Messages

Forum Index : NHL Betting : Messages
Author: [NHL Betting] Topic: HOPE EVERYBODY IS WATCHING!
crazy1464
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crazy1464
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 2504
Location: New York
#1
Posted: 5/14/2012 10:35:51 PM
The best goalie in hockey perform for THE NEW YORK RANGERS!
quote
MTFN50
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
MTFN50
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 2418
Location:
#2
Posted: 5/14/2012 10:42:06 PM
all the LA garbage talkers u dont want to come to NY and play this brand of hockey please  Quick isnt on the same level yet as Henri Hes not even the best goalie in the series hes playing now   PRessure and season on the devils  3-0 and a week off wow
quote
vegasdennis
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
vegasdennis
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 21934
Location: Nevada
#3
Posted: 5/14/2012 10:43:59 PM
Ok homer. Kid wait and see and its Henrik 
quote
LeRinkRat
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Westgate Las Vegas Superbook |
LeRinkRat
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 49855
Location: Nevada
#4
Posted: 5/14/2012 10:51:40 PM
I will admit that Ludqvist was excellent tonight esp the 1st and 2nd periods and your guys played the "perfect road game at home"   
quote
LeRinkRat
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Westgate Las Vegas Superbook |
LeRinkRat
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 49855
Location: Nevada
#5
Posted: 5/14/2012 10:53:41 PM
btw BOTH the Rangers AND the Kings have only WON one GAME so these series are FAR from DONE
quote
vegasdennis
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
vegasdennis
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 21934
Location: Nevada
#6
Posted: 5/14/2012 10:58:53 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LeRinkRat:

btw BOTH the Rangers AND the Kings have only WON one GAME so these series are FAR from DONE

Oh I know but love how now whoever in west wins will get steamrolled. News flash we are pretty good on road 
quote
stevopa send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
stevopa
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 883
Location:
#7
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:42:04 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by vegasdennis:


Oh I know but love how now whoever in west wins will get steamrolled. News flash we are pretty good on road 
It's genius to express opinion as fact! News flash: NY lost the only meeting between Kings and Rangers this year on the road.  Rangers may beat Kings/Yotes, but saying they will steam roll the Kings if both teams get to The Cup, is foolish.  How many Kings playoff games have you watched this season? 
quote
IHIOUSE send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
IHIOUSE
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 8076
Location: New York
#8
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:45:51 PM
stevopa dennis is a kings fan and saying that some ranger fans think that the kings will get steamrolled if they meet. wasnt the kings rangers game like the first or second game of the season and they played in europe ? throw that game out the window if your trying to compare that to what a stanley cup final would be if they played
quote
vegasdennis
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
vegasdennis
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 21934
Location: Nevada
#9
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:47:18 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by stevopa:

It's genius to express opinion as fact! News flash: NY lost the only meeting between Kings and Rangers this year on the road.  Rangers may beat Kings/Yotes, but saying they will steam roll the Kings if both teams get to The Cup, is foolish.  How many Kings playoff games have you watched this season? 

Seen every kings game all year 
quote
vegasdennis
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
vegasdennis
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 21934
Location: Nevada
#10
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:48:42 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by IHIOUSE:

stevopa dennis is a kings fan and saying that some ranger fans think that the kings will get steamrolled if they meet. wasnt the kings rangers game like the first or second game of the season and they played in europe ? throw that game out the window if your trying to compare that to what a stanley cup final would be if they played

Yes both teams far different from that first game of year 
quote
KVEGAS send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
KVEGAS
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 6561
Location: New York
#11
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:57:17 PM
Why are you comparing Henrik to Quick? Who cares. Their both good.

The defenses are both good too.

But the KINGS , right NOW, which is the only time that matters hasa a high-potent high scoring offense...and the rangers are putrid on offense....

so any way, any how you see ADVANTAGE RANGERS in this series.. is BEYOND ME...
quote
stevopa send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
stevopa
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 883
Location:
#12
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:57:55 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by IHIOUSE:

stevopa dennis is a kings fan and saying that some ranger fans think that the kings will get steamrolled if they meet. wasnt the kings rangers game like the first or second game of the season and they played in europe ? throw that game out the window if your trying to compare that to what a stanley cup final would be if they played
Sorry, couldn't quite get that from the lack of punctuation in his sentence.  My point is yours exactly, there is little play between east and west conferences in the regular season and it's absurd for anyone to call potential series outcomes before they happen. 
quote
vegasdennis
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
vegasdennis
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 21934
Location: Nevada
#13
Posted: 5/15/2012 12:00:35 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by stevopa:

Sorry, couldn't quite get that from the lack of punctuation in his sentence.  My point is yours exactly, there is little play between east and west conferences in the regular season and it's absurd for anyone to call potential series outcomes before they happen. 

Was doing just the opposite. Mtfn50 seems to think NY will steamroll them. I disagreed 
quote
KVEGAS send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
KVEGAS
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 6561
Location: New York
#14
Posted: 5/15/2012 12:10:48 AM
The Kings have scored the same amount of playoff goals as the Rangers....


IN 5 LESS GAMES 


quote
rangerz2478 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
rangerz2478
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 17007
Location: New Jersey
#15
Posted: 5/15/2012 12:26:54 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by vegasdennis:


Oh I know but love how now whoever in west wins will get steamrolled. News flash we are pretty good on road 


Idk if you are basing this on a few idiots on covers or what but the general sentiment out there is that the Kings are going to walk to the cup.

quote
bkzfinest80 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
bkzfinest80
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 723
Location: New York
#16
Posted: 5/15/2012 12:28:37 AM
Good stat Kvegas. If the rangers hoist the cup, they might be thinking about the kings scoring more goals then them in less games.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
vegasdennis
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
vegasdennis
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 21934
Location: Nevada
#17
Posted: 5/15/2012 12:29:37 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by rangerz2478:



Idk if you are basing this on a few idiots on covers or what but the general sentiment out there is that the Kings are going to walk to the cup.


I don't think that happens. Would love it but hell long ways to go in both Confrence finals. Was in reference to post 2 
quote
KVEGAS send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
KVEGAS
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 6561
Location: New York
#18
Posted: 5/15/2012 1:47:47 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bkzfinest80:

Good stat Kvegas. If the rangers hoist the cup, they might be thinking about the kings scoring more goals then them in less games.



GOAL scoring is not an important factor when it comes to winning hockey games anymore? NEWS TO ME.

The Kings offense isn't just better then the Rangers right now..its infinitely better!

PLEASE TELL ME...what the darn do the RANGERS do better then the KINGS?

Block shots? 
quote
CanadaCup
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
CanadaCup
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 8538
Location: Canada
#19
Posted: 5/15/2012 8:29:30 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by KVEGAS:

The Kings have scored the same amount of playoff goals as the Rangers....


IN 5 LESS GAMES 


quote
PennStateMan077 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
PennStateMan077
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 9674
Location: New Jersey
#20
Posted: 5/15/2012 8:34:43 AM
Kings/rangers would be a great series, lundqvist and quick could easily steal the show at any given minute. The two best goalies all season long.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
CanadaCup
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
CanadaCup
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 8538
Location: Canada
#21
Posted: 5/15/2012 8:41:15 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by crazy1464:

The best goalie in hockey perform for THE NEW YORK RANGERS!

Lundqvist is only better due to Marty's age but the overall greatness will always be Broduer with 3 Stanley Cups and two Olympic Gold Medals.Lundqvist will never match that record.

quote
CanadaCup
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
CanadaCup
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 8538
Location: Canada
#22
Posted: 5/15/2012 8:43:01 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by PennStateMan077:

Kings/rangers would be a great series, lundqvist and quick could easily steal the show at any given minute. The two best goalies all season long.

No doubt PennStateMan

quote
Forum Index : NHL Betting : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.