I'll enjoy seeing the Celtics get slaughtered

Forum: NBA Betting Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: I'll enjoy seeing the Celtics get slaughtered
BackCourt PM BackCourt
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 895
 
BackCourt
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 5/16/2017 10:37:02 AM
Such an unlikable team... They are a ratings killer.
money23green PM money23green
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 336
 
money23green
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 5/16/2017 11:25:35 AM
john1c PM john1c
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 862
 
john1c
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 5/16/2017 11:25:56 AM
So sorry you lost your +6. Don't be so sour
bum PM bum
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 5289
 
bum
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 5/16/2017 11:43:23 AM
justlol PM justlol
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 2008
 
justlol
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/16/2017 1:02:10 PM
that little black dwarf might have sneaked around a wizard team but hes in for a rude awakening
BackCourt PM BackCourt
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 895
 
BackCourt
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 5/16/2017 1:36:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by john1c:

So sorry you lost your +6. Don't be so sour

I think I won more on them than I lost since the playoffs started.. I just don't like their players..

Bo-ring
BackCourt PM BackCourt
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 895
 
BackCourt
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 5/16/2017 1:38:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bum:


No offense my friend..I loved the Celtics in the 80's

Just can't stand Isiah...

BackCourt PM BackCourt
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 895
 
BackCourt
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 5/16/2017 1:40:18 PM
I was going to load up on Cleveland in the series... but it just doesn't pay anything
Pho-20 PM Pho-20
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 6081
 
Pho-20
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 5/16/2017 2:43:48 PM
How can you not like Thomas ..... sorry he's not on a super team like cavs or warriors . Without Thomas Boston wouldn't be in the playoffs.  I want Boston to up set cavs but won't happen . Thomas will put up points on cavs . He avaege 28 points in 4games played against cavs . It's up to rest of Boston squad. 
Titusblink PM Titusblink
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 494
 
Titusblink
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 5/16/2017 2:48:40 PM
I liked rooting for both the celts and wiz - both young, up and coming, fast paced teams... Wall - Mr. Charisma and his drives to the hole are beautiful... Thomas - the 5-7 budding superstar, common mannn

Having said that, agree they'll get smacked by the Cavs. Hope they take 1-2 games.... 
BackCourt PM BackCourt
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 895
 
BackCourt
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 5/16/2017 3:46:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Pho-20:

How can you not like Thomas ..... sorry he's not on a super team like cavs or warriors . Without Thomas Boston wouldn't be in the playoffs.  I want Boston to up set cavs but won't happen . Thomas will put up points on cavs . He avaege 28 points in 4games played against cavs . It's up to rest of Boston squad. 

Seriously..bet him under in every game.... 5 foot 9, shorts to the ground, a head that looks like the planet Saturn, and he had his sister driving around in a 25 year old car without airbags and working midnights at FedEx
BackCourt PM BackCourt
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 895
 
BackCourt
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 5/16/2017 3:57:16 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Titusblink:

I liked rooting for both the celts and wiz - both young, up and coming, fast paced teams... Wall - Mr. Charisma and his drives to the hole are beautiful... Thomas - the 5-7 budding superstar, common 

Made 27 million already and set to make 150 more and his "beloved" sister is driving an $800 car?

You Cmon
john1c PM john1c
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 862
 
john1c
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 5/16/2017 4:11:08 PM
You're an idiot. Isaiah Thomas has been one of the most surprising upcoming stars in this league. Given his height, his shot making capability is amazing to watch. Learn more about basketball and conintue betting against the Celtics 
BackCourt PM BackCourt
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 895
 
BackCourt
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 5/16/2017 4:30:46 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by john1c:

You're an idiot. Isaiah Thomas has been one of the most surprising upcoming stars in this league. Given his height, his shot making capability is amazing to watch. Learn more about basketball and conintue betting against the Celtics 

Dont take it personal.. You have nothing to do with the team other than possibly residing in the same city..Are you betting on them to win this series?
Jayson25 PM Jayson25
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 250
 
Jayson25
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 5/16/2017 4:40:21 PM
the fact that people are on here suggesting that his sister dying was his fault indirectly because he didn't buy her a car is asinine.   I don't care if he has 100 million in the bank, it is not his job to take care of anyone but himself and his wife and kids if he has any.   I love how people think its his fault for not buying her a car or that she works midnight at fed ex.  If that's the case, I am having a difficult time in life getting the better things also and I honestly blame nobody but myself and don't expect or want a thing from anyone else. If I was waiting on someone to help me even if they have money I would be a fool. family or not his job wasn't to buy his sister a car or give her money so she wouldn't have to work the midnight shift 
Jayson25 PM Jayson25
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 250
 
Jayson25
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 5/16/2017 4:45:38 PM
and also ive been saying all year the cavs are not going to the finals and I am standing by it, even though at this point I am alone with my thinking.  celts matchup well with cavs and I say celts in 6.   nobody sees it coming, which is gonna bode very well for vegas books.  surprise.   I haven't saw a  series ML or any spreads but I always stick with my gut just like I did last year when I said LeBron was gonna win it while everyone else told me I am crazy.  and he won it!    and of course I got no credit, except in my bank account.   now people are gonna dismiss me as crazy again now because they r all LeBron penis riders right now.   when Cleveland loses, I will get no credit again but I don't care. the   public are idiots and nothing will ever change.  now bring ur messages calling me stupid and the idiot.  I don't care.  we will see!  I forgot more at age 41 then 95 percent of u chumps ever knew!!!   and it will be proven again in the eastern conference finals
BackCourt PM BackCourt
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 895
 
BackCourt
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 5/16/2017 5:35:23 PM
You're Crazy, they can't possibly outscore the Cavs with one midget and 4 scubs.. if they do I'll buy you a car 
BackCourt PM BackCourt
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 895
 
BackCourt
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 5/16/2017 5:40:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Jayson25:

the fact that people are on here suggesting that his sister dying was his fault indirectly because he didn't buy her a car is asinine.   I don't care if he has 100 million in the bank, it is not his job to take care of anyone but himself and his wife and kids if he has any.   I love how people think its his fault for not buying her a car or that she works midnight at fed ex.  If that's the case, I am having a difficult time in life getting the better things also and I honestly blame nobody but myself and don't expect or want a thing from anyone else. If I was waiting on someone to help me even if they have money I would be a fool. family or not his job wasn't to buy his sister a car or give her money so she wouldn't have to work the midnight shift 

Let me guess..you voted for Trump, didn't ya?


kevmode PM kevmode
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 5609
 
kevmode
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 5/16/2017 6:03:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by john1c:

You're an idiot. Isaiah Thomas has been one of the most surprising upcoming stars in this league. Given his height, his shot making capability is amazing to watch. Learn more about basketball and conintue betting against the Celtics 

I agree with you Thomas is a short dude but players can't guard him and he knows how to get his shot off over much taller players.  He is a great player and has carried the Celtics all year.
BackCourt PM BackCourt
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 895
 
BackCourt
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 5/16/2017 6:24:44 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by kevmode:


I agree with you Thomas is a short dude but players can't guard him and he knows how to get his shot off over much taller players.  He is a great player and has carried the Celtics all year.



He's averaging 29 a game.....Hello! we all know he can score...
BackCourt PM BackCourt
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 895
 
BackCourt
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 5/17/2017 10:26:11 AM
The Cleveland Cavaliers - 4.5. 

They are so much better than this one trick pony Celtics team.... the only thing that can stop them is rust...
BackCourt PM BackCourt
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 895
 
BackCourt
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 5/17/2017 1:18:26 PM
This Celtics team is probably one of the more crapiest playoff teams weve seen in awhile.
john1c PM john1c
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 862
 
john1c
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 5/17/2017 1:26:09 PM
Lmao who are you talking to.. kinda glad you're on the cavs 
BackCourt PM BackCourt
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 895
 
BackCourt
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 5/17/2017 2:33:38 PM
Just thinking out loud... you know, I'm 55 years old and have clearly lost a step or two but I think I could guard that little maggot. Id put a 6-foot 2 wall in front of him and if he tried to go to the hole id chop down on his head.  I'd take the fouls, but after 3 or 4 those karate chops  he wouldn't be running into the paint again.
john1c PM john1c
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 862
 
john1c
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 5/17/2017 2:38:46 PM
I'm
Starting to think Isaiah screwed your wife
Forum: NBA Betting Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View