Has anyone made any money betting on sports steadily throughout the past year? 'cause I did! See how

Forum: Website Promotions Page 366 of 509 «  364 365 366 367 368   »
Author: [Website Promotions] Topic: Has anyone made any money betting on sports steadily throughout the past year? 'cause I did! See how
Eryximaque PM Eryximaque
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 209
 
Eryximaque
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#9126
Posted: 3/18/2013 8:47:30 AM
Let's hope tonight will be better than last two days, (3-4) 


Eryximaque : 26-21

MIN Timberwolves +14.5

Wolves with Pekovic/Kirilenko back, still underestimated 
They won yesterday Vs Hornets with 56% FG
Grizzlies play OKC after this matchup tonight
  • Grizzlies are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 home games
I'm really thinking this spread is too large in spite of this come back from Peko/Kirilenko 
Indeed Williams/Rubio are doing fine at this moment.
Last time where the spread was >=14 was Vs Orlando at home (02/22/2013) and they won 88-82 losing again the spread (-14)



Eryximaque PM Eryximaque
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 209
 
Eryximaque
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#9127
Posted: 3/18/2013 9:08:47 AM
I'm adding GS


Eryximaque : 26-21

MIN Timberwolves +14.5

GS Warriors -3 

Warriors are doing fine too, Rockets could claim that, line decrease to -3 from -1.5
Hornets are 1-6 ATS  at home when underdog of 3pt or less,
GS 3-0 ATS last game at new Orleans
Indeed Warriors improve their defense. At the same time Curry/Thompson score very well !
  • Warriors are 7-3 ATS in the last 10 meetings.





phixer PM phixer
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 4174
 
phixer
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#9128
Posted: 3/18/2013 9:11:22 AM
all the people trading in european times please visit 
http://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=86&sub=101580480&page=1
we already won today 760$ and second trade is up

Lopelpickscom PM Lopelpickscom
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 151
 
Lopelpickscom
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#9129
Posted: 3/18/2013 9:36:26 AM
I need to start on this binary thing. I'm working on it though 

Went 50/50 yesterday so lost on juice. Sucks behind
phixer PM phixer
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 4174
 
phixer
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#9130
Posted: 3/18/2013 9:37:14 AM
second win in binaries today
phixer PM phixer
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 4174
 
phixer
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#9131
Posted: 3/18/2013 9:42:11 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Lopelpickscom:

I need to start on this binary thing. I'm working on it though 

Went 50/50 yesterday so lost on juice. Sucks behind
since mavin and meraby figured out for the us residents how to trade - i figure there will be a slalom
Turbovtk PM Turbovtk
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1676
 
Turbovtk
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#9132
Posted: 3/18/2013 10:07:26 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by phixer:

second win in binaries today

the time and effort never mind the success spent by most people on this thread is outrageous- this valuable source of info. would not be free elsewhere. 
Turbovtk PM Turbovtk
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1676
 
Turbovtk
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#9133
Posted: 3/18/2013 10:10:14 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Lopelpickscom:

I need to start on this binary thing. I'm working on it though 

Went 50/50 yesterday so lost on juice. Sucks behind

It should be mandatory that you post on every page of this thread and at the top of your post should read...


<========================== FOCUS!
Ristras PM Ristras
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 729
 
Ristras
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#9134
Posted: 3/18/2013 10:56:44 AM
RISTRAS 2-0

UNDER 183.5 Min Wolves vs Mem Grizzlies
CHA bobcats+7.5

mem under.. opponents average vs memphis when playing on 0days rest is 75.5. minnesota has few shooters and rubionwho likes to drive but he will have a hard time to dish and make layips with the memphis defense..

washington laying 7.5 on the road.. its justbreally a must bet... come on, this is washington..just value bet 

Turbovtk PM Turbovtk
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1676
 
Turbovtk
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#9135
Posted: 3/18/2013 11:15:00 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Ristras:

RISTRAS 2-0

UNDER 183.5 Min Wolves vs Mem Grizzlies
CHA bobcats+7.5

mem under.. opponents average vs memphis when playing on 0days rest is 75.5. minnesota has few shooters and rubionwho likes to drive but he will have a hard time to dish and make layips with the memphis defense..

washington laying 7.5 on the road.. its justbreally a must bet... come on, this is washington..just value bet 


UNDER 183.5 MEM Grizzlies - MIN Timberwolves (home team first and a - not a vs)

CHA Bobcats +7.5

Discipline is key in what we are trying to do here. 

Also what do you think of the any individual matchup ins the Washington game- BTW i like your under call on MEM- being a part of the over that did not hit this weekend (sat) on them.
Turbovtk PM Turbovtk
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1676
 
Turbovtk
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#9136
Posted: 3/18/2013 11:18:01 AM
Turbovtk 25-11-2

MIA Heat -4

King James enough said... but this game will be the second most intense game during the streak (pre game hype) since the Pacers game. 
Turbovtk PM Turbovtk
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1676
 
Turbovtk
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#9137
Posted: 3/18/2013 11:19:50 AM
BTW the board looks good to me for most of the games- 

Leaning on Heat under as well but not certain
other leans include Denver and Lakers
Musicmatt1 PM Musicmatt1
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 442
 
Musicmatt1
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#9138
Posted: 3/18/2013 11:22:32 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Turbovtk:

Turbovtk 25-11-2

MIA Heat -4

King James enough said... but this game will be the second most intense game during the streak (pre game hype) since the Pacers game. 

You stole the write up I'm working on!!!!  
Musicmatt1 PM Musicmatt1
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 442
 
Musicmatt1
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#9139
Posted: 3/18/2013 11:23:33 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Turbovtk:

BTW the board looks good to me for most of the games- 

Leaning on Heat under as well but not certain
other leans include Denver and Lakers

And my picks!!!!!  Did you hack my web cam?
Ristras PM Ristras
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 729
 
Ristras
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#9140
Posted: 3/18/2013 11:25:00 AM
sorry bro, hard to really follow th format using ipad but next time i will..

thanks bro.  i honestly think gerald and walker matchup well with wall.. the other wash players like nene and webster will be a big problem since cha bigs arent thst good but i honestly dont think having nen webster wall beal warrant being this big of a fave on the road. cha showed they. can play well at home vs boston and im sure cha would want payback vs wash..

i just think in the me min game, the lack of talent of minnesota will do them in. derrick will and rubioare bad scorers.. they dont make sots well.. pekovic can be neutralized.. expect min to score only 75 to 80 here
Turbovtk PM Turbovtk
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1676
 
Turbovtk
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#9141
Posted: 3/18/2013 11:35:49 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Musicmatt1:


You stole the write up I'm working on!!!!  

Either great minds think a like or we are both idiots 
Turbovtk PM Turbovtk
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1676
 
Turbovtk
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#9142
Posted: 3/18/2013 11:37:05 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Musicmatt1:


And my picks!!!!!  Did you hack my web cam?

If I were to hack a cam it would be Lopel's assuming that pic was of someone he frequently sees lol! 
Musicmatt1 PM Musicmatt1
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 442
 
Musicmatt1
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#9143
Posted: 3/18/2013 11:39:27 AM

Musicmatt1  30-34-1

 

MIA Heat -4

DEN Nuggets -4

LA Lakers -3

 

I learned when I bet the Bucks to cover against the Heat that the Heat are motivated when they hear media sources say things like they have not won in Boston for how long?  Undeniable trends during the streak while playing on the road.  Take away the streak, the Heat would still have been focused for this game.  Tonight is the night we learn that the Celtics current run as an Eastern Conference power is over.

 

I think the Bulls come out with a great defensive effort but who puts up the points to cover the short spread.  Bulls do not have trends like this.

·          Nuggets are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a winning S.U. record.

·          Nuggets are 3-0-1 ATS in their last 4 road games.

 

Kobe is still questionable.  Dare I say triple up on the Dwight show?  Tonight, look for Nash to prove his worth to Sir Kobe and the Lakers fan base.  The Suns are not a good team and are not playing well right now.  The Lakers could be doing what the Celtics have been known to do for the past couple years.  Heavy trends for both teams suggest this outcome.

lrempel PM lrempel
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 719
 
lrempel
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#9144
Posted: 3/18/2013 11:43:21 AM
lrempel 9-10

BRK Nets -4.5

BRK Nets over 188

DAL Mavericks +3

Brooklyn is 15-3 this yr when scoring over 100 pts. Det giving up 110 past 5 games. 
Over is 16-5 in their meetings
Over is 5-1 for Brk vs teams with loosing Su record.
Brk avg 191 pts on 0 dr Det avg 196 on 1 dr.
Looking for a final score of 108-95 for this total to fly above the posted 188

 Atl has not won the season series vs Dall in over 10 yrs. Dallas has been coming on lately. Dallas has either split the season series with Atl or swept it. Seeing how Atl won at Dallas earlier this yr, look for Dallas to come in tonight with the outright win. As for this however it's at +3 someone had stated in earlier post their thoughts were for Atl because they won last 2 vs Dallas. I can't take that as reasoning for a game when Dallas has swept this season series in like 5 yrs of past 10 and split all others aside from last year they only played once.
Kemdan PM Kemdan
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 51
 
Kemdan
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#9145
Posted: 3/18/2013 12:15:55 PM
QUOTE  Originally Posted by Musicmatt1:

Musicmatt1  30-34-1

 

MIA Heat -4

DEN Nuggets -4

LA Lakers -3

 

I learned when I bet the Bucks to cover against the Heat that the Heat are motivated when they hear media sources say things like they have not won in Boston for how long?  Undeniable trends during the streak while playing on the road.  Take away the streak, the Heat would still have been focused for this game.  Tonight is the night we learn that the Celtics current run as an Eastern Conference power is over.

 

I think the Bulls come out with a great defensive effort but who puts up the points to cover the short spread.  Bulls do not have trends like this.

·          Nuggets are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a winning S.U. record.

·          Nuggets are 3-0-1 ATS in their last 4 road games.

 

Kobe is still questionable.  Dare I say triple up on the Dwight show?  Tonight, look for Nash to prove his worth to Sir Kobe and the Lakers fan base.  The Suns are not a good team and are not playing well right now.  The Lakers could be doing what the Celtics have been known to do for the past couple years.  Heavy trends for both teams suggest this outcome.


Made the same three bets earlier. Im positive it will cash in for us. 
Eryximaque PM Eryximaque
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 209
 
Eryximaque
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#9146
Posted: 3/18/2013 12:19:36 PM



Eryximaque : 26-21

MIN Timberwolves +14.5

GS Warriors -3 

DEN Nuggets -4


Well Nuggets are on fire they can easily cover this spread Vs Bulls 
1-7 ATS Vs good offensive teams,
3-12 when playing with 2 rest
  • Nuggets are 3-1-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings

BOL !!

Turbovtk PM Turbovtk
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1676
 
Turbovtk
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#9147
Posted: 3/18/2013 12:20:00 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Musicmatt1:

Musicmatt1  30-34-1

 

MIA Heat -4

DEN Nuggets -4

LA Lakers -3

 

I learned when I bet the Bucks to cover against the Heat that the Heat are motivated when they hear media sources say things like they have not won in Boston for how long?  Undeniable trends during the streak while playing on the road.  Take away the streak, the Heat would still have been focused for this game.  Tonight is the night we learn that the Celtics current run as an Eastern Conference power is over.

 

I think the Bulls come out with a great defensive effort but who puts up the points to cover the short spread.  Bulls do not have trends like this.

·          Nuggets are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a winning S.U. record.

·          Nuggets are 3-0-1 ATS in their last 4 road games.

 

Kobe is still questionable.  Dare I say triple up on the Dwight show?  Tonight, look for Nash to prove his worth to Sir Kobe and the Lakers fan base.  The Suns are not a good team and are not playing well right now.  The Lakers could be doing what the Celtics have been known to do for the past couple years.  Heavy trends for both teams suggest this outcome.


You saved me some typing...

Since these are also my leans/picks you thief you  not locked yet but soon  lets think about matchup who keeps up with the Denver high paced game on the bulls side? they have about 2 players that can run the ball while Denver has a track team. If the Bulls lose the rebound battle they lose the game, if the Bulls lose the fast brake battle they lose the game, if the bulls stand a chance will be from boozer having a big game or them being successful from the 3pt line- I see this shaping out like the Heat game at Chicago not too long ago, and if they did not keep up with the Heat tempo they will not keep up with the Nuggets.

The Suns although they play terrible away have been good at home, while not recent for all the games they have beaten the good teams at home, Clips, Rockets, Hawks and LAKERS so I don't think they beat them again in Phoenix. Their last two games have been 6 points games- first one won by Suns in Phoneix and the second by Lakers at LA- the other game was I think a 12pt win in LA by LA- They need this game to close things out as they don't play again until Friday-
Turbovtk PM Turbovtk
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1676
 
Turbovtk
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#9148
Posted: 3/18/2013 12:22:11 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Ristras:

sorry bro, hard to really follow th format using ipad but next time i will..

thanks bro.  i honestly think gerald and walker matchup well with wall.. the other wash players like nene and webster will be a big problem since cha bigs arent thst good but i honestly dont think having nen webster wall beal warrant being this big of a fave on the road. cha showed they. can play well at home vs boston and im sure cha would want payback vs wash..

i just think in the me min game, the lack of talent of minnesota will do them in. derrick will and rubioare bad scorers.. they dont make sots well.. pekovic can be neutralized.. expect min to score only 75 to 80 here

You are putting effort into your picks I like it. and hope you get em.
Turbovtk PM Turbovtk
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1676
 
Turbovtk
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#9149
Posted: 3/18/2013 12:25:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Turbovtk:

Turbovtk 25-11-2

MIA Heat -4

King James enough said... but this game will be the second most intense game during the streak (pre game hype) since the Pacers game. 

Turbovtk 25-11-2

MIA Heat -4

DEN Nuggets -3.5

reasoning for denver can be found in earlier posts.

Turbovtk PM Turbovtk
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1676
 
Turbovtk
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#9150
Posted: 3/18/2013 12:27:48 PM
Turbovtk 25-11-2

MIA Heat -4

DEN Nuggets -3.5

LA Laker -2.5

reasoning on another slip was waiting for lines to move- good thing I got heat in quick went to -5 the other to lines I was able to get .5 on them have not checked the public was was sold on -4 and -3 so getting -3.5 and -2.5 sealed it. Lets get em- 
Forum: Website Promotions Page 366 of 509 «  364 365 366 367 368   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View