Lebron Questionable for Game 7?

Forum: NBA Betting Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: Lebron Questionable for Game 7?
LawsonJames PM LawsonJames
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 31214
 
LawsonJames
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 6/8/2012 2:51:16 AM
According to my sources or lack thereof Lebron is questionable for Game 7 due to back spasms for carrying Dwayne Wade.


Take it for what its worth. Vegas will adjust the line 


Btw can somebody get Wade a wheelchair so Lebron can just push him 
LawsonJames PM LawsonJames
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 31214
 
LawsonJames
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 6/8/2012 2:54:27 AM
LeBron has the highest career avg in elimination games with 31.4. No. 2: Jordan 31.3.




ATLGettinPaper PM ATLGettinPaper
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 12309
 
ATLGettinPaper
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 6/8/2012 2:55:31 AM
I don't know, but D-Wade better get his head examined after that Boston fan bounced that ball of his noggin, ha ha....  Make sure he ain't got a concussion.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPHphqfrhAY
LawsonJames PM LawsonJames
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 31214
 
LawsonJames
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 6/8/2012 3:04:05 AM
Has Dwayne Wade turned into Lebron's version of Mo Williams in Cleveland?


Good for 20 at the end of the night but no one notices 
sandrez7 PM sandrez7
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1192
 
sandrez7
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/8/2012 3:04:07 AM
DeezyAZ81 PM DeezyAZ81
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 3244
 
DeezyAZ81
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/8/2012 3:06:05 AM
[Quote: Originally Posted by LawsonJames] LeBron has the highest career avg in elimination games with 31.4. No. 2: Jordan 31.3.




[/Quote

Did you happen to catch his team's record in those games compared to MJ?  


3BallBomber PM 3BallBomber
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 13760
 
3BallBomber
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 6/8/2012 3:12:33 AM
Wade played like a chump
LawsonJames PM LawsonJames
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 31214
 
LawsonJames
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 6/8/2012 3:22:59 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81:

Originally Posted by LawsonJames] LeBron has the highest career avg in elimination games with 31.4. No. 2: Jordan 31.3.




[/Quote

Did you happen to catch his team's record in those games compared to MJ?  




You can't compare them. Jordan's teams were better than Lebron's Cleveland teams.


Lebron's record in elimination games got better tonight and will again get better in game 7 
DeezyAZ81 PM DeezyAZ81
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 3244
 
DeezyAZ81
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/8/2012 3:32:31 AM
Not really Jordan's teams early in his career with guys like Dave Corzine, Sidney Green, Tony Brown, Rod Higgins, Oakley plus a bunch of other guys you never heard of were not better than lebron's Cleveland teams.  Mind you this was in 86 the year MJ dropped 63 against champion caliber Celtics whom they lost to in the playoffs.  Most of his losses in elmination games were in the mid late 80s before the Bulls had any talent. 
cashin PM cashin
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 12718
 
cashin
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 6/8/2012 3:43:04 AM
Lebron's obviously a great player especially when the pressure is off & Mia's always been a good front running team, but I would have loved to have seen what would've happened had Bos hit a couple of 3's & cut it to 5/6 in the 2nd half.
DeezyAZ81 PM DeezyAZ81
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 3244
 
DeezyAZ81
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/8/2012 3:44:34 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LawsonJames:



You can't compare them. Jordan's teams were better than Lebron's Cleveland teams.


Lebron's record in elimination games got better tonight and will again get better in game 7 


Check those bulls 84-88 rosters.  They weren't nearly as good Bron's cleveland teams.  Good try though.  Even Scotties rookie year late 80's he didn't play much as he wasn't developed yet.
robbypark PM robbypark
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 2128
 
robbypark
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/8/2012 4:00:08 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81:



Check those bulls 84-88 rosters.  They weren't nearly as good Bron's cleveland teams.  Good try though.  Even Scotties rookie year late 80's he didn't play much as he wasn't developed yet.


This is so wrong it's not even funny.  The entire rest of the Cleveland roster when Lebron took them to the finals were all below average C- players.
yousajiveturkey PM yousajiveturkey
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 249
 
yousajiveturkey
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/8/2012 4:02:22 AM
Jordan 2-9 in playoff games before Scottie came in to the picture.... The Hate is strong for Lebron it's not even funny. Danny ferry thought its be funny to surround him with varajao, mo Williams, boobie Gibson, big z, Jameson, Hickson, delonte, etc.. N expect him to stay in the shithole
Posted using a mobile device.
DeezyAZ81 PM DeezyAZ81
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 3244
 
DeezyAZ81
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/8/2012 4:03:23 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by robbypark:



This is so wrong it's not even funny.  The entire rest of the Cleveland roster when Lebron took them to the finals were all below average C- players.


And what level were the Dave Corzine type players MJ played with A+?  Some of you guys are so clueless and biased it's absurd.  Mj also played in a much tougher era of basketball.  Cool lebron took cleveland to the finals in a watered down Eastern Conference that year and promptly got swept.  Nicely done.  You can say the same thing about Allen Iverson when he took Philly to the Finals in the early 00's his team had less talent than Lebrons team
DeezyAZ81 PM DeezyAZ81
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 3244
 
DeezyAZ81
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/8/2012 4:06:12 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by yousajiveturkey:

Jordan 2-9 in playoff games before Scottie came in to the picture.... The Hate is strong for Lebron it's not even funny. Danny ferry thought its be funny to surround him with varajao, mo Williams, boobie Gibson, big z, Jameson, Hickson, delonte, etc.. N expect him to stay in the shithole


Cool story bro.  Jordan 2-9 early in his career playing against much better competition in the east than Lebron was at the time with Cleveland.  Jordan had to go thru the dynasty Boston celtics and Bad Boy pistons.  A little stiffer competition in the east I'd say than what lebron had to face while with Cleveland. 
yousajiveturkey PM yousajiveturkey
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 249
 
yousajiveturkey
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/8/2012 4:08:58 AM
So I guess MJ wasn't winning many elimination games prior.. I'm not saying lbj is on MJ's level.. That's stupid, no one is.. I'm old enough to remember him dominate games..

Only an idiot would think that Miami is still wades team.. He's just a shell of himself n James gotta do exactly what he had to do in cleveland n that's single handly carry this team on his back to make the finals.. N what's sad is, Lebron will prob avg 26/8/8 n shoot 50%+ from the field n still b blamed for Miami not winning it all lol
Posted using a mobile device.
yousajiveturkey PM yousajiveturkey
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 249
 
yousajiveturkey
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/8/2012 4:11:08 AM
Too bad it isn't a story. It's facts. Jordan wasn't winning much early in his years due to the fact the team around him wasn't good. U can't say if MJ was in Cleveland, they'd win multiple titles etc.. You'll never know. When ur teams r garbage, why would u chose who's garbage stinks worse?
Posted using a mobile device.
DeezyAZ81 PM DeezyAZ81
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 3244
 
DeezyAZ81
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/8/2012 4:12:10 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by yousajiveturkey:

So I guess MJ wasn't winning many elimination games prior.. I'm not saying lbj is on MJ's level.. That's stupid, no one is.. I'm old enough to remember him dominate games..

Only an idiot would think that Miami is still wades team.. He's just a shell of himself n James gotta do exactly what he had to do in cleveland n that's single handly carry this team on his back to make the finals.. N what's sad is, Lebron will prob avg 26/8/8 n shoot 50%+ from the field n still b blamed for Miami not winning it all lol


 I agree LBJ will never be MJ and the heat are now Lebrons team.  You ever think that Wade and LBJ just may not mesh well together because they are both ball dominant?  Wade is 30 years old should be in his prime.  I hate people saying he is a shell of himself.  Maybe he and LBJ just can't co-exist?  everyone wants to just assume Wade isn't himself.  Maybe the two just don't have the chemistry on the court.  It's rare that they both have good games together.  Just an observation
DeezyAZ81 PM DeezyAZ81
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 3244
 
DeezyAZ81
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/8/2012 4:16:49 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by yousajiveturkey:

Too bad it isn't a story. It's facts. Jordan wasn't winning much early in his years due to the fact the team around him wasn't good. U can't say if MJ was in Cleveland, they'd win multiple titles etc.. You'll never know. When ur teams r garbage, why would u chose who's garbage stinks worse?


Exactly my point.  Jordan's teams early in his career were crap but people forget that because they only refer to the title teams.  Jordan had less talent on his team early than Lebron in his career before Scottie and Horace arrived.  And people who never even followed the Bulls are telling me his teams were more talented that couldn't name one player on the Bulls roster during that era outside of MJ.  Do your research folks.  Also as I mentioned the level of competition in the East back then was also much stronger with the C's and Pistons at the highest level in the NBA.  The West for the last decade and beyond has been by far superior to the East. 
yousajiveturkey PM yousajiveturkey
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 249
 
yousajiveturkey
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/8/2012 4:22:34 AM
^^ I guess I say wades a shell of himself because he just looks drained.. Idk if it's the constant beating he took over his career driving it to the cup.. But he doesn't look like he has the same 100% motor he had a couple years back carrying miami just to make the playoffs? I agree at the fact they may not mesh as well.. Their games mimic each others.. But If ur Miami n u need to trade one or the other, I hope it's wade that ur trading..
Posted using a mobile device.
senbet PM senbet
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 278
 
senbet
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/8/2012 6:53:27 AM
I have no idea what's up with Wade.

luckily Bosh is back and it opens up things for him more and maybe he can get going.
XLR8 PM XLR8
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 550
 
XLR8
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 6/8/2012 7:20:53 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81:

Originally Posted by LawsonJames] LeBron has the highest career avg in elimination games with 31.4. No. 2: Jordan 31.3.




[/Quote

Did you happen to catch his team's record in those games compared to MJ?  




Yes I did happen to catch it. MJ was 2-6 in elimination games. Lebron is 1-6 but will be 2-6 after Saturday, your POINT?
331stang PM 331stang
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 694
 
331stang
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 6/8/2012 9:09:50 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81:

Originally Posted by LawsonJames] LeBron has the highest career avg in elimination games with 31.4. No. 2: Jordan 31.3.




[/Quote6-7 isnt a record to gloat about ,wilt was 12-3

Did you happen to catch his team's record in those games compared to MJ?  


WickedD PM WickedD
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 2532
 
WickedD
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/8/2012 9:12:35 AM
DeezyAZ81 PM DeezyAZ81
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 3244
 
DeezyAZ81
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/8/2012 12:16:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by XLR8:



Yes I did happen to catch it. MJ was 2-6 in elimination games. Lebron is 1-6 but will be 2-6 after Saturday, your POINT?


Ummm way off and wrong! try again! Love how people just make stats up on here.   Lawson is referring to the stat they showed on sportscenter.  They showed bron now 3-6 in elimination games.  MJ 6-7.  Most of those losses coming early in his career.  Obviously he didn't lose many late with the Bulls. 
Forum: NBA Betting Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.