Tues 5/1 MLB Picks

Forum: MLB Betting Page 2 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [MLB Betting] Topic: Tues 5/1 MLB Picks
sportschat PM sportschat
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3341
Delaware
 
sportschat
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/1/2012 10:41:25 AM
ekrres PM ekrres
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 5525
Slovakia
 
ekrres
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/1/2012 11:06:31 AM
Kirbs21 PM Kirbs21
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 7939
Virginia
 
Kirbs21
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/1/2012 12:32:35 PM
BOL t9 
amd PM amd
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 32238
California
 
amd
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/1/2012 12:33:12 PM
BIGD185 PM BIGD185
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 251
California
 
BIGD185
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/1/2012 1:06:09 PM
GL T9
andreagassi6969 PM andreagassi6969
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 20289
Nevada
 
andreagassi6969
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/1/2012 1:43:32 PM
theCOBfather PM theCOBfather
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 3853
Massachusetts
 
theCOBfather
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/1/2012 1:49:14 PM
GL 
capskip PM capskip
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 28330
Florida
 
capskip
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/1/2012 1:56:07 PM
Bol tonight target....
SlimY215 PM SlimY215
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 30
Pennsylvania
 
SlimY215
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/1/2012 1:56:32 PM
[Quote: Originally Posted by 1covers1] First of all, thank you for the picks and I appreciate your time and effort to help us out.  Secondly, you listed a +1.42 units win for yesterday, but I am getting -2.41.  I am new at this and I am trying to keep things clear for myself.  Could you go over your numbers again when you get a chance?  thank you.

Miami                    -8.00
baltimore o9           -5.85
Toronto                  -5.0
Los Angeles A        -6.3
New York Y o 4.5    -7.26

Sub-total                       -32.41



Boston                  +6.0
Philadelphia           +6.0
Boston TT o4.5      +6.0
Tampa Bay            +6.0
Colorado                +6.0

Sub-total              +30.0

Grand Total=  (-32.41 +30)
                 = -2.41

 
 
10:05PM - Milwaukee / San Diego o 6.5 -108 5 units
 
you forgot this game.  that's +5.00 units

Updated Card - Mon 4/30
Monday - Apr 30
12:40PM - Miami ML -160 5 units(Buehrle)
7:05PM - Baltimore / New York Y o 9 -117 6 units
7:05PM - Toronto ML +136 5 units(Drabek)
7:05PM - Boston ML -160 6 units(Buchholz)
10:05PM - Los Angeles A RL -1.5 -105 6 units(Wilson)
10:05PM - Milwaukee / San Diego o 6.5 -108 5 units
GO RANGERS!!!

1covers1 PM 1covers1
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2
 
1covers1
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/1/2012 2:07:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SlimY215:

Originally Posted by 1covers1] First of all, thank you for the picks and I appreciate your time and effort to help us out.  Secondly, you listed a +1.42 units win for yesterday, but I am getting -2.41.  I am new at this and I am trying to keep things clear for myself.  Could you go over your numbers again when you get a chance?  thank you.

Miami                    -8.00
baltimore o9           -5.85
Toronto                  -5.0
Los Angeles A        -6.3
New York Y o 4.5    -7.26

Sub-total                       -32.41



Boston                  +6.0
Philadelphia           +6.0
Boston TT o4.5      +6.0
Tampa Bay            +6.0
Colorado                +6.0
Mil/San Die            +5.0

Sub-total              +35.0

Grand Total=  (-32.41 +35.0)
                 = +2.59

 
 
10:05PM - Milwaukee / San Diego o 6.5 -108 5 units
 
you forgot this game.  that's +5.00 units

Updated Card - Mon 4/30
Monday - Apr 30
12:40PM - Miami ML -160 5 units(Buehrle)
7:05PM - Baltimore / New York Y o 9 -117 6 units
7:05PM - Toronto ML +136 5 units(Drabek)
7:05PM - Boston ML -160 6 units(Buchholz)
10:05PM - Los Angeles A RL -1.5 -105 6 units(Wilson)
10:05PM - Milwaukee / San Diego o 6.5 -108 5 units
GO RANGERS!!!


thank you.
bobafett PM bobafett
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 2957
United States
 
bobafett
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/1/2012 2:09:46 PM
......the Nats
Cdub03 PM Cdub03
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1054
Indiana
 
Cdub03
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/1/2012 2:16:27 PM
BOL today Target....
SlimY215 PM SlimY215
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 30
Pennsylvania
 
SlimY215
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/1/2012 2:25:31 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SlimY215:

Originally Posted by 1covers1] First of all, thank you for the picks and I appreciate your time and effort to help us out.  Secondly, you listed a +1.42 units win for yesterday, but I am getting -2.41.  I am new at this and I am trying to keep things clear for myself.  Could you go over your numbers again when you get a chance?  thank you.

Miami                    -8.00
baltimore o9           -5.85   <=====6 units so -7.02
Toronto                  -5.0
Los Angeles A        -6.3
New York Y o 4.5    -7.26

Sub-total                       -32.41  <=====  -33.58

mil/sd 06.5             +5.0
Boston                  +6.0
Philadelphia           +6.0
Boston TT o4.5      +6.0
Tampa Bay            +6.0
Colorado                +6.0

Sub-total              +30.0 <=======+35.0

Grand Total=  (-32.41 +30)<======(35.0-33.58)=1.42
                 = -2.41

 
 
10:05PM - Milwaukee / San Diego o 6.5 -108 5 units
 
you forgot this game.  that's +5.00 units

Updated Card - Mon 4/30
Monday - Apr 30
12:40PM - Miami ML -160 5 units(Buehrle)
7:05PM - Baltimore / New York Y o 9 -117 6 units
7:05PM - Toronto ML +136 5 units(Drabek)
7:05PM - Boston ML -160 6 units(Buchholz)
10:05PM - Los Angeles A RL -1.5 -105 6 units(Wilson)
10:05PM - Milwaukee / San Diego o 6.5 -108 5 units
GO RANGERS!!!

cubicman PM cubicman
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 18591
Romania
 
cubicman
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/1/2012 2:46:16 PM
T9 !!
supadame PM supadame
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 1468
 
supadame
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/1/2012 2:58:12 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 1covers1:


thank you.

Lesson of the day. If you're gonna question someone's numbers and attempt to call them out, please have your ducks in a row.

Carry on.

xbaggypants PM xbaggypants
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 14182
Alberta
 
xbaggypants
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/1/2012 3:01:45 PM
Good Luck Bro
vegazbabe PM vegazbabe
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 320
Denmark
 
vegazbabe
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/1/2012 3:07:22 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by supadame:

Lesson of the day. If you're gonna question someone's numbers and attempt to call them out, please have your ducks in a row.

Carry on.



Why are you sounding like a whining girl? Seriously, people are just asking - just like people are asking whether to go with one team or another. Nobody is trying to call anyone out, except for you. Jeez.
Albertcore PM Albertcore
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 8932
 
Albertcore
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/1/2012 3:10:04 PM
Good luck T9
SMusial PM SMusial
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 280
Colorado
 
SMusial
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/1/2012 3:14:32 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by supadame:

Lesson of the day. If you're gonna question someone's numbers and attempt to call them out, please have your ducks in a row.

Carry on.


He politely asked an honest question. 

Carry on. 
supadame PM supadame
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 1468
 
supadame
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/1/2012 3:28:16 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by vegazbabe:



Why are you sounding like a whining girl? Seriously, people are just asking - just like people are asking whether to go with one team or another. Nobody is trying to call anyone out, except for you. Jeez.

Actually, people that worry about other people's units, money management, math, whatever are the whiny girl. Tend to your own garden instead of trying to nitpick everyone elses.

You're just mad because he had to correct your whiny behind yesterday.

supadame PM supadame
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 1468
 
supadame
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/1/2012 3:34:16 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SMusial:


He politely asked an honest question. 

Carry on. 

He politely asked it, but why does he care? Especially with the handle "1covers1" with one post? Does that sound normal to you? T9 is one of the most stand up, helpful and consistent guys in here. I just thought it was a lame (albeit polite) attempt to discredit him and bust his balls. He doesn't deserve that.

Heyam PM Heyam
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 4630
 
Heyam
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/1/2012 3:42:04 PM
GL T-9
vegazbabe PM vegazbabe
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 320
Denmark
 
vegazbabe
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/1/2012 3:58:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by supadame:

Actually, people that worry about other people's units, money management, math, whatever are the whiny girl. Tend to your own garden instead of trying to nitpick everyone elses.

You're just mad because he had to correct your whiny behind yesterday.



How could he correct a question? Genious............................ Get a life
GiLmo574 PM GiLmo574
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 21804
California
 
GiLmo574
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/1/2012 4:01:45 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by supadame:

Lesson of the day. If you're gonna question someone's numbers and attempt to call them out, please have your ducks in a row.

Carry on.


1covers1 PM 1covers1
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2
 
1covers1
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/1/2012 4:03:14 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by supadame:

He politely asked it, but why does he care? Especially with the handle "1covers1" with one post? Does that sound normal to you? T9 is one of the most stand up, helpful and consistent guys in here. I just thought it was a lame (albeit polite) attempt to discredit him and bust his balls. He doesn't deserve that.


I am not trying to bust target_9's or anyones balls, or calling anyone out.  I am just trying to learn and want to make sure that I am doing the math correctly for my OWN sake.  I am definitely NOT trying to discredit Target_9, but I understand your concern as I have seen posters bashing others over their records.
Forum: MLB Betting Page 2 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.