CrazyMilkMan selling picks???

Forum: MLB Betting
Author: [MLB Betting] Topic: CrazyMilkMan selling picks???
Crockie PM Crockie
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 8768
 
Crockie
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/25/2012 3:16:07 PM
And spamming the forum with his website???

http://good-matches.blogspot.de/

look at contact
duranizm PM duranizm
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 2066
 
duranizm
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/25/2012 3:21:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Crockie:

And spamming the forum with his website???

http://good-matches.blogspot.de/

look at contact


hey, Crockie, is there any problem? he can sell his picks with his reasoning, can't he? sometimes i don't get why some people blame others for selling his. of course, i want to thank others sharing their reasoning, picks, info for free. however, that's another thing. if we don't want to buy any picks, etc, then just let it go. am i wrong?
codeinefeen PM codeinefeen
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 1115
 
codeinefeen
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/25/2012 3:25:23 PM
ill sell u mine
Crockie PM Crockie
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 8768
 
Crockie
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/25/2012 3:27:21 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by duranizm:



hey, Crockie, is there any problem? he can sell his picks with his reasoning, can't he? sometimes i don't get why some people blame others for selling his. of course, i want to thank others sharing their reasoning, picks, info for free. however, that's another thing. if we don't want to buy any picks, etc, then just let it go. am i wrong?


relax man this was only a question... where do see any attack in my thread
manutdfctts9899 PM manutdfctts9899
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 11318
 
manutdfctts9899
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 10/25/2012 3:30:01 PM
chill out guys!! BOL for tonight's match ((:
zzsignup PM zzsignup
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 12
 
zzsignup
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 10/25/2012 3:38:33 PM
I don't think it's the user "CrazyMilkMan" from here. The picks are different.
tinfoils PM tinfoils
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 51108
 
tinfoils
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 10/25/2012 3:44:57 PM
He addressed this in his thread and stated that the other MilkMan is not him. Just a coincidence with the names.
ohmyyikes PM ohmyyikes
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 7917
 
ohmyyikes
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/25/2012 3:52:53 PM
It's someone trying to be him cause they are trying to ruin his rep I'm sure
Crockie PM Crockie
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 8768
 
Crockie
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/25/2012 3:59:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by tinfoils:

He addressed this in his thread and stated that the other MilkMan is not him. Just a coincidence with the names.



Crockie PM Crockie
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 8768
 
Crockie
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/25/2012 4:01:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ohmyyikes:

It's someone trying to be him cause they are trying to ruin his rep I'm sure



duranizm PM duranizm
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 2066
 
duranizm
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/25/2012 4:50:56 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Crockie:



relax man this was only a question... where do see any attack in my thread


oh, really sorry. well, sometimes i think i should have paid some generous guys here because they guided me to winning streak in MLB, NBA, NHL. even i was confident in my capping games. sorry again, GL to you.
Pho-20 PM Pho-20
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 4646
 
Pho-20
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/25/2012 4:55:40 PM
Milkman post his play yesterday on here. This sounds like when someone was using bigeast name and calling the real bigeast the fake one
DOVJAK PM DOVJAK
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 25891
 
DOVJAK
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 10/25/2012 6:02:59 PM
halofan PM halofan
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2952
 
halofan
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/25/2012 6:18:09 PM
lol
Forum: MLB Betting
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.