Call me crazy but im going with ottawa to win series

Forum: NHL Betting
Author: [NHL Betting] Topic: Call me crazy but im going with ottawa to win series
Tomkopec PM Tomkopec
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 2050
 
Tomkopec
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/12/2017 11:06:08 PM
Why not? 

i can see it happening

+250 
LeRinkRat PM LeRinkRat
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 78436
 
LeRinkRat
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 5/13/2017 12:01:51 AM
OK you are CRAZY!!! WHY NOT ??? because Penguins the highest scoring team left in the playoffs and Fleury has done the time warp back to 2009. AND IF "The Flower" were to "wilt", "Matt the Cat" Murray is back healthy to step in
BIGfnPOO PM BIGfnPOO
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16368
 
BIGfnPOO
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 5/13/2017 2:51:28 AM
ottawa first game if any game
pinballwizard PM pinballwizard
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 11527
 
pinballwizard
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 5/13/2017 5:27:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Tomkopec:

Why not? 

i can see it happening

+250 

Naw you're not crazy Tom but it won't happen just the same.

Tomkopec PM Tomkopec
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 2050
 
Tomkopec
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/13/2017 5:31:31 PM
Ottawa Game #1  -1 +375
LooseNotLose PM LooseNotLose
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 878
 
LooseNotLose
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 5/13/2017 6:14:45 PM
Caps are the BEST at making average goalies looking like world beaters in the playoffs.
the1toturn2 PM the1toturn2
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 1425
 
the1toturn2
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/13/2017 7:53:02 PM
Crazy
Tomkopec PM Tomkopec
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 2050
 
Tomkopec
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/13/2017 10:22:36 PM
Ottawa wins
BIGfnPOO PM BIGfnPOO
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16368
 
BIGfnPOO
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 5/14/2017 2:49:37 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BIGfnPOO:

ottawa first game if any game



Tomkopec PM Tomkopec
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 2050
 
Tomkopec
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/17/2017 9:50:45 PM
Ottawa looking stout
VitoPuck PM VitoPuck
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 10141
 
VitoPuck
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 5/17/2017 10:06:42 PM
Crazy 
LeRinkRat PM LeRinkRat
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 78436
 
LeRinkRat
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 5/17/2017 11:42:41 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LeRinkRat:

OK you are CRAZY!!! WHY NOT ??? because Penguins the highest scoring team left in the playoffs and Fleury has done the time warp back to 2009. AND IF "The Flower" were to "wilt", "Matt the Cat" Murray is back healthy to step in


COMPLETELY WRONG!!! the Penguins have absolutely NO ENERGY!!! I did NOT realize that Capitals series took THAT much OUT of them. would NOT be surprised to see the Senators WIN games 4 & 5 to go to the Stanley Cup Finals
Tomkopec PM Tomkopec
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 2050
 
Tomkopec
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/18/2017 10:06:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LeRinkRat:



COMPLETELY WRONG!!! the Penguins have absolutely NO ENERGY!!! I did NOT realize that Capitals series took THAT much OUT of them. would NOT be surprised to see the Senators WIN games 4 & 5 to go to the Stanley Cup Finals


Hopefully they can keep it up.  Have a small bet on them @ 60-1 to win the cup. Too bad i was cheap and only placed $10 on it. I bet them every year for a little and they never even make the playoffs lol. Maybe this is the year?
LeRinkRat PM LeRinkRat
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 78436
 
LeRinkRat
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 5/18/2017 10:16:40 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Tomkopec:



Hopefully they can keep it up.  Have a small bet on them @ 60-1 to win the cup. Too bad i was cheap and only placed $10 on it. I bet them every year for a little and they never even make the playoffs lol. Maybe this is the year?


I have a Senators 30-1 "to win" Eastern Conference future, BUT fukked it all up with over priced Penguins series bets. make just under $100 IF Ottawa goes on to win
Forum: NHL Betting
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View