if i were van gundy id resign...

Forum: NBA Betting Page 2 of 2  1 2  
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: if i were van gundy id resign...
badlands PM badlands
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 54781
 
badlands
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 4/5/2012 10:22:12 PM
i would love to be in that locker room right now. how does he even look at them? seriously..its gotta be like when you r in a relationship and one person cheats but you both know it..you gotta face each other 1 more time but you know its over.  he knows they quit..they know they quit...the world saw it.   hopefully someone is taping it 
hugh613 PM hugh613
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 8269
 
hugh613
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/5/2012 10:32:40 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by badlands:

i would love to be in that locker room right now. how does he even look at them? seriously..its gotta be like when you r in a relationship and one person cheats but you both know it..you gotta face each other 1 more time but you know its over.  he knows they quit..they know they quit...the world saw it.   hopefully someone is taping it 

badlands PM badlands
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 54781
 
badlands
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 4/5/2012 10:37:51 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by hugh613:



hugh..the only chance gundy has to save the locker room is to sit down with a guitar and sing this to the guys..it would lighten the mood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byQIPdHMpjc
paradox PM paradox
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 1538
 
paradox
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/5/2012 10:45:11 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by badlands:


hugh..the only chance gundy has to save the locker room is to sit down with a guitar and sing this to the guys..it would lighten the mood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byQIPdHMpjc


Me i'd rather just smash the friggin guitar in Howards face.
hugh613 PM hugh613
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 8269
 
hugh613
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/5/2012 10:47:27 PM
To be honest, I don't know why he doesn't just step down now - he'd still come off looking like the 'good' guy in the court of public opinion, and it's not like he'd be sitting around for too long (hello LA Clippers).

It's like these guys that invoke their "no trade" clause - if it was me, I'd just say "You don't want me around? Well, go darn yourselves..."
badlands PM badlands
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 54781
 
badlands
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 4/5/2012 10:48:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by paradox:



Me i'd rather just smash the friggin guitar in Howards face.

or that 
badlands PM badlands
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 54781
 
badlands
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 4/5/2012 10:48:38 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by hugh613:

To be honest, I don't know why he doesn't just step down now - he'd still come off looking like the 'good' guy in the court of public opinion, and it's not like he'd be sitting around for too long (hello LA Clippers).

It's like these guys that invoke their "no trade" clause - if it was me, I'd just say "You don't want me around? Well, go darn yourselves..."

yup agree 100%
gfinger PM gfinger
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 8197
 
gfinger
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 4/5/2012 11:13:26 PM
Right on badlands. If I was Van Gundy I'd tell Howard to get lost. Dude has proved absolutely nothing in the NBA, except a few sweet dunks. Get lost Howard, you couldn't even win a championship with Phil Jackson coaching you.
popeyoss PM popeyoss
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2619
 
popeyoss
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/5/2012 11:18:03 PM
may I repeat........$4.3million 
D_Unit PM D_Unit
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 2642
 
D_Unit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/5/2012 11:21:13 PM
Dwight is an unprofessional and the hard-working people of America should be disgusted w/ his lack luster performance in which he gets paid over 80k to play 48 mins a game.
winnerwinner99 PM winnerwinner99
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 2263
 
winnerwinner99
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/5/2012 11:22:11 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by badlands:

i wouldnt give them the satisfaction of firing me because their primadonna girl superstar wanted me out. guy is a good coach. works his behind off. what the nba has become is comical with the way the players run the asylum. the fuckin guy cant even shoot a free throw yet he s takin down a team and has had them at their balls for months..should i stay or should i go.... can u imagine "A" football player trying to oust a coach? what lebron, bosh, and wade started in miami is gonna become the norm now for superstars. i mean you never saw this with bird, magic, or jordan in that era. you can argue they all had good teams and coaches they liked but come on.  the way the players are holding teams hostage now is a joke. this orlando team is freakin good and look at them...its because van gundy all of a sudden cant coach? 

you know what the problem is with the NBA...the team's roster is so small that one player makes so much of a difference its unreal...the players take the team hostage...and the owners side with the player before the coach because of the bottom line...now, i dont know if the NBA has a program to help these players understand how to behave or how to show respect...but if they dont they need one...classless players are everywhere...howard, bynum, iverson, vince carter to name a few...we need more shaq's, ray allens, durants, nash's etc
Forum: NBA Betting Page 2 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.