Messages

Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages Page 4 of 6 «  2 3 4 5 6   »
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: NBA PARLAY SELECTIONS
Irep43 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Irep43
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 19
Location:
#76
Posted: 3/14/2013 2:54:18 PM
Dallas
Portland
Over Dallas
Over Portland 

What do u think
quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10520
Location: United States
#77
Posted: 3/15/2013 1:34:30 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

50.00 PARLAY
dallas W
portland W

100.00 PARLAY
dallas W
portland W

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10520
Location: United States
#78
Posted: 3/15/2013 1:27:06 PM

50.00 PARLAY
charlotte
atlanta
minnesota
miami
memphis

50.00 PARLAY
new orleans
los angeles
oklahoma city
cleveland
chicago

50.00 PARLAY
charlotte
miami
memphis
oklahoma city
chicago

20.00 PARLAY
atlanta
minnesota
new orleans
los angeles
cleveland

20.00 PARLAY
charlotte
atlanta
new orleans
oklahoma city
cleveland

10.00 PARLAY
minnesota
miami
memphis
los angeles
chicago

100.00 PARLAY
charlotte
indiana
orlando
milwaukee
chicago

100.00 PARLAY
new orleans
atlanta
minnesota
cleveland
denver

50.00 PARLAY
charlotte
milwaukee
chicago
atlanta
denver

50.00 PARLAY
indiana
orlando
new orleans
minnesota
cleveland

20.00 PARLAY
charlotte
indiana
chicago
minnesota
denver

10.00 PARLAY
orlando
milwaukee
new orleans
atlanta
cleveland

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10520
Location: United States
#79
Posted: 3/16/2013 1:08:55 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

50.00 PARLAY
charlotte
atlanta
minnesota
miami
memphis

50.00 PARLAY
new orleans
los angeles
oklahoma city
cleveland
chicago

50.00 PARLAY
charlotte
miami
memphis
oklahoma city
chicago

20.00 PARLAY
atlanta
minnesota
new orleans
los angeles
cleveland

20.00 PARLAY
charlotte
atlanta
new orleans
oklahoma city
cleveland

10.00 PARLAY
minnesota
miami
memphis
los angeles
chicago

100.00 PARLAY
charlotte
indiana
orlando
milwaukee
chicago

100.00 PARLAY
new orleans
atlanta
minnesota
cleveland
denver

50.00 PARLAY
charlotte
milwaukee
chicago
atlanta
denver

50.00 PARLAY
indiana
orlando
new orleans
minnesota
cleveland

20.00 PARLAY
charlotte
indiana
chicago
minnesota
denver

10.00 PARLAY
orlando
milwaukee
new orleans
atlanta
cleveland

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10520
Location: United States
#80
Posted: 3/17/2013 1:32:32 AM

7 of 12 parlay winners...Won plus $3,600.00 dollars... Sorry you missed my picks...

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10520
Location: United States
#81
Posted: 3/17/2013 1:35:29 AM

Plan B betting was perfect picks...

 

 

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10520
Location: United States
#82
Posted: 3/17/2013 11:50:17 AM

50.00 PARLAY
milwaukee
new orleans
golden state
sacramento

50.00 PARLAY
toronto
clippers
dallas
atlanta

50.00 PARLAY
milwaukee
golden state
clippers
dallas

20.00 PARLAY
new orleans
sacramento
toronto
atlanta

20.00 PARLAY
milwaukee
sacramento
clippers
atlanta

10.00 PARLAY
new orleans
golden state
toronto
dallas

10.00 PARLAY
orlando
minnesota
houston
lakers

10.00 PARLAY
toronto
new york
oklahoma city
brooklyn

10.00 PARLAY
minnesota
lakers
new york
brooklyn

10.00 PARLAY
orlando
houston
toronto
oklahoma city

10.00 PARLAY
minnesota
houston
oklahoma city
brooklyn

10.00 PARLAY
orlando
lakers
toronto
new york

quote
Robbiedezel send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Robbiedezel
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 38
Location:
#83
Posted: 3/17/2013 11:53:41 AM
Is this all money line? Or points?
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
VGPOP
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
VGPOP
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 40376
Location: Florida
#84
Posted: 3/17/2013 11:54:08 AM
You take parlays to the extreme....lol

GL...
quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10520
Location: United States
#85
Posted: 3/19/2013 1:19:27 AM

No parlay winners

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10520
Location: United States
#86
Posted: 3/19/2013 1:25:45 PM

50.00 PARLAY
indiana
portland
denver
sacramento

20.00 PARLAY
orlando
milwaukee
oklahoma city
sacramento

quote
elbeks send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
elbeks
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 1
Location:
#87
Posted: 3/19/2013 1:38:07 PM
TexanGambler I just signed up to give you come credit! I enjoy parley plays myself on a daily bases and I truly enjoy your picks and posts! Keep it up!
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
tankervn1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
tankervn1
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 504
Location:
#88
Posted: 3/19/2013 3:29:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

50.00 PARLAY
indiana
portland
denver
sacramento

20.00 PARLAY
orlando
milwaukee
oklahoma city
sacramento



Thanks
quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10520
Location: United States
#89
Posted: 3/20/2013 1:27:17 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

50.00 PARLAY
indiana
portland L
denver
sacramento

20.00 PARLAY
orlando
milwaukee
oklahoma city
sacramento

Kentucky ruined my 8-teamer parlay with 1 loss...Damn Wildcats...

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10520
Location: United States
#90
Posted: 3/20/2013 5:27:52 PM

50.00 PARLAY
cleveland
atlanta
oklahoma city
houston
phoenix
los angeles

50.00 PARLAY
toronto
new york
new orleans
dallas
golden state

50.00 PARLAY
atlanta
houston
los angeles
toronto
new orleans

50.00 PARLAY
cleveland
oklahoma city
phoenix
new york
dallas
golden state

50.00 PARLAY
oklahoma city
houston
phoenix
los angeles
dallas

20.00 PARLAY
cleveland
atlanta
toronto
new york
new orleans
golden state

20.00 PARLAY
charlotte
atlanta
boston
brooklyn
washington

20.00 PARLAY
miami
orlando
memphis
houston
goldens state
philadelphia

20.00 PARLAY
charlotte
brooklyn
washington
memphis
houston
philadelphia

10.00 PARLAY
atlanta
boston
miami
orlando
golden state

10.00 PARLAY
charlotte
atlanta
washington
miami
houston
golden state

10.00 PARLAY
boston
brooklyn
orlando
memphis
philadelphia

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10520
Location: United States
#91
Posted: 3/21/2013 1:36:34 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

50.00 PARLAY
cleveland
atlanta
oklahoma city
houston
phoenix
los angeles

50.00 PARLAY
toronto
new york
new orleans
dallas
golden state

50.00 PARLAY
atlanta
houston
los angeles
toronto
new orleans

50.00 PARLAY
cleveland
oklahoma city
phoenix
new york
dallas
golden state

50.00 PARLAY
oklahoma city
houston
phoenix
los angeles
dallas

20.00 PARLAY
cleveland
atlanta
toronto
new york
new orleans
golden state

20.00 PARLAY
charlotte
atlanta
boston L
brooklyn
washington

20.00 PARLAY
miami
orlando
memphis
houston
goldens state
philadelphia

20.00 PARLAY
charlotte
brooklyn
washington
memphis
houston
philadelphia

10.00 PARLAY
atlanta
boston
miami
orlando
golden state

10.00 PARLAY
charlotte
atlanta
washington
miami
houston
golden state

10.00 PARLAY
boston
brooklyn
orlando
memphis
philadelphia

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10520
Location: United States
#92
Posted: 3/21/2013 7:00:19 PM

50.00 PARLAY
chicago
denver
minnesota

20.00 PARLAY
portland
denver
sacramento

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10520
Location: United States
#93
Posted: 3/22/2013 1:23:00 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

50.00 PARLAY
chicago
denver
minnesota

20.00 PARLAY
portland
denver
sacramento

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10520
Location: United States
#94
Posted: 3/22/2013 6:08:51 PM

100.00 PARLAY
new york
detroit
new orleans
boston
phoenix

50.00 PARLAY
indiana
oklahoma city
atlanta
cleveland
san antonio
washington

50.00 PARLAY
new york
new orleans
phoenix
oklahoma city
san antonio

50.00 PARLAY
detroit
boston
indiana
atlanta
cleveland
washington

50.00 PARLAY
new york
detroit
phoenix
atlanta
cleveland
san antonio

50.00 PARLAY
new orleans
boston
indiana
oklahoma city
washington

20.00 PARLAY
milwaukee
detroit
new orleans
cleveland
san antonio

20.00 PARLAY
toronto
orlando
portland
boston
minnesota
los angeles

20.00 PARLAY
milwaukee
cleveland
san antonio
orlando
minnesota

20.00 PARLAY
detroit
new orleans
toronto
portland
boston
los angeles

20.00 PARLAY
new orleans
cleveland
san antonio
toronto
boston

10.00 PARLAY
milwaukee
detroit
orlando
portland
minnesota
los angeles

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10520
Location: United States
#95
Posted: 3/23/2013 1:53:12 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

100.00 PARLAY
new york
detroit
new orleans
boston
phoenix

50.00 PARLAY
indiana
oklahoma city
atlanta
cleveland
san antonio
washington

50.00 PARLAY
new york
new orleans
phoenix
oklahoma city
san antonio

50.00 PARLAY
detroit
boston
indiana
atlanta
cleveland
washington

50.00 PARLAY
new york
detroit
phoenix
atlanta
cleveland
san antonio

50.00 PARLAY
new orleans
boston
indiana
oklahoma city
washington

20.00 PARLAY
milwaukee
detroit
new orleans
cleveland
san antonio

20.00 PARLAY
toronto
orlando
portland
boston
minnesota
los angeles

20.00 PARLAY
milwaukee
cleveland
san antonio
orlando
minnesota

20.00 PARLAY
detroit
new orleans
toronto
portland
boston
los angeles

20.00 PARLAY
new orleans
cleveland
san antonio
toronto
boston

10.00 PARLAY
milwaukee
detroit
orlando
portland
minnesota
los angeles

quote
tankervn1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
tankervn1
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 504
Location:
#96
Posted: 3/23/2013 1:33:34 PM
Do you have picks for today yet?


quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10520
Location: United States
#97
Posted: 3/24/2013 1:59:37 AM

2 of 12 parlay winners but overall was a loss...

 

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10520
Location: United States
#98
Posted: 3/24/2013 12:45:46 PM

100.00 PARLAY
charlotte
chicago
portland
philadelphia

100.00 PARLAY
milwaukee
houston
utah
brooklyn

50.00 PARLAY
charlotte
portland
milwaukee
utah

50.00 PARLAY
chicago
philadelphia
houston
brooklyn

50.00 PARLAY
charlotte
philadelphia
houston
utah

50.00 PARLAY
chicago
portland
milwaukee
brooklyn

20.00 PARLAY
charlotte
houston
portland
phoenix

20.00 PARLAY
milwaukee
chicago
dallas
philadelphia

20.00 PARLAY
charlotte
phoenix
chicago
dallas

20.00 PARLAY
houston
portland
milwaukee
philadelphia

10.00 PARLAY
charlotte
houston
dallas
philadelphia

10.00 PARLAY
portland
phoenix
milwaukee
chicago

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10520
Location: United States
#99
Posted: 3/25/2013 1:20:40 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

100.00 PARLAY
charlotte
chicago
portland
philadelphia

100.00 PARLAY
milwaukee
houston
utah
brooklyn

50.00 PARLAY
charlotte
portland
milwaukee
utah

50.00 PARLAY
chicago
philadelphia
houston
brooklyn

50.00 PARLAY
charlotte
philadelphia
houston
utah

50.00 PARLAY
chicago
portland
milwaukee
brooklyn

20.00 PARLAY
charlotte
houston
portland
phoenix

20.00 PARLAY
milwaukee
chicago
dallas
philadelphia

20.00 PARLAY
charlotte
phoenix
chicago
dallas

20.00 PARLAY
houston
portland
milwaukee
philadelphia

10.00 PARLAY
charlotte
houston
dallas
philadelphia

10.00 PARLAY
portland
phoenix
milwaukee
chicago

quote
MoneyTalks789 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
MoneyTalks789
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 1277
Location: Florida
#100
Posted: 3/25/2013 1:38:17 AM
you'll be broke eventually playing like an idiot sorry .
quote
Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages Page 4 of 6 «  2 3 4 5 6   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.