Messages

Forum Index : NHL Betting : Messages Page 8 of 11 «  6 7 8 9 10   »
Author: [NHL Betting] Topic: NHL PARLAY SELECTIONS
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 11166
Location: United States
#176
Posted: 3/6/2013 5:35:00 PM

100.00 PARLAY
toronto
chicago
calgary
anaheim

50.00 PARLAY
toronto
chicago
san jose
phoenix

quote
faceoff
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
faceoff
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2507
Location: Nevada
#177
Posted: 3/6/2013 6:16:07 PM

Interesting for me...... I finished a winner 3 season's in a row parlaying as you are showing here... Avg. around 22 to 23 hundred each season making 20 t0 50 dollar parlays..................................

 

SO I SEE WHAT YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED.....

 

Last year I started making 100 dollar to 300 dollar straight bets but ended up with a loser.......... Parlays are the way to go in the respect as you are showing us here................................................

 

GOOD LUCK AND CONTINUED SUCCESS......

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 11166
Location: United States
#178
Posted: 3/7/2013 2:04:08 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

100.00 PARLAY
toronto W
chicago W
calgary W
anaheim W

50.00 PARLAY
toronto
chicago
san jose
phoenix

1 win - 1 loss - plus 584.80

SEASON
29 wins - 371 losses - plus 2,981.30

quote
LasVegasLord
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
LasVegasLord
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 16626
Location: Nevada
#179
Posted: 3/7/2013 2:05:06 AM
Good luck
quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 11166
Location: United States
#180
Posted: 3/7/2013 3:20:23 PM

50.00 PARLAY
toronto
pittsburgh
vancouver
carolina
saint louis
dallas

50.00 PARLAY
nyrangers
buffalo
washington
detroit
winnipeg

50.00 PARLAY
toronto
vancouver
dallas
buffalo
detroit

20.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
carolina
saint louis
nyrangers
washington
winnipeg

20.00 PARLAY
toronto
carolina
nyrangers
buffalo
winnipeg

10.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
vancouver
saint louis
dallas
washington
detroit

50.00 PARLAY
toronto
pittsburgh
washington
carolina
phoenix

50.00 PARLAY
nyislanders
new jersey
vancouver
detroit
tampa bay
los angeles

50.00 PARLAY
toronto
washington
nyislanders
new jersey
detroit
los angeles

50.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
carolina
phoenix
vancouver
tampa bay

50.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
washington
new jersey
vancouver
tampa bay
los angeles

20.00 PARLAY
toronto
carolina
phoenix
nyislanders
detroit

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 11166
Location: United States
#181
Posted: 3/8/2013 1:26:27 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

50.00 PARLAY
toronto
pittsburgh
vancouver
carolina
saint louis
dallas

50.00 PARLAY
nyrangers
buffalo
washington
detroit
winnipeg

50.00 PARLAY
toronto
vancouver
dallas
buffalo
detroit

20.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
carolina
saint louis
nyrangers
washington
winnipeg

20.00 PARLAY
toronto
carolina
nyrangers
buffalo
winnipeg

10.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
vancouver
saint louis
dallas
washington
detroit

50.00 PARLAY
toronto
pittsburgh
washington
carolina
phoenix

50.00 PARLAY
nyislanders
new jersey
vancouver
detroit
tampa bay
los angeles

50.00 PARLAY
toronto
washington
nyislanders
new jersey
detroit
los angeles

50.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
carolina
phoenix
vancouver
tampa bay

50.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
washington
new jersey
vancouver
tampa bay
los angeles

20.00 PARLAY
toronto
carolina
phoenix
nyislanders
detroit

0 win - 12 losses - minus 470.00

SEASON
29 wins - 383 losses - plus 2,511.30

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 11166
Location: United States
#182
Posted: 3/8/2013 1:28:15 PM

50.00 PARLAY
new york
florida
nashville
chicago
anaheim

50.00 PARLAY
new york
winnipeg
edmonton
colorado
anaheim

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 11166
Location: United States
#183
Posted: 3/9/2013 2:35:13 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

50.00 PARLAY
new york
florida
nashville
chicago
anaheim

50.00 PARLAY
new york
winnipeg
edmonton
colorado
anaheim

0 win - 2 losses - minus 100.00

SEASON
29 wins - 385 losses - plus 2,411.30

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 11166
Location: United States
#184
Posted: 3/9/2013 2:28:48 PM

50.00 PARLAY
boston
saint louis
pittsburgh
new jersey
los angeles

50.00 PARLAY
washington
columbus
tampa bay
minnesota
phoenix

50.00 PARLAY
boston
new jersey
los angeles
columbus
phoenix

50.00 PARLAY
saint louis
pittsburgh
washington
tampa bay
minnesota

20.00 PARLAY
boston
pittsburgh
washington
columbus
phoenix

20.00 PARLAY
saint louis
new jersey
los angeles
tampa bay
minnesota

100.00 PARLAY
boston
columbus
montreal
minnesota
calgary

50.00 PARLAY
washington
saint louis
toronto
new jersey
phoenix

50.00 PARLAY
columbus
montreal
calgary
toronto
new jersey

50.00 PARLAY
boston
minnesota
washington
saint louis
phoenix

50.00 PARLAY
boston
montreal
caglary
saint louis
new jersey

50.00 PARLAY
columbus
minnesota
washington
toronto
phoenix

quote
Super_Dave send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
Super_Dave
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 919
Location: Ontario
#185
Posted: 3/9/2013 2:58:23 PM

Let's do this!
quote
ATSLurker send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ATSLurker
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 36
Location: Philippines
#186
Posted: 3/9/2013 5:22:38 PM
BOL
quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 11166
Location: United States
#187
Posted: 3/10/2013 2:45:14 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

50.00 PARLAY
boston
saint louis
pittsburgh
new jersey
los angeles

50.00 PARLAY
washington
columbus
tampa bay
minnesota
phoenix

50.00 PARLAY
boston
new jersey
los angeles
columbus
phoenix

50.00 PARLAY
saint louis
pittsburgh
washington
tampa bay
minnesota

20.00 PARLAY
boston
pittsburgh
washington
columbus
phoenix

20.00 PARLAY
saint louis
new jersey
los angeles
tampa bay
minnesota

100.00 PARLAY
boston
columbus
montreal
minnesota
calgary

50.00 PARLAY
washington
saint louis
toronto
new jersey
phoenix

50.00 PARLAY
columbus
montreal
calgary
toronto
new jersey

50.00 PARLAY
boston
minnesota
washington
saint louis
phoenix

50.00 PARLAY
boston
montreal
caglary
saint louis
new jersey

50.00 PARLAY
columbus
minnesota
washington
toronto
phoenix

0 win - 12 losses - minus 590.00

SEASON
29 wins - 397 losses - plus 1,821.30

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 11166
Location: United States
#188
Posted: 3/10/2013 12:41:55 PM

50.00 PARLAY
rangers
montreal
pittsburgh
vancouver
san jose

50.00 PARLAY
detroit
winnipeg
edmonton
philadelphia
saint louis

50.00 PARLAY
rangers
pittsburgh
san jose
edmonton
philadelphia

50.00 PARLAY
montreal
vancouver
detroit
winnipeg
saint louis

50.00 PARLAY
montreal
pittsburgh
detroit
edmonton
philadelphia

20.00 PARLAY
rangers
vancouver
san jose
winnipeg
saint louis

100.00 PARLAY
washington
winnipeg
chicago
philadelphia
saint louis

100.00 PARLAY
detroit
montreal
pittsburgh
minnesota
colorado

50.00 PARLAY
washington
philadelphia
saint louis
pittsburgh
colorado

50.00 PARLAY
winnipeg
chicago
detroit
montreal
minnesota

50.00 PARLAY
chicago
philadelphia
saint louis
montreal
pittsburgh

50.00 PARLAY
washington
winnipeg
detroit
minnesota
colorado

quote
Super_Dave send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
Super_Dave
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 919
Location: Ontario
#189
Posted: 3/10/2013 1:58:33 PM


Let's break the losing streak today!
quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 11166
Location: United States
#190
Posted: 3/11/2013 1:28:10 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

50.00 PARLAY
rangers
montreal
pittsburgh
vancouver
san jose

50.00 PARLAY
detroit
winnipeg
edmonton
philadelphia
saint louis

50.00 PARLAY
rangers
pittsburgh
san jose L
edmonton
philadelphia

50.00 PARLAY
montreal
vancouver
detroit
winnipeg
saint louis

50.00 PARLAY
montreal
pittsburgh
detroit L
edmonton
philadelphia

20.00 PARLAY
rangers
vancouver
san jose
winnipeg
saint louis

100.00 PARLAY
washington
winnipeg
chicago
philadelphia
saint louis

100.00 PARLAY
detroit L
montreal
pittsburgh
minnesota
colorado

50.00 PARLAY
washington
philadelphia
saint louis
pittsburgh
colorado

50.00 PARLAY
winnipeg
chicago
detroit
montreal
minnesota

50.00 PARLAY
chicago
philadelphia
saint louis
montreal
pittsburgh

50.00 PARLAY
washington
winnipeg
detroit
minnesota
colorado

0 win - 12 losses - minus 670.00

SEASON
29 wins - 409 losses - plus 1,151.30

quote
Sneaky_Pete send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Sneaky_Pete
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 506
Location: California
#191
Posted: 3/11/2013 2:10:01 AM
Texan, I was inspired by your picks to do my own parlays.  My local doesn't allow more than a 4 teamer so that might be a blessing in disguise.   Good Luck 
quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 11166
Location: United States
#192
Posted: 3/11/2013 2:48:07 PM

50.00 PARLAY
boston
los angeles

100.00 PARLAY
boston
los angeles

quote
Sneaky_Pete send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Sneaky_Pete
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 506
Location: California
#193
Posted: 3/12/2013 12:49:16 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

50.00 PARLAY
boston
los angeles

100.00 PARLAY
boston
los angeles




quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 11166
Location: United States
#194
Posted: 3/12/2013 1:11:38 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

50.00 PARLAY
boston
los angeles

100.00 PARLAY
boston
los angeles

2 wins - 0 losses - plus 85.15

SEASON
31 wins - 409 losses - plus 1,236.45

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 11166
Location: United States
#195
Posted: 3/12/2013 1:18:56 AM

TURF PARADISE RACE 5
$11,817.00

quote
VyperATS send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
VyperATS
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 744
Location: United States
#196
Posted: 3/12/2013 3:01:56 AM
Where do u post nba parlay
quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 11166
Location: United States
#197
Posted: 3/12/2013 3:22:05 PM

50.00 PARLAY
washington
columbus
winnipeg
saint louis
colorado

50.00 PARLAY
buffalo
boston
tampa bay
minnesota
dallas
phoenix

50.00 PARLAY
columbus
saint louis
buffalo
tampa bay
minnesota
phoenix

50.00 PARLAY
washington
winnipeg
colorado
boston
dallas

50.00 PARLAY
winnipeg
saint louis
colorado
buffalo
minnesota

10.00 PARLAY
washington
columbus
boston
tampa bay
dallas
phoenix

100.00 PARLAY
buffalo
pittsburgh
toronto
anaheim
nashville
los angeles

100.00 PARLAY
carolina
vancouver
tampa bay
san jose
colorado

50.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
toronto
los angeles
carolina
tampa bay

50.00 PARLAY
buffalo
anaheim
nashville
vancouver
san jose
colorado

50.00 PARLAY
buffalo
pittsburgh
nashville
carolina
tampa bay
colorado

10.00 PARLAY
toronto
anaheim
los angeles
vancouver
san jose

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 11166
Location: United States
#198
Posted: 3/13/2013 1:51:06 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

50.00 PARLAY
washington
columbus
winnipeg
saint louis
colorado

50.00 PARLAY
buffalo
boston
tampa bay
minnesota
dallas
phoenix

50.00 PARLAY
columbus
saint louis
buffalo
tampa bay
minnesota
phoenix

50.00 PARLAY
washington
winnipeg
colorado
boston
dallas

50.00 PARLAY
winnipeg
saint louis
colorado
buffalo
minnesota

10.00 PARLAY
washington
columbus
boston
tampa bay
dallas
phoenix

100.00 PARLAY
buffalo
pittsburgh
toronto
anaheim
nashville
los angeles

100.00 PARLAY
carolina
vancouver
tampa bay
san jose
colorado

50.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
toronto
los angeles
carolina
tampa bay

50.00 PARLAY
buffalo
anaheim
nashville
vancouver
san jose
colorado

50.00 PARLAY
buffalo
pittsburgh
nashville
carolina
tampa bay
colorado

10.00 PARLAY
toronto
anaheim
los angeles
vancouver
san jose

0 win - 12 losses - minus 620.00

SEASON
31 wins - 421 losses - plus 616.45

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 11166
Location: United States
#199
Posted: 3/13/2013 1:27:24 PM

50.00 PARLAY
ottawa
philadelphia
calgary

100.00 PARLAY
montreal
philadelphia
detroit

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 11166
Location: United States
#200
Posted: 3/14/2013 1:48:36 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

50.00 PARLAY
ottawa
philadelphia
calgary

100.00 PARLAY
montreal
philadelphia
detroit

0 win - 2 losses - minus 150.00

SEASON
31 wins - 423 losses - plus 466.45

quote
Forum Index : NHL Betting : Messages Page 8 of 11 «  6 7 8 9 10   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.