Thats why i got a sportsbook! No offense but i dont need to go around telling people how much i wagerconsidering all that matters is if i WIN! I will end this thread still thinking michigan holds some value! By the way michigan does travel well! You guys are classic haters who keep thinking this is a rich rod team which it is not! Tebow won games by himself is ludacrious! Jwheels i cannot even fathom how you think those wins michigan had over top sec teams doesnt hold a ton of value! You are and idiot! Yoyr opinion will never be respected in my book! Wager on tool!

First of all, I never tell people how much I wager.  I have in the past copied and pasted some of my bet tickets, but that was years ago.  I don't do it anymore.  Those who saw the bet tickets I posted in the past have a pretty good idea how much I wager.  That said, how much I bet is really no one's business, especially criminal entities like the eye are ess.

All my wager amounts are posted in terms of units.  Personally I'd rather not even do that, or keep track of my record throughout the season because it means nothing to me.  I do it because others have repeatedly requested that I do it.  I'm not looking for a following.  I could care less.  The only thing that interests me is how much money I win.

Yes, Will Campbell is a freak, especially coming out of high school where he was a highly touted 5* and the number one prospect in the state of Michigan in 2009.  Unfortunately Phil Steele seems unpersuaded by his freakish stature because he didn't even list him as one of the top 60 defensive tackles in the nation.  What's worse for Mr. Cambell is that will be going up against Barret Jones who won 2011 Outland trophy award as the top offensive lineman in the country  The really amazing thing is that Jones won the award playing out of position. 

Moreover, Barrett Jones has to block Jesse Williams in practice everyday, and Jesse is a freak in his own right . . . so freakish that Phil Steele rated him the #4 defensive tackle in the nation (which is at least 57 spots higher than Steele rated Will Campbell).

I believe you implicitly when you say you have no problem wagering your money.  And because I like you, I'm going to make an exception for you (and you only)and except your really bad bet offer.  You will risk $650 to win $500 at +16.  I won't do that for anyone else.

See, I'm not such a bad guy after all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNiiHVYnQ6A

Who are "you guys???"  I hope I'm not "you guys" cuz I don't hate anyone.  The only thing I hate is losing money.

I don't know if you're talking about me,  JWheels or someone else, but I do freely admit to being an idiot and a tool (see the bet proposal I accepted in paragraph 5 above).

Anyhow, it should be a great game!!!

 

jimmydafreak PM jimmydafreak
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 13699
 
jimmydafreak
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#196
Posted: 7/12/2012 2:30:15 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by mtp104:

Jwheels. Bama was 7-1 in the sec the year michigan beat them and ranked 5th hmm horrible team!

. . . and don't overlook the fact that Alabama lost to lowly Utah in 2009.  I think that will be a huge factor in this game as well.

 

BamaPiks PM BamaPiks
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 461
 
BamaPiks
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#197
Posted: 7/12/2012 3:54:44 AM
Those past wins do not carry any value! We are talking about the present. Saban has rejuvenated this program and I think Hoke has done a fine job as well. Why do we keep talking ab past games. They are over!! This is about this season. Geeezzzz!

Yes, Michigan does have a big D line...so does Bama.

The one edge I can gurantee you is that Bama has a huge advantage at coaching (not saying Brady isnt a good coach). However, it's all going to come down to execution. It will be a great way to start the season. It will be a hard fought game!
Posted using a mobile device.
jwheels86 PM jwheels86
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 13500
 
jwheels86
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#198
Posted: 7/12/2012 5:57:08 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

. . . and don't overlook the fact that Alabama lost to lowly Utah in 2009.  I think that will be a huge factor in this game as well.

 

L
O
L
SatNightFever05 PM SatNightFever05
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3579
 
SatNightFever05
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#199
Posted: 7/12/2012 11:52:37 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

. . . and don't overlook the fact that Alabama lost to lowly Utah in 2009.  I think that will be a huge factor in this game as well.



Lowly?

13-0 Utah spanked Bama..

They were a solid team and def. weren't lowly
mtp104 PM mtp104
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1223
 
mtp104
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#200
Posted: 7/12/2012 1:19:48 PM

Clearly I am misunderstood for why I posted the history of past games.  By no mean was that taking into my idea or research behind Michigan and Bama 2012!  I was stating a point to JWHEELS!!  Jimmy I respect your opinion!  I will not be making a wager with you no offense but I dont lay that juice number one and if I wanted to buy points I would have teased!  I was just messing and giving you  a hard time!  Futhermore I would agree with your assessment of Bama!  I think you would have to disagree with the assessment of Will Campell being the 60th best D lineman in the league!  Clearly their are alot of returning guys that started last season.  Well like you stated it will be a good game and Bama is better yes but its fun to argue!  Good luck this season! 

Go BLUE!!!

Forum: College Football Page 8 of 12 «  6 7 8 9 10   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View