Messages

Forum Index : Covers NBA Betting : Messages Page 1 of 4  1 2 3 4  
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: Build your bankroll with me. Real Deal
OptionsJunky send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
OptionsJunky
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 80
Location: Switzerland
#1
Posted: 1/16/2013 2:23:11 AM
Betting on sports and options all my adult life. Worked as a trader with Bwin and Bet365. Will be happy to pas on my experience. Not much talk and explanations. Mostly picks. Good Luck Friends!
quote
PatrickHenry2K
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: WilliamHill.com |
PatrickHenry2K
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 208
Location: Nevada
#2
Posted: 1/16/2013 2:30:08 AM
Cheers brosef! 
quote
OptionsJunky send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
OptionsJunky
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 80
Location: Switzerland
#3
Posted: 1/16/2013 2:32:23 AM
Remember to precisely manage your bankroll. It is the key to successful handicapping. Starting with bankroll of 5000 USD
Thursday NBA plays:

702 Orlando Magic  +1.5     -110     220 USD
703 Chicago Bulls   -3.5      -110     330 USD

As the lines will be out - I will add more plays.
Have a great day, drive carefully and try to stay as calm as you can as the stress is a killer!


quote
OptionsJunky send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
OptionsJunky
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 80
Location: Switzerland
#4
Posted: 1/16/2013 2:34:45 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by PatrickHenry2K:

Cheers brosef! 
Cheers Bruder! 
quote
Frank the Bank
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Frank the Bank
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 10506
Location: Pennsylvania
#5
Posted: 1/16/2013 2:43:27 AM
Good luck brochoco
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
PatrickHenry2K
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: WilliamHill.com |
PatrickHenry2K
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 208
Location: Nevada
#6
Posted: 1/16/2013 2:46:21 AM
All over that Chicago play! Leaning toward Brooklyn +4 but still some research to do.
quote
OptionsJunky send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
OptionsJunky
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 80
Location: Switzerland
#7
Posted: 1/16/2013 2:52:03 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Frank the Bank:

Good luck brochoco
Thank you Sir!
quote
OptionsJunky send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
OptionsJunky
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 80
Location: Switzerland
#8
Posted: 1/16/2013 2:58:37 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by PatrickHenry2K:

All over that Chicago play! Leaning toward Brooklyn +4 but still some research to do.
It is +4.5. Very unclear as of yet. Atlanta is a suspect to sabotage it's own coach. At the same time - if they don't do that - they must explode offensively after a scoring fiasco in Chicago. That is why odds makers left it at the most unclear line of 4 to 5. I usually prefer to stay away from 4 to 5 as I know what odds makers are saying by that: we don't really know if the game goes one way or another as the free throws at the end of the game if the Hawks are up from 2 points to 6 can actually decide the outcome. If that stays in that range - I'm not touching that. 
If already leans - the best lean was Portland -7 but was taken away from a board for the reasons yet unclear to me.
quote
VegasCapper25 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
VegasCapper25
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 52
Location:
#9
Posted: 1/16/2013 3:14:13 AM
Are you showgunJB or sportsMavin options junky??
quote
sghf send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
sghf
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 55
Location: Canada
#10
Posted: 1/16/2013 3:24:37 AM
OMFG... 
1 thread, with an "investment" "stocks and options" guy hits an all time high with views and posts, and its not even a few weeks and all of a sudden all these new threads are popping up promising great results.. and each and every one of them are "touting" the "i'm a successful trader investor gimmick because obviously it worked once and it may work again.. It definitely has a way higher potential  then the other option these "touts" are using in these forms to suck in new clients/ "suckers".. 


quote
OptionsJunky send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
OptionsJunky
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 80
Location: Switzerland
#11
Posted: 1/16/2013 3:34:29 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by VegasCapper25:

Are you showgunJB or sportsMavin options junky??
Its OptionsJunky. As to your question - I am actually you asking myself that dumb question - with all due respect. If you're here for the picks you're welcome. Philosophical discussions  - please find another thread
quote
CMJohnson1
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: JustBet.cx |
CMJohnson1
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 30765
Location: New Hampshire
#12
Posted: 1/16/2013 3:36:47 AM
quote
theanswer3
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bwin.com |
theanswer3
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 33
Location: Italy
#13
Posted: 1/16/2013 3:42:53 AM
BOL!
quote
OptionsJunky send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
OptionsJunky
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 80
Location: Switzerland
#14
Posted: 1/16/2013 3:43:03 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by sghf:

OMFG... 
1 thread, with an "investment" "stocks and options" guy hits an all time high with views and posts, and its not even a few weeks and all of a sudden all these new threads are popping up promising great results.. and each and every one of them are "touting" the "i'm a successful trader investor gimmick because obviously it worked once and it may work again.. It definitely has a way higher potential  then the other option these "touts" are using in these forms to suck in new clients/ "suckers".. 

Dear Sir, if you're referring to me when talking about potential touts - I'm honored that without hitting a single play - I'm already considered a superior handicapper to have people who actually will be willing to pay for my plays. Thanks you. But at the same time I will have to disappoint you as I don't have such aspirations.As far as the options go - it is a new and exciting field to explore and with online trading being so easy - it does open it's doors to many who knew how but didn't have the tools. I would regard it as a progress
quote
OptionsJunky send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
OptionsJunky
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 80
Location: Switzerland
#15
Posted: 1/16/2013 3:45:36 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by CMJohnson1:

You're one of the respected handicappers on this forum and I do appreciate you coming into my thread. Thank you Sir and Good Luck!
quote
OptionsJunky send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
OptionsJunky
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 80
Location: Switzerland
#16
Posted: 1/16/2013 3:47:29 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by theanswer3:

BOL!
Thank you! Good Luck to you too!
quote
sghf send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
sghf
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 55
Location: Canada
#17
Posted: 1/16/2013 4:01:12 AM
i mean whats the worst that can happen, this poster cocky, arrogant or not, posts his first days plays, and he or "they" pray their picks do well, 4-0, 3-1 or whatever if they don't they maybe try a second day with the same thread or let it die and create another user name and repeat untill that luckily little streak.. anyways just a heads up to fellow lurkers.. way too obvious for these "investor/ option" with guaranteed monthly profits to be popping up.... 

In five years i don't think i've seen 3 different threads with this theory, method.. but I've now seen 4 different FIRST time posters attempt this "I have the answer, system, guaranteed make money EVERY month no matter what because i'm a successful options trader... blah blah blah.. like seriously, step back, take a minute and ask yourselves, if this was true would he/they be wasting hours day after day on an anonymous gambling website talking about their 50$/ $100/ $200 wagers that are going to answer all of our prayers... like um really? give your head a shake people, don't bite, never blindly tail people THAT HAVE JUST JOINED, cause more than likely they are nothing more than a great salesperson trying to hook you!! 
quote
OptionsJunky send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
OptionsJunky
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 80
Location: Switzerland
#18
Posted: 1/16/2013 4:14:17 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by sghf:

i mean whats the worst that can happen, this poster cocky, arrogant or not, posts his first days plays, and he or "they" pray their picks do well, 4-0, 3-1 or whatever if they don't they maybe try a second day with the same thread or let it die and create another user name and repeat untill that luckily little streak.. anyways just a heads up to fellow lurkers.. way too obvious for these "investor/ option" with guaranteed monthly profits to be popping up.... 

In five years i don't think i've seen 3 different threads with this theory, method.. but I've now seen 4 different FIRST time posters attempt this "I have the answer, system, guaranteed make money EVERY month no matter what because i'm a successful options trader... blah blah blah.. like seriously, step back, take a minute and ask yourselves, if this was true would he/they be wasting hours day after day on an anonymous gambling website talking about their 50$/ $100/ $200 wagers that are going to answer all of our prayers... like um really? give your head a shake people, don't bite, never blindly tail people THAT HAVE JUST JOINED, cause more than likely they are nothing more than a great salesperson trying to hook you!! 
Yes. You got me Sir. What can I say? Now, since you seem to know why am I exactly posting the picks (like 99% of this forum participants) you might as well enlighten me what am I going to hook with and for what purpose exactly? So I can do my job better. Because I personally have not a slightest of the idea what am I supposed to sell here? My picks? No. What else? How would you feel if I accused you of some wrong doing intentions without clarifying what those things are and without having them based on anything you said or did? Tell me! Or simply seize being a jerk. Because right now that's what you are. You came into my thread in which I only posted 2 plays and gave you whole speech about alleged modus operandi for me as you see it. Who gave that right to go around accusing people you have no idea about who did nothing wrong? Please, with all due respect - get a life!
quote
sghf send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
sghf
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 55
Location: Canada
#19
Posted: 1/16/2013 4:15:26 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by OptionsJunky:

Dear Sir, if you're referring to me when talking about potential touts - I'm honored that without hitting a single play - I'm already considered a superior handicapper to have people who actually will be willing to pay for my plays. Thanks you. But at the same time I will have to disappoint you as I don't have such aspirations.As far as the options go - it is a new and exciting field to explore and with online trading being so easy - it does open it's doors to many who knew how but didn't have the tools. I would regard it as a progress

and you sir, as the schmuck you most likely are.. most definitely realize the key to the "con" is to first gain trust and appear considerate to others, or friendly or basically just an all around decent person.. throwing just picks out there will no doubt gain a following if you are lucky enough (although highly unlikely) to hit 60% after a week or so.. 
so with this method, all you need to do is come in talk big B chit for a few hours and soon the thread balloons from 300 views to 3000... and then once this has happened the "HOOK" is in.. and now all you shmucks need to do is (which is the toughest part of your scam)  is hope n pray to hit a lucky streak....
and as per your goal, if that happens guaranteed within 10 days, you will be not posting on covers and "touting" your email/ phone number!!
maybe i'm wrong, and if i am, then accept my appolgy and the proof is in the pudding..... but as i'm a betting man i'd bet 2 to 1 right now that you are scumbag tout peice of chit..
Only time will tell 
  
quote
hofil
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetUS.com |
hofil
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 9143
Location: United States
#20
Posted: 1/16/2013 4:20:38 AM
 Lets see if this topic is entertaining as the others.
quote
sghf send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
sghf
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 55
Location: Canada
#21
Posted: 1/16/2013 4:24:55 AM
As i just said, only time will tell, we shall see.. If you are still here in a months time.. posting regulary (winners or not) with no find me on twitter or email bullchit.. then yes, my sir, I will be the first guy back in you're thread wishing nothing but luck and thumbs up.. but untill then, we shall see, and i will leave your thread untill then and let you conduct your buisness as the way you see fit!  
quote
jambo12 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
jambo12
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 273
Location: Australia
#22
Posted: 1/16/2013 4:25:21 AM
It's nothing against you Junky, there have just been a couple of muppets in the last few days touting 'systems' then hitting 30% and disappearing (ShogunJB and TheGameCPT for those playing at home).

But for each one of them there are decent pickers who keep an accurate YTD record and hit 60%+. Here's hoping you are one of them. BOL.
quote
OptionsJunky send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
OptionsJunky
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 80
Location: Switzerland
#23
Posted: 1/16/2013 4:26:32 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by sghf:


and you sir, as the schmuck you most likely are.. most definitely realize the key to the "con" is to first gain trust and appear considerate to others, or friendly or basically just an all around decent person.. throwing just picks out there will no doubt gain a following if you are lucky enough (although highly unlikely) to hit 60% after a week or so.. 
so with this method, all you need to do is come in talk big B chit for a few hours and soon the thread balloons from 300 views to 3000... and then once this has happened the "HOOK" is in.. and now all you shmucks need to do is (which is the toughest part of your scam)  is hope n pray to hit a lucky streak....
and as per your goal, if that happens guaranteed within 10 days, you will be not posting on covers and "touting" your email/ phone number!!
maybe i'm wrong, and if i am, then accept my appolgy and the proof is in the pudding..... but as i'm a betting man i'd bet 2 to 1 right now that you are scumbag tout peice of chit..
Only time will tell 
  
You really are out of line Sir! This is a forum where people post their picks. Now you're against me posting picks, calling me names and the only way I will be a honest man in your eyes is if I will lose on my picks? You know in dark ages in Medieval Europe - people like you were killing innocent people accusing them of witchcraft. They used to chain them and throw them into the river under pretense that since they are witches - they will manage to free themselves from the chains and will surface. And if poor people did succeed to free themselves and surface - people like you used to say - Aha, I told you she/he is a witch - and they killed them. And if the falsely accused (of course falsely unless you really believe there are witches) drowned in the water - people like yourself said  - OOPS - mistake and went on looking for new victims for their sadistic satisfaction. If you right now would be standing next to me - I would simply punch you in the face, and later buy you a beer only to punch after that again. It is a shame people like yourself still exist, Sir.
quote
DM21 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
DM21
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 321
Location:
#24
Posted: 1/16/2013 4:28:29 AM
SGHF, Who cares what he's trying to do? And what biz is it of yours?  We're all adults here and and free to tail, fade, etc.  it's a forum where one can post whatever they choose, provided it meets with the site's standards.  

I personally learn a lot from different strategies and betting angles and appreciate someone taking the time to share such. I don 't tail anyone and will always take responsibility for my losses.

  Besides that I doubt your motives for bashing him are rooted in any altruism for the rest of us 

OJ, hope you ignore such tools. They usually go away when they don't get the attention they seek .  Thanks for posting and Bienvenue
quote
ihavenopatience
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
ihavenopatience
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 616
Location: California
#25
Posted: 1/16/2013 4:34:03 AM

how does this always happen? when a new poster comes out? if you disagree then dont tail or follow the thread? sghf are you really that much of a saint that you need to without proof i might add accuse people of being a scammer? regardless of whether that is his end game or not he's just posting picks like you or i would do. Maybe what he said is really his backstory and just because he was a stock/options trader those skills dont mean he will be a successful sports bettor. And regardless there was one guy on his forum last NBA season i think his name was PropKing he turned out to be a scammer started trying to sell his picks after his hot run but garbage i tailed him on his hot run and made a good amount of units.

as to optionsjunky, like the plays so far. Orlando at +1.5 against a hot Indiana sounds like the right side to me way to fishy to be on Indiana and Chicago imo has been flying under the radar lately, theyve been pretty hot ATS

quote
Forum Index : Covers NBA Betting : Messages Page 1 of 4  1 2 3 4  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.