TNT Thursday NBA 01/10/13

Forum: NBA Betting Page 11 of 12 «  8 9 10 11 12   »
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: TNT Thursday NBA 01/10/13
johnger PM johnger
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 119
 
johnger
Participation Meter
quote#251
Posted: 1/11/2013 1:24:52 AM
I lost a bunch of money today....

However, khmerkid, if you QUIT posting,..I'll fly to cambodia and hunt ya down :)

Please KEEP POSTING!  The negative nancy's are crowing now because they are jealous of your winnings. 

Keep posting!
RedFlagCapper PM RedFlagCapper
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1688
 
RedFlagCapper
Participation Meter
quote#252
Posted: 1/11/2013 1:27:33 AM
Amateurs.  Every single one.
sfong PM sfong
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 53
California
 
sfong
Participation Meter
quote#253
Posted: 1/11/2013 1:29:38 AM
Rebound tomorrow, stay up everyone
Posted using a mobile device.
bigtee5 PM bigtee5
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 22
 
bigtee5
Participation Meter
quote#254
Posted: 1/11/2013 1:33:37 AM
Where were all the haters on Tuesday and Wednesday when the kid was winning? Man some people come out of the wood works like roaches when a guy has one loosing night. I have seen this happen to so many good cappers.... This place used to be a great forum to share information and beat the bookie, but it is in a landslide downhill with all the negativity now a days.

Kid, keep doing your thing buddy! Your a good capper and one night does not change things. Let's get them tomorrow!!!
Posted using a mobile device.
ricro PM ricro
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 111
 
ricro
Participation Meter
quote#255
Posted: 1/11/2013 1:34:05 AM
Blood. Bath. 

Lets regroup and reload. 
stevov86 PM stevov86
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 37
Ontario
 
stevov86
Participation Meter
quote#256
Posted: 1/11/2013 1:34:34 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TheGameCPT:

Khmer kid is too bad, went 0-3 today.

Follow public betting is not gonna work.      

First off, it's a bad day at the end of the day still in the positive ++$$
Secondly your offering people to follow you? So your saying if anyone follows you it's not gonna work and they're gonna lose money ?? Lol
RedFlagCapper PM RedFlagCapper
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1688
 
RedFlagCapper
Participation Meter
quote#257
Posted: 1/11/2013 1:36:41 AM
Anyone with less than 50 posts, please stop talking.  No one cares.  No one cares.
TheGameCPT PM TheGameCPT
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 128
New York
 
TheGameCPT
Participation Meter
quote#258
Posted: 1/11/2013 1:56:29 AM
Ya, no one cares, of course.

When my thread being viewed more than 1000 times, you would care.
demsungsuong PM demsungsuong
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 121
 
demsungsuong
Participation Meter
quote#259
Posted: 1/11/2013 2:24:55 AM
Y do u insist on ppl viewing your post?  if youre good, ppl will stop by no matter what, so stop preaching your gospel.  Do u realize the kid mmade 500k+ this season?  This is real money.  Do. U think he goes around searching for capping or rather do his own research?  1000 views?? Try 30k a night.
eaglequill PM eaglequill
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1135
Montana
 
eaglequill
Participation Meter
quote#260
Posted: 1/11/2013 2:25:13 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TheGameCPT:

Ya, no one cares, of course.

When my thread being viewed more than 1000 times, you would care.
First you need to post your picks before the games start not after the games are over! LOL 
trackrec PM trackrec
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 19
California
 
trackrec
Participation Meter
quote#261
Posted: 1/11/2013 3:04:34 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TheGameCPT:

Ya, no one cares, of course.

When my thread being viewed more than 1000 times, you would care.

this kid is a salad tosser.
Johnnyclutch22 PM Johnnyclutch22
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 211
Ohio
 
Johnnyclutch22
Participation Meter
quote#262
Posted: 1/11/2013 3:30:54 AM
lay off the kid man..i follow him and the pool man...i went 1-12 tomight and lost alot...i plat 1k a game....im not bng baby like u guys ...chill the f out
Mikado PM Mikado
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 10129
Colorado
 
Mikado
Participation Meter
quote#263
Posted: 1/11/2013 3:42:01 AM
I feel bad for the original poster.  Pretty decent guy - respects others, doesn't talk smack - has something to add to the conversation.  I hope he turns it around and continues winning. 

However to his tailers and those bashing him: it serves you right to lose money for not thinking for yourself.  I hope you a-holes bashing him lost a ton of theoretical money.  You all should be cursing at yourselves for placing the bet - nobody forced you. 

Anybody that comes around Covers looking for winning plays has come to the wrong place. 


Hungry11 PM Hungry11
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 5833
California
 
Hungry11
Participation Meter
quote#264
Posted: 1/11/2013 3:46:26 AM
Pretty sure this guy create new alias and bump himself in people's threads. you will never be anything. go start your own thread, not a single F*ck is given to people like you. make you own fame, don't come in here and leech off KKId. i will be in your thread and see how well you claim to be. THis guy is Sammy the Bull!
ocer12 PM ocer12
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 128
New York
 
ocer12
Participation Meter
quote#265
Posted: 1/11/2013 5:10:54 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Amazatron:


Completely different teams, trend does not apply.

haaha shows u trends are there for a reason
holydiver PM holydiver
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 4987
 
holydiver
Participation Meter
quote#266
Posted: 1/11/2013 5:36:15 AM

SOME OF YOU GUYS IN THIS THREAD ARE SIMPLY BARBARIC WASH WOMEN. I MEAN YOU REALLY HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME RIGHT? THIS KID OR GUY OR GIRL FOR ALL WE KNOW GOES OUT OF HIS WAY TO TRY TO HELP ALL OF US GET AN EDGE ON OUR LOCALS. NOT ONLY DOES HE POST HIS PLAYS, BUT HE ALSO ANSWERS MOST QUESTIONS AND RESPONDS BY THANKING ALL WHO FOLLOW HIMM. WITH THAT SAID JUST BECAUSE HE GETS COLD LAST NIGHT 0-3 RIGHT AWAY YOU ALL THINK HE IS THE NBA GOD AND WILL NEVER LOSE. I MEAN FOR CHRIST SAKES NOW TONIGHT HE COULD GO 3-0 AND THAN WE WILL SEE ALL OF THE HYPOCRITS NOW LOVING HIM. THE CORRECT APPROACH TO HIS PLAYS IS "HEY KIDD DO NOT SWEAT IT AND GET IT BACK TONIGHT!!

THERE IS NO REASON TO BASH OR CRITISIZE SOMEONE WHO IS TRYING TO HELP YOU HERE AND IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER WHICH I DOUBT OTHERWISE YOU WOULDN'T BE HOVERING AROUND HERE LIKE FLIES SWARMING DROPPED DOG SH*T ON THE GROUND!

IN CLOSING KIDD IS HUMAN LIKE ALL OF US AND THERE IS NO CAPPER IN THE UNIVERSE WHO DOES NOT LOSE FROM TIME TO TIME AND ALSO WHO DOESN'T GET SMOKED FROM TIME TO TIME. MOST OF YOU WHO WILL BE LEAVING THIS THREAD IT IS NOT BECAUSE OF HIM, BUT MOSTLY BECAUSE OF HIS OR HERS POOR MONEY MANAGEMENT!!

Pigeon P PM Pigeon P
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 2
 
Pigeon P
Participation Meter
quote#267
Posted: 1/11/2013 6:46:34 AM
Top post.. I got ur back kid. Lets get this ball rolling again.
Posted using a mobile device.
1slowf PM 1slowf
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 71
 
1slowf
Participation Meter
quote#268
Posted: 1/11/2013 6:53:57 AM
Or maybe the main fact is that he is not making anyone play his picks.  Everyone has their own thread with their picks for others to reference so not understanding all the bashing on kkid 

haters gonna hate like always.  to each their own 
Hungry11 PM Hungry11
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 5833
California
 
Hungry11
Participation Meter
quote#269
Posted: 1/11/2013 6:58:56 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TheGameCPT:

Ya, no one cares, of course.

When my thread being viewed more than 1000 times, you would care.
Guys like you come in other people's thread when things are bad, then make yourself look like a way out, this guy won't be around long, Hes gonna make new alias when garbage hits the fan for him. Just like Sammy the Bull.
babu47 PM babu47
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 397
New York
 
babu47
Participation Meter
quote#270
Posted: 1/11/2013 7:46:12 AM
You still da man Kid!  Nobody wins every night,  so don't sweat it.  Let the haters hate.... If they tailed for the most part they would not be hating
Rlt3g PM Rlt3g
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 675
 
Rlt3g
Participation Meter
quote#271
Posted: 1/11/2013 8:39:00 AM
Better luck today Khmer!
atlboi PM atlboi
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 9
 
atlboi
Participation Meter
quote#272
Posted: 1/11/2013 9:09:53 AM
I lost 5500 following him last 9. I don't complaint. I don't see ya losing couple bucks and complaint. He didn't put a gun on your head tells u to bet.

Grow up people. I'm a bookie, everyone has a bad night. Betting is taking a big risk. If u can win ppl money, you are able to lose. Stop being a girl.
platinumbud PM platinumbud
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 294
 
platinumbud
Participation Meter
quote#273
Posted: 1/11/2013 9:38:52 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Pigeon P:

Top post.. I got ur back kid. Lets get this ball rolling again.

This a-hole kkid went 0-3. Get the f.uck off covers.

You're a loser fuckerrr
pigskinpicker PM pigskinpicker
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14436
Louisiana
 
pigskinpicker
Participation Meter
quote#274
Posted: 1/11/2013 10:11:47 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by platinumbud:


This a-hole kkid went 0-3. Get the f.uck off covers.

You're a loser fuckerrr
as someone who is in covers a lot , unlike you platinumbud , i can promise this guy, KK, has made people more money than you can ever deliver. did he put a gun to your head and force you to make that call or click that mouse? NOOOO stop whinin like a fukkin child and take responsibility for your own decisions, and dont bash someone else for your losses. if you played every play KK suggested from start of season, you would have won more than in all your miserable gambling life. keep it up KK, come back strong and fukk all the critics who never make a play or put themselves out there for scrutiny but can bash you.
Guaji PM Guaji
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 1217
 
Guaji
Participation Meter
quote#275
Posted: 1/11/2013 10:18:46 AM
hahaha this is typical from more than a half of covers users. Do you think that this "Industry" someone will win all the bets? Come on, the only secret here to be positive is MONEY MANAGEMENT.

Kid keep the good work, I am sure that you have your own money magament plan and you are more than posiitve as you withdraw a lot of money already.
Forum: NBA Betting Page 11 of 12 «  8 9 10 11 12   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.