Messages

Forum Index : NHL Betting : Messages
Author: [NHL Betting] Topic: BRUINS FANS ARE PUSSIES.
BeatThaBooks416
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
BeatThaBooks416
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2540
Location: Ontario
#1
Posted: 4/26/2012 6:16:31 PM
Making racist comments cause your Team Lost.. GREAT JOB JOEL WARD
quote
MBrooks04 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
MBrooks04
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1328
Location: Maryland
#2
Posted: 4/26/2012 6:20:18 PM
Living here in the DC area and listening to Sports Talk radio all day and also being multi racial(half black), most of the hosts took the high road today and made a good point. Unfortunately in sports, the dumb few end up representing the majority but its not fair to generalize all Bruins fans as ignorant and racist. Just my opinion. 
quote
vegasdennis
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
vegasdennis
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 21934
Location: Nevada
#3
Posted: 4/26/2012 6:21:21 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MBrooks04:

Living here in the DC area and listening to Sports Talk radio all day and also being multi racial(half black), most of the hosts took the high road today and made a good point. Unfortunately in sports, the dumb few end up representing the majority but its not fair to generalize all Bruins fans as ignorant and racist. Just my opinion. 

Well said 
quote
MBrooks04 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
MBrooks04
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1328
Location: Maryland
#4
Posted: 4/26/2012 6:24:14 PM
Also, GO CAPS!!! 
quote
LeRinkRat
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Las Vegas Hotel and Casino |
LeRinkRat
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 45944
Location: Nevada
#5
Posted: 4/26/2012 6:26:31 PM

its not fair to generalize all Bruins fans as ignorant and racist

2nd thread (and probably counting) on this subject (ref: http://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=23&sub=101332452 )

ALL teams have a few nuckleheads for fans. just read some of the "my team RULES. your team SUCKS" threads in the forum since the playoffs started.

quote
ESCAPE_ send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ESCAPE_
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2033
Location: Massachusetts
#6
Posted: 4/26/2012 6:28:07 PM
Didn't a fan from a team I forget throw a banana on the ice early this year? So your post is a joke. Its not just Boston fans. Its a few fool you can find anywhere, fans of any team.
quote
LeRinkRat
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Las Vegas Hotel and Casino |
LeRinkRat
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 45944
Location: Nevada
#7
Posted: 4/26/2012 6:28:58 PM
btw, I was VERY disappointed my Penguins didn't go after Joel Ward last summer. he's the classic "big body with skills" forward EVERY team wants.
quote
LeRinkRat
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Las Vegas Hotel and Casino |
LeRinkRat
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 45944
Location: Nevada
#8
Posted: 4/26/2012 6:31:58 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by ESCAPE_:

Didn't a fan from a team I forget throw a banana on the ice early this year? So your post is a joke. Its not just Boston fans. Its a few fool you can find anywhere, fans of any team.

YA that was in a pre-season game @ London, Ontario where someone threw a banana at Wayne Simmons of the Flyers during the shootout. also happened a few years back at Bell Centre to former goalie Kevin Weekes

quote
slayinbooks420 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
slayinbooks420
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 341
Location:
#9
Posted: 4/26/2012 6:50:22 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BeatThaBooks416:

Making racist comments cause your Team Lost.. GREAT JOB JOEL WARD

dumbest post in covers history, congrats
quote
LeRinkRat
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Las Vegas Hotel and Casino |
LeRinkRat
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 45944
Location: Nevada
#10
Posted: 4/26/2012 6:55:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by slayinbooks420:


 dumbest post in covers history, congrats

Boy OH!!! YOU for SURE haven't been around this Forum very much during the playoffs. you haven't even STARTED to see STUPID

quote
MBrooks04 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
MBrooks04
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1328
Location: Maryland
#11
Posted: 4/26/2012 7:33:53 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by slayinbooks420:


dumbest post in covers history, congrats

I think you misunderstood what he wrote because of his lack of punctuation or separation. Probably meant to say 

"Making Racist comments because your team lost.

Joel Ward 
quote
SKUZZYBUZZARD send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
SKUZZYBUZZARD
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 598
Location:
#12
Posted: 4/26/2012 7:56:08 PM
QUOTEI didn't , you asshole... Originally Posted by BeatThaBooks416:

Making racist comments cause your Team Lost.. GREAT JOB JOEL WARD
quote
ilsp2003 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ilsp2003
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 2667
Location:
#13
Posted: 4/26/2012 8:05:30 PM
Karma is a girl ...

Tim Thomas snubbed President Obama's invitation to the white house

It's once in a lifetime opportunity

Shaking Ward's hand at the end of the game @ 2:12



LINK


quote
claude_gir0ux
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
claude_gir0ux
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 20605
Location: United States
#14
Posted: 4/26/2012 8:11:21 PM

yeah pretty much can just let one person ruin it for everyone else

i mean look at what happen with the guy from jersey (flyers fan) beating up an off duty cop. all teams have some dbag fans imo.

quote
BsFan4Life send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
BsFan4Life
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 3
Location:
#15
Posted: 4/27/2012 12:54:54 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BeatThaBooks416:

Making racist comments cause your Team Lost.. GREAT JOB JOEL WARD

Love to see your sorry behind come to Boston and run your mouth. I'd knock your teeth through the back of your friggin head.
quote
BsFan4Life send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
BsFan4Life
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 3
Location:
#16
Posted: 4/27/2012 1:01:04 AM
And I'd then tie your toothless behind up and ramrod my 10" in that chick in your avatar as you watch.
quote
IHIOUSE send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
IHIOUSE
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 8072
Location: New York
#17
Posted: 4/27/2012 1:06:50 AM

Some may be, but the bruins fans from these forums altho being homers are not pussies, because somebody somewhere said something does not mean the fans in here are "pussies" so theres no need to try to stir the pot

 

quote
malkin
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
malkin
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 4297
Location: Ontario
#18
Posted: 4/27/2012 2:30:10 AM
Everybody needs to chill out and smoke some weed - Weed doesn't discriminate it'll make ya feel good no matter who you are but I guess I am racist against Refs for ruining the pens series them and Dentists 
quote
CMo256 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
CMo256
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2499
Location: United States
#19
Posted: 4/27/2012 5:39:44 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by malkin:

Everybody needs to chill out and smoke some weed - Weed doesn't discriminate it'll make ya feel good no matter who you are but I guess I am racist against Refs for ruining the pens series them and Dentists 



quote
CanadaCup
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
CanadaCup
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 8122
Location: Canada
#20
Posted: 4/27/2012 7:26:46 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by IHIOUSE:

Some may be, but the bruins fans from these forums altho being homers are not pussies, because somebody somewhere said something does not mean the fans in here are "pussies" so theres no need to try to stir the pot

 

quote
Peter_Borrow send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Peter_Borrow
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 51
Location:
#21
Posted: 4/27/2012 8:08:04 AM
Who cares about name calling or racial slurs . One race can make racial slurs and another race can not . Great democracy eh . The bigger picture : The criminalization of men , can't even walk down the street without getting charged with something . Defend yourself in a fight , get accused of sexual assault (touching or whatever) . Then the State takes your DNA ( if that isn't terrorism what is ? ) We are born with our DNA , its ours , No government or group or human should have any right to it . Unless given over willingly . Unbelievable Human Rights violation . DNA666 . Our democracies are a farce . Eg . The People never want War , The State does . Anyway , Name calling is nothing J. Ward hasn't heard before , it doesn't even fiz him . Its name calling ! Not a Hate Crime ! Of course we all don't condone or promote this , but what about freedom ? If a person lives their life so as not to have a criminal record , and then gets one , that's criminal if you ask me . Now the Goal !!! Knuble comes in on Thomas , shoots and then continues into Timmy into the crease and knocks him back (Interference no doubt about it) and then J. Ward puts it in . Now that stinks more than anything else concerning this whole event . Is it ironic , or staged , why didn't the Bruins complain ??? Obama , J. Ward and Timmy . Oh my . I do remember another occasion of a contraversial end of game goal . Remember Brett Hull , in the crease OT Goal vs Buffalo . New rule that year , No Foot allowed in the crease period . Don Cherry called it , "what if the Stanley cup winning Goal is scored this way" , and it ends up happening . Anyway , there's some thoughts to ponder . Only we the People can fight for our rights back , no one else will , democracy only pits one group against the other . The biggest one , Rich vs Poor ! Who wants a Multicultural Society anyway ? The State tells us that We Do ? This might sound racist but its not .Red , yellow , black or white , we're all human beings . My Beef is with the State controlling us and our so called freedom . When the Rule of Law goes too far , it tells us we are afraid of Freedom and that it is a farce . I'm more afraid of the State and the Rule of Law than I am of my fellow citizen . Democracy is a balancing act I guess , a never ending fight for your rights . Right now the State has us by the you know what , hopefully protesting doesn't become illegal . Its the way it appears right now . Don't get me wrong I'm grateful for a lot in our democracies , but individual liberty is at stake I believe .
quote
mariner24
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
mariner24
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2225
Location: New York
#22
Posted: 4/27/2012 8:18:30 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BsFan4Life:

And I'd then tie your toothless behind up and ramrod my 10" in that chick in your avatar as you watch.
yeah! team ramrod 
quote
mariner24
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
mariner24
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2225
Location: New York
#23
Posted: 4/27/2012 8:20:56 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Peter_Borrow:

Who cares about name calling or racial slurs . One race can make racial slurs and another race can not . Great democracy eh . The bigger picture : The criminalization of men , can't even walk down the street without getting charged with something . Defend yourself in a fight , get accused of sexual assault (touching or whatever) . Then the State takes your DNA ( if that isn't terrorism what is ? ) We are born with our DNA , its ours , No government or group or human should have any right to it . Unless given over willingly . Unbelievable Human Rights violation . DNA666 . Our democracies are a farce . Eg . The People never want War , The State does . Anyway , Name calling is nothing J. Ward hasn't heard before , it doesn't even fiz him . Its name calling ! Not a Hate Crime ! Of course we all don't condone or promote this , but what about freedom ? If a person lives their life so as not to have a criminal record , and then gets one , that's criminal if you ask me . Now the Goal !!! Knuble comes in on Thomas , shoots and then continues into Timmy into the crease and knocks him back (Interference no doubt about it) and then J. Ward puts it in . Now that stinks more than anything else concerning this whole event . Is it ironic , or staged , why didn't the Bruins complain ??? Obama , J. Ward and Timmy . Oh my . I do remember another occasion of a contraversial end of game goal . Remember Brett Hull , in the crease OT Goal vs Buffalo . New rule that year , No Foot allowed in the crease period . Don Cherry called it , "what if the Stanley cup winning Goal is scored this way" , and it ends up happening . Anyway , there's some thoughts to ponder . Only we the People can fight for our rights back , no one else will , democracy only pits one group against the other . The biggest one , Rich vs Poor ! Who wants a Multicultural Society anyway ? The State tells us that We Do ? This might sound racist but its not .Red , yellow , black or white , we're all human beings . My Beef is with the State controlling us and our so called freedom . When the Rule of Law goes too far , it tells us we are afraid of Freedom and that it is a farce . I'm more afraid of the State and the Rule of Law than I am of my fellow citizen . Democracy is a balancing act I guess , a never ending fight for your rights . Right now the State has us by the you know what , hopefully protesting doesn't become illegal . Its the way it appears right now . Don't get me wrong I'm grateful for a lot in our democracies , but individual liberty is at stake I believe .
hi, im looking for the hockey forum   
quote
CanadaCup
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
CanadaCup
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 8122
Location: Canada
#24
Posted: 4/27/2012 9:32:35 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by mariner24:

hi, im looking for the hockey forum   

 

quote
Forum Index : NHL Betting : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.