Messages

Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: Thought on Heat +190 to win series?
gambleholic63 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
gambleholic63
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 631
Location:
#1
Posted: 6/11/2014 11:06:08 PM

If the Heat win as expected  in game 4, I assume that the series line will revert back to the Spurs -125/Heat +115 or something in that neighborhood.

So....isn't that better than laying -235 on the Heat ML in game 4?

It seems like the entire world has already handed this title to the Spurs and Vegas seems to agree with the -210 they are posting for the Spurs to take the title.

Considering that Miami is 13-0 after a playoff loss, I am undecided on this. I don't like laying 5.5 to the Spurs and I am leaning on the series price +190.

Thoughts?

 

 

quote
bobmaloogatimesfive
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
bobmaloogatimesfive
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 4139
Location:
#2
Posted: 6/11/2014 11:39:19 PM
I'll wait to lay down until the refs announce, but with Joey Crawford almost already confirmed and Mike Callahan almost a shoe-in I think Heat ML tomorrow or Heat spread is a great bet
quote
gambleholic63 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
gambleholic63
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 631
Location:
#3
Posted: 6/12/2014 12:14:05 AM
quote
rangerz2478 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
rangerz2478
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 16773
Location: New Jersey
#4
Posted: 6/12/2014 1:17:56 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by gambleholic63:

If the Heat win as expected  in game 4, I assume that the series line will revert back to the Spurs -125/Heat +115 or something in that neighborhood.

So....isn't that better than laying -235 on the Heat ML in game 4?

It seems like the entire world has already handed this title to the Spurs and Vegas seems to agree with the -210 they are posting for the Spurs to take the title.

Considering that Miami is 13-0 after a playoff loss, I am undecided on this. I don't like laying 5.5 to the Spurs and I am leaning on the series price +190.

Thoughts?

 

 


How are they "handing it to the Spurs" with a -210? They were faves before the series, and are now up 2-1. What would you have expected it to be?
quote
gambleholic63 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
gambleholic63
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 631
Location:
#5
Posted: 6/12/2014 11:38:47 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by rangerz2478:


How are they "handing it to the Spurs" with a -210? They were faves before the series, and are now up 2-1. What would you have expected it to be?

Well...not so much because of the series line (which is dropping by the way). My statement had more to do with the sentiment on this site. It seems that the covers crowd, for the most part, has buried the Heat. They are two time defending champs and are not getting much respect here.

quote
wildcat95 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
wildcat95
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1034
Location: Colorado
#6
Posted: 6/12/2014 12:25:53 PM
safer bet is heat ml -240.  if spurs win tonight, the series is over.  however, you could win heat ml tonight and lose heat series.  vegas is not stupid, they are pumping up that heat ml to -240 for a reason.  i have a big future on spurs and also a prop bet on spurs in 5 so i am hedging with heat ml.
quote
rangerz2478 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
rangerz2478
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 16773
Location: New Jersey
#7
Posted: 6/12/2014 4:28:16 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by gambleholic63:

Well...not so much because of the series line (which is dropping by the way). My statement had more to do with the sentiment on this site. It seems that the covers crowd, for the most part, has buried the Heat. They are two time defending champs and are not getting much respect here.


The covers crowd buries every team who lost the previous game. 
quote
scsiegel89
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: SBGGlobal.eu |
scsiegel89
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 4406
Location: United States
#8
Posted: 6/12/2014 4:32:18 PM
[Quote: Originally Posted by gambleholic63]

If the Heat win as expected  in game 4, I assume that the series line will revert back to the Spurs -125/Heat +115 or something in that neighborhood.

So....isn't that better than laying -235 on the Heat ML in game 4?

It seems like the entire world has already handed this title to the Spurs and Vegas seems to agree with the -210 they are posting for the Spurs to take the title.

Considering that Miami is 13-0 after a playoff loss, I am undecided on this. I don't like laying 5.5 to the Spurs and I am leaning on the series price +190.

Thoughts?

  [/Quote]


They are 13-0 following a playoff loss BEGINNING in 2012. THEY LOST 3 in a ROW TO DALLAS IN THE 2011 FINALS. 

quote
Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.