Messages

Forum Index : MLB Betting : Messages Page 5 of 7 «  3 4 5 6 7   »
Author: [MLB Betting] Topic: MLB 2013 Spring Training Thread
DAVIDN send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DAVIDN
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 16751
Location: Indiana
#101
Posted: 3/13/2013 11:30:05 AM
Good Luck today Key
quote
DAVIDN send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DAVIDN
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 16751
Location: Indiana
#102
Posted: 3/13/2013 4:47:00 PM
We got some luck your way for once on Pitt
quote
snake2710
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
snake2710
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 14797
Location: New Zealand
#103
Posted: 3/13/2013 4:57:47 PM
quote
kinggeorge27 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
kinggeorge27
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 3541
Location: United States
#104
Posted: 3/14/2013 7:13:28 AM
Good luck today Key! Rebound time, here's a few horseshoes for a wicked hot streak on the bases.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
KeyElement
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
KeyElement
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 9871
Location: Arizona
#105
Posted: 3/15/2013 9:38:09 AM

All plays 100 flat potential profit on favorites in (parenthesis)

14-20-4, -504 ST to date – ROI = -14.8%

Friday 3-15

Mets +120

Nationals +109

Indians +113

Athletics +113

No Guts – No Glory

BOL                                       

quote
stevo1 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
stevo1
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 5835
Location:
#106
Posted: 3/15/2013 11:22:55 AM
Key 
Love your Slogan,


quote
The-OG-GunClapa send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
The-OG-GunClapa
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 5316
Location: Ontario
#107
Posted: 3/15/2013 11:39:39 AM
Athletics look great at that price. Lets just see how fat boy does without the JUICE this aft. Me and my brother watched every start he had last year and could not believe this was the same guy that played for the yanks a year prior. We both jokingly would say that he was juicin' and that there is no way he could be pitching this lights out. Low and behold our little joke held a lot more truth than we both knew

That said I'd still like to see him be the same pitcher he was last year. I used to laugh and fade this clown but after last year I've become somewhat of a fan (steroids aside).... Hell if melky can do it so far why not bartolo!

BOL with all your wagers today key
Really looking forward to your wagers this year.
quote
KeyElement
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
KeyElement
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 9871
Location: Arizona
#108
Posted: 3/15/2013 12:40:39 PM

I guess a good pun would be "Colon wears some funny smelling cologne" but I still have reason to have a little faith him and also have my doubts about McCarthy (and the D-backs).

quote
The-OG-GunClapa send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
The-OG-GunClapa
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 5316
Location: Ontario
#109
Posted: 3/15/2013 1:43:10 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by KeyElement:

I guess a good pun would be "Colon wears some funny smelling cologne" but I still have reason to have a little faith him and also have my doubts about McCarthy (and the D-backs).

To bad its not televised. Would of liked to see what kind of shape he's in and also a few other players on both squads.

quote
KeyElement
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
KeyElement
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 9871
Location: Arizona
#110
Posted: 3/15/2013 2:46:12 PM

Don't hold your breath waiting for West Coast broadcasts unless the names are Giants, Dodgers, or Angels. The good news is East Coast bettors will undervalue the balance of the West divisions in both leagues.

 

 

quote
KeyElement
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
KeyElement
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 9871
Location: Arizona
#111
Posted: 3/18/2013 10:20:17 AM

All plays 100 flat potential profit on favorites in (parenthesis)

15-22-5, -567 ST to date – ROI = -15.3%

Monday 3-18

Tigers +112

Cubs +107

No Guts – No Glory

BOL                                       

quote
Denson7 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sportsbook.ag |
Denson7
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 3110
Location: Ohio
#112
Posted: 3/18/2013 10:38:18 AM
Bol KeyElement 
quote
DAVIDN send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DAVIDN
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 16751
Location: Indiana
#113
Posted: 3/18/2013 10:43:18 AM
Good Luck Key
quote
The-OG-GunClapa send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
The-OG-GunClapa
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 5316
Location: Ontario
#114
Posted: 3/18/2013 11:47:30 AM
GL today Key

Can you shed some light on that Cubs pick?
I see they are fielding the minor league squad today. Not to mention the highly over paid Edwin Jackson....
I also can't seem to find a lineup for the padres....

quote
KeyElement
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
KeyElement
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 9871
Location: Arizona
#115
Posted: 3/18/2013 1:14:16 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by The-OG-GunClapa:

GL today Key

Can you shed some light on that Cubs pick?
I see they are fielding the minor league squad today. Not to mention the highly over paid Edwin Jackson....
I also can't seem to find a lineup for the padres....

OK, here we go. The apparent "minor league squad" is not much less than the perceived major league squad, and are down to their collective last chance to make the "major league squad". Today we enter sort of a semi-final stage of preparation for the regular season. Did you notice the lack of split squad games? There are no more intra-squad games either, as most of those boys are already assigned to minor league camps. ALL of today's games are "board" games, and everyone is through with frivolity, it is time to get serious. Regarding Edwin Jackson: I have no idea whether or not he is "overpaid" and I could care whether he is or not. His salary has nothing to do with his effectiveness. Regardless of salary considerations he has a far superior track record than Clayton Richard. I deem him (per my numbers) to have 27.9 cents more line value than Richard and any salary difference or perceived general public opinion of worthiness is, again, irrelevant. The Padres lineup contains more everyday players that have made the team, but I can easily side with 8 right handed hitters versus the weaker Richard with Jackson on the hill.

BTW, in my opinion it is starters like Scherzer and Jackson that make you money during the season. Not #1 Bigshot on the staff so they don't draw the negative odds of the "STARS".

quote
JEG53 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Station |
JEG53
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 20867
Location: California
#116
Posted: 3/18/2013 3:06:31 PM
What is going on my Friend,see your getting an early start,Ive bet one spring game so far,Milk.at +130 against Seattle when they were +130,1-0 on the year,lol.
Had a decent year last year,hope that isnt a bad sign for this one,you need to shape up here and get even so we can start fresh,BTW I tiik your Cubs play-+120 is good enough.
GL today
quote
KeyElement
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
KeyElement
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 9871
Location: Arizona
#117
Posted: 3/18/2013 3:37:05 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by JEG53:

What is going on my Friend,see your getting an early start,Ive bet one spring game so far,Milk.at +130 against Seattle when they were +130,1-0 on the year,lol.
Had a decent year last year,hope that isnt a bad sign for this one,you need to shape up here and get even so we can start fresh,BTW I tiik your Cubs play-+120 is good enough.
GL today

I wondered when you would crawl out from under your rock and show your ugly face around here.

Your avatar saves us from your face, but the blond was pleasant to look at. Talk about me shaping up (which you know from experience I will), how about you offering a prettier face to look at? Huh? What about that?

 

quote
The-OG-GunClapa send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
The-OG-GunClapa
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 5316
Location: Ontario
#118
Posted: 3/18/2013 3:38:18 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by KeyElement:

OK, here we go. The apparent "minor league squad" is not much less than the perceived major league squad, and are down to their collective last chance to make the "major league squad". Today we enter sort of a semi-final stage of preparation for the regular season. Did you notice the lack of split squad games? There are no more intra-squad games either, as most of those boys are already assigned to minor league camps. ALL of today's games are "board" games, and everyone is through with frivolity, it is time to get serious. Regarding Edwin Jackson: I have no idea whether or not he is "overpaid" and I could care whether he is or not. His salary has nothing to do with his effectiveness. Regardless of salary considerations he has a far superior track record than Clayton Richard. I deem him (per my numbers) to have 27.9 cents more line value than Richard and any salary difference or perceived general public opinion of worthiness is, again, irrelevant. The Padres lineup contains more everyday players that have made the team, but I can easily side with 8 right handed hitters versus the weaker Richard with Jackson on the hill.

BTW, in my opinion it is starters like Scherzer and Jackson that make you money during the season. Not #1 Bigshot on the staff so they don't draw the negative odds of the "STARS".


This is why I always ask
Has Covers not employed you yet??
The whole over paid thing is just a shot at Edwin. I don't believe he deserves to be paid that kind of money after the poor season he had last year.
Thanks for taking the time my friend
quote
JEG53 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Station |
JEG53
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 20867
Location: California
#119
Posted: 3/18/2013 5:59:37 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by KeyElement:

I wondered when you would crawl out from under your rock and show your ugly face around here.

Your avatar saves us from your face, but the blond was pleasant to look at. Talk about me shaping up (which you know from experience I will), how about you offering a prettier face to look at? Huh? What about that?

 



I see your still the rude old man you always were.
quote
KeyElement
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
KeyElement
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 9871
Location: Arizona
#120
Posted: 3/18/2013 6:31:08 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by JEG53:



I see your still the rude old man you always were.

I might be rude, but always honest, and you may be a harbinger of good luck, 2-0, +219

 

quote
DAVIDN send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DAVIDN
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 16751
Location: Indiana
#121
Posted: 3/18/2013 6:39:25 PM
Well Done bro!!!
quote
turbo0569 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
turbo0569
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 26
Location:
#122
Posted: 3/19/2013 11:50:50 AM
phillies......blue jays.....kansas..... go ahead
quote
DAVIDN send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DAVIDN
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 16751
Location: Indiana
#123
Posted: 3/19/2013 12:00:48 PM
I like Det
quote
KeyElement
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
KeyElement
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 9871
Location: Arizona
#124
Posted: 3/19/2013 2:07:43 PM

I have been out quite a while this morning and had no access to pitchers or lineups before I left so I am way behind today. I will go see what I can find. Cya later.

BOL

quote
DAVIDN send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DAVIDN
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 16751
Location: Indiana
#125
Posted: 3/19/2013 2:22:11 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by KeyElement:

I have been out quite a while this morning and had no access to pitchers or lineups before I left so I am way behind today. I will go see what I can find. Cya later.

BOL

quote
Forum Index : MLB Betting : Messages Page 5 of 7 «  3 4 5 6 7   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.