Messages

Forum Index : Website Promotions : Messages Page 385 of 511 «  383 384 385 386 387   »
Author: [Website Promotions] Topic: Has anyone made any money betting on sports steadily throughout the past year? 'cause I did! See how
jurisairam
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
jurisairam
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 381
Location:
#9601
Posted: 3/21/2013 1:35:05 PM
Guys i need an expert opinion.  i bet por with a points of +4 against chi. kindly reply your thoughts please. very need it badly. thank you. i know this thread would help me alot!
quote
Turbovtk
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Turbovtk
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1676
Location:
#9602
Posted: 3/21/2013 2:46:32 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Musicmatt1:


Lol, I did play the Wizards Under for a lot of the reason you just stated.  Not included in the contest, I had small plays on the Wizards and the Under.  So half of my thought process was on track.  I thought the Wiz having  big lead like the Clippers meant the exact same thing to that game.  I guess the only difference is the Clippers were supposed to be leading by that much!




and one could say that is partially responsible for why the 2h of that game was much closer than that of the wizards game.
quote
Turbovtk
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Turbovtk
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1676
Location:
#9603
Posted: 3/21/2013 2:59:29 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jurisairam:

Guys i need an expert opinion.  i bet por with a points of +4 against chi. kindly reply your thoughts please. very need it badly. thank you. i know this thread would help me alot!

why did you pick what you picked? lets start there.
quote
meraby send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
meraby
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 336
Location: United States
#9604
Posted: 3/21/2013 3:21:21 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by lrempel:


Just my thoughts. I've seen 20 times others been told to post reasoning. Asking all then to at least give one solid sentence from your brain "why" your thinking your pic Is good. Too many trends to list isn't a thought from the brain. That's simply an excuse of being lazy and not trying to contribute like all those that do give their effort and brainwave thought. I'm just asking to see actual reasoning :) 
As much as I understand you - you need to lay off the guy a bit. He doesn't owe anything and you're not a thread mode. If Mavin will feel Phixer is not doing his job and wouldn't wanna post his pick - he'll do it.
I've seen him doing that before here when needed.
Don't forget - Mavin is the guy who deals with all the picks and Tuirbovtk is so far the only one who is really helping Mavin on regular bases - so if they don't say anything - you're in no place to make waves here. That is my opinion. I also like to make this or that remark but do not like to steer it up sometimes. Your point is well understood but if you were asked what you'd rather have Phixer's picks with no reasoning or no picks at all  - what you'd say? And he can post his picks and if Mavin doesn't want to - he wont enter them into a contest. That is all. 
quote
Musicmatt1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Musicmatt1
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 442
Location: Delaware
#9605
Posted: 3/21/2013 3:26:46 PM

Musicmatt1  34-39-1

 

POR Trailblazers +6

 

Under 189.5 CHI Bulls - POR Trailblazers

 

I've seen the argument for the Over but in my humble opinion these teams are mirror images of each other.  I think the player matchups make it a defensive battle.  I also have been going with the Under and the Dog in contests between 2 playoff teams.  This has been pretty successful with teams in the same conference, let's see how it works for out of conference.  I feel there are heavy trends (especially for the Trailblazers) to suggest the OVER here, and with the line movement... I will take the extra points and the chances this line was inflated because of both teams recent Over history.

 

Not forcing a 3rd play in NBA... I'm feeling the Madness! 

quote
kelzar send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
kelzar
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 25
Location:
#9606
Posted: 3/21/2013 3:26:50 PM
Positives for Chicago to cover at home -5.5
  • will be hurting from their loss to Denver, they are playing better basketball now
  • Hinrich and Gibson back tonight possibly
  • Chicago only allow around 90 points per game at home
  • Portland dont travel well, record away speaks for itself
  • Weakest bench in the NBA, main players keep clocking upto 35 minutes a game,
  •  Portland love to shoot the 3, but i think Chicago can keep that locked down tonight

All these are valid points for Chicago to cover, i think they will win by 9 or more, lets hope so.


Chicago -5.5 
quote
Musicmatt1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Musicmatt1
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 442
Location: Delaware
#9607
Posted: 3/21/2013 3:28:15 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Musicmatt1:

Musicmatt1  34-39-1

 

POR Trailblazers +6

 

Under 189.5 CHI Bulls - POR Trailblazers

 

I've seen the argument for the Over but in my humble opinion these teams are mirror images of each other.  I think the player matchups make it a defensive battle.  I also have been going with the Under and the Dog in contests between 2 playoff teams.  This has been pretty successful with teams in the same conference, let's see how it works for out of conference.  I feel there are heavy trends (especially for the Trailblazers) to suggest the OVER here, and with the line movement... I will take the extra points and the chances this line was inflated because of both teams recent Over history.

 

Not forcing a 3rd play in NBA... I'm feeling the Madness! 


Sorry, meant 2 times in the playoff hunt and with how the Lakers have been playing recently... I don't think the Blazers feel their out of it yet.
quote
ashylarrymp
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ashylarrymp
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 514
Location: California
#9608
Posted: 3/21/2013 3:43:11 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Musicmatt1:

Musicmatt1  34-39-1

 

POR Trailblazers +6

 

Under 189.5 CHI Bulls - POR Trailblazers

 

I've seen the argument for the Over but in my humble opinion these teams are mirror images of each other.  I think the player matchups make it a defensive battle.  I also have been going with the Under and the Dog in contests between 2 playoff teams.  This has been pretty successful with teams in the same conference, let's see how it works for out of conference.  I feel there are heavy trends (especially for the Trailblazers) to suggest the OVER here, and with the line movement... I will take the extra points and the chances this line was inflated because of both teams recent Over history.

 

Not forcing a 3rd play in NBA... I'm feeling the Madness! 


There's NBA today? lol  MADNESS 
quote
SportsMavin send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SportsMavin
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 5295
Location: Ontario
#9609
Posted: 3/21/2013 3:53:07 PM
phixer 17-4-1

KingMidasTouch  21-8-1

Lopelpickscom 29-17-1

Turbovtk 25-15-2

BigUnit   29-22

Ristras  5-0

muneemaker 11-6

Lank66    29-24-1

Heads2134   17-13

mumeemaker  10-7

CP74    28-25-1
quote
Turbovtk
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Turbovtk
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1676
Location:
#9610
Posted: 3/21/2013 4:18:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ashylarrymp:


There's NBA today? lol  MADNESS 

LOL
quote
phixer send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
phixer
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1713
Location:
#9611
Posted: 3/21/2013 4:19:27 PM
over 189 in chi  2.2k
quote
Turbovtk
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Turbovtk
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1676
Location:
#9612
Posted: 3/21/2013 4:20:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ashylarrymp:


There's NBA today? lol  MADNESS 

I have 2H under 72.5

Matt I think that our theory does not apply the same to NCAA and this is a small $50 bet but will also start tracking these today just to see if it can help in NBA.
quote
phixer send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
phixer
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1713
Location:
#9613
Posted: 3/21/2013 4:20:59 PM
there will be no characteristic defense played by the bulls tonight

Over 189  CHI Bulls - POR Blazers
quote
Turbovtk
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Turbovtk
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1676
Location:
#9614
Posted: 3/21/2013 4:27:11 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by meraby:

As much as I understand you - you need to lay off the guy a bit. He doesn't owe anything and you're not a thread mode. If Mavin will feel Phixer is not doing his job and wouldn't wanna post his pick - he'll do it.
I've seen him doing that before here when needed.
Don't forget - Mavin is the guy who deals with all the picks and Tuirbovtk is so far the only one who is really helping Mavin on regular bases - so if they don't say anything - you're in no place to make waves here. That is my opinion. I also like to make this or that remark but do not like to steer it up sometimes. Your point is well understood but if you were asked what you'd rather have Phixer's picks with no reasoning or no picks at all  - what you'd say? And he can post his picks and if Mavin doesn't want to - he wont enter them into a contest. That is all. 

I understand his point and your point. But I am just a helper here it is not my place to rule or judge but to new comers I always point things out- I rarely correct those who have been here because they know the rules, enforcing that is up to the owner of the thread. I do understand why you would want the insight but that is up to Mavin and probably others.

I myself follow phixer if I also agree with his picks, I liked his Rockets under and bet a small amount, I did not like the knicks becaue I thought they could very well get close to the number and could be a situation like Sunday when phixer had the under on OKC Mavs game so I stood away, and it was that close.

He just posted the Chi over which is the only play that I have been looking at because for some reason my book does not have Qs on the denver game at least not yet.

I think that while Thursday have been known as under days there is a good possibility that no one plays defense on the Wolves Kings game but the Kings are so unpredictable.
quote
Turbovtk
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Turbovtk
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1676
Location:
#9615
Posted: 3/21/2013 4:48:10 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Turbovtk:


I have 2H under 72.5

Matt I think that our theory does not apply the same to NCAA and this is a small $50 bet but will also start tracking these today just to see if it can help in NBA.

forgot to say Memphis game- up top
quote
Musicmatt1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Musicmatt1
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 442
Location: Delaware
#9616
Posted: 3/21/2013 5:01:36 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Turbovtk:


forgot to say Memphis game- up top

Sorry, I've been really busy at work today and wasn't following any of the early games closely.  I definitely want to look at the 2H Total in the Gonzaga game later.

Now will be watching closely to the 2H Total in Chicago since Phixer is on the other side, lol.

quote
dastovski365 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
dastovski365
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 71
Location:
#9617
Posted: 3/21/2013 5:13:09 PM
so everybody has to follow the rules, exept the best capper here?
we should learn from the best, so that makes no sense.

I agree with Irempel.

What do u think Mavin, since this is your thread/your rules?
quote
Turbovtk
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Turbovtk
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1676
Location:
#9618
Posted: 3/21/2013 5:33:01 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Musicmatt1:


Sorry, I've been really busy at work today and wasn't following any of the early games closely.  I definitely want to look at the 2H Total in the Gonzaga game later.

Now will be watching closely to the 2H Total in Chicago since Phixer is on the other side, lol.


I was thinking the exact same thing about the zags and bulls game

also I think Orgeon is on fire since last friday and that second half may be worth a look-
quote
Turbovtk
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Turbovtk
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1676
Location:
#9619
Posted: 3/21/2013 5:35:12 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Musicmatt1:


Sorry, I've been really busy at work today and wasn't following any of the early games closely.  I definitely want to look at the 2H Total in the Gonzaga game later.

Now will be watching closely to the 2H Total in Chicago since Phixer is on the other side, lol.



Matt, I also am trying to always watch out for the live bet total lines since they hit so close so often so if you track it to a game you can see where they are setting things up to land. I know this is alot of info and a nice write up at some point would be warranted but I get the feeling you know what I mean. 
quote
Turbovtk
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Turbovtk
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1676
Location:
#9620
Posted: 3/21/2013 5:38:36 PM
Gonna be on the road for a bit let me know what you do with zags and the lines that get posted-
quote
ashylarrymp
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ashylarrymp
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 514
Location: California
#9621
Posted: 3/21/2013 5:38:55 PM
what do you guys think phixer is doing wrong?? so he doesn't have a paragraph to read.. he formatted it correctly and thinks the bulls won't play defense tonight.. maybe he just looks at the board and plays with his gut? i dono.. but TECHNICALLY he had a write up and formatted it.. some of my write ups have no reasoning other than i feel it..i kind of agree with Meraby in the fact that i'm just glad he contributes to us at all.. he doesn't have too.. and NO ONE has to be apart of the contest.. i'm just saying i think phixer did everything he needed to do on this pick.
quote
Chapter13 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Chapter13
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 259
Location:
#9622
Posted: 3/21/2013 5:43:33 PM
I understand most of these opinions since the rules have been communicated in a strict manner, but then again I think 17-4-1 earns a bit of latitude.  Tonight I can understand that people would be interested to know what factors caused Phixer to think that the Bulls won't have a great defensive effort tonight.  I know my type is likely frowned upon here, but I'll admit my current time constraints make me simply a "follower" so I don't sweat the explanations as much as those trying to hone their handicapping skills. 
quote
phixer send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
phixer
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1713
Location:
#9623
Posted: 3/21/2013 6:05:12 PM
i have the game figured out at 100-95 the bulls. nothing more to say and i never do the right ups for half a page. i am doing this because i do not want to put mavin in a situation some of you are so in hurry to do. the only time i will stop posting here is when mavin will ask me to do so - whether some of you like it or not. i have been always humble with my picks and record but wont allow some who think they deserve to know everything from everyone as their birth given right to celebrate on my count. i trust mavin's judgement enough to post or not my picks into the contest. i personally don't care - because i truly think there many great cappers here as turbo, kingmidas, lopel, bigunit, greengiants, heads eriximaqe, fuzrod, melos etc etc and although some may have sometimes hit the wall with their picks - their analysis is good. 
now, best capper here in my opinion is mavin himself. i know some will say how come he does not post and what about his negative record as of now and i will tell you that being a best capper is less imposrtant than creating a group of cappers where one capper gets cold while other gets hot and as long as hot cappers prevail the record is positive. so if you do not really understand the system he created where he cancels the individum and glorifies the group - than you will never understand the genius you're dealing with and will always stay at the cheap level of somehow finding a flow in other persons behavior so you can draw some attention to yourself and satisfy a little attention w hore in yourself. 
you will look back at all this one day and will say - wow - i was part of all this. not phixer, not turbo and not iremple but the mavin's thread.
remember it 
quote
BatBatman send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
BatBatman
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 88
Location:
#9624
Posted: 3/21/2013 6:09:21 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by phixer:

i have the game figured out at 100-95 the bulls. nothing more to say and i never do the right ups for half a page. i am doing this because i do not want to put mavin in a situation some of you are so in hurry to do. the only time i will stop posting here is when mavin will ask me to do so - whether some of you like it or not. i have been always humble with my picks and record but wont allow some who think they deserve to know everything from everyone as their birth given right to celebrate on my count. i trust mavin's judgement enough to post or not my picks into the contest. i personally don't care - because i truly think there many great cappers here as turbo, kingmidas, lopel, bigunit, greengiants, heads eriximaqe, fuzrod, melos etc etc and although some may have sometimes hit the wall with their picks - their analysis is good. 
now, best capper here in my opinion is mavin himself. i know some will say how come he does not post and what about his negative record as of now and i will tell you that being a best capper is less imposrtant than creating a group of cappers where one capper gets cold while other gets hot and as long as hot cappers prevail the record is positive. so if you do not really understand the system he created where he cancels the individum and glorifies the group - than you will never understand the genius you're dealing with and will always stay at the cheap level of somehow finding a flow in other persons behavior so you can draw some attention to yourself and satisfy a little attention w hore in yourself. 
you will look back at all this one day and will say - wow - i was part of all this. not phixer, not turbo and not iremple but the mavin's thread.
remember it 


WELL SAID!!
quote
dastovski365 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
dastovski365
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 71
Location:
#9625
Posted: 3/21/2013 6:11:21 PM

dastovski365 0-0

 

MIN Timberwolves +6.5


Sacramento wont hit the basket enought times to cover

quote
Forum Index : Website Promotions : Messages Page 385 of 511 «  383 384 385 386 387   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.