Tp from uncle ipe

Forum: NBA Betting Page 2 of 2  1 2  
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: Tp from uncle ipe
spymaq PM spymaq
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1639
Philippines
 
spymaq
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/30/2012 9:42:07 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by spymaq:

Nba Sunday 

San Antonio Spurs -6 
3 units

Goodluck everyone
spymaq PM spymaq
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1639
Philippines
 
spymaq
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/31/2012 9:51:58 AM
Nba Monday 
San Antonio  Spurs -9.5
Goodluck to everyone
spymaq PM spymaq
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1639
Philippines
 
spymaq
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/31/2012 10:35:59 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by spymaq:

Nba Monday 
San Antonio  Spurs -9.5 
Goodluck to everyone
8-4 (+5 units)
Goodluck everyone 
spymaq PM spymaq
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1639
Philippines
 
spymaq
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/1/2013 10:49:23 AM
Nba Tuesday 
 Denver Nuggets +1 
 Los Angeles Lakers -8.5

Goodluck to everyone 
spymaq PM spymaq
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1639
Philippines
 
spymaq
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/1/2013 11:52:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by spymaq:

Nba Tuesday 
 Denver Nuggets +1   
 Los Angeles Lakers -8.5

Goodluck to everyone 
spymaq PM spymaq
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1639
Philippines
 
spymaq
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/2/2013 6:20:04 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by spymaq:

Nba Tuesday 
 Denver Nuggets +1 
 Los Angeles Lakers -8.5 


My loyalty bet to lakers ...
 9-5 (+4.9u)

spymaq PM spymaq
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1639
Philippines
 
spymaq
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/2/2013 9:31:34 AM
New Orleans Hornets +10
Phoenix Suns -4.5

GOODLUCK Everyone
spymaq PM spymaq
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1639
Philippines
 
spymaq
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/2/2013 10:47:10 PM
Los Angeles Clippers -2
spymaq PM spymaq
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1639
Philippines
 
spymaq
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/3/2013 12:25:25 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by spymaq:

New Orleans Hornets +10 
Phoenix Suns -4.5 

GOODLUCK Everyone
spymaq PM spymaq
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1639
Philippines
 
spymaq
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/3/2013 1:51:36 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by spymaq:

Los Angeles Clippers -2 

10-7 ( +3.8u)
spymaq PM spymaq
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1639
Philippines
 
spymaq
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/3/2013 10:41:38 AM
Nice win ROS 

Nba Thursday :
10-7 (3.8u)

San Antonio Spurs PK
My loyalty bet.... 
Goodluck everybody 
spymaq PM spymaq
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1639
Philippines
 
spymaq
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/4/2013 3:05:23 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by spymaq:

Nice win ROS 

Nba Thursday :
10-7 (3.8u)

San Antonio Spurs PK
My loyalty bet.... 
Goodluck everybody 

my loyalty bet is killing me...

10-8 (+2.8u)

Forum: NBA Betting Page 2 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.