Post #2016 in 2016

Forum: NBA Betting Page 1 of 17  1 2 3 4 5   »
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: Post #2016 in 2016
Pendo PM Pendo
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3137
 
Pendo
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/28/2016 9:17:57 PM
This thread begins with my 2016th post,
which comes on Saturday, 28th of May,
in 2016.

It will be a placemarker of sorts.


I will pick OKC in both halfs, and also
for the game, -4.5 to get a + return.

StraightWagers PM StraightWagers
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 8821
 
StraightWagers
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 5/28/2016 10:18:33 PM
wheredafuqyabeen
Pendo PM Pendo
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3137
 
Pendo
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/28/2016 11:01:08 PM
Howdy Straights.

Taking OKC in every Q, especially this 4th Quarter coming up now...



Pendo PM Pendo
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3137
 
Pendo
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/29/2016 10:05:49 AM
OKC's 3Qs & Half & game made a profit
& parlays of OKC & Over / GS & under.

The Hero-ballers Vs. Splash Bros. means a Game 7
= GS ML, as it taxes them as opposed to the Cavs,
& sets up LeBron as a dog, maybe in 1st game,
& gives James sweet taste of revenge S.A. had.




Pendo PM Pendo
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3137
 
Pendo
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/16/2016 9:40:13 PM
Revenge is sweet.
Can the final score of Game 6 be
say 124 to 54
for the largest margin of victory in any NBA game ever?

Pendo PM Pendo
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3137
 
Pendo
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/16/2016 9:41:14 PM
9 per quarter for GS
31 per Q for Cavs...
124 to 36 finals
mgmprofits PM mgmprofits
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 6659
 
mgmprofits
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 6/16/2016 9:45:46 PM

GS hit a shot at the end for 11...but still they got what, 12 pts in almost 20 mins dating back to game 5 at home

Pendo PM Pendo
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3137
 
Pendo
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/18/2016 4:28:44 AM

Dribbling past all five foes, finishing inside, and
passing on the move, Kyrie Irving did for Duke.
These are Kyrie strengths that the first-ever
unanimous MVP in history, Steph Curry, lacks.

These are reasons for Kyrie outplaying Curry in
the 2016 NBA Finals — he's the series' leading
scorer at 28 per game, having hit the 30-point
mark in each of the past three contests.  Kyrie
is outscoring Curry by six points per game while
shooting better from the floor (48% vs. 42%),
about even from three, and with similar assist
numbers — but Kyrie has far fewer turnovers
than Curry.  Kyrie has too easily scored over
50 points in NBA games, and he did it without
the luxury of having second-option-help (like a
Klay, Draymond, Andre, Barnes, etc.).
mgmprofits PM mgmprofits
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 6659
 
mgmprofits
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 6/18/2016 4:33:19 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Pendo:


Dribbling past all five foes, finishing inside, and
passing on the move, Kyrie Irving did for Duke.
These are Kyrie strengths that the first-ever
unanimous MVP in history, Steph Curry, lacks.

These are reasons for Kyrie outplaying Curry in
the 2016 NBA Finals — he's the series' leading
scorer at 28 per game, having hit the 30-point
mark in each of the past three contests.  Kyrie
is outscoring Curry by six points per game while
shooting better from the floor (48% vs. 42%),
about even from three, and with similar assist
numbers — but Kyrie has far fewer turnovers
than Curry.  Kyrie has too easily scored over
50 points in NBA games, and he did it without
the luxury of having second-option-help (like a
Klay, Draymond, Andre, Barnes, etc.).

 

Pendo PM Pendo
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3137
 
Pendo
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/18/2016 5:10:01 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mgmprofits:

GS hit a shot at the end for 11...but still they got what, 12 pts in almost 20 mins dating back to game 5 at home



In fact, that's true what you point out MGM-P.
Strange.
It appears that the Cavs play better Defense than
GoState (Curry+Barnes are very, very weak links);
a No-Love Cavs ( + JR Smith concentrating on D)
are an obviously better defensive squad, as that
Jefferson stifle's Andre's passing tons - perimeter
passes only, since the 2nd steal he made off him)
while he is also changing Green's play down low.

Go State knows doubling LeBron won't work
because of Lebron's expansive court vision
and pinpoint passing costs many easy 2's.

Then if Cavs set double picks for LeBron,
Cavs' FG%age goes up astronomically

...until the Go State team adjusts...
then Cavs set weak-side picks:
+ to free Kyrie
+ open Thompson Dunk-Dimes

If that 6'11 Channing Frye =
Secret weapon for Game Seven
and goes off for 7 of 9 on 3pters..
Game Over.


Pendo PM Pendo
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3137
 
Pendo
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/19/2016 10:40:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Pendo:

OKC's 3Qs & Half & game made a profit
& parlays of OKC & Over / GS & under.

The Hero-ballers Vs. Splash Bros. means a Game 7
= GS ML, as it taxes them as opposed to the Cavs,
& sets up LeBron as a dog, maybe in 1st game,
& gives James sweet taste of revenge S.A. had.






Y E S !!! Money line (+165)
Pendo PM Pendo
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3137
 
Pendo
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/20/2016 9:51:09 AM
The NHL & NBA Finals were alike in ways:
Midwest towns that have seen better days
versus the Wealthy Silicon Valley Boys:
Pitt vs. San Jose
and
Cleveland vs. Oakland

Futures were sweet hit!

Pendo PM Pendo
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3137
 
Pendo
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/20/2016 11:41:18 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mgmprofits:

GS hit a shot at the end for 11...but still they got what, 12 pts in almost 20 mins dating back to game 5 at home



Last 4:30 minutes of Game 7, with the score tied 89-89,
Clev held GoState scoreless.
The block by LeBron of Andre I.'s layup was crucial & stellar D.

The Cavs really do play better Defense than GoState.
Pendo PM Pendo
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3137
 
Pendo
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/21/2016 1:59:03 AM
I think I'm gonna stay in this thread from now on.
It's the only place that feels like home anymore.
Pendo PM Pendo
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3137
 
Pendo
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/23/2016 3:03:21 AM
Did you know that the Affilates are in league w/ the bookies?

They make money when their followers lose.
They get a cut of the bookies' winnings.
Thet would not make their AFFILIATE MONEY if they let you know
that they make money by your losing => they are an AFFILIATION.

They have balances attached to their accounts.
Their accounts are connected to online-books, too.
They make money when their customers lose.

This is how such folks & their sites are maintained in the poulation.
__________________________________________

So here's how to beat the Bookmaker's tipsters —
herein called 'Covers Experts' and also 'Steamwire'
wherein Free Picks = 55-60%; Premium Picks = 65% graded wagers:
A day the 'Free Picks' happen to mostly win, fade them the next day.
For example, if on Sunday, their free picks go 4-1 or 3-1
then fade them all on Monday.  It's b/c their intent = pos. bal. of losses.
SBR, Covers, etc., will balance out their accounts -
- there has to be more losers -
- or else they will not get paid.
They are all  A F F I L I A T E S

You'd be surprised how many don't know what this A-word means,
and have never learned how sites giving out free picks make money.


Pendo PM Pendo
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3137
 
Pendo
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/24/2016 3:22:59 PM
Sports Investing 101

Sports Investing grows in popularity in mainstream society.
More than 839 billion dollars is wagered on sports every year.
Stock markets face uncertainty & decline, but sports investing
is becoming a viable option for even smallish investors.

Leagues, owners, management, coaches, and players are all
making big money.  Players & coaches are multi-millionaires!
The owners of teams & colleges make huge amounts of cash.
TV, media, ad companies all are getting wealthy from sports.
Fans pay for these folks to make this kind of mega-money.
Now fans get to make money through sports wagering.


The part that shocks most ameteurs...Picking 55% winners
over the course of 1000 plays (at an average of 3/4 plays per
day for 1 year) will double your money.  This also protects you
against prolonged losing streaks common in sports betting.

I'll explain:
55% winners over 1000 plays breaks down as follow...
550 wins & 450 losses. Add 45 to the losses for the vig...
550-450-45=55 net wins. 
Since you'll be playing over 20 plays per week, you don't want
to risk more than 2% of your bankroll per game.
Say your BR is $50,000 =you're a $1000 per game player.
It is IMPERATIVE not to change that amount NO MATTER WHAT.
That's just the size player you chose to be via your investment.
So after 1000 plays at 55% winners nets you $55,000,
more than doubling your investment.

Go see if Meryll Lynch has a mutual fund w/ that kind of return.
It's not as easy as it seems to go 55%-58% over the long haul.

midnightprowl PM midnightprowl
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2122
 
midnightprowl
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/24/2016 4:14:31 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Pendo:

Sports Investing 101

Sports Investing grows in popularity in mainstream society.
More than 839 billion dollars is wagered on sports every year.
Stock markets face uncertainty & decline, but sports investing
is becoming a viable option for even smallish investors.

Leagues, owners, management, coaches, and players are all
making big money.  Players & coaches are multi-millionaires!
The owners of teams & colleges make huge amounts of cash.
TV, media, ad companies all are getting wealthy from sports.
Fans pay for these folks to make this kind of mega-money.
Now fans get to make money through sports wagering.


The part that shocks most ameteurs...Picking 55% winners
over the course of 1000 plays (at an average of 3/4 plays per
day for 1 year) will double your money.  This also protects you
against prolonged losing streaks common in sports betting.

I'll explain:
55% winners over 1000 plays breaks down as follow...
550 wins & 450 losses. Add 45 to the losses for the vig...
550-450-45=55 net wins. 
Since you'll be playing over 20 plays per week, you don't want
to risk more than 2% of your bankroll per game.
Say your BR is $50,000 =you're a $1000 per game player.
It is IMPERATIVE not to change that amount NO MATTER WHAT.
That's just the size player you chose to be via your investment.
So after 1000 plays at 55% winners nets you $55,000,
more than doubling your investment.

Go see if Meryll Lynch has a mutual fund w/ that kind of return.
It's not as easy as it seems to go 55%-58% over the long haul.


55%-58% sounds like a great return, however question remains how do we get 55%!!!

Good read very interesting
Pendo PM Pendo
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3137
 
Pendo
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 9/13/2016 8:55:04 PM
Posts: 2222
This here is my 2,222nd post
on the 13th of September, in the year 2016.


Oh how time flys

Pendo PM Pendo
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3137
 
Pendo
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 9/18/2016 7:56:19 AM
TOP 10 — based on eyeball-tests: Week 1, Wk 2, Wk 3
Who would beat who...

1 OHIO ST (A well-oiled, urban machine = they don'r rebuild, they just reload!)
2 LOUISVILLE (SAMUEL + L. JACKSON = x3 explosive than Clem's Watson)
3 ALABAMA (fell 18 pts down to Ole Miss = Fla St even beat them up bad )
4 HOUSTON
4b CLEMSON
5 MICHIGAN ST
5b MICHIGAN
5c NEBRASKA
6 ARKANSAS
6b FLORIDA
7 BAYLOR
8 STANFORD
9 SAN DIEGO ST
9b TEXAS A&M
10 WEST VIRGINIA
Pendo PM Pendo
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3137
 
Pendo
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 9/18/2016 8:01:11 AM
Collin Cowturd's
BLAZIN 5

2-3 last week
2-3 season

KCITY + 2.5 Hou 24-17
TENN + 5.5 Det 23-24
ATL + 4.5 Oak 27-20
DEN - 6 Ind 27-10
WASH - 2.5 Dall 26-20

///

Fade all five COWPIE Picks into a sweet Parlay.

///

NOTE:
For a guy who earns multi-millions by busying himself with Sports,
COWTURD = total loss when it comes to his handicapping Sports.
Pendo PM Pendo
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3137
 
Pendo
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 9/18/2016 8:03:06 AM
Dallas falls into a phenomenal situation:
Since '83, home fav's who gave up = 24 pts last year,
after a playing a game w/ 50 total pts or more scored:
28-3 ATS (90.3%).

Pendo PM Pendo
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3137
 
Pendo
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 9/19/2016 9:31:28 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Pendo:

Dallas falls into a phenomenal situation:
Since '83, home fav's who gave up = 24 pts last year,
after a playing a game w/ 50 total pts or more scored:
28-3 ATS (90.3%).



Pendo PM Pendo
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3137
 
Pendo
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 9/19/2016 9:35:49 PM
Eagles @ Chicago — Bears -3 & for the 2nd Half

Originally leaned under, primarily b/c of turnovers.
but expect 1 or 2 of the giveaways to lead directly to pts,
which might push this thing up to the 45-50 point range.
Both teams had totals c. 42 last week & both went under.
Chicago had a lead at Houston then lost 23-14; and,
Phil took down the Cleveland Browns 29-10.

One  good game against an awful team
has a lots of folks buying into rookie QB Wentz to have
another field day against a Bears defense that HC Fox
has a lot of work to do to fix up.  But Bears will stop
the ball better than Cleveland did, so Under seems to
be more likely,what with 7 out of 10 bets on the Over.

Eagles beat Browns at home last weekend, but keep
things in perspective: Wentz was going up against
Browns' defense.  At the end of the year, the Browns
will have one of the 3 or 4 worst defenses in the NFL.
Wentz & Eagles offense won't have the same luxury
tonight playing on the road at Soldier Field vs. Bears.

Fox went out & got Danny Trevathan, Jerrell Freeman
to form a tremendous duo at the linebacker position.
Bears will be improved this year, especially against
the run.  I  see this line being an overreaction to one
solid Week 1 performance by the Eagles' North
Dakota State QB Carson Wentz...

Jay Cutler improved last year & he should by now
get a similar season to last year's. But Bears have
enough weapons around Cuntler to allow him to
not have to feel that he has do everything himself..

Worst home record last year means Bears must
come from behind, so bet Phil for the 1st Half,
and Bears for the game and in the 2nd Half ML.


Pendo PM Pendo
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3137
 
Pendo
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 9/20/2016 12:11:28 AM
To get shredded up by a rookie QB
whose only 1st string because the
Vikes Bridgewater got injured bad;
granted, WENTZ QB'd the 5-yr #1
powerhouse FCS football program
North Dakota State, but really...?
...after the worst home record last
year, to become 0-12...

The Bears organization went into
steep decline right after the loss
to P. Manning in the SB...
Then management dreamt up a
big plan to suck up Denver's QB
castoff, one Jaygay CUNTLER !

Even do a Detroit Lions winless
season won't help this scam of
an outfit — Tressman, now Fox,
another Denver reject...

The Bears' players could be seen
on TV to just quit playing, from
the 3rd Quarter on...
Pendo PM Pendo
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3137
 
Pendo
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 9/20/2016 12:13:04 AM
dah Bears are 3 clicks worse than anyone imagined.

And to think that the Bears had all those Draft picks
— could have even taken Dak P. (the Alabama Killer)
,,,Sex Tapes on the owners means Cutler stays the
ONE & ONLY QB (and makes top dollar each year).
Forum: NBA Betting Page 1 of 17  1 2 3 4 5   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View