Messages

Forum Index : Website Promotions : Messages Page 471 of 511 «  469 470 471 472 473   »
Author: [Website Promotions] Topic: Has anyone made any money betting on sports steadily throughout the past year? 'cause I did! See how
MaxiMILLION send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
MaxiMILLION
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 22
Location:
#11751
Posted: 4/25/2013 12:17:33 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Turbovtk:


I have asked before and no one really seems to be interested so I will ask you since you brought up the home court advantage-

Bedsides the crowd what is the real advantage of home court in the NBA? just want to have a little back and fourth on this. 
You gotta be kidding Turbovtk. The meaning of home court advantage in a sports entertainment section of show business is immense : the re would be almost no fans of any teams if you dismissed that advantage. There would be no sales of attributed team items, there would be no local TV network contracts. Not in a scale the League strategists want. Now, how do you implement that home advantage - by the refs usually. And how do you do that? By calling against the home team meaningless fouls in the first half of the game only to offset at the end of the game in the home team's advantage. Another way is through the owners of the teams who share the revenues and understand that winning all the games everywhere will not make the sales the way if every fan felt that his team can win against any team. And the last but not the least are the players themselves who bring much more effort at home understanding that being a franchise player also means fulfilling the goals of getting a local crowd addicted to the home team. Look at the Seattle (my home town example) as with Supersonics who became the Kings and are now about to leave Sacto too as the whole organization did not learn how to win the local hearts by being a successful team at least once in a while and bring the players that leave it all on court
quote
Turbovtk send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Turbovtk
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1676
Location:
#11752
Posted: 4/25/2013 12:53:58 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MaxiMILLION:

You gotta be kidding Turbovtk. The meaning of home court advantage in a sports entertainment section of show business is immense : the re would be almost no fans of any teams if you dismissed that advantage. There would be no sales of attributed team items, there would be no local TV network contracts. Not in a scale the League strategists want. Now, how do you implement that home advantage - by the refs usually. And how do you do that? By calling against the home team meaningless fouls in the first half of the game only to offset at the end of the game in the home team's advantage. Another way is through the owners of the teams who share the revenues and understand that winning all the games everywhere will not make the sales the way if every fan felt that his team can win against any team. And the last but not the least are the players themselves who bring much more effort at home understanding that being a franchise player also means fulfilling the goals of getting a local crowd addicted to the home team. Look at the Seattle (my home town example) as with Supersonics who became the Kings and are now about to leave Sacto too as the whole organization did not learn how to win the local hearts by being a successful team at least once in a while and bring the players that leave it all on court

I was not kidding by a long stretch. As you know also I was not referring to sports in general, was referring to the NBA- If you are saying that the Refs do home cooking that should be categorized as a Ref issue, sort of like when the refs are (over refs, under refs, maybe there are refs that are pro home team, pro away team) this weekend I saw alot of youtube videos on how their was a time when refs just ganged up on Iverson.

As you also may have read I was referring to the home court specifics and Cliff pointed out to me how the altitude helps the Nuggets run the competition out of the building (although the last game that played in very little but most of the season proved to be true by their minimal 3 loses at home. In other sports as also stated there are advantages, turf to grass, short left fields like the Yanks have (only applies if the opponent has people that wouldn't also hit that way and if the other team pitches for the Yanks to hit that way etc. There are Domes where in the NFL plays a big rol for teams like the Lions, Cowboys, Falcons and Saints who like to throw the ball, but that can also play against you when teams like Packers, Patriots among others come to your home because that is also what they do.

The reason I ask is because I see the lines being set up in the playoffs more than in the regular season to give the edge to the home team, whether by a lower line to the visiting fav or by automatically making the home team a fav. I won't get into the whole ref and business of the NBA as you pointed because while that may be true in the regular season, I don't think it applies to the playoff because the goal is to win a championship and am sure Lebron, Durant, Parker, CP3 can care less if they play at my old HS or at home. During the regular season I can see the effort lacking, but at this stage I think talent and effort should (does not mean it would) be on over drive, does this translate to winning not all the time but you have to do your best if you want to the ring.

I had a similar theory when it came to owners etc. Have not researched it much but if that were true it would also mean that most series should be forced into 7 games, more games, more tickets, more concession sales more money, the Heat series should go 7 so that more money goes to the Heat by going back home. While this would prove to be beneficial to most parties involved it can back fire and it really implies unethical doing by the owners and refs (trust me I have been on both sides of refs that have got to be placing third party bets somewhere) good example the Heat Bulls game that ended the streak. If what you want is drama and entertainment and revenue the idea was to keep the streak going not to make a cartoon out of this game. I have never seen a backourt 8 sec violation be over turned, that is like overturning a foul (while they do get the chance to grade them differently they don't take fouls back like they do in the NFL when sometimes they will pick up the flag) at least I have not seen it.

So as my questions stated besides the CROWD  go team go. As well as the recently discussed Denver altitude advantage, what else should we be looking for if we don't buy into the money side of the business? Some may say it is a business and that is all that matters... in other to what you say to happen everyone has to be in on it including the players, if that is the case then we are in more trouble than I thought, always weary of the refs but if all you bring into the post is true it would mean that the best team is not the one that is going to win it all.

quote
penball
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: WilliamHill.com |
penball
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 3
Location: Nevada
#11753
Posted: 4/25/2013 12:59:07 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SportsMavin:

1. Should I handicap my own games?
There are few conditions before you go throwing the money at the books. The first and utmost is Money Management. So, what really means money management?  
A. Setting up your bankroll. 
B. Deciding how many games at the same time are you going to wager. 
C. Deciding if you're going to wager the halftimes and participate in live betting.
D. Setting the maximal juice you're willing to pay and choosing the book/s accordingly.
E. Calculating how many losses you can afford without being affected pocket wise.
F. Calculating the size of the wager and deciding if it is going to be a straight bet (100$ to win 90$ by the odds of -110, or betting 110$ to win 100$ - for an example).
G. Deciding if you at any stage are going to take parlay bets or not. Because, if you do - you should look at your money management in a different way and set some amount aside for those kind of adventures.
quote
Bucktown send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Bucktown
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 35
Location:
#11754
Posted: 4/25/2013 1:54:43 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Turbovtk:


I was not kidding by a long stretch. As you know also I was not referring to sports in general, was referring to the NBA- If you are saying that the Refs do home cooking that should be categorized as a Ref issue, sort of like when the refs are (over refs, under refs, maybe there are refs that are pro home team, pro away team) this weekend I saw alot of youtube videos on how their was a time when refs just ganged up on Iverson.

As you also may have read I was referring to the home court specifics and Cliff pointed out to me how the altitude helps the Nuggets run the competition out of the building (although the last game that played in very little but most of the season proved to be true by their minimal 3 loses at home. In other sports as also stated there are advantages, turf to grass, short left fields like the Yanks have (only applies if the opponent has people that wouldn't also hit that way and if the other team pitches for the Yanks to hit that way etc. There are Domes where in the NFL plays a big rol for teams like the Lions, Cowboys, Falcons and Saints who like to throw the ball, but that can also play against you when teams like Packers, Patriots among others come to your home because that is also what they do.

The reason I ask is because I see the lines being set up in the playoffs more than in the regular season to give the edge to the home team, whether by a lower line to the visiting fav or by automatically making the home team a fav. I won't get into the whole ref and business of the NBA as you pointed because while that may be true in the regular season, I don't think it applies to the playoff because the goal is to win a championship and am sure Lebron, Durant, Parker, CP3 can care less if they play at my old HS or at home. During the regular season I can see the effort lacking, but at this stage I think talent and effort should (does not mean it would) be on over drive, does this translate to winning not all the time but you have to do your best if you want to the ring.

I had a similar theory when it came to owners etc. Have not researched it much but if that were true it would also mean that most series should be forced into 7 games, more games, more tickets, more concession sales more money, the Heat series should go 7 so that more money goes to the Heat by going back home. While this would prove to be beneficial to most parties involved it can back fire and it really implies unethical doing by the owners and refs (trust me I have been on both sides of refs that have got to be placing third party bets somewhere) good example the Heat Bulls game that ended the streak. If what you want is drama and entertainment and revenue the idea was to keep the streak going not to make a cartoon out of this game. I have never seen a backourt 8 sec violation be over turned, that is like overturning a foul (while they do get the chance to grade them differently they don't take fouls back like they do in the NFL when sometimes they will pick up the flag) at least I have not seen it.

So as my questions stated besides the CROWD  go team go. As well as the recently discussed Denver altitude advantage, what else should we be looking for if we don't buy into the money side of the business? Some may say it is a business and that is all that matters... in other to what you say to happen everyone has to be in on it including the players, if that is the case then we are in more trouble than I thought, always weary of the refs but if all you bring into the post is true it would mean that the best team is not the one that is going to win it all.

You could also look at the tactile strength of the rim.  In some arenas, rims are loose and in others, they're tight.  Also, when you're at home, you're familiar with the court you play on.  Just as in baseball, fielders get a cleaner and better jump on balls hit to them, in basketball, there are subtle differences in the hardwood an experienced basketball  team could take advantage of.  While it may be safe to assume that all the hardwood in the NBA is uniform, all it takes is a possession or two to swing a game in home court's favor and hence, the series.  More than anything else though, as you've mentioned, I think crowd advantage plays the biggest factor.  Its damn near impossible to put a value on it because every situation varies but there aren't many athletes in general with skin thick enough to block out the noise and do their job.  
quote
Bucktown send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Bucktown
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 35
Location:
#11755
Posted: 4/25/2013 1:54:58 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Turbovtk:


I was not kidding by a long stretch. As you know also I was not referring to sports in general, was referring to the NBA- If you are saying that the Refs do home cooking that should be categorized as a Ref issue, sort of like when the refs are (over refs, under refs, maybe there are refs that are pro home team, pro away team) this weekend I saw alot of youtube videos on how their was a time when refs just ganged up on Iverson.

As you also may have read I was referring to the home court specifics and Cliff pointed out to me how the altitude helps the Nuggets run the competition out of the building (although the last game that played in very little but most of the season proved to be true by their minimal 3 loses at home. In other sports as also stated there are advantages, turf to grass, short left fields like the Yanks have (only applies if the opponent has people that wouldn't also hit that way and if the other team pitches for the Yanks to hit that way etc. There are Domes where in the NFL plays a big rol for teams like the Lions, Cowboys, Falcons and Saints who like to throw the ball, but that can also play against you when teams like Packers, Patriots among others come to your home because that is also what they do.

The reason I ask is because I see the lines being set up in the playoffs more than in the regular season to give the edge to the home team, whether by a lower line to the visiting fav or by automatically making the home team a fav. I won't get into the whole ref and business of the NBA as you pointed because while that may be true in the regular season, I don't think it applies to the playoff because the goal is to win a championship and am sure Lebron, Durant, Parker, CP3 can care less if they play at my old HS or at home. During the regular season I can see the effort lacking, but at this stage I think talent and effort should (does not mean it would) be on over drive, does this translate to winning not all the time but you have to do your best if you want to the ring.

I had a similar theory when it came to owners etc. Have not researched it much but if that were true it would also mean that most series should be forced into 7 games, more games, more tickets, more concession sales more money, the Heat series should go 7 so that more money goes to the Heat by going back home. While this would prove to be beneficial to most parties involved it can back fire and it really implies unethical doing by the owners and refs (trust me I have been on both sides of refs that have got to be placing third party bets somewhere) good example the Heat Bulls game that ended the streak. If what you want is drama and entertainment and revenue the idea was to keep the streak going not to make a cartoon out of this game. I have never seen a backourt 8 sec violation be over turned, that is like overturning a foul (while they do get the chance to grade them differently they don't take fouls back like they do in the NFL when sometimes they will pick up the flag) at least I have not seen it.

So as my questions stated besides the CROWD  go team go. As well as the recently discussed Denver altitude advantage, what else should we be looking for if we don't buy into the money side of the business? Some may say it is a business and that is all that matters... in other to what you say to happen everyone has to be in on it including the players, if that is the case then we are in more trouble than I thought, always weary of the refs but if all you bring into the post is true it would mean that the best team is not the one that is going to win it all.

You could also look at the tactile strength of the rim.  In some arenas, rims are loose and in others, they're tight.  Also, when you're at home, you're familiar with the court you play on.  Just as in baseball, fielders get a cleaner and better jump on balls hit to them, in basketball, there are subtle differences in the hardwood an experienced basketball  team could take advantage of.  While it may be safe to assume that all the hardwood in the NBA is uniform, all it takes is a possession or two to swing a game in home court's favor and hence, the series.  More than anything else though, as you've mentioned, I think crowd advantage plays the biggest factor.  Its damn near impossible to put a value on it because every situation varies but there aren't many athletes in general with skin thick enough to block out the noise and do their job.  
quote
Turbovtk send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Turbovtk
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1676
Location:
#11756
Posted: 4/25/2013 2:16:12 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Bucktown:

You could also look at the tactile strength of the rim.  In some arenas, rims are loose and in others, they're tight.  Also, when you're at home, you're familiar with the court you play on.  Just as in baseball, fielders get a cleaner and better jump on balls hit to them, in basketball, there are subtle differences in the hardwood an experienced basketball  team could take advantage of.  While it may be safe to assume that all the hardwood in the NBA is uniform, all it takes is a possession or two to swing a game in home court's favor and hence, the series.  More than anything else though, as you've mentioned, I think crowd advantage plays the biggest factor.  Its damn near impossible to put a value on it because every situation varies but there aren't many athletes in general with skin thick enough to block out the noise and do their job.  

I have discussed some would say argue- with the Rim issue before, it is a very good point, also you would think that a team that dunks more would have to some how affect its home court baskets as. Some people are just wild at dunking like Asik yesterday I don't know how the basket frame (arm that brings the basket from outside to the court) The one thing they can't do unless they always plan to have only an advantage in one half is rigging one rim. One thing I also wonder is places where the courts are not only for them, like LA MSG Orlando etc.
quote
Bucktown send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Bucktown
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 35
Location:
#11757
Posted: 4/25/2013 2:47:31 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Turbovtk:


I have discussed some would say argue- with the Rim issue before, it is a very good point, also you would think that a team that dunks more would have to some how affect its home court baskets as. Some people are just wild at dunking like Asik yesterday I don't know how the basket frame (arm that brings the basket from outside to the court) The one thing they can't do unless they always plan to have only an advantage in one half is rigging one rim. One thing I also wonder is places where the courts are not only for them, like LA MSG Orlando etc.

I don't know about other arenas but in LA, the Clips and the Lakers have their own hardwood court.  They don't share it.
quote
Turbovtk send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Turbovtk
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1676
Location:
#11758
Posted: 4/25/2013 3:03:15 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Bucktown:


I don't know about other arenas but in LA, the Clips and the Lakers have their own hardwood court.  They don't share it.

Yeah while they share the same arena the court its different- it has to be because of the logos. I have seen them change it, it is pretty cool. So other than the fan it is an interesting situation on who really has home court- I guess the wood could make a diff. I also wonder if the shot clocks and other clocks have any effect.
quote
jpaco send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
jpaco
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 282
Location:
#11759
Posted: 4/25/2013 3:31:12 PM
Homecourt is big advantage because not only the players are familar on the court and have the fans but they are also going to the game all comfy coming from their own house, sleeping on their own bed, seing their family that motivates them, doing their daily routine... Can u imagine those visiting team going to stay on a hotel and not used to everything? Some people can't sleep good if its not their own bed and rest is big in the game of basketball.... So bottomline for me that its just being so used and comfortable on everything makes homecourt advantage BIG 
quote
Perikid send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Perikid
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2
Location: Mexico
#11760
Posted: 4/25/2013 3:31:44 PM
My picks for tonight will be in the Bulls, because I think will be best at everything

CHICAGO -3.5
quote
LoLITiltU send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
LoLITiltU
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 54
Location: Iceland
#11761
Posted: 4/25/2013 4:10:49 PM
best reasoning I've seen in a while 
quote
tom-jerry
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: M Resort |
tom-jerry
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 7880
Location: California
#11762
Posted: 4/25/2013 4:30:37 PM

Mia-7 big play

Mem -4.5 big play

Bk

 

quote
donttrustmypick send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
donttrustmypick
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 102
Location:
#11763
Posted: 4/25/2013 4:44:30 PM

Here's 2 articles on the home crowds' influence of refs.  Decide for youself the facts...

http://www.oregonlive.com/nba/index.ssf/2009/06/professors_nba_officating_stud.html

http://www.teamrankings.com/blog/nba/nba-home-court-advantage-really-just-the-refs

quote
donttrustmypick send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
donttrustmypick
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 102
Location:
#11764
Posted: 4/25/2013 4:44:46 PM

Here's 2 articles on the home crowds' influence of refs.  Decide for youself the facts...

http://www.oregonlive.com/nba/index.ssf/2009/06/professors_nba_officating_stud.html

http://www.teamrankings.com/blog/nba/nba-home-court-advantage-really-just-the-refs

quote
M0n3y2BMad3
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
M0n3y2BMad3
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 765
Location:
#11765
Posted: 4/25/2013 4:47:13 PM
Mavin what's your reasoning betting Chicago ?
quote
infamous-mobb send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
infamous-mobb
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 899
Location: United States
#11766
Posted: 4/25/2013 4:57:33 PM
clippers +5
clippers game under 180
nets +5

Posted using a mobile device.
quote
ashylarrymp
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ashylarrymp
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 514
Location: California
#11767
Posted: 4/25/2013 5:55:33 PM
AshyLarryMP 7-7 (71-70-2)

MIL Bucks +7

LA Clippers +4.5

Over 195.5 MIL Bucks - MIA Heat

bucks are at home, and i do think home court matters, for all the reasons everyone stated combined! its a cumulation effect.. but feel heat will find it tougher to win by DD tonight as i will always take a home dog of this many points, big games from ellis and jennings tonight and heat will of course keep up and probably win by 3-5.. so the over will hit, i'll say 101-97 heat.

clippers because i feel this is too many points.. grizzlies i do believe will win but it'll be a low scoring 1-2pt last possession victory.. even if free throws hit it to 4 the .5 pt is so valuable! trust cp3 and company to keep this to a final bucket game.


infamous mobb where did you get nets+5?? as far as i can see they're a 3.5 dog on many sites..like the picks, but especially nets +5 lol


quote
SportsMavin send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SportsMavin
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 5295
Location: Ontario
#11768
Posted: 4/25/2013 6:48:40 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by M0n3y2BMad3:

Mavin what's your reasoning betting Chicago ?
Thibodeau. He has enough playoff experience to understand the pivotal importance of game 3 and stress it into his players who are also experienced at this level as the second game in Brooklyn was a proof of the Bulls' postseason maturity. Now, not that the Nets are the suckers, but the series will go to the sixth or seventh game and the Bulls will play to bag this one more than the Nets will feel the necessity of it.
quote
jpaco send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
jpaco
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 282
Location:
#11769
Posted: 4/25/2013 7:07:23 PM
Jpaco 10-2 (52-59-2)

Under 195 MIL Bucks - MIA Heat

mil was able to get it close when they give the ball inside and i think they will do it again and will try to adjust if they can on their def and mia will ofcourse def till the end


Under 182 CHI Bulls - BK Nets

chi won by doing better job in their def so y would they change that and with bk off strugling game 2 they will push hard to score and chi will push more hard on their def and chi def at home is decent


Under 178 MEM Grizzlies - LAC Clippers

im pretty sure mem learned their lesson in 2 games not to run with lac so now they are at home they better play the way they usually play and that's grind the clock and pound it inside


BOL EVERYONE 
quote
joshua1014 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
joshua1014
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 493
Location: Florida
#11770
Posted: 4/25/2013 7:16:33 PM
jpaco I did the same 3 parlayed w/ nets clipps  heat&
quote
jpaco send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
jpaco
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 282
Location:
#11771
Posted: 4/25/2013 7:22:46 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by joshua1014:

jpaco I did the same 3 parlayed w/ nets clipps  heat&


bol bro
quote
M0n3y2BMad3
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
M0n3y2BMad3
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 765
Location:
#11772
Posted: 4/25/2013 7:44:32 PM
Mavin a lot of people Is on Chicago spread 
quote
SportsMavin send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SportsMavin
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 5295
Location: Ontario
#11773
Posted: 4/25/2013 7:53:53 PM
6

Jpaco 10-2 (52-59-2)

Under 195 MIL Bucks - MIA Heat

Under 182 CHI Bulls - BK Nets

Under 178 MEM Grizzlies - LAC Clippers

SportsMavin 10-3 (25-29)

Over 181.5  CHI Bulls - BKN Nets

CHI Bulls -3.5 

MaxiMILLION 0-0 

CHI Bulls -3.5

MEM Grizzlies -4.5

MIA Heat -7

AshyLarryMP 7-7 (71-70-2)

MIL Bucks +7

LA Clippers +4.5

Over 195.5 MIL Bucks - MIA Heat

Big Unit 5-7 (52-45-1)

MIA Heat -7.5

LA Clippers +4.5

Over 194 MIL Bucks-MIA Heat

quote
infamous-mobb send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
infamous-mobb
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 899
Location: United States
#11774
Posted: 4/25/2013 8:21:22 PM
ashy bro, its 4.5 and 5 for me. lol

lets get this clippers money playa u know how we do.

i took miami in game -2
and taking bucks +7 2h.

middle from 2 to 5. lol
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
phixer send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
phixer
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 2373
Location:
#11775
Posted: 4/25/2013 9:29:20 PM
the grizs have to control the pace to win. they are a dominant team at home. clippers are good at the staples arena but away will have a hard time against a home team as the grizs. all this tells me grizs and under.

phixer 5-6 (32-14-2)

MEM Grizzlies -4.5

Under 178.5 MEM Grizzlies - LA Clippers
quote
Forum Index : Website Promotions : Messages Page 471 of 511 «  469 470 471 472 473   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.