WEDNESDAY NBA 2/29/12

Forum: NBA Betting Page 2 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: WEDNESDAY NBA 2/29/12
PapaShango PM PapaShango
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 22892
 
PapaShango
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 2/29/2012 2:35:10 PM
Bulls/Spurs Over went up 3 points.  No value there anymore.  Also eliminating Nuggets.  Line stinks. 

(Leans):

76ers
Bobcats
Cavaliers/Knicks Under
Bucks (Gooden, Jackson)
Raptors (Bargnani)
Raptors/Hornets Over
(Bargnani)
Mavericks/Grizzlies Over (Young)
Rockets (Millsap, Bell)
Bulls (Neal, Leonard, Splitter, Ford)

Timberwolves
Warriors

yoshi85 PM yoshi85
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 856
 
yoshi85
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/29/2012 2:46:06 PM

Hey Godfather Uh I mean Papa Shango

On the Mem/Dal game person Bavetta is the head ref with an O/U of 18-8 with an average score of 195.7 with te line at 182 with dallas and mem coming off the break, I smell a Smash em play.

PapaShango PM PapaShango
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 22892
 
PapaShango
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 2/29/2012 2:46:48 PM
No Bargnani, no bet.  Both Raptors bets are off my card.  9 plays remain.  Have to get down to 3.  Sorry this is taking so long.  Trying to come up with the best card possible. 

(Leans):

76ers
Bobcats
Cavaliers/Knicks Under
Bucks (Gooden, Jackson)

Mavericks/Grizzlies Over (Young)
Rockets (Millsap, Bell)
Bulls (Neal, Leonard, Splitter, Ford)

Timberwolves
Warriors
PapaShango PM PapaShango
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 22892
 
PapaShango
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 2/29/2012 2:47:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by yoshi85:

Hey Godfather Uh I mean Papa Shango

On the Mem/Dal game person Bavetta is the head ref with an O/U of 18-8 with an average score of 195.7 with te line at 182 with dallas and mem coming off the break, I smell a Smash em play.



I was going to take a look at the refs soon.  Thanks for the heads up brother. 
yoshi85 PM yoshi85
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 856
 
yoshi85
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/29/2012 2:51:07 PM
Oh yea, As I was typing the line moved up 183, I think it's gonna go higher by tip
PapaShango PM PapaShango
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 22892
 
PapaShango
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 2/29/2012 3:07:12 PM
Kobe is now upgraded to probable.  I'm laying off that game.  Smells like garbage. 

(Leans):

76ers
Bobcats
Cavaliers/Knicks Under
Bucks (Gooden, Jackson)

Mavericks/Grizzlies Over (Young)
Rockets (Millsap, Bell)
Bulls (Neal, Leonard, Splitter, Ford)

Warriors
ManassaMauler PM ManassaMauler
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 57530
 
ManassaMauler
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 2/29/2012 3:08:57 PM
bol
PapaShango PM PapaShango
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 22892
 
PapaShango
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 2/29/2012 3:21:17 PM
Not going against the Spurs at home tonight.  Will lay off the Bulls after they won a tough game at home last night.

(Leans):

76ers
Bobcats
Cavaliers/Knicks Under
Bucks (Gooden, Jackson)

Mavericks/Grizzlies Over (Young)
Rockets (Millsap, Bell)

Warriors
yoshi85 PM yoshi85
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 856
 
yoshi85
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/29/2012 3:28:36 PM

Why the love for the sixers? isnt Hawes still out?

PapaShango PM PapaShango
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 22892
 
PapaShango
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 2/29/2012 3:31:07 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by yoshi85:

Why the love for the sixers? isnt Hawes still out?



Yes, but there's no reason why the Thunder should be favored in Philly.  Only two teams have been favorites in Philly this season.  Bulls, which the 76ers covered, followed by the Heat which they were completely outmatched.  Still not sure if Philly will be on my card though. 
Absolutxedge22 PM Absolutxedge22
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 13497
 
Absolutxedge22
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 2/29/2012 3:31:30 PM
I think the two best plays on your current leans is:

1) Mavericks and Grizzlies over.

2) Cavaliers and Knicks under.

Not sure about a third selection. Good luck tonight.
PapaShango PM PapaShango
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 22892
 
PapaShango
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 2/29/2012 3:33:45 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Absolutxedge22:

I think the two best plays on your current leans is:

1) Mavericks and Grizzlies over.

2) Cavaliers and Knicks under.

Not sure about a third selection. Good luck tonight.


Both look nice.  Thanks brother. 
PapaShango PM PapaShango
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 22892
 
PapaShango
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 2/29/2012 3:34:39 PM
Not quite sure why the Knicks total has made it to 196 already.  I have the game capped at 189. 
kaponofor3 PM kaponofor3
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 35338
 
kaponofor3
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 2/29/2012 3:39:07 PM
Great call on the GSW/IND game UNDER last night
andreagassi6969 PM andreagassi6969
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 20289
 
andreagassi6969
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 2/29/2012 3:40:58 PM
PapaShango PM PapaShango
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 22892
 
PapaShango
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 2/29/2012 3:43:20 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by kaponofor3:

Great call on the GSW/IND game UNDER last night


Thanks brother.  How's the baby boy? 
adaisyifyoudo PM adaisyifyoudo
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 6
 
adaisyifyoudo
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 2/29/2012 3:45:46 PM
Hey fellas, new here. Any thoughts on the spurs/bulls game? I feel this is a great opportunity to take the spurs with so little points at home. Chicago played a tough game last night and you know pop will have his boys ready for this game coming off the break. I see a lot of value in the spurs at home tonight. Any input would be nice. BOL tonight
PapaShango PM PapaShango
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 22892
 
PapaShango
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 2/29/2012 3:49:57 PM
Don't trust the Bucks tonight with a healthy Celtics starting 5 tonight at home.  6 plays left. 

(Leans):

76ers
Bobcats
Cavaliers/Knicks Under

Mavericks/Grizzlies Over (Young)
Rockets (Millsap, Bell)

Warriors
PapaShango PM PapaShango
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 22892
 
PapaShango
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 2/29/2012 3:50:44 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by adaisyifyoudo:

Hey fellas, new here. Any thoughts on the spurs/bulls game? I feel this is a great opportunity to take the spurs with so little points at home. Chicago played a tough game last night and you know pop will have his boys ready for this game coming off the break. I see a lot of value in the spurs at home tonight. Any input would be nice. BOL tonight


I leaned Bulls because everyone is healthy, but not playing it because the game is in San Antonio and the Bulls played last night. 
PapaShango PM PapaShango
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 22892
 
PapaShango
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 2/29/2012 3:52:29 PM
Millsap and Raja are OUT tonight.  Rockets look very nice. 

(Leans):

76ers
Bobcats
Cavaliers/Knicks Under

Mavericks/Grizzlies Over
Rockets

Warriors
FrankShades PM FrankShades
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 112
 
FrankShades
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 2/29/2012 3:54:27 PM
FYI - Chandler may sit out tonigh's game since the Knicks don't play again till Sunday and his wrist has not healed.
Posted using a mobile device.
Absolutxedge22 PM Absolutxedge22
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 13497
 
Absolutxedge22
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 2/29/2012 3:55:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by FrankShades:

FYI - Chandler may sit out tonigh's game since the Knicks don't play again till Sunday and his wrist has not healed.


Might need to wait closer to game time. Chandler plays some nice defense.
yoshi85 PM yoshi85
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 856
 
yoshi85
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/29/2012 3:56:13 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by PapaShango:



Yes, but there's no reason why the Thunder should be favored in Philly.  Only two teams have been favorites in Philly this season.  Bulls, which the 76ers covered, followed by the Heat which they were completely outmatched.  Still not sure if Philly will be on my card though. 

Cool, also Curtis Blair is the head, the last ten games Blair has called for the Thunder they're 9-1 and all but two games they have scored under a 100 (most recent was a 100-85 win in LA on the 2/23) Infact each ref in tonights game that has headed an OKC game rather home or away has let them score over a hundred and beat their opposition by DD ( http://www.covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/nba/matchups/g5_referees_10.html)

adaisyifyoudo PM adaisyifyoudo
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 6
 
adaisyifyoudo
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 2/29/2012 4:02:45 PM
Much appreciated Dr.Shango. In my humble opinion I would nix the Knicks total. The Cavs have been a mercurial team this season and I feel it's tough to predict how the pace of that game will go. If the Cavs get out in transition with those two speedsters in the front court it could be a high game. I feel you have a few better options in the cauldron to entertain. Just my 2 cents sir.
PapaShango PM PapaShango
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 22892
 
PapaShango
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 2/29/2012 4:05:44 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by yoshi85:

Cool, also Curtis Blair is the head, the last ten games Blair has called for the Thunder they're 9-1 and all but two games they have scored under a 100 (most recent was a 100-85 win in LA on the 2/23) Infact each ref in tonights game that has headed an OKC game rather home or away has let them score over a hundred and beat their opposition by DD ( http://www.covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/nba/matchups/g5_referees_10.html)



The Thunder haven't covered in 9 straight games with Sean Wright reffing.  Somethings gotta give.
Forum: NBA Betting Page 2 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.