Messages

Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages Page 8 of 33 «  6 7 8 9 10   »
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: Lebron James is 1000x better than Michael Jordan
DanTos8715 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DanTos8715
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 10209
Location: Michigan
#176
Posted: 5/28/2012 11:18:14 PM
Yeah Lebron sure does show up in those double digit wins, now doesn't he.

This post doesn't even need a response but I'll give you one MOTHEREFFING WORD to diffuse this whole nonsense.  Something that MJ was the best at, and Lebron is one of the worst at.


CLUTCH
quote
BostonCelticFTW send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
BostonCelticFTW
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 959
Location:
#177
Posted: 5/29/2012 12:26:51 AM
you dont know what clutch is, there is no reason lebron need to be clutch, why? Because the game is over before the 4th quarter has even started. Michael Jordan ALLOWED those situations to happen because he is so awful compared to Lebron, Lebron do not allow the games to be that close, he gets the confident wins.
quote
DanTos8715 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DanTos8715
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 10209
Location: Michigan
#178
Posted: 5/29/2012 12:41:29 AM
Michael Jordan has hit game winning shots to win a college championship, playoff series, and NBA Championships.

When Lebron does any one of those 3, get back to me.  Until then, keep thinking about "what if". Keep feeling great about blowout wins over teams that are far inferior to the Heat.
quote
ocd send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ocd
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1581
Location: Delaware
#179
Posted: 5/29/2012 1:13:49 AM

i actually feel dumb commenting on this dumb behind topic.

jordan is on another planet then anyone...

lebron will end up being like wilt....

quote
ocd send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ocd
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1581
Location: Delaware
#180
Posted: 5/29/2012 1:20:34 AM

last time i checked they called the man ''air'' jordan.

mj was one hell of an athlete.

lebron just taller and bigger. doesnt mean better athlete.

mj's will and brain wud defeat anyone. so how can lebron be better?

and mj wasnt playing during a transitonal period in the nba.

mj was the transition....

quote
djchronicles send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
djchronicles
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 102
Location:
#181
Posted: 5/29/2012 1:20:37 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by earl24343:

He's by far more talented than Jordan.. no doubt about it

The rings will come

Ya his talent got him MVPs. Jordans talent plus his killer instinct got him Championships. 
quote
djchronicles send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
djchronicles
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 102
Location:
#182
Posted: 5/29/2012 1:22:16 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BostonCelticFTW:

you dont know what clutch is, there is no reason lebron need to be clutch, why? Because the game is over before the 4th quarter has even started. Michael Jordan ALLOWED those situations to happen because he is so awful compared to Lebron, Lebron do not allow the games to be that close, he gets the confident wins.

If there was no reason for him to be clutch then how come he doesnt have any championships yet?? If all of his games are over before the 4th than he should have multiple championships right??
quote
KobezKing send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
KobezKing
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 16101
Location:
#183
Posted: 5/29/2012 1:24:26 AM
will people just stop commenting on this stupid fuckin thread so we dont have to see it anymore.  Fact not opinion if ant 1 even thinks for 1 second that lebron is better than jordan then they are either A) Retarded or B) 15 years old and never saw jordan play.  It is not even close and for this topic to even b brought up when lebron is 9 years in and won NOTHING in his career is even more ridiculous.  If lebron goes on to win 5 6 7 rings then 10 years from now this will b a good discussion but for now just stop it cuz its the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard
quote
ocd send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ocd
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1581
Location: Delaware
#184
Posted: 5/29/2012 1:24:53 AM

its like saying

n'sync is better then the beatles...

quote
BostonCelticFTW send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
BostonCelticFTW
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 959
Location:
#185
Posted: 5/29/2012 2:17:34 AM
Why he doesnt have any championship rings? Because his team around him is awful. No depth in bench AT ALL, this bench is so friggin pathetic, Shane Battier missing TOTALLY wide open 3 point shots, Dwyane Wade sleeping for the first 3½ quarters, a horrible coach making bad calls, a team in totally disarray. Chris Bosh fading away whenever he wants to. But WHO changes this? Lebron does. As this big big leader he is, he makes Miami Heat look like a contender, no1 have ever made a team look this good, but Lebron can because he looks like he plays for 3-4 people. He is amazing.

Take a look at Michael Jordan, Pippen made this guy look good better than he was. He was surrounded by good players, he had a good Defense, a good coach, great bench with lots of depth, and good strong players around him. Also, Michael played in a league where they didnt play defense at all, have u guys even watched his game winning shots? All of them were scored without any coverage.

Even Carmelo Anthony is more clutch than Michael Jordan, he is way more covered when he sinks dem 3's.


Also, Lebron has lots of years in him, he is never injured, he is a fighter and a true warrior, he will probably be standing with 6 rings in 10 years, so stop talking smacking, even if he doesn't win this year he still has lots of shots of grabbing some rings, in a much tougher and more even league. When jordan played the only good team was Chicago, the rest of the teams sucked horribly behind.

You are so pathetic if you think Michael is even close to Jordans level.
quote
djchronicles send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
djchronicles
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 102
Location:
#186
Posted: 5/29/2012 2:22:06 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BostonCelticFTW:

.



You are so pathetic if you think Michael is even close to Jordans level.


Retard
quote
KobezKing send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
KobezKing
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 16101
Location:
#187
Posted: 5/29/2012 2:22:45 AM
u my friend are a moron u must b 1 of the 15 year olds i was talkin about
quote
djchronicles send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
djchronicles
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 102
Location:
#188
Posted: 5/29/2012 2:23:53 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BostonCelticFTW:

 

You are so pathetic if you think Michael is even close to Jordans level.


What you were really thinking and meant to say was:

You are so pathetic if you think Lebron is even close to Jordans level. 

Jordan was so good you cant even get him out of your head.
quote
Asomugha send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
Asomugha
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 5598
Location: Denmark
#189
Posted: 5/29/2012 2:24:06 AM
sit down Los Angeles bandwaggon guy, your season is done.
quote
KobezKing send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
KobezKing
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 16101
Location:
#190
Posted: 5/29/2012 2:25:10 AM
guess what dickhead jordan never played with a guy on wades level pippen was never considered top 5 player in league nor did jordan eva have a top power forward in league all rodman did was rebound an play d so i dont wna hear the bullshit that lebron dont have supportin cast.  Lebron doesnt even compare to kobes career neva mind jordans friggin morons
quote
Asomugha send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
Asomugha
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 5598
Location: Denmark
#191
Posted: 5/29/2012 2:25:22 AM
Boston, i agree with u that Lebron is a better player if u look at it, however he doesnt have any rings, but i wouldnt say that it is the only factor that tells if u are a better player or not. With or without rings i'd say he is better, and i believe he will get a few rings.
quote
BostonCelticFTW send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
BostonCelticFTW
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 959
Location:
#192
Posted: 5/29/2012 2:28:43 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by KobezKing:

guess what dickhead jordan never played with a guy on wades level pippen was never considered top 5 player in league nor did jordan eva have a top power forward in league all rodman did was rebound an play d so i dont wna hear the bullshit that lebron dont have supportin cast.  Lebron doesnt even compare to kobes career neva mind jordans friggin morons


take a look at the forum, everyone whine and complain how friggin horrible Wade is and he was only good in 2006, now y'all telling me that Wade is a top notch player? it doesnt make sense. Pippen was insane, and id much rather play with him than wade.
quote
EastOakland send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
EastOakland
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 3853
Location: California
#193
Posted: 5/29/2012 2:30:35 AM

Real idiot to think lebron is even 2 times better than Jordan. Win 3 leave the game and win 3 more and be MVP in every single championship. Lebron hasn't won back to back scoring titles Jordan won back to back to back. One of the few players to have an MVP and defensive player of the year. What about just the fact that in the last seconds of the game he is FEARLESS while this bald baboon Lebron is a nervous reck biting his fingernails missing FTs??? Lebron is just an athletic freak that plays his heart out every night and puts more effort than anyone.

No point in arguing with you, you know nothing about sports if you say Lebron is better than Jordan. I think you were high when you made this thread, or you love attention. Real fuckin moron. Oh yeah Lebron won't win a title this year and he will not win one next year.

quote
EastOakland send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
EastOakland
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 3853
Location: California
#194
Posted: 5/29/2012 2:31:56 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by BostonCelticFTW:

you dont know what clutch is, there is no reason lebron need to be clutch, why? Because the game is over before the 4th quarter has even started. Michael Jordan ALLOWED those situations to happen because he is so awful compared to Lebron, Lebron do not allow the games to be that close, he gets the confident wins.

 Who writes something like this?

quote
djchronicles send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
djchronicles
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 102
Location:
#195
Posted: 5/29/2012 2:35:05 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BostonCelticFTW:



take a look at the forum, everyone whine and complain how friggin horrible Wade is and he was only good in 2006, now y'all telling me that Wade is a top notch player? it doesnt make sense. Pippen was insane, and id much rather play with him than wade.

He is a top notch player you tard. They wouldnt even be in this series if it wasnt for him going off. Sure Lebron was able to still put up good numbers but it was pretty obvious that Wade was the MVP for the series against the Pacers.
quote
KobezKing send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
KobezKing
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 16101
Location:
#196
Posted: 5/29/2012 2:38:05 AM
if u really believe wade is awful and not a top notch player then u are dumber than i thought.  he only averaged 33 points a game last 3 on 62% shooting but not top notch lol  theres probably 3 guys in whole league that can do that  Kobe Lebron durant and wade top 4 players in league.  and pippen was a great player but never a superstar like wade
quote
KobezKing send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
KobezKing
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 16101
Location:
#197
Posted: 5/29/2012 2:40:05 AM
wade took over that series against pacers after he got his knee drained u could see he was back its just amazing how dumb people are if u wana compare lebron to some 1 jordan should never b mentioned u should compare him to the bigO put up big numbers but wins nothing
quote
BostonCelticFTW send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
BostonCelticFTW
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 959
Location:
#198
Posted: 5/29/2012 2:45:23 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by djchronicles:


He is a top notch player you tard. They wouldnt even be in this series if it wasnt for him going off. Sure Lebron was able to still put up good numbers but it was pretty obvious that Wade was the MVP for the series against the Pacers.


MVP in the series against Pacers?

I remember when this series was played, after pacers were up 2-1 everyone wanted Wade to be benched for the rest of the season


quote
KobezKing send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
KobezKing
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 16101
Location:
#199
Posted: 5/29/2012 2:46:15 AM
1 more thing Lebron 2 and 8 in nba finals games never scoring 25 points in any of those games.  MJ averaged 34 points per game and was 24 and 11 record wise in finals games
quote
KobezKing send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
KobezKing
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 16101
Location:
#200
Posted: 5/29/2012 2:47:37 AM
u dont have a leg to stand on when tryin to say lbj better than mj
quote
Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages Page 8 of 33 «  6 7 8 9 10   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.