Messages

Forum Index : MLB Betting : Messages Page 5 of 14 «  3 4 5 6 7   »
Author: [MLB Betting] Topic: savings account on the line
DJM5226 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
DJM5226
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1250
Location: United States
#101
Posted: 5/3/2012 8:58:43 AM
From someone who has seen this same BS countless times working at a casino, don't place the bet.  You will surely regret it.  Just yesterday a very similar story walks over to my $50 blackjack table.  Kid drops 4k on the table and says "C'Mon Dustin I am in some garbage here.  Lets make something happen."  That line I knew he was fucked.  And I was right.  55 minutes later, it was gone.  Kid calmly walks out, and I just shook my head.  2 hours later he is back with his GF (who you could tell had been crying) and he hands over another 1k that she let him borrow to chase his money.  I wanted to say no, but clearly I cant do that.  20 minutes later... POOF.  Gone.  Shittiest part about my job is watching that happen ALL the time.  95% of the time, it goes sour.  Dont be that guy who drags his GF into his mess.  Just take a month off, build up your bankroll, and get back to the grind.  There are 5 months left of baseball dude.  Just chill for a bit, and come back with a clear head.

Take my advice, or leave it.  Choice is yours.  But whats gonna happen if you win that 2k bet?  You will say "garbage I got my money back, I can drop $500 on 4 games."  The way your "luck" is running, it will be a 1-3 day, and you will lose about $1200.  Just seriously take a step back dude.  Whatever you do, best of luck.
quote
collegegambler send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
collegegambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 11738
Location: New Jersey
#102
Posted: 5/3/2012 9:17:13 AM
QUOTE

i am currently capping as we speak

 

Originally Posted by birdiman:

  Waiting for the big play announcement!

quote
E-Muffin send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sportingbet.com |
E-Muffin
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 573
Location: Kentucky
#103
Posted: 5/3/2012 9:22:15 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by collegegambler:

fixedgame- I have a gorgeous gf I darn numerous times a day. no matter I need the action gambling to get through the work dat

 

LOL.......now I know you are full of it.

quote
collegegambler send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
collegegambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 11738
Location: New Jersey
#104
Posted: 5/3/2012 9:36:17 AM

e-muffin i do.   only reason i brought it up was because some guy told me to get a hooker in vegas..   i get the behind whenever i want was my point.

debating between  chic/reds over 8  or   reds ML as my play today

quote
DJM5226 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
DJM5226
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1250
Location: United States
#105
Posted: 5/3/2012 9:40:33 AM
Eddings is the ump in the Reds game. Eddison tends to play under and has a lifetime strike rate above 63% which is pretty high.  

If your going to do something this dumb, then I will try to help you win
quote
collegegambler send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
collegegambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 11738
Location: New Jersey
#106
Posted: 5/3/2012 10:05:16 AM
how bout reds ML    lay the juice but i think it hits?
quote
Rose111 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Rose111
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 1515
Location:
#107
Posted: 5/3/2012 10:14:50 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by nuggetmonster:


Long time since I saw your name.  Welcome back
quote
E-Muffin send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sportingbet.com |
E-Muffin
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 573
Location: Kentucky
#108
Posted: 5/3/2012 10:16:28 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by collegegambler:

e-muffin i do.   only reason i brought it up was because some guy told me to get a hooker in vegas..   i get the behind whenever i want was my point.

debating between  chic/reds over 8  or   reds ML as my play today

 

It was the f'ing numerous times a day I don't buy. Unless you just started dating like 2 days ago or you are both sex addicts. Whatever, not here to argue. I like the Reds ML personally, but that could be because I work in Cincinnati and love the Reds. Still think the Reds rebound today after the Golden Domer made them look stupid yesterday.

quote
Jose_Reyes send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Jose_Reyes
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 16833
Location: New York
#109
Posted: 5/3/2012 10:18:34 AM
I wish you well, CG. Only advice I can give you is this: You didn't get in this hole in one day. Subsequently you can't realistically get it all back in one day. Money management is paramount. I know this is something you already know, so good luck.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
birdiman send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
birdiman
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 200
Location: United States
#110
Posted: 5/3/2012 10:20:27 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DJM5226:

From someone who has seen this same BS countless times working at a casino, don't place the bet.  You will surely regret it.  Just yesterday a very similar story walks over to my $50 blackjack table.  Kid drops 4k on the table and says "C'Mon Dustin I am in some garbage here.  Lets make something happen."  That line I knew he was fucked.  And I was right.  55 minutes later, it was gone.  Kid calmly walks out, and I just shook my head.  2 hours later he is back with his GF (who you could tell had been crying) and he hands over another 1k that she let him borrow to chase his money.  I wanted to say no, but clearly I cant do that.  20 minutes later... POOF.  Gone.  Shittiest part about my job is watching that happen ALL the time.  95% of the time, it goes sour.  Dont be that guy who drags his GF into his mess.  Just take a month off, build up your bankroll, and get back to the grind.  There are 5 months left of baseball dude.  Just chill for a bit, and come back with a clear head.

Take my advice, or leave it.  Choice is yours.  But whats gonna happen if you win that 2k bet?  You will say "garbage I got my money back, I can drop $500 on 4 games."  The way your "luck" is running, it will be a 1-3 day, and you will lose about $1200.  Just seriously take a step back dude.  Whatever you do, best of luck.

I quote this post in the hopes that you read it again, a little slower this time.  If you are truly in a tight spot, pressing things up is a very bad idea the VAST majority of the time.  As an educated gambler, look at it from a percentage standpoint and you have to agree that DJM's arguement holds a lot of water..

Either way, best of luck today, in any future plays, or even if you do the prudent thing and take a break.

quote
moblife send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
moblife
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 14
Location:
#111
Posted: 5/3/2012 10:22:02 AM
I hate you collegegambler
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
Bradyisgreat send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Bradyisgreat
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 585
Location: Washington
#112
Posted: 5/3/2012 10:45:40 AM
Please take Reds ML because I am all over Chicago today with the good value of Dempster pitching well and his arm rested. Also, Arroyo is not this good. He is close to being lit up.
quote
collegegambler send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
collegegambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 11738
Location: New Jersey
#113
Posted: 5/3/2012 10:56:05 AM

the play is REDS ML and large.  

reason for the play is i think cubs will win so i am fading myself i will post official play and bet amount in new thread.  i gotta load up blowdog yet again 

quote
DJM5226 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
DJM5226
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1250
Location: United States
#114
Posted: 5/3/2012 10:58:01 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by collegegambler:

the play is REDS ML and large.  

reason for the play is i think cubs will win so i am fading myself i will post official play and bet amount in new thread.  i gotta load up blowdog yet again 


Christ... this is the most idiotic thing I have read on this site.  I tried to help you, and then you do this.  I hope you friggin lose your money.  Only way you will learn.
quote
DJM5226 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
DJM5226
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1250
Location: United States
#115
Posted: 5/3/2012 10:58:39 AM
And I hope your girls leaves you.   She can stay at my place.
quote
collegegambler send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
collegegambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 11738
Location: New Jersey
#116
Posted: 5/3/2012 11:00:27 AM
QUOTE

fuck off.  REDS LARGE

 

Originally Posted by DJM5226:

And I hope your girls leaves you.   She can stay at my place.

quote
collegegambler send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
collegegambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 11738
Location: New Jersey
#117
Posted: 5/3/2012 11:02:58 AM
i simply stated i was going large on a game in the start of this drawn out thread and that is all i am doing. 
quote
Trader4 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Station |
Trader4
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 640
Location: Nevada
#118
Posted: 5/3/2012 11:04:13 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Bradyisgreat:

Please take Reds ML because I am all over Chicago today with the good value of Dempster pitching well and his arm rested. Also, Arroyo is not this good. He is close to being lit up.

Arroyo did get lit up............................yesterday. 
quote
collegegambler send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
collegegambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 11738
Location: New Jersey
#119
Posted: 5/3/2012 11:06:42 AM

homer bailey is pitching  exactly.   cocky Brady is great dosent even know the starting pitcher but he will probably win  which is the sad part. 

i really like the angels tonight

quote
KnicksFan18 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
KnicksFan18
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3344
Location: New Jersey
#120
Posted: 5/3/2012 11:06:57 AM
for what its worth im down to the end of my gambling career too if i dont hit my last 2 parlays..and i know parlays arent the way to go but i need to make back 17500 by sunday and got 150 to play with with my local...

reason im down 1750? same reason you claim to be...bad beats...

i dont lose regularly it seems..only in the sickening of ways...

Lastnight i would have bailed myself out with an 800 parlay..if phillies won.. up 6-0 with doc on mound safe right? nope..

go down 8-6...go up 12-8 in 8th... bottom of 8th go down 13-12....tie it on infield hit with 2 outs in 9th.. to lose in extras... was very hard to swallow.. i been on numerous bad beats for 2 weeks it keeps overloading.. and im just trying to limit my damage at this point

My 2 parlays are...

Phils, reds, mariners +1.5

and nyy ml nyy over 9 and knicks ML

if neither hit im down 1900 and im finishes with only lakers future bet to win west as my only action...

Good luck to you and hopefully one of my parlays hit to keep me alive for the week...
quote
DJM5226 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
DJM5226
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1250
Location: United States
#121
Posted: 5/3/2012 11:07:36 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by collegegambler:

i simply stated i was going large on a game in the start of this drawn out thread and that is all i am doing. 

No, you said you were emptying your bank account on a team you think is going to lose the game.  How fuckin stupid does that sound.

[Quote: Originally Posted by Trader4] Arroyo did get lit up............................yesterday.  

Fuckin moron doesnt even know who is pitching.  No wonder he loses every bet.  
quote
sicknesscity
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
sicknesscity
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1254
Location: United States
#122
Posted: 5/3/2012 11:09:47 AM
I don't think I'd ever risk most of my bankroll on Homer Bailey. 
quote
Bradyisgreat send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Bradyisgreat
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 585
Location: Washington
#123
Posted: 5/3/2012 11:15:29 AM
Bailey is decent. Sorry about having the wrong pitcher. I am just saying if you are going to bet your whole load then wait for a great pitcher on the road so the value is decent.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
E-Muffin send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sportingbet.com |
E-Muffin
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 573
Location: Kentucky
#124
Posted: 5/3/2012 11:20:36 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Trader4:


Arroyo did get lit up............................yesterday. 

Lit up? Not exactly, but yeah he did lose. Reds rebound today.

quote
Bradyisgreat send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Bradyisgreat
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 585
Location: Washington
#125
Posted: 5/3/2012 11:24:07 AM
Collegegambler, I implore you to keep the money in your pocket and take your beautiful girlfriend on a vacation to st barths. It will be way more fun and for sure way less stressful.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
Forum Index : MLB Betting : Messages Page 5 of 14 «  3 4 5 6 7   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.