Messages

Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages Page 3 of 4  1 2 3 4  
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: NBA 2nd HALF 12/31/2012 SOLID PLAYS !!! Mostly right, sometimes wrong.
Phodacbiet
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Phodacbiet
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6475
Location: Alaska
#51
Posted: 12/31/2012 7:25:58 PM
Please FOOULL
quote
manutdfctts9899 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
manutdfctts9899
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 11318
Location:
#52
Posted: 12/31/2012 7:26:27 PM
OT kills it!!
quote
LVTruck
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: WilliamHill.com |
LVTruck
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 18370
Location: Nevada
#53
Posted: 12/31/2012 7:26:36 PM
Good Call 

Bad Break 
quote
Phodacbiet
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Phodacbiet
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6475
Location: Alaska
#54
Posted: 12/31/2012 7:27:08 PM
That was at foul at the end No call wow. I'm watching the game. Oh well
quote
730champ send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
730champ
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 16050
Location:
#55
Posted: 12/31/2012 7:27:31 PM
lebron actually got fouled going to the basket and they called the foul on the floor... also last shot of the game chris bosh got fouled and the refs didnt call it
quote
Sjabo send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Sjabo
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 5865
Location:
#56
Posted: 12/31/2012 7:30:07 PM
I told u to save ur money on that total.
Sjabo 2 
Pho 0 
Pho bro I'm not trying to be a d ick I'm trying to help u when I see it . Good luck man 
quote
manutdfctts9899 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
manutdfctts9899
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 11318
Location:
#57
Posted: 12/31/2012 7:30:50 PM
yeah..otherwise its the end...man...tough nba
quote
Sjabo send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Sjabo
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 5865
Location:
#58
Posted: 12/31/2012 7:32:30 PM
Sjabo 2 
Pho baby 0 
Time for some pho75
quote
Phodacbiet
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Phodacbiet
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6475
Location: Alaska
#59
Posted: 12/31/2012 7:33:18 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Sjabo:

I told u to save ur money on that total.
Sjabo 2 
Pho 0 
Pho bro I'm not trying to be a d ick I'm trying to help u when I see it . Good luck man 
Thanks !!  Bro.

Then I won't post anymore. You should. 
quote
Sjabo send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Sjabo
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 5865
Location:
#60
Posted: 12/31/2012 7:35:34 PM
Pho I didn't say post anymore I said we r here to work together. If I see something I tell u to help u . If u see something I follow 
quote
budhatouch send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bally's Las Vegas |
budhatouch
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 523
Location:
#61
Posted: 12/31/2012 7:37:54 PM
Sjabo get your own thread and build up your own followers quit hijacking phos thread!
quote
Phodacbiet
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Phodacbiet
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6475
Location: Alaska
#62
Posted: 12/31/2012 7:39:09 PM
Bro that game UNDER is the correct call. Bad luck last 2 drive's FOUL no call. I even call it at 3rd Quarter that it has a chance of going overtime. 
quote
Phodacbiet
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Phodacbiet
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6475
Location: Alaska
#63
Posted: 12/31/2012 7:41:22 PM
NBA OT KILLS it happens to me more than I can remember. I'm not mad about it.  A lot of public have money on the OVER 2nd half. That's why it went up  to 99.  Vegas and offshore is hurting more than me. 
quote
730champ send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
730champ
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 16050
Location:
#64
Posted: 12/31/2012 7:52:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Phodacbiet:

NBA OT KILLS it happens to me more than I can remember. I'm not mad about it.  A lot of public have money on the OVER 2nd half. That's why it went up  to 99.  Vegas and offshore is hurting more than me. 




this is true i have had big plays on 2nd half under and overtime killed it... that game def was going under with no over time
quote
Kilog send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Kilog
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 67
Location:
#65
Posted: 12/31/2012 7:52:20 PM
I'm still a believer! Happy new year - let's get that 
quote
Phodacbiet
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Phodacbiet
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6475
Location: Alaska
#66
Posted: 12/31/2012 7:55:31 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Sjabo:

Pho I didn't say post anymore I said we r here to work together. If I see something I tell u to help u . If u see something I follow 
 Help me?  Thanks !! But I think I got it under control.  By the way, don't work for a living. 
quote
730champ send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
730champ
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 16050
Location:
#67
Posted: 12/31/2012 7:57:37 PM
we still got 3 games left
quote
ryuhn send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ryuhn
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 741
Location: California
#68
Posted: 12/31/2012 8:01:05 PM
Not even the books can predict an OT game or atleast I think so. But thats why the over has a 51% chance of hitting while under is 49%..that 1% is an OT
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
Hungry11 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Hungry11
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 5832
Location: California
#69
Posted: 12/31/2012 8:02:57 PM
lol... even on new years eve, trolls never stop. people win/lose bets everyday. you come in his thread and tell him something he already knows. no point being negative.
quote
Chisky send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Chisky
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 74
Location: California
#70
Posted: 12/31/2012 8:06:44 PM
let's get them back, 
quote
Phodacbiet
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Phodacbiet
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6475
Location: Alaska
#71
Posted: 12/31/2012 8:08:56 PM
BRK +2.5  

don't moose or hijack this one, please. 

Umbala , umbala !!
quote
Chisky send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Chisky
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 74
Location: California
#72
Posted: 12/31/2012 8:09:43 PM
is that a big play? 3u??
quote
730champ send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
730champ
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 16050
Location:
#73
Posted: 12/31/2012 8:12:01 PM
yes hit first half over.. how many units pho for bk
quote
Phodacbiet
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Phodacbiet
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6475
Location: Alaska
#74
Posted: 12/31/2012 8:12:18 PM
3 Units is good. 
quote
t2005
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
t2005
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1002
Location:
#75
Posted: 12/31/2012 8:12:48 PM
brooklyn are terrible 2h, gl
quote
Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages Page 3 of 4  1 2 3 4  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.