Messages

Forum Index : Website Promotions : Messages Page 3 of 23 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
Author: [Website Promotions] Topic: Hello. I am new. Follow me and you will make money. No Gimmick.
bangbang88 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
bangbang88
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 43
Location:
#51
Posted: 12/20/2012 4:15:55 PM
i hope u hit everything so you can shut all these hating behind off .
quote
abadboycali send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
abadboycali
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 9375
Location: California
#52
Posted: 12/20/2012 4:19:52 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bogaty:

miami alongside lakers is the most overvalued team in nba at the moment they can lose to everyone.


haha true. Keep fading LAK n MIA . you win at the end of the season .
quote
abadboycali send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
abadboycali
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 9375
Location: California
#53
Posted: 12/20/2012 4:22:58 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ysaelee87:

Man people need to chill the he ll out on here..damn grammar Nazis...its the damn internet sometimes people want to just type n post..fu ck skimming 'threw' and correcting yourself..I swear some of yall complain bout the dumbest sh it...don't get yall panties in a bunch..and mitkid..let's see what u got...bol this season..

I hate grammar Nazis too.
quote
PlayinPlot send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
PlayinPlot
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 1178
Location:
#54
Posted: 12/20/2012 4:23:12 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by kaponofor3:

"lol WHERE does it say I said I went to MIT? Just because I named myself MITkid, and put up a picture, doesn't mean you should ASSUME I am from MIT."

In the words of the noted philosopher David Chappelle:

"The girl says "Oh uh-uh, wait a minute! Wait a minute! Just because I'm dressed this way does not make me a female!" Which is true. Gentlemen, that is true. Just because they dress a certain way doesn't mean they are a certain way. Don't ever forget it. But ladies, you must understand that is friggin confusing. It just is. Now that would be like me, Dave Chappelle, the comedian, walking down the street in a cop uniform. Somebody might run up on me, saying, "Oh, thank God. Officer, help us! Come on. They're over here. Help us!" "Oh-hoh! Just because I'm dressed this way does not make me a police officer!" See what I mean? All right, ladies, fine. You are not a female. But you are wearing a female's uniform."



love it
quote
MITkid send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
MITkid
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 105
Location: Massachusetts
#55
Posted: 12/20/2012 4:30:40 PM
lol oh my, I CANNOT BELIEVE that there is 3 pages of banter, just because some guy assumed I said I was from MIT and some idiots just started mouthing off. 

Look guys, lets just talk about basketball and making money. I will not respond to the trolls anymore. I know a lot of people are angry and need to vent because they are on their last cash advanced, but just chill out.

We are all here to make money. We should spend our energy and time fighting the books, not each other. With that being said, I will no longer respond to trolls or explain myself. I will post picks and respond to positive people and constructive criticism. 

Good luck guys.

Plays to recap since it prob got lost in the 3 pages of bickering:

MIN +4.5
DAL +5.5
POR +5.5

If OKC was not on a back to back, I would probably pass on MIN, but MIN defensive efficiency at home is excellent, and facing a somewhat tired OKC team, they should keep the game close and cover. 

Once again, good luck.
quote
pinballwizard send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
pinballwizard
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 9878
Location: Canada
#56
Posted: 12/20/2012 4:36:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MITkid:

Wow. Guys, first off, WHERE in my post did I say I went to MIT?!

WHERE?

Can you guys read?!

Here is my post again:

"Hey guys. Been a fan of this site for a while. Never signed up. Just had too much work to do. I finished school 6 months ago and took a long deserved break. 

I have paid my way threw school betting on sports. I won't go into details but just give you the basics. I am not asking for anything in return. No tout, no gimmicks, no websites. Just picks in this thread when I can post.

Good luck, and thank you. "

lol WHERE does it say I said I went to MIT? Just because I named myself MITkid, and put up a picture, doesn't mean you should ASSUME I am from MIT.

Yes I did go to college and I did pay my way THREW, THRU, POTATOE, POTATO, CALL THE GRAMMER POLICE, but I never said I went to MIT. You guys don't read. 

I said my results will speak for themselves. I never promised some super advanced MIT geek system, just picks. A lot of you need to get a life. 

Welcome to tghe site but if, as you say, you've been a longtime fan of the forum, then it should come as no secret to you that many of the people on here are simple idiots-morons-jerks-fool-garbage disturbers-and yes, blind!!!

Ignore all comments that taint your threads and picks, whether they be winners or losers and you'll be just fine. Best thing I ever did was stop posting picks on here and I havedn't felt or been better off. Prefer to throw in the periodic jab or left hook just to get some of the idiot's feathers up and then I refraim from even reading their comeback idiotic senseless remarks. I know folr a fact that definitely is as solid a punch as one can throw at many of these morons who use this site for nothing more than to cause and stir up garbage. There are however many solid cappers and once again I refuse to mention names but they know who they are without that mention. Anyway looking forward to monitoring your picks and comparing with my own. Bol! 

quote
kaponofor3 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
kaponofor3
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 35008
Location: California
#57
Posted: 12/20/2012 4:38:40 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MITkid:

lol oh my, I CANNOT BELIEVE that there is 3 pages of banter, just because some guy assumed I said I was from MIT and some idiots just started mouthing off. 

Look guys, lets just talk about basketball and making money. I will not respond to the trolls anymore. I know a lot of people are angry and need to vent because they are on their last cash advanced, but just chill out.

We are all here to make money. We should spend our energy and time fighting the books, not each other. With that being said, I will no longer respond to trolls or explain myself. I will post picks and respond to positive people and constructive criticism. 

Good luck guys.

Plays to recap since it prob got lost in the 3 pages of bickering:

MIN +4.5
DAL +5.5
POR +5.5

If OKC was not on a back to back, I would probably pass on MIN, but MIN defensive efficiency at home is excellent, and facing a somewhat tired OKC team, they should keep the game close and cover. 

Once again, good luck.




Where did you get MIN +4.5? Or did you buy points on that?
quote
kaponofor3 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
kaponofor3
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 35008
Location: California
#58
Posted: 12/20/2012 4:42:59 PM
"No gimmick ... except for my subtle representations that I went to MIT"
quote
MITkid send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
MITkid
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 105
Location: Massachusetts
#59
Posted: 12/20/2012 4:49:59 PM
I got early this morning. You can check the line movement history. 
quote
Banditz send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Banditz
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 172
Location:
#60
Posted: 12/20/2012 4:54:25 PM
Besides your name MITkid, and picture that looks like an MIT alumni ring... and your location "Massachucets" which is another implication that you went to MIT.

nah im pretty sure you "Paid your way 'THREW' school" at Joe Smith Community College. thats what you wanted everyone to think right?

quote
KEMPire send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
KEMPire
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 721
Location: California
#61
Posted: 12/20/2012 4:57:25 PM
I sure hope your wrong.. I got okc and miami.. Nevertheless, BOL buddy!
quote
JonnyT650 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
JonnyT650
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 21
Location:
#62
Posted: 12/20/2012 5:04:38 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ManassaMauler:

What school? Gasp.

Thank you for bringing that up. I noticed that too and couldn't believe it.
quote
kaponofor3 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
kaponofor3
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 35008
Location: California
#63
Posted: 12/20/2012 5:04:47 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MITkid:

I got early this morning. You can check the line movement history. 


I asked WHERE did you get that, not when.
quote
Raiders22 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Raiders22
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 5953
Location: United States
#64
Posted: 12/20/2012 5:04:57 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by hispeedapp:

I am just curious, what school did you attend to learn "Grammer?", just so I can make sure my kid does not make the mistake of attending this school.  

Good luck with your system.

I guess the same one you did---Grammar is correct spelling---unless you say it was a joke... 

quote
thekeynone send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
thekeynone
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 669
Location: California
#65
Posted: 12/20/2012 5:06:24 PM
Good luck Kid!!! We'll let your record speak for themselves!!!!
As far as haters go, ignore them completely.

BOL!!!
quote
Raiders22 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Raiders22
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 5953
Location: United States
#66
Posted: 12/20/2012 5:07:58 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by ManassaMauler:



https://www.google.com/search?q=grammer&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en.us:official&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb


There you go.

It isGRAMMAR  and it was not a typo or misspelling---he thought he spelled it right!  But the main thing is math skills are needed for betting more then grammar skills!! 

quote
brandvann send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
brandvann
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 560
Location:
#67
Posted: 12/20/2012 5:12:46 PM
With you on mavs and wolves! Not touching the other game but hope you get all 3! Good luck and welcome
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
TheForbes777 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
TheForbes777
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1226
Location: Missouri
#68
Posted: 12/20/2012 5:19:13 PM

Where'd that MIN +4.5 come from? You tease the line?

Either way, I'm new too man. Only loss I had this week was GSW vs. NO -7.5, missed by a point after they pulled away and stopped playing. I think with a close game, Rubio, and rest the Wolves keep it close and if they dont SU they lose by 2-3 at the most.

MIN: +3.5

OKC/MIN: OVER 199.5

I like that Portland play too, but I just have a bad feeling about that one with Aldridge out.

Good luck bro, non-stop-cappin'.

 

quote
tweezy044 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
tweezy044
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 40
Location: Hawaii
#69
Posted: 12/20/2012 5:22:31 PM
quote
SuperSlapem send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
SuperSlapem
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 3201
Location:
#70
Posted: 12/20/2012 5:31:33 PM
Derek Fisher is also out.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
NFLKiller
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
NFLKiller
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 328
Location: Illinois
#71
Posted: 12/20/2012 5:31:46 PM
I love all the minn backers, let me get OKC -3 at -103!

I agree with the stats and trends of the minn backers, but this is an ANGRY okc team.  That entire team is based off of Russel Westbrook's energy and effort, and he's giving a lot of it on this road trip.

I think push is worst-case scenario and OKC wins by 3, but I'm banking on the ole end-of-game free throw circus to cover.  Not a huge play, but a 1.5 unit roll for me.

BOL EVERYONE, and WELCOME MITKID from CUBOULDERKID :)
quote
Hawktalk
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Hawktalk
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 606
Location: Indiana
#72
Posted: 12/20/2012 5:47:31 PM
Good Luck Kid
quote
jjmurray
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
jjmurray
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 18
Location:
#73
Posted: 12/20/2012 5:49:54 PM
welcome and good luck! i think you go 2 wins 1 loss here..i have miami -6 only difference
quote
MITkid send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
MITkid
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 105
Location: Massachusetts
#74
Posted: 12/20/2012 7:24:54 PM
Hey JJ, 2-1 is great! It's all about the grind. I cap, make my bets, and rinse/repeat.

I used to use Pinnacle before they shipped out of US, so I switched to a local. I use 3 locals now as some won't take action at certain times so it's nice to have a backup in case one of them goes bust, gets busted, or both.
quote
kaponofor3 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
kaponofor3
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 35008
Location: California
#75
Posted: 12/20/2012 7:28:46 PM
So one of your locals gave you MIN +4.5?
quote
Forum Index : Website Promotions : Messages Page 3 of 23 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.