MLB WED POM

Forum: Website Promotions Page 2 of 4  1 2 3 4  
Author: [Website Promotions] Topic: MLB WED POM
Maydaymalone PM Maydaymalone
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 6005
 
Maydaymalone
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 5/9/2012 1:16:53 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Chamblin:

Originally Posted by pucku27] IS THIS ALL YOU HAVE TO OFFER TO COVERS ?
[/Quote

jUST  STRANGE THAT YOU HAVE DROPPED YOUR RECORD.. AT -460 UNITS YOU SEEM TO HAVE LITTLE TO OFFER THE BETTOR !!!!



He doesnt have to OFFER you anything.
So are you saying you are that dumb where you cant cap a game for yourself and wait to see what anyone on this forum does before you tail blindly?

I'm not sure why you waste anyones time coming in a thread and starting garbage. Why? Please tell me? it boggles my mind how much of a loser you must be to do so

You dont like his picks, or units or record, then dont read the thread.

Even a Chimp could figure that out, sorry I had to explain if to you
Chamblin PM Chamblin
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 1123
 
Chamblin
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/9/2012 1:17:49 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by pucku27:

ANOTHER ONE OF COVERS GREAT POSTERS I JUST  LOOKED AT YOUR POSTING HISTORY YOUR LAST POST THAT YOU STARTED WAS 1/21/12 ABOUT A SANDWICH.THATS 3 1/2 MONTHS AGO . TRY POSTING SOME PLAYS AND THEN TALK garbage.

What does posting plays have to do with you and your -460 units lost. You always "horn blow" when you win !!!!!!!!!!!

Chamblin PM Chamblin
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 1123
 
Chamblin
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/9/2012 1:18:51 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Maydaymalone:



He doesnt have to OFFER you anything.
So are you saying you are that dumb where you cant cap a game for yourself and wait to see what anyone on this forum does before you tail blindly?

I'm not sure why you waste anyones time coming in a thread and starting garbage. Why? Please tell me? it boggles my mind how much of a loser you must be to do so

You dont like his picks, or units or record, then dont read the thread.

Even a Chimp could figure that out, sorry I had to explain if to you

Another little Puck Groupie !!!!!!!!

pucku27 PM pucku27
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 41452
 
pucku27
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 5/9/2012 1:18:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Chamblin:

I just wondered. At -460 units a $20 dollar bettor would be down over $9200 !!!!!!!!!!!! 

YOUR ALIITLE OF ON THAT -460  AND ITS 10CENTS A UNITS GET IT STRAIGHT. IF YOUR GOING TO TRY AND BE A person HEAD GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT ITS - 492.56 UNITS. JUST FOR THE RECORD SINCE YOU HAVE THIS BIG CRUSH ON ME HOW MANY UNITS DID I WIN IN CBB THIS YEAR.
Maydaymalone PM Maydaymalone
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 6005
 
Maydaymalone
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 5/9/2012 1:20:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Chamblin:

Another little Puck Groupie !!!!!!!!



actually why dont you go back and look how many times I have commented in Pucks threads. Almost never. I just find it so sad that people like you, who dont post plays and leach off others in here for picks then cry or bash people when they lose is REALLY PATHETIC

YOUR MOTHER SHOULD HAVE SWALLOWED YOU RATHER THEN LETTING IT INSIDE HER.
wHo-CaReS PM wHo-CaReS
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 1126
 
wHo-CaReS
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/9/2012 1:20:58 PM

good luck bud

forget bout all this haters. anyone who has been betting for a long time now knows bettors have ups and downs in all sports. i pretty sure you go on a crazy run and win it back.

plus you haters do have to understand that the amount of units puck puts on games add up fast. to most bettors, losing 5 games in a row only cost them bout 5-10units. to puck losing 5 in row costes him bout 100units.

so just because puck is down 400units that only like 15plays under .500 for him. puck can easily get that back with a good week

bol today puck

yankees2k6 PM yankees2k6
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 11563
 
yankees2k6
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 5/9/2012 1:21:55 PM
Gl puck
Posted using a mobile device.
monkeymark5 PM monkeymark5
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 1342
 
monkeymark5
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/9/2012 1:23:16 PM
puck dawg dont waste your time on these haters. i dont get why they come in here and talk garbage. no point. everyone should just keep it positive

puck is an above average capper

Chamblin PM Chamblin
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 1123
 
Chamblin
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/9/2012 1:25:22 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Maydaymalone:



actually why dont you go back and look how many times I have commented in Pucks threads. Almost never. I just find it so sad that people like you, who dont post plays and leach off others in here for picks then cry or bash people when they lose is REALLY PATHETIC

YOUR MOTHER SHOULD HAVE SWALLOWED YOU RATHER THEN LETTING IT INSIDE HER.

You are a CLASSY guy. Bet you aren't even old enough to bet legally.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

monkeymark5 PM monkeymark5
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 1342
 
monkeymark5
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/9/2012 1:25:38 PM
first inning no score winner

depbmoc PM depbmoc
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 11604
 
depbmoc
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 5/9/2012 1:25:41 PM

good luck today puck

how do i sign up to be a Groupie. i love your threads man !!

dont listen to these sandwich thread writing wanna bes

but they do add some humor to my day. i hope to yours as well

daLOCKSMITH PM daLOCKSMITH
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 14173
 
daLOCKSMITH
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 5/9/2012 1:25:49 PM
depbmoc PM depbmoc
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 11604
 
depbmoc
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 5/9/2012 1:27:35 PM

i begged my guy for a no runs in first in the reds milw game but he would not do it.

lets hit this under brother

Maydaymalone PM Maydaymalone
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 6005
 
Maydaymalone
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 5/9/2012 1:30:07 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Chamblin:

You are a CLASSY guy. Bet you aren't even old enough to bet legally.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I am classy and well liked and never start trouble. I only start it when I see some hopeless loser going out of his way to try and make someone feel stupid when they are on a site posting plays and giving their insight

If you call yourself a "Classy" guy then if you disagree with the play state why, or just say Good Luck and move on.

You should look in the mirror before calling anyone anything buddy.

If you hate on Puck so much then why even read his threads???

again, even a chimp can understand the logic if you dont like someone/something then just ignore it.

Again, sorry I had to explain it to you AGAIN
Chamblin PM Chamblin
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 1123
 
Chamblin
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/9/2012 1:33:03 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Maydaymalone:



I am classy and well liked and never start trouble. I only start it when I see some hopeless loser going out of his way to try and make someone feel stupid when they are on a site posting plays and giving their insight

If you call yourself a "Classy" guy then if you disagree with the play state why, or just say Good Luck and move on.

You should look in the mirror before calling anyone anything buddy.

If you hate on Puck so much then why even read his threads???

again, even a chimp can understand the logic if you dont like someone/something then just ignore it.

Again, sorry I had to explain it to you AGAIN

Thanks for you input !!!

bunny651 PM bunny651
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 6342
 
bunny651
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 5/9/2012 1:39:06 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Maydaymalone:



I am classy and well liked and never start trouble. I only start it when I see some hopeless loser going out of his way to try and make someone feel stupid when they are on a site posting plays and giving their insight

If you call yourself a "Classy" guy then if you disagree with the play state why, or just say Good Luck and move on.

You should look in the mirror before calling anyone anything buddy.

If you hate on Puck so much then why even read his threads???

again, even a chimp can understand the logic if you dont like someone/something then just ignore it.

Again, sorry I had to explain it to you AGAIN

 

See how he went to personal attacks instead? It's because he can't really answer any of your questions.

Chamblin PM Chamblin
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 1123
 
Chamblin
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/9/2012 1:44:40 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bunny651:

 

See how he went to personal attacks instead? It's because he can't really answer any of your questions.

monkeymark5 PM monkeymark5
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 1342
 
monkeymark5
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/9/2012 1:45:06 PM
no score through 2.5

lets keep it rolling pitchers

keep it positive
monkeymark5 PM monkeymark5
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 1342
 
monkeymark5
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/9/2012 1:59:07 PM
cueto gets out of jam

bunny651 PM bunny651
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 6342
 
bunny651
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 5/9/2012 2:03:51 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Chamblin:

Chamblin PM Chamblin
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 1123
 
Chamblin
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/9/2012 2:08:50 PM

Chamblin PM Chamblin
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 1123
 
Chamblin
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/9/2012 2:09:38 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bunny651:

DoublePsycho PM DoublePsycho
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 1453
 
DoublePsycho
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/9/2012 2:24:54 PM
BOL PUCK
monkeymark5 PM monkeymark5
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 1342
 
monkeymark5
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/9/2012 2:31:36 PM
scoreless through 5 winner


i more to go

i betted all 3  

mikezaw PM mikezaw
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 133
 
mikezaw
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 5/9/2012 2:35:01 PM
Good Luck Puck. I feel better when were on the same side with plays
Forum: Website Promotions Page 2 of 4  1 2 3 4  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.