Weeble's Friday Picks

Forum: MLB Betting
Author: [MLB Betting] Topic: Weeble's Friday Picks
weeble5672 PM weeble5672
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 76768
 
weeble5672
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Posted: 4/6/2012 12:47:02 PM
0-4, -4.17 yesterday. I guess it could've been worse. I could've gone 0-5.


All plays are 1 unit unless otherwise noted.


SEASON RECORD
ML: 1-2, -1.00 units
RL: 0-1, -1.20 units
O/U: 1-3, -2.23 units
Team Totals: 0-0, +0.00 units
1st-5 Sides: 0-0, +0.00 units
1st-5 Totals: 0-0, +0.00 units
Props: 0-0, +0.00 units
Parlays: 0-0, +0.00 units
Season Total: 2-6, -4.43 units


Rangers -1 (Lewis/Danks) -140


As always, GL to everyone.
target_9 PM target_9
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 38795
 
target_9
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 4/6/2012 12:47:57 PM
GL today weeble!!!!
MIKECOUU78 PM MIKECOUU78
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 8099
 
MIKECOUU78
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 4/6/2012 12:48:32 PM
best of luck weeble 
MyChopShop PM MyChopShop
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 173
 
MyChopShop
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 4/6/2012 12:50:33 PM
gl weebs
nikster PM nikster
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 721
 
nikster
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 4/6/2012 12:51:27 PM
gl
LVTruck PM LVTruck
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 21441
 
LVTruck
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 4/6/2012 12:51:32 PM
Rangers
Theone324 PM Theone324
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18584
 
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 4/6/2012 12:53:03 PM
On it as well GL
GiLmo574 PM GiLmo574
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 21804
 
GiLmo574
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 4/6/2012 12:54:21 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by weeble5672:

0-4, -4.17 yesterday. I guess it could've been worse. I could've gone 0-5.


All plays are 1 unit unless otherwise noted.


SEASON RECORD
ML: 1-2, -1.00 units
RL: 0-1, -1.20 units
O/U: 1-3, -2.23 units
Team Totals: 0-0, +0.00 units
1st-5 Sides: 0-0, +0.00 units
1st-5 Totals: 0-0, +0.00 units
Props: 0-0, +0.00 units
Parlays: 0-0, +0.00 units
Season Total: 2-6, -4.43 units


Rangers -1 (Lewis/Danks) -140


As always, GL to everyone.

 

I heard that GiLmoGiLz dude went 0-6 . . . 

 

Weebz 


 

weeble5672 PM weeble5672
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 76768
 
weeble5672
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Posted: 4/6/2012 12:56:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by GiLmo574:

 

I heard that GiLmoGiLz dude went 0-6 . . . 

 

Weebz 


 




weeble5672 PM weeble5672
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 76768
 
weeble5672
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Posted: 4/6/2012 12:56:27 PM
Thanks and BOL to everyone.

Updated Card

Rangers -1 (Lewis/Danks) -140
Yanks (Sabathia)/Rays (Shields) Under 7, -109
Brewers (Gallardo/Garcia) -118
amd PM amd
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 32300
 
amd
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 4/6/2012 12:57:25 PM
GiLmo574 PM GiLmo574
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 21804
 
GiLmo574
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 4/6/2012 12:59:13 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by weeble5672:




 

True Story... 

 

Let's GO Brewers.   

tinfoils PM tinfoils
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 51094
 
tinfoils
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 4/6/2012 1:00:19 PM
Good luck weebs!
keepitstrict PM keepitstrict
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 11113
 
keepitstrict
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 4/6/2012 1:04:52 PM
good luck to ya buddy!
weeble5672 PM weeble5672
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 76768
 
weeble5672
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Posted: 4/6/2012 3:02:52 PM
Thanks boys. BOL to you all.

Updated Card

Rangers -1 (Lewis/Danks) -140
Yanks (Sabathia)/Rays (Shields) Under 7, -109
Brewers (Gallardo/Garcia) -118
Twins (Pavano)/O's (Arrieta) Over 9, +100
I-Got-5-On-It PM I-Got-5-On-It
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 17926
 
I-Got-5-On-It
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 4/6/2012 3:05:42 PM

still very early days

  tonight

weeble5672 PM weeble5672
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 76768
 
weeble5672
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Posted: 4/6/2012 3:49:23 PM


Of course I take the under in the first game of a season that's going to fly over in the top of the 2nd.
LaDaddy PM LaDaddy
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 22345
 
LaDaddy
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 4/6/2012 3:52:39 PM
,gL
snakebyte PM snakebyte
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1543
 
snakebyte
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/6/2012 4:29:36 PM
Good Luck
weeble5672 PM weeble5672
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 76768
 
weeble5672
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Posted: 4/6/2012 9:57:31 PM
Take notice, folks. It's really hard to do what I've been doing...losing in every which-way. Started the season 2-0. Have since gone 0-9-1.

Fade fade away...

Dodgers (Billingsley)/Padres (Luebke) Under 6, -101
Royals (Chen)/Angels (Weaver) Under 7, +103
M's (Vargas)/A's (McCarthy) Under 6.5, -103
GiLmo574 PM GiLmo574
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 21804
 
GiLmo574
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 4/6/2012 10:41:05 PM
Still early, Weebz  -  maybe we should both take a break, like before...


Bahamas this time?  I think I'm suppose to bring all the cash this time...



Cleveland Cavaliers Basketball  
JFen31 PM JFen31
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 8039
 
JFen31
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 4/6/2012 10:43:04 PM
Long season buddy. I've been awful thus far, too. It'll turn around.


weeble5672 PM weeble5672
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 76768
 
weeble5672
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Posted: 4/6/2012 11:41:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by GiLmo574:

Still early, Weebz  -  maybe we should both take a break, like before...


Bahamas this time?  I think I'm suppose to bring all the cash this time...



Cleveland Cavaliers Basketball  


Well yeah...at least the Cavs won.

And yes...I can't believe I'm going to take a break before the season opening weekend is over.
GiLmo574 PM GiLmo574
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 21804
 
GiLmo574
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 4/6/2012 11:57:26 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by weeble5672:



Well yeah...at least the Cavs won.

And yes...I can't believe I'm going to take a break before the season opening weekend is over.


Tell me about it... friggin awful. 


I got one play all packed up tomorrow  -  and that's it.  If it's a loser, then Sunday will be taken off, too.



We'll be alright...  I'm sure of it.    
Forum: MLB Betting
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.