There is a reason Cleveland is +275 to win the title you fools

Forum: NBA Betting Page 1 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: There is a reason Cleveland is +275 to win the title you fools
LeoX PM LeoX
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 244
 
LeoX
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 5/19/2017 5:23:56 PM
Everyone is on the Cavs bandwagon all of a sudden and convinced that they'll beat the Warriors. Vegas on the other hand is not overreacting because they like money. 

If you can't see the overwhelming differences between the 2 teams then you deserve to lose your money. There are morons that are even saying that the Cavs are a better 3 point shooting team than the Warriors just because of some "stats". Hilarious.. 
plays4all PM plays4all
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 1990
 
plays4all
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/19/2017 5:27:38 PM
bob will be in here to let you know that the books hold a ton of GS future bets...
plays4all PM plays4all
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 1990
 
plays4all
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/19/2017 5:29:37 PM

Those picking the cavs aren't picking them because we think theyre the better team. Clearly warriors are the better team on every level.

The reason we are picking cavs is because its about a SCRIPT. And not who is "better"

Didn't you learn anything last year when cavs came back down 3-1 to beat the warriors in 7? If they can script it for cavs to win in that spot (And anyone who thinks they won fair in square is beyond blind) then they can also script it for Cavs to win again this year

rod_steel PM rod_steel
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 98637
 
rod_steel
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 5/19/2017 5:31:02 PM
Ok Mr Golden State are a special team
LeoX PM LeoX
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 244
 
LeoX
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 5/19/2017 5:36:22 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by plays4all:


Didn't you learn anything last year when cavs came back down 3-1 to beat the warriors in 7? If they can script it for cavs to win in that spot (And anyone who thinks they won fair in square is beyond blind) then they can also script it for Cavs to win again this year



Why on earth would they repeat the script lol? Lets say the script was for the Cavs to win last year then fair enough but that's the end of that. Maybe next year they'll script it for LeBron to win again but this year definitely feels like GSW/Durant's time. Last year the feeling was about LeBron winning the first for Cleveland. 

So if you believe in "scripts" and stuff then common sense says that the NBA wants the Warriors to win. 


Dallas1987 PM Dallas1987
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 223
 
Dallas1987
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 5/19/2017 5:41:43 PM
Books don't always care about individual games. It's always a business just like the nba. Book planning is all about stategizing based on general/public/sharp consensus. They'll make money no matter what on juice, they're only bonus is when they believe they're on the right side to earn a little more. It's a garunteeed profitable business for them. They'll lose a game here n there, it's all about the long run.
plays4all PM plays4all
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 1990
 
plays4all
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/19/2017 5:45:15 PM
They want cavs to win 2 in a row to show people that king james is the best. They don't want curry to be the face of the league. They want Lebron to be. I figured this out last year when I picked cavs to win last year, I called it in advance and said they'll win again next season. And here we are. One more series to go after they beat Boston.
plays4all PM plays4all
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 1990
 
plays4all
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/19/2017 5:46:38 PM
Durant just got to the team, he'll win one soon enough. But likely not this year. There is too much pointing to king james winning in game 7. Did you see that video I linked to? It explains the connections. Some are undeniable. Even if you don't believe in the no smoking connection.
Digitalkarma PM Digitalkarma
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 10781
 
Digitalkarma
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 5/19/2017 6:00:04 PM
books will be rooting for Warriors if it is a Warriors vs Cavs finals. perhaps Warriors have slightly more ticket counts but the bettor has to lay more juice. books will lose some if they have to pay out + money on Cavs or so what i have read....
StumpTownStu PM StumpTownStu
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 1713
 
StumpTownStu
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/19/2017 6:08:48 PM
Does anyone remember what the Cavs price was last year? Bob?
davemsh PM davemsh
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 5243
 
davemsh
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 5/19/2017 6:09:17 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by plays4all:

bob will be in here to let you know that the books hold a ton of GS future bets...

Bob
plays4all PM plays4all
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 1990
 
plays4all
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/19/2017 6:09:35 PM

But books can still attract a ton more warrior action by making cavs look mediocre in the boston series.

I know last year the books would have taken a HUGE hit had the warriors won. I don't see why this year would be much different, unless people learned a lesson after last year.

Honestly you have to believe its scripted to take the cavs though. But studies show that 60% believe that it is. So that is a little over half.

I don't think anyone honestly believes cavs are a better team than the warriors.

StumpTownStu PM StumpTownStu
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 1713
 
StumpTownStu
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/19/2017 6:10:59 PM
Plays, you make it really hard... And i'm not talking about my "person".
plays4all PM plays4all
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 1990
 
plays4all
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/19/2017 6:12:11 PM
Cavs price was about the same last year. It started at +350 or somewhere around there. Then ended up +1700 after game 4. Which was a sucker bet because I got +2300 rolling winnings.
Windy8899 PM Windy8899
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 1128
 
Windy8899
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/19/2017 6:14:46 PM
THIS FREAKING LEAGUE HELPED THE POS CAVS LAST YEAR  DUE TO THE POOR CITY OF CLEVELAND. CRYING QUEEN WILL GET DESTROY THIS YEAR AND HE WILL BE IN A DIFFERENT UNIFORM NEXT YEAR.
StumpTownStu PM StumpTownStu
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 1713
 
StumpTownStu
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/19/2017 6:16:58 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by plays4all:

Cavs price was about the same last year. It started at +350 or somewhere around there. Then ended up +1700 after game 4. Which was a sucker bet because I got +2300 rolling winnings.
That's what I thought. Thanx plays.
fitchris562 PM fitchris562
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 3191
 
fitchris562
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/19/2017 6:20:13 PM
I'd much rather place my $500 to win 1400
Than $500 to win a whole $126.
The Dubs are not 5 times better than the Cavs.
Posted using a mobile device.
StumpTownStu PM StumpTownStu
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 1713
 
StumpTownStu
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/19/2017 6:23:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Windy8899:

THIS FREAKING LEAGUE HELPED THE POS CAVS LAST YEAR  DUE TO THE POOR CITY OF CLEVELAND. CRYING QUEEN WILL GET DESTROY THIS YEAR AND HE WILL BE IN A DIFFERENT UNIFORM NEXT YEAR.
No they didn't. The Warriors just got punked. Draymond got suspended a game, Bogut got injured, Lebron started taking lunch money. And that's coming from a diehard Warrior fan and Oakland native. I can't blame Draymond, I would've did waaaay more if somebosy tried to put they nutz on my neck but he knew he had a target on his back. Everyone else just got punked. And the black falcon completely disappeared. If he didn't, he would probably still be a Warrior and we wouldn't have KD.
zelo123 PM zelo123
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 4748
 
zelo123
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/19/2017 6:31:55 PM
Cavs2017Champs PM Cavs2017Champs
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 419
 
Cavs2017Champs
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 5/19/2017 6:35:14 PM
IDC if GS is better or not, the NBA is scripted... How do you not realize this yet... You are telling me the garbage Mavs beat Miami in 2011 legit... Or in 2006, Miami beating Dallas was legit... In 2010, Boston was clearly better than LA... Miami was clearly better than SA in 2014... I could bring up the early 2000's if you want me to... The League has sold GS to look untouchable cuz it is all part of the script, they are not this good.. 
Cavs2017Champs PM Cavs2017Champs
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 419
 
Cavs2017Champs
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 5/19/2017 6:37:59 PM
Cleveland is winning this year... GS will beat Boston next year assuming GS stays together... LA will make the Finals in 2020... IDK about 2019, maybe LBJ with the Knicks makes the Finals and wins... IDK when i made this account but i have known since KD signed with GS that Cleveland was beating them in the Finals.. 
bum PM bum
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 5277
 
bum
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 5/19/2017 6:49:06 PM
PAZ PM PAZ
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 891
 
PAZ
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 5/19/2017 6:50:14 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Windy8899:

THIS FREAKING LEAGUE HELPED THE POS CAVS LAST YEAR  DUE TO THE POOR CITY OF CLEVELAND. CRYING QUEEN WILL GET DESTROY THIS YEAR AND HE WILL BE IN A DIFFERENT UNIFORM NEXT YEAR.


You need  my friend you have some serious mental issue's..
plays4all PM plays4all
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 1990
 
plays4all
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/19/2017 7:01:06 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Cavs2017Champs:

IDC if GS is better or not, the NBA is scripted... How do you not realize this yet... You are telling me the garbage Mavs beat Miami in 2011 legit... Or in 2006, Miami beating Dallas was legit... In 2010, Boston was clearly better than LA... Miami was clearly better than SA in 2014... I could bring up the early 2000's if you want me to... The League has sold GS to look untouchable cuz it is all part of the script, they are not this good.. 

Everything you say is 100% spot on... and Dude, I kid you not....the 2nd to last time I lost an NBA championship pick was in 2006 when Miami beat Dallas. I also lost the 2007 where I picked Cavs. I was the only one in the world on cavs to win it all. I also had them beating Detroit which came true and I really thought they'd win it all.

James was just on another level that year.

However people have shot me down for saying this but it appeared to me at the time that the refs cheated the cavs out of that series. (Now I believe the refs just do what they're told and obviously must go along with the script. They'd lose their job if they were caught rigging games themselves)  Bad calls led to a SA sweep when in reality Cavs could have won the series 4-0. And then the big scandal with Donaghy came out after that.

This is when I woke up and realized it was all rigged. And ever since then I have been 100% over the past decade picking the championship finals. It's just so predictable when you can see the script. Dallas was so obvious in 2011 for Dirk. Miami also losing that year was obvious to me as it was James first year with the team. But I had Miami to win the next two in a row. Which i thought was too obvious as well. Cavs obvious last year. And again this year. And so on.

Let's win again this year. Cavs for the Ring. Large.


plays4all PM plays4all
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 1990
 
plays4all
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/19/2017 7:03:49 PM
Oh and also the revenge factor for Dallas to beat Miami in 2011. It was one of the easiest ones to predict IMO. And they're all pretty easy. But that one was unbelievably obvious with writing on all the walls.
Forum: NBA Betting Page 1 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View