Posted: 4/1/2013 10:10:42 PM
Originally Posted by LawsonJames
Thanks fella's. Wish you all the best as well.
Updated MLB ytd: 8-1 +10.53 units
1. Braves ml -104 1.04 units to win 1 unit
2. Braves rl (+195) 1 unit to win 1.95 units
3. Cards ml -104 1.04 units to win 1 unit
4. Mariners ml +107 1 unit to win 1.07 units
That's all for today for me. Wish all the best for everyone whiever sides or totals you play.
I added the Mariners as my last play of the day because my favorite team the A's are over priced here. This line is a carry over from how well the A's finished last year but this is a new year. Whenever I can get a top 3 pitcher at + money I tend to jump at the opportunity especially against weak hitting lineups like the A's.
I am getting the King at + money and I just could not pass it up. Not to mention that I think the Mariners lineup is also better than the A's. If the Mariners lineup stays healthy I could see them as being a dark horse in the AL West.
Thanks Wiff, I wish you all the best as well.
Updated MLB ytd: 10-1 +13.48 units
1. Cards ml -104 1.04 units to win 1 unit
2. Mariners ml +107 1 unit to win 1.07 units
Kimbrel doesnt give up RL leads