Roll-Tide ....Baby

Forum: College Football Page 1 of 8  1 2 3 4 5   »
Author: [College Football] Topic: Roll-Tide ....Baby
Lucan PM Lucan
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1645
 
Lucan
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 12/4/2011 8:20:09 PM
Roll-Tide
Tappy PM Tappy
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 2577
 
Tappy
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 12/4/2011 8:47:33 PM
LUCAN MY FRIEND, I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER! ALL THIS garbage TALK THIS WEEK AGAINST YOU AND I, AND THEY WERE ALL WRONG! CAN'T WAIT FOR OUR TIDE TO GO IN THERE AND CLAIM ANOTHER TITLE! ROLL TIDE ROLL BROTHER!
auburntigers83 PM auburntigers83
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 651
 
auburntigers83
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 12/4/2011 8:51:29 PM

This Auburn fan will be backing em in the Title game 

ROLL TIDE!!!  

Tappy PM Tappy
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 2577
 
Tappy
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 12/4/2011 8:59:55 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by auburntigers83:

This Auburn fan will be backing em in the Title game 

ROLL TIDE!!!  


ROLL TIDE! 
bearinvegas PM bearinvegas
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 251
 
bearinvegas
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 12/4/2011 9:02:02 PM
Alabama might win a pie eating contest against Louisiana but not even going to be close this time around.
bamastump PM bamastump
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 334
 
bamastump
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 12/4/2011 9:13:30 PM

ROLL friggin TIDE!

 

WE GOT THIS ONE!

Tappy PM Tappy
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 2577
 
Tappy
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 12/4/2011 9:21:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bearinvegas:

Alabama might win a pie eating contest against Louisiana but not even going to be close this time around.

I'm curious... Do you back up anything you say with facts, or do you just talk garbage? If you are so confident in this, then tell me what logic you have that supports the theory that LSU can do this?!?!  
fsnoles212 PM fsnoles212
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 33
 
fsnoles212
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 12/4/2011 9:24:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Tappy:


Do you back up anything you say with facts, or do you just talk garbage?
Says the little boy that just goes from thread to thread spewing ROLL TIDE like an annoying little nat. LSU and Bama already played. LSU won. Nobody supporting LSU needs to prove anything, it was proven on the field. Better luck next time, but its just going to be the same result. 
Tappy PM Tappy
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 2577
 
Tappy
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 12/4/2011 9:27:08 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by fsnoles212:

Says the little boy that just goes from thread to thread spewing ROLL TIDE like an annoying little nat. LSU and Bama already played. LSU won. Nobody supporting LSU needs to prove anything, it was proven on the field. Better luck next time, but its just going to be the same result. 

I've backed my garbage up with facts all week long, and people have been TRYING to argue against it. Tonight, I was proven right, and I am celebrating for my team. They deserve it...

And you couldn't be more wrong about that result...
Lucan PM Lucan
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1645
 
Lucan
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 12/4/2011 9:39:55 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Tappy:

LUCAN MY FRIEND, I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER! ALL THIS garbage TALK THIS WEEK AGAINST YOU AND I, AND THEY WERE ALL WRONG! CAN'T WAIT FOR OUR TIDE TO GO IN THERE AND CLAIM ANOTHER TITLE! ROLL TIDE ROLL BROTHER!

Yea Tappy we are the most hated Alabama fans on this site, but i don't care it's funny how people hate us because we are fans of Alabama and stick up for our team.

We got this....one.....Les Miles may act like he would like a rematch with Alabama again but you can bet behind closed doors without cameras he was raiseing hell.

Big Al is going to set on the Tiger, i could not be more happier for 3 years back to back Alabama has had a team in the NCG.

Trent Richardson should also get the Heisman, LSU don't even have a Heisman front runner or a back runner...lol.

If Trent wins the Heisman 3 years back to back the Heisman come's to the State of Alabama....I'm i dreaming or what.....

SurfApe PM SurfApe
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 877
 
SurfApe
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 12/4/2011 9:43:58 PM
RTR!!!!! bama by double digits.
Lucan PM Lucan
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1645
 
Lucan
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 12/4/2011 9:44:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by auburntigers83:

This Auburn fan will be backing em in the Title game 

ROLL TIDE!!!  

 

Thank you, that means alot coming from a Auburn fan, when it comes to our State we stick together...

I was on Auburns side last year also.

Roll-Tide

TREE88 PM TREE88
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 20746
 
TREE88
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 12/4/2011 9:47:03 PM

Wow,

You guys are a piece of work.

LSU don't even have a heisman front runner?

Are you kidding me.

Do you watch college football?

Lucan PM Lucan
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1645
 
Lucan
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 12/4/2011 9:50:04 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by bearinvegas:

Alabama might win a pie eating contest against Louisiana but not even going to be close this time around.

 

Pie eating contest, Alabama football has nothing to do with pie eating contest....you're right about it not even being close this time, it will not be a field goal fest this time around. Enjoy the game

Roll-Tide

Tappy PM Tappy
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 2577
 
Tappy
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 12/4/2011 9:51:00 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Lucan:

Yea Tappy we are the most hated Alabama fans on this site, but i don't care it's funny how people hate us because we are fans of Alabama and stick up for our team.

We got this....one.....Les Miles may act like he would like a rematch with Alabama again but you can bet behind closed doors without cameras he was raiseing hell.

Big Al is going to set on the Tiger, i could not be more happier for 3 years back to back Alabama has had a team in the NCG.

Trent Richardson should also get the Heisman, LSU don't even have a Heisman front runner or a back runner...lol.

If Trent wins the Heisman 3 years back to back the Heisman come's to the State of Alabama....I'm i dreaming or what.....


I love it Bro! Roll Tide Roll! Hey, if we win this, you and I are having that beer that week! 
Lucan PM Lucan
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1645
 
Lucan
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 12/4/2011 9:52:20 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bamastump:

ROLL friggin TIDE!

 

WE GOT THIS ONE!

Yes we do got this one....

Roll-Tide

Lucan PM Lucan
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1645
 
Lucan
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 12/4/2011 9:55:12 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by SurfApe:

RTR!!!!! bama by double digits.

 

Roll-Tide

jimmydafreak PM jimmydafreak
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 13673
 
jimmydafreak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 12/4/2011 9:56:15 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by auburntigers83:

This Auburn fan will be backing em in the Title game 

ROLL TIDE!!!  

I "Max Bet" Auburn last season, just as I had the SEC team in the previous 4 championship games.  I made all the money back I lost fading them during the season plus a little!!! 

Lucan PM Lucan
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1645
 
Lucan
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 12/4/2011 10:06:41 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TREE88:

Wow,

You guys are a piece of work.

LSU don't even have a heisman front runner?

Are you kidding me.

Do you watch college football?

Damn it , early i didn't know nothing about familys with you, and now i don't watch college football, i watch more college football then you, do you have 6 to 9 T.V's going at one time.........Oh yea one other thing...be nice or darn off.

Who is LSU got that's going to be in the votes this year for the Heisman....NOBODY.

It's okay you will get over you're BIG 12 not making it to the big game, it's not Alabama fans fault.

Roll-Tide

auburntigers83 PM auburntigers83
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 651
 
auburntigers83
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 12/4/2011 10:12:52 PM
jimmydafreak 
Lucan PM Lucan
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1645
 
Lucan
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 12/4/2011 10:13:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

I "Max Bet" Auburn last season, just as I had the SEC team in the previous 4 championship games.  I made all the money back I lost fading them during the season plus a little!!! 

 

It's time to "Max Bet" again.

It's been a long year, and a hard fight right here on this site with all the haters...

There's one thing forsure there will be an SEC team win the NCG again.

Roll-Tide

Lucan PM Lucan
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1645
 
Lucan
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 12/4/2011 10:16:56 PM

Tappy a beer it is brother.

"Rolling with the Alabama Crimson Tide"

sportsbetter1 PM sportsbetter1
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 316
 
sportsbetter1
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 12/4/2011 10:19:30 PM

ROLL TIDE!!!!!! 

Tappy

Lucan

jwheels86 PM jwheels86
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 13381
 
jwheels86
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 12/4/2011 10:23:22 PM
This game won't be as close. Good luck installing a new playbook
Prof_Chaos PM Prof_Chaos
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 152
 
Prof_Chaos
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 12/4/2011 10:39:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Lucan:

Damn it , early i didn't know nothing about familys with you, and now i don't watch college football, i watch more college football then you, do you have 6 to 9 T.V's going at one time.........Oh yea one other thing...be nice or darn off.

Who is LSU got that's going to be in the votes this year for the Heisman....NOBODY.

It's okay you will get over you're BIG 12 not making it to the big game, it's not Alabama fans fault.

Roll-Tide


Is that right?
Forum: College Football Page 1 of 8  1 2 3 4 5   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.