Michigan over Ohio State

Forum: College Football Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [College Football] Topic: Michigan over Ohio State
legwand PM legwand
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 9724
Nevada
 
legwand
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/22/2008 9:09:24 AM
This will be Michigan's best game of the year.
 
Bought the hook.
 
Michigan +21.5 2 Units
 
"Hail to the victors..."
 
GL
brewha42 PM brewha42
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 1470
Ohio
 
brewha42
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/22/2008 9:19:57 AM
Hail to TRESSEL......
 
remember tressel and rich rod had words earlier this year....
 
BLOWOUT!!!!!!!!!!!  35-10
legwand PM legwand
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 9724
Nevada
 
legwand
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/22/2008 9:32:39 AM
KoolRyder PM KoolRyder
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 79
 
KoolRyder
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/22/2008 9:42:56 AM
isnt the backup QB starting this game?

OHIO ST! Baby!
legwand PM legwand
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 9724
Nevada
 
legwand
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/22/2008 9:48:31 AM
How about 35-14? I can live with that.
wardy PM wardy
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 511
 
wardy
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/22/2008 10:04:29 AM
What is this the Joke of the day??
 Michigan gets killed
Mr. Insight PM Mr. Insight
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3714
Minnesota
 
Mr. Insight
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/22/2008 10:09:37 AM
osu 38  mich 9
 
Tressel owns this team
djplayer PM djplayer
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 2985
Pennsylvania
 
djplayer
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/22/2008 10:13:03 AM
I think it depends on how bad OSU wants to embarrass them.. since there's a rivalry. I can only assume they wanna trounce them.
cyearian PM cyearian
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 482
Illinois
 
cyearian
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/22/2008 10:19:17 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by KoolRyder:

isnt the backup QB starting this game?

OHIO ST! Baby!

Boy that would be a loss...the starting QB has played so well this year. I can't believe people actually think that records, stats or anything matter in this game - has nobody watched it over the years. 21 points is a lot in any rivalry game let alone Michigan Vs OSU  

Hunted466 PM Hunted466
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 746
California
 
Hunted466
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/22/2008 10:41:32 AM
Put the crack pipe down!!
 
Buckeyes roll that poor excuse for a program.
buckeye34 PM buckeye34
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 10373
 
buckeye34
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/22/2008 10:50:43 AM
GOT IT AT 20.5, SO I'LL TAKE 35-14.
legwand PM legwand
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 9724
Nevada
 
legwand
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/22/2008 10:53:12 AM
M GO BLUE!!
Highway_100 PM Highway_100
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 1993
Michigan
 
Highway_100
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/22/2008 10:53:59 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by legwand:

This will be Michigan's best game of the year.
 
Bought the hook.
 
Michigan +21.5 2 Units
 
"Hail to the victors..."
 
GL

Nice shot of Comerica Park in your avy - Sheridan will QB but McGuffie playin so lots of option play - think Mich will use Sheridan more of a decoy today...but you're right; that's a lot of points for this big of a rivalry......people forget - these are kids, not pros....anything can happen

gkastanza PM gkastanza
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 4219
Arkansas
 
gkastanza
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/22/2008 10:54:30 AM
I know this is a BIG rivalry game, but lets face it Michigan sucks this year under Coach R.
Can't play this either way, but BOL to those who do. 
Louis_IV PM Louis_IV
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 34456
Ohio
 
Louis_IV
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/22/2008 10:56:43 AM
Best play is the UNDER 45.  I see a 14 point lead for the Bucks early.  Michigan has no O.  The Buckeyes will run the garbage out of the ball late.  Its a cold one down in C-Bus.
 
Michigan (the state) =
LBCWeasie PM LBCWeasie
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 3379
New York
 
LBCWeasie
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/22/2008 10:56:59 AM
anything CAN happen, I am staying faaaaar away from this one, can see a Michigan ML that would destroy Tressel and this program into the ground, was leaning OSU but since the public has a lock on ohio st and the line has remianed since about tuesday makes me go Mich or no play
legwand PM legwand
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 9724
Nevada
 
legwand
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/22/2008 10:59:08 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Highway_100:

Nice shot of Comerica Park in your avy - Sheridan will QB but McGuffie playin so lots of option play - think Mich will use Sheridan more of a decoy today...but you're right; that's a lot of points for this big of a rivalry......people forget - these are kids, not pros....anything can happen

Thanks. I gotta get back to Michigan next summer and go to a game. I used to go to a bunch of games every year...This is Michigan's bowl game this year. They have absolutely nothing to lose. They already have the worst season in Michigan history so they can just lay it all out there today. Think how embarrassed OSU would be if they lose to the worst Michigan team of all time? They are trying to win the Big 10 and go to a bowl game. I love these types of spots where it is a rivalry and one team has everything to play for and the other has nothing to play for except to beat them.

Louis_IV PM Louis_IV
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 34456
Ohio
 
Louis_IV
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/22/2008 10:59:21 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LBCWeasie:

anything CAN happen, I am staying faaaaar away from this one, can see a Michigan ML that would destroy Tressel and this program into the ground, was leaning OSU but since the public has a lock on ohio st and the line has remianed since about tuesday makes me go Mich or no play

 

Michigan ML (hahahahahahahahahah)

Louis_IV PM Louis_IV
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 34456
Ohio
 
Louis_IV
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/22/2008 11:00:58 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by legwand:

Thanks. I gotta get back to Michigan next summer and go to a game. I used to go to a bunch of games every year...This is Michigan's bowl game this year. They have absolutely nothing to lose. They already have the worst season in Michigan history so they can just lay it all out there today. Think how embarrassed OSU would be if they lose to the worst Michigan team of all time? They are trying to win the Big 10 and go to a bowl game. I love these types of spots where it is a rivalry and one team has everything to play for and the other has nothing to play for except to beat them.

 

your forgetting one thisg MICHIGAN f'n sucks....no let down here....21 is alot of points in this rivalry...but Michigan is HORRID.

legwand PM legwand
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 9724
Nevada
 
legwand
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/22/2008 11:15:29 AM
45 more minutes
TheEqualizer PM TheEqualizer
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 124
Ohio
 
TheEqualizer
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/22/2008 11:15:44 AM
THIS WILL BE A JOKE.........NOT THAT OSU WILL PUT UP A TON OF POINTS BUT MICHIGAN WILL NOT PUT THE BALL IN THE ENDZONE.
 
OSU- 31
MIC- 6
legwand PM legwand
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 9724
Nevada
 
legwand
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/22/2008 11:17:34 AM
31-10 would be ok
pjlvio PM pjlvio
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 1185
Florida
 
pjlvio
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/22/2008 11:21:10 AM
Michigan has ZERO talent. 2nd string quaterback starting for Michigan who really is NOTHING. No defense. Put in Rod's comments, Buckeyes will blow Michigan away and beat Michigan 5 times in a row. Line should be 28 in this game. I see no way in hell on how Michigan is going to keep this close. This is not Northwestern.
01ITR PM 01ITR
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 42
 
01ITR
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/22/2008 11:21:39 AM
Buckeyes haven't covered a home game all season  watch out!!!
Boston3Party PM Boston3Party
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 4657
Ohio
 
Boston3Party
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/22/2008 11:23:23 AM
Got Michigan +34 in a tease, hope they can just score at least 1 touchdown
Forum: College Football Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.