Messages

Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages Page 3 of 6 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: NBA TUESDAY !!!
geordie
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
geordie
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1021
Location: California
#51
Posted: 2/21/2012 5:51:44 PM
I'll take a shot.

Cavs -1 1/2

1 unit
quote
RLeith35 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
RLeith35
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1969
Location: United States
#52
Posted: 2/21/2012 5:55:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 44-dimes:

YTD  48-37  ( +21.70 u )

5u  1-0

4u  3-2

3u  11-6

2u  11-14

1u  22-15

Fell short by a basket last night on a bad inbound pass with seconds remaining. It's been a positive year but the last couple of weeks have been downhill

It seems that my leans and discussion on specific games in my daily thread are doing a lot better than my actuall wagers.

Hope you guys are doing better than I am

CLEVELAND -1.5 ( 3 units )

One play for me today, and I'm going 3u on this one. This  number is just way to low in my opinion. Let's take a look at the Pistons. They've won 7 of their last 9 games but only two of those games have been on the road. They have a total of 3 road wins and only 1 quality win away from home , which was in Boston.  So is Cleveland under valued at home ? Or are the Pisons over valued on the road ? How much can be Varajao be worth ? I realize it's a huge downgrade to Erden but the Cavs should be able to get the job done.

GOOD LUCK I try not to play on any NBA team off 3 or more home games, check it out at Insider Angles.com,

quote
Tyson_Capper send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Tyson_Capper
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 825
Location: United States
#53
Posted: 2/21/2012 6:03:28 PM
Any leans on the Sac +13.5 dimes? seems its too good to be true...at the same time... how can you go wrong the Heat? Leaning heavy on Sac +13.5! would love ur thoughts on this game! 
quote
HowardLangston send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
HowardLangston
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 820
Location: Minnesota
#54
Posted: 2/21/2012 6:17:37 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

You gotta stop letting this stuff influence you. It will not get you anywhere......

 

Like the play 44


Thats is your opinion train.  I dont disregard trends i take them into account.  I would rather find a better play like New Orleans +11 than force a play bc i like the numbers but the trends tell the opposite story.

that is my opinion.
quote
44-dimes
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
44-dimes
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 6767
Location: Quebec
#55
Posted: 2/21/2012 6:20:51 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Tyson_Capper:

Any leans on the Sac +13.5 dimes? seems its too good to be true...at the same time... how can you go wrong the Heat? Leaning heavy on Sac +13.5! would love ur thoughts on this game! 


Sac is screaming at me but i just can't back them. Anytime i think the Heat are due for a letdown they win the game by 25. It took a year and a half but this team has finally peaked. Betting Sac today is almost like hoping for a Backdoor cover and then you got guys like Mike Miller coming into the game and firing 3's with a 20 point lead. I'm staying away.

gl
quote
Handicapper33 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
Handicapper33
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1717
Location: Nevada
#56
Posted: 2/21/2012 6:26:27 PM
[Quote: Originally Posted by HowardLangston]

Thats is your opinion train.  I dont disregard trends i take them into account.  I would rather find a better play like New Orleans +11 than force a play bc i like the numbers but the trends tell the opposite story.

that is my opinion.
 
 
  Langston you don't know JACKSHIT ABOUT ANYTHING. Has anyone seen this joker. He posts in the college basketball forum and sits there and posts MAINLY NBA PLAYS and talks to himself. Seriously check out his thread all he does is sit there and talk to him back and forth. Nobody gives 2 shits about his posts. He already said that all he does is tail people so its not like its his plays in the first place its someone else's plays. He is an ABSOLUTE JOKE. Who the heck posts NBA plays in the college forum. He sits there and talks about his life. Its almost funny. Hey Howard are you going to a movie. Get a life no one gives 2 craps what you think because all you do is just tail people PERIOD.
quote
HowardLangston send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
HowardLangston
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 820
Location: Minnesota
#57
Posted: 2/21/2012 6:37:45 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Handicapper33:

Originally Posted by HowardLangston]

Thats is your opinion train.  I dont disregard trends i take them into account.  I would rather find a better play like New Orleans +11 than force a play bc i like the numbers but the trends tell the opposite story.

that is my opinion.
 
 
  Langston you don't know JACKSHIT ABOUT ANYTHING. Has anyone seen this joker. He posts in the college basketball forum and sits there and posts MAINLY NBA PLAYS and talks to himself. Seriously check out his thread all he does is sit there and talk to him back and forth. Nobody gives 2 shits about his posts. He already said that all he does is tail people so its not like its his plays in the first place its someone else's plays. He is an ABSOLUTE JOKE. Who the heck posts NBA plays in the college forum. He sits there and talks about his life. Its almost funny. Hey Howard are you going to a movie. Get a life no one gives 2 craps what you think because all you do is just tail people PERIOD.

wow you again?  you just got put in the penalty box and your first day out u start cursing for no reason again?

How did you run the day before you went into that box handicapper?  Did you have a 0-4 day? Ya i think so.  Keep up the hard work posting losers so everyone can fade you.  How much did you say u bet a game 1k? Oh damn so u lost 4k that night damn i guess thats not a lot considering you are up 122k this NBA season already huh?  Oh and way have you not stopped in my thread to say hello?  Is it because you are waiting for me to have a losing day?  Keep it up you clown and you will have ur account locked up again.  
quote
HowardLangston send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
HowardLangston
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 820
Location: Minnesota
#58
Posted: 2/21/2012 6:39:47 PM
oh i tail people? huh really is that why the few days i have had picks that the major cappers are on the other side of? do you even think before you type? 

So im trailing but i am not playing 44-dimes play? I am playing two different games?  Please go show me who im trailing? Please think or even attempt to do some research before you open your mouth bc every single time you open it u spew vomit everywhere.
quote
Handicapper33 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
Handicapper33
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1717
Location: Nevada
#59
Posted: 2/21/2012 6:41:54 PM
[Quote: Originally Posted by HowardLangston]

wow you again?  you just got put in the penalty box and your first day out u start cursing for no reason again?

How did you run the day before you went into that box handicapper?  Did you have a 0-4 day? Ya i think so.  Keep up the hard work posting losers so everyone can fade you.  How much did you say u bet a game 1k? Oh damn so u lost 4k that night damn i guess thats not a lot considering you are up 122k this NBA season already huh?  Oh and way have you not stopped in my thread to say hello?  Is it because you are waiting for me to have a losing day?  Keep it up you clown and you will have ur account locked up again.
 
Actually 2-2 I am 25-15 on MY PLAYS NOT TAILED PLAYS thats 62% so sure I will talk that. Also do you just hit refresh refresh because you posted literally 1 minute after I did. Hey EVERYONE if you want to get a good laugh go to the college bball forum and check out Langston thread. He seriously is TALKING TO HIMSELF. I am not kidding. Its HILARIOUS!!! 
quote
HowardLangston send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
HowardLangston
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 820
Location: Minnesota
#60
Posted: 2/21/2012 6:43:58 PM
and even further more handicapper33.  Once again POST YOUR friggin PLAYS.  If you are going to talk garbage to random people for no reason than at least POST YOUR OWN PLAYS.  

Jesus dude seriously you are a parasite.  

Do you think someone who starts out capping instantly has a following?  Do you have any friggin idea how long 44 dimes has been on here? How long amd, indiansrock, nropp etc etc have been on here?  That is how u get a following.  Everyone starts from the bottom and works their way up.  The fact that you think that someone should stop posting bc no one follows them is absurd.  Your a parasite to these forums and not a single friggin person here enjoys you. NOT A SINGLE PERSON.  Do you understand that?

Maybe after a year if im still around then ill have a following but i dont expect to have one within a week or a month or a few months.  It takes time and it takes consistency.

Can we get a mod watching this clown if he immediately starts doing his random garbage talking again and have him banned? 
quote
HowardLangston send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
HowardLangston
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 820
Location: Minnesota
#61
Posted: 2/21/2012 6:49:36 PM
your right i was mistaken you did go 2-2.  I am sorry about that.

Now please post your plays for today . . . . . . . 
quote
HowardLangston send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
HowardLangston
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 820
Location: Minnesota
#62
Posted: 2/21/2012 6:50:31 PM
sorry 44 dimes for this happening in your thread.
quote
44-dimes
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
44-dimes
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 6767
Location: Quebec
#63
Posted: 2/21/2012 6:50:36 PM
QUOTE

 

Originally Posted by josudesan:

sorry but your reason is not good-----det +1.5

 NOT GOOD----------------WHY??? Com'on man. Ok then Good luck

quote
44-dimes
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
44-dimes
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 6767
Location: Quebec
#64
Posted: 2/21/2012 6:52:20 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by HowardLangston:

sorry 44 dimes for this happening in your thread.

I'm staying out of it. I don't have a problem with either one of you guys. Handicapper 33 has been fair to me.

quote
HowardLangston send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
HowardLangston
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 820
Location: Minnesota
#65
Posted: 2/21/2012 6:56:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 44-dimes:

I'm staying out of it. I don't have a problem with either one of you guys. Handicapper 33 has been fair to me.


well that doesnt go over well for me.  You know what i think is fair?  Not harassing strangers on the internet because they are new or because they want to start their own thread.  The very fact that you just stated you dont have a problem with him really upsets me.  Not bc i think the guy is scum but because that fact that what you just says means you indirectly support him going around trashing everyones thread for no reason.  
quote
HowardLangston send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
HowardLangston
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 820
Location: Minnesota
#66
Posted: 2/21/2012 6:59:12 PM
44-dimes is that how you judge peoples character?  As long as they treat you fine but trash/harass/talk garbage to everyone else besides you doesnt bother you at all?

I think you need to reevaluate how you judge people/.
quote
marz23 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sportingbet.com |
marz23
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 5
Location: Australia
#67
Posted: 2/21/2012 6:59:42 PM
I'm starting up my own public house system, just found out about Covers - come take a look:  http://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=22&sub=101277112
quote
Handicapper33 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
Handicapper33
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1717
Location: Nevada
#68
Posted: 2/21/2012 7:01:27 PM
 44 is a class act who is COMPLETELY LEGIT. I have been gambling for 15 years and I can't stand people who don't know how to gamble but act like they know how to at all. This whole forum is littered with people who post a few wins and think they know it all. HL even told everyone he was tailing people. Just own up to it he already said he was. HL if you know about lines and capping tell me who makes the lines and how they are made. EDUCATE ME.
quote
44-dimes
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
44-dimes
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 6767
Location: Quebec
#69
Posted: 2/21/2012 7:03:22 PM
[Quote: Originally Posted by HowardLangston]

well that doesnt go over well for me.  You know what i think is fair?  Not harassing strangers on the internet because they are new or because they want to start their own thread.  The very fact that you just stated you dont have a problem with him really upsets me.  Not bc i think the guy is scum but because that fact that what you just says means you indirectly support him going around trashing everyones thread for no reason.  

[/Quote

I don't follow him outside of my thread so i wouldn't know any details concering his internet demeanour.

quote
twodigitz
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
twodigitz
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1100
Location:
#70
Posted: 2/21/2012 7:06:06 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by 44-dimes:



I always enjoy reading your posts TWODIGITZ. Your a straight arrow.

Anytime you cap a Portland game it's become a NO BRAINER situation !! Their a play at home and fade on the road, but how can you go against the Spurs right now. They are 10-1-1 ATS and 10-1 SU in their last 11 games. I know eventually this will regress but I gotta pick my spot with San Antonio. The only time I'll look to fade a team that sports a winning streak is when they are laying points and nothing like today when the Spurs are getting points. NO WAY

GL

 

Thanks for the reply...just saw it...well I already had a little on the ml blazer at -160(got it real early) and the under for the game. and I believe your reasoning is very solid for not playing them and since i still believe spurs got 2 more tough games after this game this month (@denver and back home vs. chi) I am going to semi-hedge the ml play and play spurs +5.5 (my book has it +5 now at -105 so i bought an extra .5 point) hoping to catch a nice middle!!

I will be banking more on the under here tonight. Also I mentioned this in my earlier post but with the line moving to -10, i am loving indiana more and more.

Agree with you on mia, i feel like its a total let down spot but how can u go against them?, they are the spurs of the east right now (notice how I didnt say that the spurs are the miami of the west, i think spurs win it all)

FYI, I did throw in ml cavs in a round robin just for u! (dont worry I wont bash u if it losses lol)

BOL TODAY 44!!

win or lose u r still da garbage!!

and will ALWAYS b a winner in my book sir!

 

quote
HowardLangston send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
HowardLangston
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 820
Location: Minnesota
#71
Posted: 2/21/2012 7:06:28 PM
please tell me who im tailing handicapper?  Yes i started out trailing and dedcided i am smart enough to be able to pick games myself?  SO IF IM TRAILING WHO AM I TRAILING WHEN MY PLAYS ARE POSTED THE NIGHT BEFORE??@?@?

seriously dude do u think at all before you type trash out?  you cant even logically think about the garbage you spew.  I am picking my own plays

and once again since LOGICAL thinking is something that escapes you . . . . where do you think all of the well known cappers started from?!?!?? they are started the same place.  They started a thread and they were consistent over a long run.

You my friend are a horrible human being.  The fact you hide behind a computer so you can take out YOUR OWN PERSONAL frustration on total strangers is beyond me.

The fact that 44-dimes has no problem with the way you act to people BLOWS MY MIND and has me questioning his very own character.

keep hating handicapper.  keep leading that lieing life of yours.  Please answer the questions i asked like a big boy.

If im trailing point out who im trailing . . . my picks are posted the night before.  Look at the time stamp . . . its what it is there for.  Please attempt you use your brain and PLEASE attempt to put thought processes together before you decide to vomit everywhere again
quote
FANTASY_HN send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
FANTASY_HN
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 476
Location:
#72
Posted: 2/21/2012 7:06:33 PM

Good Luck 44!!!

Detroit is a covers  machine ATS 9-1 the past 10 games.

quote
trying2makeabuk send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
trying2makeabuk
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1987
Location:
#73
Posted: 2/21/2012 7:07:53 PM
i have 500 on detroit so gl to me.
quote
MoPinkie send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
MoPinkie
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1596
Location: Illinois
#74
Posted: 2/21/2012 7:19:13 PM
GL
quote
thatsagoodone send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
thatsagoodone
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 20291
Location: Guam
#75
Posted: 2/21/2012 7:23:24 PM

Cleveland

quote
Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages Page 3 of 6 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.