Hello. I am new. Follow me and you will make money. No Gimmick.

Forum: Website Promotions Page 21 of 23 «  19 20 21 22 23   »
Author: [Website Promotions] Topic: Hello. I am new. Follow me and you will make money. No Gimmick.
kaponofor3 PM kaponofor3
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 35340
 
kaponofor3
Participation Meter
Legend
quote#501
Posted: 12/28/2012 10:44:59 AM
Gee, what a shock. MIT going tout. NEVER saw that coming



Guy has one 5-1 night and thinks his stuff doesn't stink now.

Shooter101 PM Shooter101
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 0
 
Shooter101
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#502
Posted: 12/28/2012 10:45:40 AM
MIT I made an account just to let you know that there are so many other people like me who follow you and aren't hating on your picks, or posting in your thread, and that appreciate what you do. Keep it up. Don't let the haters get in the way of doing what you originally wanted to do. The record will speak for itself!
kaponofor3 PM kaponofor3
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 35340
 
kaponofor3
Participation Meter
Legend
quote#503
Posted: 12/28/2012 10:46:30 AM
Someone please post the picks he "PMs" you so that we can fade them. Guarantee he is sub-.500 for the next week. ALWAYS happens with touts when they make their move.
kaponofor3 PM kaponofor3
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 35340
 
kaponofor3
Participation Meter
Legend
quote#504
Posted: 12/28/2012 10:49:01 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Shooter101:

MIT I made an account just to let you know that there are so many other people like me who follow you and aren't hating on your picks, or posting in your thread, and that appreciate what you do. Keep it up. Don't let the haters get in the way of doing what you originally wanted to do. The record will speak for itself!


Hi MIT! How's your fake database coming along?
kaponofor3 PM kaponofor3
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 35340
 
kaponofor3
Participation Meter
Legend
quote#505
Posted: 12/28/2012 10:49:51 AM
I can't wait for a post from MIT or one of his SAFs talking about how sad and pathetic I am
FinesFan PM FinesFan
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1588
 
FinesFan
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#506
Posted: 12/28/2012 10:56:02 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by kaponofor3:

I can't wait for a post from MIT or one of his SAFs talking about how sad and pathetic I am

So much hate in you bro, let it go 
Phreakshow PM Phreakshow
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 43
 
Phreakshow
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#507
Posted: 12/28/2012 10:59:36 AM
Still laughing at " paid school through gambling "  bahahaha

robertdiaz12 PM robertdiaz12
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 1
 
robertdiaz12
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#508
Posted: 12/28/2012 11:03:52 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Raw-like-Sushi:

Been following your thread from day 1, and would like to see it continue. I like your style and your picks are very useful. Don't let all the hate get to you. It's only natural there will be some out there. I sent you a friend request the other day, hope you get around to accepting it. Just keep the thread going man, there is more of us out here appreciating it than there is hating on it...Pm'ing your picks individually would be more work don't ya think? Keep it up the good work Kid, you are a good man!

kaponofor3 PM kaponofor3
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 35340
 
kaponofor3
Participation Meter
Legend
quote#509
Posted: 12/28/2012 11:05:58 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by FinesFan:


So much hate in you bro, let it go 


No hate here -- just calling a spade a spade. This guy has been fraudulent since day one and when he gets called out on his BS, he gets ultra defensive rather than being honest. He acts like he is from MIT, but then he isn't, but then he is. He gives incorrect stats and then says its because of his super-secret-ultra database that is way too smart for idiots like me to understand.

When he says that I am a long term loser in sports and in life, that doesn't bother me. When he says something like "Kap's wife cheated on him because he spends time on covers?" Then he can go f*** himself and the ship he rode in out, f****** tout scum
ozukasho PM ozukasho
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 58
 
ozukasho
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#510
Posted: 12/28/2012 11:08:25 AM
bro send you a friend request....please accept..
kimoinsd808 PM kimoinsd808
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 4808
 
kimoinsd808
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#511
Posted: 12/28/2012 11:09:43 AM
There are so many gambling lemmings out there that make it easy for guys like MIT to bait and hook you. 

Anyone who doesn't see it is just a "hater".  Whatever the hell that means these days. 


kimoinsd808 PM kimoinsd808
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 4808
 
kimoinsd808
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#512
Posted: 12/28/2012 11:11:19 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ozukasho:

bro send you a friend request....please accept..


Another born loser without a clue.  Running around lost in the gambling world.  You poor, unfortunate soul.  May the gambling gods have mercy on you.
kimoinsd808 PM kimoinsd808
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 4808
 
kimoinsd808
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#513
Posted: 12/28/2012 11:12:23 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Shooter101:

MIT I made an account just to let you know that there are so many other people like me who follow you and aren't hating on your picks, or posting in your thread, and that appreciate what you do. Keep it up. Don't let the haters get in the way of doing what you originally wanted to do. The record will speak for itself!





kimoinsd808 PM kimoinsd808
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 4808
 
kimoinsd808
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#514
Posted: 12/28/2012 11:14:33 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by money2you:

Hey guys, I am 72% over the last 7 days, I started a new website www.nickspicksdaily.com, check it out. All of the picks are posted on the home page and they are totally free. Good luck!
follow me on twitter @nickspicksdaily


Another gambling predator, preying on the weak minded action junkie losers.  How do you look at yourself in the mirror?  You might as well sell crack to elementary school kids while you're at it. 
PGAromes82 PM PGAromes82
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 2427
 
PGAromes82
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#515
Posted: 12/28/2012 11:38:00 AM
Time to start a new thread. Easy to follow
PorkyinNS PM PorkyinNS
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 623
 
PorkyinNS
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#516
Posted: 12/28/2012 11:44:29 AM
Why would he start a new thread?....he just took his ball and went home.
Posted using a mobile device.
dao6911 PM dao6911
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 702
 
dao6911
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#517
Posted: 12/28/2012 11:47:38 AM
that why las vegas make money
we are not same boat or idea?
FinesFan PM FinesFan
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1588
 
FinesFan
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#518
Posted: 12/28/2012 11:51:46 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by kaponofor3:



No hate here -- just calling a spade a spade. This guy has been fraudulent since day one and when he gets called out on his BS, he gets ultra defensive rather than being honest. He acts like he is from MIT, but then he isn't, but then he is. He gives incorrect stats and then says its because of his super-secret-ultra database that is way too smart for idiots like me to understand.

When he says that I am a long term loser in sports and in life, that doesn't bother me. When he says something like "Kap's wife cheated on him because he spends time on covers?" Then he can go f*** himself and the ship he rode in out, f****** tout scum

Allright i feel ya..! 
Raiderpug PM Raiderpug
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2099
 
Raiderpug
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#519
Posted: 12/28/2012 11:56:01 AM
Gambling Lemmings!
Posted using a mobile device.
dao6911 PM dao6911
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 702
 
dao6911
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#520
Posted: 12/28/2012 11:56:24 AM
any hater think they are the best of the world never want to learn some   one else idea.
Madcapper33 PM Madcapper33
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 55
 
Madcapper33
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#521
Posted: 12/28/2012 11:57:04 AM
Why do you people care if he's a fraud? If he is a fraud, why do you care that he's going to rip off people on a website, people that you don't know?  I've read so much BS about "forum veterans" "tout", blah blah.  Who fking cares?  Some other aholes are doing the same thing in a very helpful thread in CFB section.  You people need to get a freaking life. 
Madcapper33 PM Madcapper33
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 55
 
Madcapper33
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#522
Posted: 12/28/2012 11:59:21 AM
It's such a pain in the behind to have to sift through pages of hate and nonsensical BS to find useful info in these threads.  If you don't like or agree with any picks, cool, move the f on.  and STFU.
kaponofor3 PM kaponofor3
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 35340
 
kaponofor3
Participation Meter
Legend
quote#523
Posted: 12/28/2012 12:03:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Madcapper33:

Why do you people care if he's a fraud? If he is a fraud, why do you care that he's going to rip off people on a website, people that you don't know?  I've read so much BS about "forum veterans" "tout", blah blah.  Who fking cares?  Some other aholes are doing the same thing in a very helpful thread in CFB section.  You people need to get a freaking life. 


Some of us care about our fellow degenerates and don't want to see people getting taken advantage of. Others are sociopaths and don't give a ****. To each their own I suppose.
Madcapper33 PM Madcapper33
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 55
 
Madcapper33
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#524
Posted: 12/28/2012 12:19:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by kaponofor3:



Some of us care about our fellow degenerates and don't want to see people getting taken advantage of. Others are sociopaths and don't give a ****. To each their own I suppose.

Do you really care that much about a bunch of people you don't know? do you really care about the "newbies"?  because it seems like every post a "newbie" makes on this website the "veterans" either laugh at them or just do not respond with any help or constructive criticism.  Hey, I wish everyone on this site the best of luck, but if you wipe out your life savings because you were dumb enough to wager it tailing someone that is a "fraud", then you deserve it.  IDK, I just love reading posts from all these gambling guardians that are just looking out for their fellow degenerates and newbies.  Hey, more power to you.  
tinoker55 PM tinoker55
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 18962
 
tinoker55
Participation Meter
MVP
quote#525
Posted: 12/28/2012 1:28:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Slovak:

Why does covers let these threads go on like this and then box them?
I was thinking the same about poolmans threads.. BUT they DONT get boxed for some reason..Maybe a takeoff from the SJP threads...Covers likes the Hollywooding theme i guess..?
Forum: Website Promotions Page 21 of 23 «  19 20 21 22 23   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.