Posted: 11/16/2012 11:38:11 PM
Originally Posted by pinballwizard:
You've been tailing him have you but happened to lay off his last two or three plays. Yeah everyone hits a bump in the road at some point. It's just the size of the bump that becomes relevant.
1) Yes - have gone 3-5 in the last 8 plays - 38% win rate - not thrilled!
2) Yes - feel not reading the games best at the moment, but this is a marathon, NOT a sprint
3) People shouldn't be tailing blindly - make no mistake of that!
4) But if you are tailing blindly, then you should NOT be 'picking & choosing' which plays to tail on - as you may miss the wins and just hit the losses
5) And if you have been playing every play, you'll be sitting at a respectable 19-7 YTD (73% win rate), even allowing for the recent 38% run
Good luck with your remaining plays